Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (19) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Apr 7, 2016 4:53 PM
Apr 2016
DragonSlayer_19 said:
shanimebib said:

Your comparison is flawed because you cannot separate an infiltrating terrorist with a regular passenger in normal situation. Also, how do you know they don't know whether Kabane are intelligent or not? The anime hasn't given any hint so far so your assumption is flawed as well unless it's revealed.

Oh come on ! Who would expect zombie-like blood thirsty creature to be intelligent ? Of course they don't think so . How can they expect a kabane to operate a train and have it arrive on time ? Didn't they add that scene of the kabane sitting in the operating room for some reason ?

If the train was set at a calculated speed so that it would arrive if it maintained that speed, and THEN it was infiltrated and everyone was killed, if the controls hadn't been touched it would just keep going, and probably arrive on time. I don't know a lot about trains, but it isn't like a car with a gas pedal... I do however fly aircraft, and after trimming it out and completing the cruise checklist it will maintain the speed and altitude unless I get a lot of wind or something, and I assume a train is similar. (but of course it's on a track, so obviously it's even easier to maintain a speed, and you don't have to worry about direction or anything)
-DuckyApr 7, 2016 4:58 PM
Apr 7, 2016 4:54 PM
Oct 2014
I though this, as an opening episode to a show, was alright, we meet the main characters, got to see some nice bloody action, music was standard Wit as fair as I'm concerned, and they even gave some little drips of how the world itself operates.

But it could still go to shit.
Apr 7, 2016 4:58 PM

Nov 2014
Pretty good episode. I like the MC, he's brave and looks pretty useful. Great OST by Sawano as always, the animation is great as well. The OP wasn't that good in my opinion, and it looks like I have to wait for another week to hear the ED.

5/5
mizukasaApr 7, 2016 5:03 PM
Apr 7, 2016 5:00 PM

Oct 2013
Amarrez said:
Honestly? Thought it was rubbish. This may just be me being jaded but I can't stand Araki's over the top, EVERYONE IS SCREAMING ALL THE TIME direction anymore. It tries for bombast but to me it's just incredibly irritating.

Or maybe it's just not for you?
Apr 7, 2016 5:00 PM

Nov 2007
mizukasa said:
The ED wasn't that good in my opinion, and it looks like I have to wait for another week to hear the OP.

That was the OP played in the end. The ED is by Aimer.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Apr 7, 2016 5:01 PM
Dec 2009
-Ducky said:
Lararin said:

Yup, I'm really curious about this. The guy on the train lasted a good one or two minutes without showing any signs of infection except for right where he was bitten. But the main character was almost gone within about the same length of time. The main character made it clear though that "this isn't a curse, it's a virus" and they made a point of showing he was gathering Kabane bits from the dirty trains to study. Then when the Bushi police/warriors came it was mentioned there being a rule that they keep people who were bitten or "might be" Kabane for three days in prison.... even in real life people can be carriers for a disease without showing signs of infection themselves, and depending on a person's overall health it may take longer/shorter for them to be affected by a disease, so perhaps this is something like that.

I wanna know the science behind this XD

Are we sure that guy was bitten? That looked like an average cut to me. I could definitely be wrong, but it's likely that he just got grazed by a bullet or something and they freaked out about it.

Do you mean the guy on the train at the beginning? I thought his hand was bitten. I think I'm going to rematch this show later today, haha.
The guy who came off the train and then got shot definitely looked like he only had a small bullet wound/scratch though, they didn't even have proof it was from a Kabane.

Tenth said:
Started off pretty decent, I really like the MC though, love how he's like an engineer/scientist but I have to say I'm kinda letdown by the soundtrack produced for this anime (so far) or it's just me having so high expectations of Sawano.

I also love that he's an engineer/scientist and not just a super determined/hardworking fighter like most of these action anime heroes are. I didn't notice the music so much but now that you mention it nothing really stood out or was memorable, even the ending theme seemed forgettable. Some strong music could really help make this show even more addicting!
Apr 7, 2016 5:01 PM

Apr 2010
Apr 7, 2016 5:02 PM

Mar 2016
shanimebib said:
-Ducky said:
Have you read the manga or something? I thought it wasn't out yet. (that's what it says on mal anyway) Well assuming it takes 1-3 days to turn, wtf was the scene with the mc all about then? He turned in like 2 minutes tops. And having more than one conductor doesn't matter, if the train was infested, it's likely that everyone inside would die, as they did. (really not sure how multiple operators is relevant tbh)

The manga won't come out in Japan before May 2, 2016. I am not sure where we are getting the 24-72 hours from. I guess some people have access to Fuji TV because the anime is TV Original and not adapted from another source.

