Forum Settings
Forums

Apparently, the most dropped anime is......

New
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Apr 3, 2016 4:05 PM
Mar 2013
Makes me sad that a lot of people dropped Katekyo Hitman REBORN and D.Gray-man, they were awesome.

I dropped naruto shippuuden since the first filler. Kept it manga only lol
Apr 3, 2016 4:14 PM
Mar 2012
mimiiria said:
gophercg said:

Glasslip only 16% drop, maybe I should continue watching...
Don't let people talk you out of watching Glasslip! I personally liked it, and imo it doesn't deserve all the hate it gets. The final few episodes are confusing and don't make much sense, but otherwise it's a nice SoL series.

It was onhold at 5/13. Also onhold 5/26 Sailor Moon with similar droprate. Both weren't too bad, just didn't catch my interest. But Jonathan might be worth it... And Sailor next season pv looks promising.
Drop list has quite interesting stuff... added Stan Lee's Heroman to ptw.
Apr 3, 2016 4:30 PM

Dec 2011
I think the most important is the % Dropped.
Apr 3, 2016 4:37 PM

Nov 2015
Huh. The list is almoat exactly like what I imagined it to be. Just a few hiccups of FMA being up there.

That said I am glad Usagi Drop was one of the lowest dropped anime. It is one of the best slice of life anime I've watched. (Don't read the manga)

I am not too suprised Death Note was up there considering the second half of Death Note sucked, and the ending left a sour taste in my mouth.
Apr 3, 2016 4:50 PM

Apr 2014
So, from what I can tell, people just don't have the patience to watch long-running anime. I mean, if OP is on there, then it has to be that, right? It's one of the most-liked anime/manga of all time, so...

And as for Bleach being no. 1, I'm not surprised. I mean, the show pans off onto side-characters, (some) that you don't really care about, and spends more time on those fights than it does the main protagonist, most of the time. I mean, come on! The Fake Kararkura Town arc was a good example of that--for God sakes, Omaeda got more screen-time, than Ichigo, during it! And the fact that it ends right before the final arc, is a huge "FUCK YOU" to everyone watching.

Despite it's flaws, I still kinda like Bleach, and it's a little sad to see it this way.
"I have to work harder than anyone else to make it! I'll never catch up otherwise...! I want to be like you...! Like you. The strongest hero.""
Apr 3, 2016 5:01 PM

Aug 2013
Bobby2Hands said:
It makes me proud to see Watamote up there.
Apparently Tomoko will never be popular.

I mean, I see your point and all but... it's a cool anime... like... why would people drop it ? :/
Apr 3, 2016 5:16 PM

Sep 2013
HakuryuNoKou said:
So, from what I can tell, people just don't have the patience to watch long-running anime. I mean, if OP is on there, then it has to be that, right? It's one of the most-liked anime/manga of all time, so...
then what about HxH 2011..?
One Piece is there because, like most the other long running anime, has its fair share of flaws..
Apr 3, 2016 5:20 PM

Apr 2014
JakubiW said:
I can't imagine why.

The big 6's are the most dropped.

Some of the contributors of those drops might have just transferred to the manga, 'coz fillers.
Apr 3, 2016 5:28 PM

Oct 2010
Not surprised to see HxH as the least dropped.
Apr 3, 2016 5:37 PM

Jul 2009
No wonder a lot of lung runs are in the list, since there's a lot of fillers it's not a surprise!
Apr 3, 2016 5:43 PM
Jun 2013
But hey, see what's NOT there.

Nobody Ever dropped MADOKA MAGICA !
Apr 3, 2016 6:48 PM

Jul 2012
Seeing Gurren Lagann and Durarara!! in there is disheartening, and seeing that most people finished Angel Beats is even more disheartening. Angel Beats is one of the worst anime I've seen.
Apr 3, 2016 7:04 PM

Jun 2015
Yeah pretty easy to say that longer series are more easily dropped than the shorter ones.
Apr 3, 2016 7:15 PM

Sep 2014
this list is a little surprising...gurren lagan, FMA? kill la kill i can see people dropping but actually getting up there though..

bleach being #1 there is pretty reflective of how the series got cancelled. they really dug themselves a hole with Aizen. the fillers made things extremely worst. once aizen was done people likely didnt see any reason to stick around especially stick around for MORE fillers..gives PTSD flashbacks to vanilla nardo having 100 episodes of filler in a row (jebus) imagine if DBZ during the frieza saga had just started shoving filler arc after filler arc into it for years before we finally gotten to the frieza fight itself and that's pretty much what happened with bleach
Apr 3, 2016 7:32 PM

Jun 2013
I can't find Boku no Pico anywhere, why is it not in the list?
Apr 3, 2016 8:09 PM

Sep 2014
AnimesDaisuki said:
I can't find Boku no Pico anywhere, why is it not in the list?
LOL because nobody who watched it droped it
Apr 3, 2016 8:26 PM

Feb 2016
tragedydesu said:
People Drop death note?
Ok I'm out .....
Sort of understandable i love Death Note but the second season is atrocious
Apr 3, 2016 8:29 PM

Feb 2016
HakuryuNoKou said:

And as for Bleach being no. 1, I'm not surprised. I mean, the show pans off onto side-characters, (some) that you don't really care about, and spends more time on those fights than it does the main protagonist, most of the time. I mean, come on! The Fake Kararkura Town arc was a good example of that--for God sakes, Omaeda got more screen-time, than Ichigo, during it! And the fact that it ends right before the final arc, is a huge "FUCK YOU" to everyone watching.

