New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 1, 2016 2:22 PM
Sep 2012
tragedydesu said:
Studio: 8bit
it will suck
poor Key fans

I still can't imagine how you would tell this story in an anime format. The routes go in very different directions so you'd have to take a lot of artistic interpretation to merge them all together, and you can't just adapt the true route because you need to see things in other routes first for it to make sense. This never had the chance of being good, and will never unless someone gives it the F/SN treatment (make a unique show for each route) which Rewrite is no where near popular enough to support.
Apr 1, 2016 2:40 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Ehh, not happy about the staff, but since the VN is so good, even if they f*ck up, it'll still be good (unless they change up the writing).
Apr 1, 2016 2:42 PM

May 2014
I'm just waiting for the episode count. Trailer looks fine, glad they got the same VAs and music. I personally don't mind if the deviate from the VN like in Little Busters!, which somehow was able to top Clannad as my favourite drama/Key show. The script writers are weird choices, even if they consulted the original creators. Expectations are moderate currently until I hear the episode count, which I hope is Clannad or Little Busters! length.
Apr 1, 2016 2:44 PM
Jul 2018
Also one question.

Are people really THAT Pessimistic about the anime? Sure it's understandable that people have worries, like for example they want the episode count and the amount of content to add, however I think based off of the interviews that we got from different forums (if the VN readers followed the interviews from Rewrite anime for Kazamatsuri and MAL) I would think there's a higher expectation, but me personally I still keep myself low on it.

Also, having the designs and art and animation quite decent or production being low gives more liberty about the moments in the anime, Common Route in the anime as far as I'm concerned was done well with the animation, it helps a lot.

Besides Romeo Tanaka would be in charge of stuff in the works, helping the staff with the anime, so maybe, just maybe, the chances of the anime being at least decent or technically good would be a bit high.
Apr 1, 2016 2:55 PM

Jul 2013
TheLittleRedHero said:
Also one question.

Are people really THAT Pessimistic about the anime? Sure it's understandable that people have worries, like for example they want the episode count and the amount of content to add, however I think based off of the interviews that we got from different forums (if the VN readers followed the interviews from Rewrite anime for Kazamatsuri and MAL) I would think there's a higher expectation, but me personally I still keep myself low on it.

Also, having the designs and art and animation quite decent or production being low gives more liberty about the moments in the anime, Common Route in the anime as far as I'm concerned was done well with the animation, it helps a lot.

Besides Romeo Tanaka would be in charge of stuff in the works, helping the staff with the anime, so maybe, just maybe, the chances of the anime being at least decent or technically good would be a bit high.

It's because people are still bent about what happened to Grisaia (I would be too though, don't get me wrong). However Rewrite's adaptation has a lot more resources for it's adaptation than Grisaia's did. As for my expectations? Cautious optimism.

Also, we only saw stuff from the first couple episodes most likely. I'm sure the more intense/serious scenes will be handled with more care as far as the art/animation goes. Of course the comical scenes will be less pretty.

It was also stated that Romeo was the one who wrote all the original content; so it's better that it's him rather than some random guy we don't know about. A Key adaptation has never had the writers working this closely in the production. As I said before, I'm anxiously excited for what they're going to do as far as new content in the plot.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Apr 1, 2016 3:02 PM

Jan 2015
Fai said:
Director, Series Composition: Motoki Tanaka (Grisaia no Kajitsu)
Studio: 8bit

RIP project. Before it even started airing.

LOOOOL. THIS ANIME IS DEAD.
The director directed Grisaia no Rakuen too, so there's still hope.

Apr 1, 2016 3:06 PM
Jul 2018
sanata50lbsb said:
TheLittleRedHero said:
Also one question.

It's because people are still bent about what happened to Grisaia (I would be too though, don't get me wrong). However Rewrite's adaptation has a lot more resources for it's adaptation than Grisaia's did. As for my expectations? Cautious optimism.

Also, we only saw stuff from the first couple episodes most likely. I'm sure the more intense/serious scenes will be handled with more care as far as the art/animation goes. Of course the comical scenes will be less pretty.