DragonSlayer_19 said:

Oh come on ! Who would expect zombie-like blood thirsty creature to be intelligent ? Of course they don't think so . How can they expect a kabane to operate a train and have it arrive on time ? Didn't they add that scene of the kabane sitting in the operating room for some reason ?

That's the thing. How do we know that THEY don't know whether Kabane are intelligent or not? Just because they have zombie traits, it doesn't mean they are the hollywood zombies we know.

edit: added spoiler tag.

Well wasn't them getting caught off guard seeing a train operated by a kabane enough to make u think that they thought the kabane were unintelligent creatures ? Oh well if u insist on your point , so be it . Maybe next episode you'll get ur answer as to whether they thought of kabane as intelligent or unintelligent creatures
Apr 7, 2016 5:02 PM

Nov 2014
shanimebib said:
mizukasa said:
The ED wasn't that good in my opinion, and it looks like I have to wait for another week to hear the OP.

That was the OP played in the end. The ED is by Aimer.

You're right. I was actually about to edit my comment.
Apr 7, 2016 5:03 PM

Mar 2011
Very awesome, definitely following this.
Apr 7, 2016 5:04 PM

Dec 2012
Lararin said:
ColdBreeze said:

Now that you mention it, it's even more unbelievable.Our MC got infected in less than a minute. The guy on the train not. Curious if they have an explanation for it and some other stuff.

Yup, I'm really curious about this. The guy on the train lasted a good one or two minutes without showing any signs of infection except for right where he was bitten. But the main character was almost gone within about the same length of time. The main character made it clear though that "this isn't a curse, it's a virus" and they made a point of showing he was gathering Kabane bits from the dirty trains to study. Then when the Bushi police/warriors came it was mentioned there being a rule that they keep people who were bitten or "might be" Kabane for three days in prison.... even in real life people can be carriers for a disease without showing signs of infection themselves, and depending on a person's overall health it may take longer/shorter for them to be affected by a disease, so perhaps this is something like that.

For starters, let's watch the anime first, SHALL we.

Here's the image of the train-guy 1:

As you can see, the infection is evident and it did happen in a few seconds. Note the bite isn't that big, bit is a chomp-off nonetheless.

Hai, kore, picture N2:

This is Ikoma's bite. How does it look compared to train-guy-1? It's not only larger, it's DEEPER.

So, now, the science.

The deeper the wound, the more danger of causing infection. This is why protrusions are also the most dangerous wounds, because they can reach the blood flow while looking harmless on the surface.

Naked-train guy - I assume, the 3-days quarantine is to verify whether small scratches on the skin are indeed infected by the virus or are random harmless injures. Namely because people would hide these types of wounds - they even might not be aware of having them until the examination.
And Ikoma said he didn't know for certain if the naked guy wasn't infected. He protested not to be cornered or killed according the regulations Bushi have come up with. They killed him simply because he ran away, without any visible wound or explanation from the medics/inspectors.
zellamiApr 7, 2016 5:08 PM
Apr 7, 2016 5:05 PM

Nov 2007
antonn said:
Shingeki no Zombie.

You mean Attack on Kabane. I am hoping that everything splits from episode 1. Will give the anime two more episodes to decide whether to continue watching it or give up.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Apr 7, 2016 5:06 PM
Apr 2016
DragonSlayer_19 said:
shanimebib said:

The manga won't come out in Japan before May 2, 2016. I am not sure where we are getting the 24-72 hours from. I guess some people have access to Fuji TV because the anime is TV Original and not adapted from another source.

That's the thing. How do we know that THEY don't know whether Kabane are intelligent or not? Just because they have zombie traits, it doesn't mean they are the hollywood zombies we know.

edit: added spoiler tag.