Despite it's flaws, I still kinda like Bleach, and it's a little sad to see it this way.
Nothing to do with Paitence the fillers are just unbearable at certain points, besides HxH is a long running series but has only been dropped 2% of the time
Apr 3, 2016 9:33 PM
Jul 2013
Hmm Bleach most dropped? Nah, I watched all of it for 3 days straight. Dont regret it at all. tried to rewatch Denote and idk why my younger self liked it, I hate it now same thing with One Piece and Naturo. I cant get back into those 2 Animes anymore.
Apr 3, 2016 9:45 PM
Feb 2014
Elitists said:
Only 60,726 more alt accounts before MAL's taste isn't shit anymore!

Anyone brave enough to do this? Who wants to participate in this project?
Apr 3, 2016 9:49 PM

Jul 2014
Sport anime is well represented in the least dropped list, I'm proud of you guys.
Apr 3, 2016 9:57 PM

Feb 2016
I honestly wonder why anyone would want to intentionally drop Death Note, Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist. They might be mainstream, but at least they were good in my opinion
Apr 3, 2016 10:00 PM
Jun 2015
So good to see Naruto Shippuden, Fairy Tail and Bleach up there :) But I don't know how can one drop Bakemonogatari.
Apr 3, 2016 10:43 PM

Mar 2015
Bleach...why am I not surprised. You guys need to learn that the fillers NEED to be skipped. And the final arc NEEDS to be read.

Edit: Although seeing Clannad on there makes me beyond happy. :)
SapphireApr 3, 2016 10:53 PM
Apr 3, 2016 10:48 PM

Aug 2013
What is the least dropped sorted by numbers?

Apr 3, 2016 10:52 PM

Aug 2015
Well I drop any anime that is long run and has like literally 80% fillers. Also if the story doesn't develop throughout even for a short run animes, I will drop it. Or if I feel like it's too much drama. In my drop list, I put Naruto Shippuden as the 1st anime in my drop-list.
Apr 3, 2016 10:54 PM

Jun 2012
I'm sorry for contributing to that Hamtaro. D: You're still a bro.

Plastic Nee-san is the G.O.A.T short anime so no surprise very few people drop it. If people get bored of that within 30 minutes they're insane.
Apr 3, 2016 11:07 PM
Nov 2009
Although Hunter x Hunter (2011) has 148 episodes, it's on the list of the least dropped ones. I think that says a lot about it's quality.
Apr 3, 2016 11:44 PM
Jan 2015
Sad to see all my favorite anime in the top. they are missing some good shit.
Apr 4, 2016 1:57 AM
Nov 2015
in my case i rarely check series just to change them to dropped. if it's really dropped it'd be still on watching.
Apr 4, 2016 2:03 AM
Jul 2018
Most people I know who gave up on bleach did it cause of all the fillers ... or
Apr 4, 2016 2:20 AM

Apr 2010
I understand why Bleach... I myself dropped it. But who the hell would drop Death Note?? Or Steins;Gate?? Or Code Geass?? WTF
Apr 4, 2016 2:36 AM

Aug 2013
Nolri said:
I understand why Bleach... I myself dropped it. But who the hell would drop Death Note?? Or Steins;Gate?? Or Code Geass?? WTF
Death Note is not for everyone, Steins;Gate takes long to get good, Code Geass as well, so i think it's perfectly understandable. And besides. they're all super popular, so you have to have in mind the overall number of people who watch it.
ValenthiusApr 4, 2016 3:36 AM
Apr 4, 2016 2:41 AM
May 2009
tragedydesu said:
People Drop death note?
Ok I'm out .....

Its understandable Why someone would drop it. But it again would depend when they dropped it. Is before the L Vs Light? Or after its conclusion?
Apr 4, 2016 3:09 AM

Jul 2013
HakuryuNoKou said:
That is not true, however. In the Fake Karakura Town, Omaeda just have his battle against the elephant Arrancar and some chapters in the battle against Baraggan, but Ichigo has his fights against Ulquiorra, Yammy, Gin and Aizen, who were far more than the screentime that Omaeda had. I agree that some of the side characters battles could be avoided, however.
Apr 4, 2016 3:26 AM

Jun 2013
Might be because most of those series are often recommended to people who are just getting into anime, like SAO, Death Note, Soul Eater, SnK, etc. Anime is obviously not for everyone and if someone starts to watch (one of) their first series, and realizes anime might not be for them, it's gonna get dropped. Besides that it's mostly long running (Naruto, OP, etc.) or controversial series like Kill la Kill, WataMote, (Bake)monogatari and HotD. Not a very surprising list.
Apr 4, 2016 3:32 AM

Mar 2014
Illyricus said:
Bleach openings were truly the best.