It was also stated that Romeo was the one who wrote all the original content; so it's better that it's him rather than some random guy we don't know about. A Key adaptation has never had the writers working this closely in the production. As I said before, I'm anxiously excited for what they're going to do as far as new content in the plot.

That's fine for them to be worried because of that but it's not really 8bit's fault, its mostly the production company's fault because they're in charge of giving amount of episodes for the series. They didn't had much of a choice at the rate from what I know. Take into account, Rewrite has a more difficulty in the VN as an adaptation wise because of the structure of the story and how its developed. It's hard in that standard and basically messing up the structure will technically warns for a trainwreck. As far as I'm concerned, base on the information, interviews, etc. It's quite a high expectation but I have my lows too.

I can get that of course. I mean they could be saving money for that but at the same time its sketchy. But that may be something if they make the serious moments more intense. We only got one here which is technically speaking the entire "Key" appearance. It's still quite creepy. Reminds me of the ghost shit I saw in a movie.

It's actually a good thing for Tanaka to handle the original content... imagine if we have a DUMBASS doing it... it would become completely fillerish and would kill the series in a way.
Apr 1, 2016 4:28 PM

Jun 2014
I like the trailer, except for the colors and the moe style of it... I was expecting something more along the 2nd Opening.... oh well I still have my expectation low.

Also VN reader how do you think the comedy will fare with those people? I don't tend to look at who is making the anime so I have no idea how the comedy will look like.
Apr 1, 2016 4:52 PM
Jul 2018
Zyzyoro said:
TakeMeInYourArmy said:

Ugh, everybody keeps spreading this nonsense about an "original route" and it's not true. They've already said in interviews that they're staying as true to the game's story as possible. What Tensho's ACTUALLY saying in this tweet is that there's some sort of anime original development within the plot (likely to make the heroine routes actually work). Even in the dengeki interview Romeo said that they're making adjustments to allow each heroine their time to shine. They're not going down an "original route".

ITT: Misinformed people that probably used Google Translate to translate tweets and haven't played the game and don't understand how unique the game's routes are setup.

From a newcomer/casual's point-of-view I can see why they aren't too impressed and have low expectations. I don't blame them.

If you want the full experience, you can read the VN so you can enjoy Rewrite in its entirety.

I don't really understand why some people in this thread have to be mean towards an entire fanbase for an upcoming anime that they've been eagerly waiting for. You guys should tone it down if you have nothing constructive to add to the discussion.

With that said, I've read the VN and I'm going to enjoy it regardless of what happens.

This mate, this is what I mean.

I applaud.
Apr 1, 2016 4:54 PM

Dec 2007
sanata50lbsb said:

Grisaia is only half of the problem for me. The other half is that there is no conceivable way to make the vastly different routes work together in Rewrite without basically an entirely new route. But that's the issue, there is no reason to start making new scenarios if they are gonna adapt just 1 route (Akane or Lucia's would be best Imao). Then why are they saying there will be some kind of original scenario? Most likely reason is that they want to combine elements of the routes. This has a far higher chance of making the anime worse if we have learned anything about anime adaptations.

While everything I said could turn out to not be the case, it is still VERY worrying that they said that. The history of VN adaptations has been to cram the routes together, and with Rewrite, even doing that a bit is a disaster. Its completely reasonable to be concerned.
KetuekigamiApr 1, 2016 4:59 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 1, 2016 4:57 PM

Jan 2012
If it's 3 cours it will be above average.
Otherwise it will be garbage.
It's simply too much to fit into 1 or even 2 cours.
It will have to follow the same formula as Clannad in the cours , and also omnibus like Amagami (I highly doubt a single route will be any good).
Apr 1, 2016 4:57 PM

Dec 2007
Zyzyoro said:

With that said, I've read the VN and I'm going to enjoy it regardless of what happens.

I wish I could say the same thing, but some of my favorite VN of all time are Grisaia, Umineko, Tsukihime, and Majikoi so I just have no hope left.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 1, 2016 5:15 PM

Nov 2013
THEY'RE MOVING! At long last we get to see some animation and it looks okay so far, some scenes look a little low budget though. Overall pretty good.