Well wasn't them getting caught off guard seeing a train operated by a kabane enough to make u think that they thought the kabane were unintelligent creatures ? Oh well if u insist on your point , so be it . Maybe next episode you'll get ur answer as to whether they thought of kabane as intelligent or unintelligent creatures

Not entirely sure about that. Just rewatched it and the one in the middle is obviously eating the guy sitting in the chair, not sure about the other two but the seem to be either eating something or sitting doing nothing. (at least not anything that I can see)
Apr 7, 2016 5:06 PM
Dec 2009
-Ducky said:
jojo_kyle said:

The idea is kabaneri are mindless idiots, there is more than one conductor,and it takes over 24 hours to 72(3 days exactly) for them to completely change.

Which is why people that get bit are exposed during the inspection.

Have you read the manga or something? I thought it wasn't out yet. (that's what it says on mal anyway) Well assuming it takes 1-3 days to turn, wtf was the scene with the mc all about then? He turned in like 2 minutes tops. And having more than one conductor doesn't matter, if the train was infested, it's likely that everyone inside would die, as they did. (really not sure how multiple operators is relevant tbh)

I assume the "it takes over 24 hours to 72(3 days exactly) for them to completely change" comment is based when the main character comments to the Bushi that they have a law/rule to imprison anyone suspected of being a Kabane for 3 days (instead of just killing anyone with a wound immediately). That leads you to assume that they think anyone who has been infected will show signs of such within 3 days, although it was never worded clearly that way.

The Bushi warrior/police seem really worried about figure out who is Kabane and who isn't, which makes it seem like there may be people who take more than a few minutes to change into zombies, or perhaps there are people who can be carriers of the virus without showing symptoms. None of that has been discussed outright in the show yet though, so we just have to keep watching and see what happens :D
Apr 7, 2016 5:08 PM
Jul 2018
comparing this to SnK? nope i won't, I'm not gonna copy what other ppl are commenting or giving out what this anime has to offer.

reasons? here's why.
- Kabane seems smarter (who knows why, maybe a smal portion of their memory is retained?)
- you get bit and you turn into one of them
- Kabane doesn't have internal brain limiter on (just like zombies)
- weak.spot? cut off the head will probably delay them until you blow up its heart

m-i-c-h-a-e-l said:
They couldve chopped off the guys arm before the infection spread instead of forcing him to suicide.

And how does the virus spread so fast, then suddenly recede if it doesnt reach the brain quick enough?...

infection spreads faster even before you can chop your arm off. also its not just the brain that its target of infection but the heart aswell.
Apr 7, 2016 5:13 PM

Sep 2014
Is it just me, or does the animation feel outdated? It feels like something from 2006.
Apr 7, 2016 5:15 PM

Oct 2013
Elegade said:
Is it just me, or does the animation feel outdated? It feels like something from 2006.

I think you're mixing up animation with art. They choose to make the art style look more like 90s anime.
Apr 7, 2016 5:15 PM
Apr 2016
m-i-c-h-a-e-l said:
They couldve chopped off the guys arm before the infection spread instead of forcing him to suicide.

This is assuming they know it's an infection. Keep in mind that everyone but the MC seems to think it's a curse.

Kuro_Mizuki said:
infection spreads faster even before you can chop your arm off. also its not just the brain that its target of infection but the heart aswell.

In the scene where the MC is infected, doesn't his heart turn infected at one point, then he turns back? So wouldn't the brain be the main target and the heart just something secondary? Also, pretty sure cutting the arm off would work anyway. MC was able to stop it by stopping the visibly infected area from reaching his head, so it would probably work.
-DuckyApr 7, 2016 5:41 PM
Apr 7, 2016 5:16 PM

Apr 2015
Interesting start. Not much to say on what's going on so far, but the art's nice. Though as much as I love EGOIST I can't say that the opening is to my liking (excited for the collab with Aimer for the ending though).
Apr 7, 2016 5:17 PM

Jul 2015
This guy's plot armor is impenetrable.

Apr 7, 2016 5:24 PM

Sep 2014
keragamming said:
Elegade said:

I think you're mixing up animation with art. They choose to make the art style look more like 90s anime.

Oh yeah the art, not animation. Why would they choose a 90s art style? Is this for the nostalgia effect? They should appeal more the SNK fans and made it look more modern.
Apr 7, 2016 5:24 PM
Dec 2009
zellami said:
Lararin said:

As you can see, the infection is evident and it did happen in a few seconds. Note the bite isn't that big, bit is a chomp-off nonetheless.