Bobby2Hands said:
Bleach had quite a few good OP/EDs and a kickass OST, shame the rest of it wasn't such high quality.

Yea from the big 3 I will have to share the exact same sentiments as you fellows.

Its too bad bleach could have been really good like a ~90+ series instead Kubo flip flopped so much that it has become just above mediocre. What a pity.

ibear said:
Sport anime is well represented in the least dropped list, I'm proud of you guys.

One of my favourite genre of aneemay. *e-props*

> "i think Youtube is a pretty cool guy. eh sucks viacoms dick and doesn’t afraid of anything" - anon
Ban me plz
Apr 4, 2016 3:49 AM
Jan 2014
Boku dake ga Inai Machi FTW (T_T)b

It seems that people mostly dropped long animes, yep..
Apr 4, 2016 3:58 AM

May 2009
My prevailing thought is: Who the hell would drop Boku Dake ga Inai Machi? xD
Apr 4, 2016 4:02 AM

May 2010
x3mslayer said:
My prevailing thought is: Who the hell would drop Boku Dake ga Inai Machi? xD

blows my mind to see ppl dropped this. one of the very few gems of last season.

i dropped no game no life and steins;gate initially but i came to my senses in the end..so that happens:D
Apr 4, 2016 4:07 AM

Jan 2016
X-Senpai said:
I think the most important is the % Dropped.

It is important but the actual stat is boring and not really that conducive to discussions.. lol
Apr 4, 2016 4:10 AM

Nov 2012
This is a good list man. Shows which haters are in the wrong and in the right. The by dropped is certainly understandable becouse of there many eps and the eventually all 3 go down hill. I personally like bleach en OP tho but that aside. Also seeing Sao and Death note up there says something. But then if we look ad the least dropped. Fate, OPM and NGE all three on there. That says something too. Make me think do people really hate these series? Since it seems many still want to watch it all the way. Nice list op, i like statics like these.
Apr 4, 2016 4:41 AM

Nov 2009
DoctorSexy said:
thats weird stike the blood is on the list

Koolman511 said:
Bit sad to see Fairy Tail as well as Strike the blood to be up there, Senpai will be angry

Most likely because it's popular. Its drop rate (6%) in nowhere close to top drop rates (26-15%).

Still, I have no idea why somebody would drop it if he/she has already started. Its quality is quite steady. Maybe those bunch of male homosexual vampires aren't everyone's cup of tea?
Apr 4, 2016 4:44 AM

Jan 2016
flannan said:
DoctorSexy said:
thats weird stike the blood is on the list

Koolman511 said:
Bit sad to see Fairy Tail as well as Strike the blood to be up there, Senpai will be angry

Most likely because it's popular. Its drop rate (6%) in nowhere close to top drop rates (26-15%).

Still, I have no idea why somebody would drop it if he/she has already started. Its quality is quite steady. Maybe those bunch of male homosexual vampires aren't everyone's cup of tea?

Ahhh.... Now that I think about it.... Vatler may be one of the contributing reason as to people drop that show.
Apr 4, 2016 6:16 AM

Jun 2015
Surprised that shitonogatari isn't first
Apr 4, 2016 6:56 AM

May 2012
Most of the animes in this list are either those with lots of episodes or animes that became popular.

Popular animes will attract people to see even if those people aren't really found of that genre. Most of the time people will hear about X anime and they will get curious as to why that X anime is popular so they will start to watch it, but most of the time people doesn't even take their time to read what that animes is about.

I have a friend who hated BokuMachi, he started watching it because he heard it was a really good anime, but i know for a fact that he only likes battle shonens or violent animes so it's no wonder he hated BokuMachi.
I despise woke people.
Apr 4, 2016 8:58 AM

Dec 2009
*See Hyouka on the list*

I am disappoint.
Apr 4, 2016 8:58 AM

Jul 2013
HakuryuNoKou said:

Kubo has always been generous in giving his side characters screen time even though he clearly has favoritism among them *cough* Hitsuga *cough*.

The real question is why did Kubo even bother creating a character like Omaeda? He could've guessed that no one would care about him.
Apr 4, 2016 9:02 AM

Sep 2013
Most of the bleach droppers are just haters.
If they dropped it how come they still know everything that happened? explain that.
Apr 4, 2016 9:04 AM

Jun 2015
Gintama is way higher than I expected it to be.

Perhaps there is hope the fanbase after all.

OT:
What does this really show? It show nothing to me tbh.
Seiya0890 said:
But its still disgusting from my point of view, and from the word's point of view, therefore its disgusting.

Wise words.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

» How you feel about non-Japanese entertainment/media using Anime art style?

Dragevard - Yesterday

39 by KittenCuddler »»
45 seconds ago

» Anime you only knowledges about is from the memes

Spunkert - 8 hours ago

16 by Horizon248 »»
5 minutes ago

» Is it ok to finish anime you don't enjoy ?

Alpha_1_Zero - 2 hours ago

19 by Sorachin »»
9 minutes ago

» How often do you rewatch anime?

Destinesia - 7 hours ago

16 by redorzo »»
10 minutes ago

» Anime that low-testosterone males can't comprehend ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

91 by AxiaG »»
11 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.