Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 14, 2016 7:43 PM

Apr 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Just this, the harem is true.

(How do I even make a poll of a volume instead of a chapter?)
Apr 12, 2016 4:06 PM

Aug 2014
kamijoan said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.

Do you have all the illustration? If you'd be so kind as to share it with me
Apr 12, 2016 4:58 PM

Apr 2012
cloudedshadow said:
kamijoan said:

Inbox or add me, I'll try to see how to share them XD
Apr 12, 2016 5:15 PM

Aug 2014
kamijoan said:
cloudedshadow said:

"Inbox or add me" are you saying private message or friend request, in rar file is fine as well.
Apr 12, 2016 8:49 PM

Apr 2012
cloudedshadow said:
kamijoan said:

"Inbox or add me" are you saying private message or friend request, in rar file is fine as well.

Yeah, kinda used to the words from somewhere else XD
Nov 26, 2016 11:08 AM

Mar 2012
Translation started.

Finally they come to Folsaria for the decisive battle. I just cannot hate Darkness Rainbow. Just like Maki each of the member have thing they want to achieve even if the man that they are using is wrong.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Dec 24, 2016 11:00 AM

Mar 2012
And it's completed. Talk about the best Christmas present ever. Everything is perfect especially near the last when the Goddess descend. Cannot wait for them to get back to the meaningless but still eventful everyday live next year.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Dec 24, 2016 9:24 PM

Apr 2012
We'll have a full peaceful volume, before the next big arc.

Merry xmas to everyone.
Jan 11, 2017 7:32 PM

Aug 2012
That goddess really is ridiculously strong, it'll be interesting to see what happens when the "time of the promise" comes
Jul 8, 2019 12:33 PM
Aug 2014
Ok, ok, there was way too much happening in this volume. Thank god the next volume allows for a calm down period. The story is definitely progressing and of course, the final stride will revolve around their actual home planet. The turn of events was somewhat expected but also a bit surprising. Everything leading to Room 106 and the connection between the residents was made clear in volume 7.5. It seems that the five main girls really are the ones partaking the major roles while the other ones are a bit like spectators. Not that they're unrelated but they're coming from a different time period and having a different perspective. My biggest question is Sanae. Can my theory from volume 7.5 hold?

For the reveal itself, I was surprised to learn that Koutarou indirectly lead to the entire situation. They even mentioned the same concern as I did because how does this make sense? I can't seem to grasp this concept but I guess I will have to wait for them. The battles were interesting and the ploy Kiriha set up was a pleasant surprise back in the forest. I like how every character has weaknesses and strengths; even seeing the author acknowledge it feels good.

I just hope the show does not end with the girls fusing together and going out with Koutarou. It would be pretty cheap lol.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? Chapter 123 Discussion

kingknut8800 - Oct 14, 2022

0 by kingknut8800 »»
Oct 14, 2022 8:03 PM

» Picked by J-Novel

NeoAnkara - May 3, 2017

17 by marshdapro »»
Sep 27, 2021 10:22 AM

» Main heroine?

goldfishluke - Jul 11, 2021

1 by KamijouToumaIB »»
Jul 21, 2021 4:28 PM

» Kickstarter for physical edition of book from JNC is live

NeoAnkara - Oct 7, 2019

27 by NeoAnkara »»
May 14, 2021 5:54 PM

» Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? Volume 26 Discussion

kamijoan - Aug 29, 2017

7 by KamijouToumaIB »»
Oct 8, 2019 3:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.