Hai, kore, picture N2:

This is Ikoma's bite. How does it look compared to train-guy-1? It's not only larger, it's DEEPER.

So, now, the science.

The deeper the wound, the more danger of causing infection. This is why protrusions are also the most dangerous wounds, because they can reach the blood flow while looking harmless on the surface.

Naked-train guy - I assume, the 3-days quarantine is to verify whether small scratches on the skin are indeed infected by the virus or are random harmless injures. Namely because people would hide these types of wounds - they even might not be aware of having them until the examination.
And Ikoma said he didn't know for certain if the naked guy wasn't infected. He protested not to be cornered or killed according the regulations Bushi have come up with. They killed him simply because he ran away, without any visible wound or explanation from the medics/inspectors.

Thanks for the great breakdown with screenshots!!

"I assume, the 3-days quarantine is to verify whether small scratches on the skin are indeed infected by the virus or are random harmless injures. Namely because people would hide these types of wounds - they even might not be aware of having them until the examination."

Good and logically point. I just to the assumption that it was from a battle but it could just be a scratch from life in the daily train or bumping against someone... you are right in that they probably need to watch to see if it's infected or not.

I'm going to watch this episode a second time tonight after work :)
Apr 7, 2016 5:25 PM
Jul 2018
-Ducky said:

Kuro_Mizuki said:

In the scene where the MC is infected, doesn't his heart turn infected at one point, then he turns back? So wouldn't the brain be the main target and the heart just something secondary? Also, pretty cutting the arm off would work anyway. MC was able to stop it by stopping the visibly infected area from reaching his head, so it would probably work.

this is quite basic medical studies
the heart is has more functions than the brain itself. it distributes blood and oxygen (blood carries oxygen) to the brain thus the first target of infection is the heart. once the heart gets infected the whole body will be infected twice as much faster.

infections spreads throu out your blood and the heart pumps it faster if its infected. adrenaline can also increase its infection rate 3x fold. if you choke yourself the oxygen going to your brain will fall under thus infection stops.

this is my observation with that scene.
Apr 7, 2016 5:32 PM

Dec 2012
Lararin said:
zellami said:

Hai, kore, picture N2:

So, now, the science.

Thanks for the great breakdown with screenshots!!

"I assume, the 3-days quarantine is to verify whether small scratches on the skin are indeed infected by the virus or are random harmless injures. Namely because people would hide these types of wounds - they even might not be aware of having them until the examination."

Good and logically point. I just to the assumption that it was from a battle but it could just be a scratch from life in the daily train or bumping against someone... you are right in that they probably need to watch to see if it's infected or not.

I'm going to watch this episode a second time tonight after work :)

Well, the guys on the trains are in a close contact with the Kabane anyways. The examination seemed to me rather humiliating, but given how fast the virus could spread, even a small peck on the skin probably infects the blood sooner than later. And there aren't really hazmats around aside some gloves and masks for protection.

By all means, enjoy your rest :)
Apr 7, 2016 5:36 PM

Jan 2016
I thought the infection reaching across his body would be permanent, got pretty worried when it got to his torso

I like the main guy's VA. He has a different throaty voice, I like it.

I also like the main guy's eyewear. The single tinted lens look is really cool. Looking forward to more of this show
Apr 7, 2016 5:37 PM
Oct 2010
Starts pretty much like AoT, was pretty enjoyable though.. the MC pretty much being erin 2.0 was kinda worrying for a bit but then he pulled out the science and I was like ok, at least he's a thinker. One flaw I noticed though, the spread time of the virus varied A LOT. The first guy who died and the MC it seemed that it was extremely urgent, but when they killed the guy they suspected.. I mean, wouldn't he have turned already at that rate?
Apr 7, 2016 5:39 PM
Apr 2016
Kuro_Mizuki said:
-Ducky said:

In the scene where the MC is infected, doesn't his heart turn infected at one point, then he turns back? So wouldn't the brain be the main target and the heart just something secondary? Also, pretty cutting the arm off would work anyway. MC was able to stop it by stopping the visibly infected area from reaching his head, so it would probably work.

the heart is has more functions than the brain itself. it distributes blood and oxygen (blood carries oxygen) to the brain thus the first target of infection is the heart. once the heart gets infected the whole body will be infected twice as much faster.

infections spreads throu out your blood and the heart pumps it faster if its infected. adrenaline can also increase its infection rate 3x fold. if you choke yourself the oxygen going to your brain will fall under thus infection stops.

Most of the zombie shows I've seen don't follow your average medical laws. Every zombie show I've seen where it was possible to stop the infection, the old "cut off the visibly infected bits" seems to work best. I know nothing about medical anything, but if the anime is really following real life with how the infections work, that would actually be pretty great. The less cliches the better IMO. (not universal, some cliches are good, but in this case it would be pretty interesting)
-DuckyApr 7, 2016 5:44 PM
Apr 7, 2016 5:40 PM

Jun 2015
inb4 the MC gains powers to transform into a Kabane.

Seriously though, not too bad an episode, wasn't expecting much from this, and I pretty much got what I wanted from it - a nonsensical action show. If it ends up being something more than that, then I'll be happy, if it doesn't though, I'll still be happy.

It wouldn't surprise me if the green crystal/rock in his hand had something to do with him not turning. Maybe it's got some special properties or something.
"Hurry up with my damn croissants."
Apr 7, 2016 5:42 PM
Apr 7, 2016 5:43 PM

Apr 2014
Story seems interesting, but kinda AoT, but we already knew that.

Art and animation were gorgeous, great use of CGI, and the character designs aren't simple cutouts which is nice too.
Apr 7, 2016 5:44 PM

Apr 2014
Apr 7, 2016 5:46 PM

Mar 2015
Thought the pacing was a bit rushed, but the directing was on point. Interesting characters, good dialogues and nice animation. I liked the setting and tthe action. It DOES give a huge SnK vibe, but who cares. That was fucking fun to watch.
Je trempe mes cookies dans tes larmes.
Apr 7, 2016 5:49 PM

Mar 2015
antonn said:
Shingeki no Zombie.

Pretty much this. Which, again, was fucking fun to watch.
Je trempe mes cookies dans tes larmes.
Apr 7, 2016 5:52 PM

Jan 2013
EGOISTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

OMG THAT WAS SUCH A GREAT EP AMG THAT KICK AT THE END
Apr 7, 2016 5:52 PM
Oct 2013
I quite enjoyed the episode. Couldn't help but feel reminded by AOT but it shouldn't put down my enjoyment for the series, as long as it stays good.
Apr 7, 2016 5:56 PM

Apr 2015
bastek66 said:

What plot holes? Not everything must be explained in first episode. Do you have attention span of a squirrel?

Yeah like not having the midnight train to stop before letting the bridge down, that will totally get explained later right? s/
befriend (v.): To violently attack someone with very dangerous and extremely powerful blasts of magical pink light until your target sees the validity of your viewpoint.
Apr 7, 2016 6:00 PM
Jul 2018
-Ducky said:
Kuro_Mizuki said:

Most of the zombie shows I've seen don't follow your average medical laws. Every zombie show I've seen where it was possible to stop the infection, the old "cut off the visibly infected bits" seems to work best. I know nothing about medical anything, but if the anime is really following real life with how the infections work, that would actually be pretty great. The less overused cliches the better IMO. (not universal, some cliches are good, but in this case it would be pretty interesting)

well he chose not to cut off his arms, he probably had reasons why. so he chose to choke it out instead.

the thing is I've only figured out recently how zombie infection work just by playing a simulator. Hollywood movies don't bother showing it cuz it takes alot of time. also virus differs from each other in terms of infection method and rate of infection (how fast it infect its patient)
Apr 7, 2016 6:02 PM

Dec 2012
TYxTxYT said:
bastek66 said:

What plot holes? Not everything must be explained in first episode. Do you have attention span of a squirrel?

Yeah like not having the midnight train to stop before letting the bridge down, that will totally get explained later right? s/

If the train doesn't slow down, it makes no difference either way. Right? Right?
Apr 7, 2016 6:03 PM

Feb 2008
Loved it, show was intense and had me entertained to the end. Obviously some things were not perfect or explained, but it's the FIRST episode of a fictional anime.

On a side note.... A fictional anime character that doesn't act the way you wanted them to (i.e. in a 'realistic' way) is a terrible reason to consider a show bad, especially on the first episode.
Apr 7, 2016 6:05 PM

Nov 2011
Not gonna lie, I'm only here for the music, Chelly is muh life
but really, they had to go "it's been five years" on us, taht was just unnecessary.
For some reason the character design reminds me of hentai, but anyway this can't be dumber than phantom world so I'll be watching it and probably gonna enjoy it.
Baby, daijobanai...
Apr 7, 2016 6:08 PM

Feb 2010
The train breakthrough and the MC stoping the virus were really bad done.

This isn't even like SnK where they were at peace for 100 years, they literally said that another station was just destroyed, it makes no fucking sense for them to not be careful.
Apr 7, 2016 6:14 PM
Aug 2008
Holy hot damn. I really enjoyed that. Once again, WIT studio really shows us they know how to produce a spectacle. So far is a bit derivative as far as story goes, but they have some really interesting ideas going on (particularly the worldbuilding around the different train stations and use of the old samurai hierarchy system). I'm enjoying what I'm seeing of the characters so far, I like that the main character is a mechanic/engineer and that he uses a bit more of a logical approach to things. (but I come from a family of engineers, so I've got a bias there)

The animation was stellar, I loved a lot of the old-school quirk that the animation style had.
Apr 7, 2016 6:19 PM

Apr 2013
I had high expectations for this and I gotta say this first episode mostly met them. I knew it was going to be beautiful and it definitely delivered on that front, but what I'm most pleased about is that it seems the story will be more than just mindless zombie fighting. The only thing is the characters haven't really caught my interest just yet, but I guess there's plenty of time for that later. This has got a lot of potential to be great.
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Apr 7, 2016 6:19 PM

Jul 2014
ButtSlapper said:
only things worth to watch are the art style and the character design. big thanks to the character designer.

This.. The sound its meh. Animation its good (i guest) but there are to many stupid happening in only one Episode, like the gate, the MC cutting his arm, the 3 day rule...etc etc...
Apr 7, 2016 6:21 PM

Apr 2015
zellami said:
TYxTxYT said:

If the train doesn't slow down, it makes no difference either way. Right? Right?

If a driving train doesn't fall into the river but instead bulge right into the city, it will only prove bigger plot hole.
befriend (v.): To violently attack someone with very dangerous and extremely powerful blasts of magical pink light until your target sees the validity of your viewpoint.
Apr 7, 2016 6:25 PM
Apr 2016
-Ducky said:
jojo_kyle said:

The idea is kabaneri are mindless idiots, there is more than one conductor,and it takes over 24 hours to 72(3 days exactly) for them to completely change.

Which is why people that get bit are exposed during the inspection.

The MC didn't turn the virus was just entering his body, it takes a while for them to fully turn. And we just saw what happens when a member of the train gets effected, they kill themselves to prevent any problems, and the other workers are quick to turn on them.
Apr 7, 2016 6:26 PM

Jan 2013
Elegade said:
keragamming said:

Oh yeah the art, not animation. Why would they choose a 90s art style? Is this for the nostalgia effect? They should appeal more the SNK fans and made it look more modern.

they did a more traditional artstyle in a modernistic way. I think it worked well, but not all artstyles appeal to everyone though. SnK was the same.
Apr 7, 2016 6:26 PM
Apr 2016
Vanisher said:
The train breakthrough and the MC stoping the virus were really bad done.

This isn't even like SnK where they were at peace for 100 years, they literally said that another station was just destroyed, it makes no fucking sense for them to not be careful.

You've got to be joking, both scenes where amazing intense and well done.
No one ever expected the kabane to hijack a train and the workers where just following the schedule.
Apr 7, 2016 6:27 PM

Jan 2015
That was great! Really got me pumped up and I really like the MC. Plus this series is dark af.

Reminds me of Snowpiercer.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Apr 7, 2016 6:32 PM

Oct 2008
Has the potential to be the most overrated thing of the season and maybe of 2016. Nice looking frames though, will probably be filled with fucktons of stills later on.

Attack on Steampunk Ghouls, though. Will give 3 episode rule.
>User since 2008
Please god help me quit this website.

Such great community that doesn't even know how demographics work, AND gives """detailed"""" reviews after first episodes.

Pages (19) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2016

524 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 1, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

367 by FedeMetal »»
Mar 30, 11:21 AM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2016

616 by Garrett_Dark »»
Mar 10, 11:50 AM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2016

393 by Garrett_Dark »»
Mar 10, 10:08 AM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

544 by Garrett_Dark »»
Mar 8, 6:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.