Looks like we'll get some good animation too, despite the color quality.
Apr 1, 2016 5:36 PM

Sep 2011
Xenocrisi said:
Fai said:

No way in hell would Key make 'em destroy this VN lol. It's one of their best VNs.
Apr 1, 2016 5:38 PM

Jul 2013
Tyrel said:
Xenocrisi said:

No way in hell would Key make 'em destroy this VN lol. It's one of their best VNs.

Exactly.. No one wants to think logically here except for a select few
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Apr 1, 2016 6:15 PM

Nov 2008
Why do the good VN adaptations have to go to the studios that can't do them right? It's Little Busters all over again.

Apr 1, 2016 6:26 PM

Jan 2011
Ah geez 8bit huh,well all i can say as a newcomer to Rewrite it might turn out decent? if we can the quality of Both second seasons like LB and Grisaia however it goes the path of the first seasons it's all over lol.

nonetheless i'll do what i did with those two and read along the VN while it's airing
Apr 1, 2016 6:42 PM
Jul 2018
Hoppy said:
Why do the good VN adaptations have to go to the studios that can't do them right? It's Little Busters all over again.

I thought Little Busters was adapted properly tbh.
Apr 1, 2016 7:26 PM

Mar 2014
Well, even if it's a trainwreck like Charlotte, it will still be fun.

Cause reading all them Charlotte episode discussions and slowly watching everyone's hopes die out was a fun a watching a well done anime. =3
"Fuck this shit, fun things are fun!"
Apr 1, 2016 10:00 PM

Jul 2013
TheLittleRedHero said:
Hoppy said:

Finally someone who shares my minority opinion
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Apr 1, 2016 11:27 PM

Jan 2014
[sarcasm]
Yeah,we all know 8bit is great at changing stuff to fit the screen time when adapting VNs right?right?

[flashback]Michiru touches poop[/flashback]
[flashback]piss,piss and more piss[/flashback]
[flashback]Yumiko fakes death[/flashback]
[flashback]Fireworks and even more piss action[/flashback]

yup...It will be great...Especially for Rewrite which needs HEAVY changes to adapt into anime format...I expect a Comet Lucifer quality...[/sarcasm]

And do not even try to defend 8bit telling me about Grisaia no Rakuen being a good anime...Grisaia no Rakuen was NOT an anime adaptation,8bit simply animated the already existing storyboard without any changes
Apr 2, 2016 12:10 AM
Jul 2012
I understand why the anime original part is needed it just better not ruin my favorite VN or else.

But anyways hopefully we get an episode count soon that's all I care about tbh. Anything under 39 episodes is already bad to me and even then I would probably consider that very rushed.
Apr 2, 2016 2:36 AM

Oct 2012
Xenocrisi said:
Fai said:

Go read Meikyuu and Rakuen and you'll understand why both of those are good adapations whereas Kajitsu got totally butchered.

I'm not gonna say anything but whether how bad this will go will have to depend on the original scenario they worked else it's doomed to fail from the start cos of the nature of how the routes are written.
「友達なんていない。人はすぐに裏切るし、学校っていうのは誰かを標的にしないとやってられない馬鹿共の集 まり。ままごとみたいな役決めて、仲のいいふりして都合が悪くなったら知らんぷり。そんな奴らと仲良くした いとか全然思わない。」
Apr 2, 2016 2:46 AM

Jan 2015
LoneWizard said:
[sarcasm]
And do not even try to defend 8bit telling me about Grisaia no Rakuen being a good anime...Grisaia no Rakuen was NOT an anime adaptation,8bit simply animated the already existing storyboard without any changes

Lol please.

Grisaia no Rakuen was absolutely perfect, and the adaptation was almost perfect too (or at least, I've heard so).

"It's not an anime adaptation" LOL. If it's not an anime adaptation what is it? A manga?
Apr 2, 2016 3:11 AM

Jan 2014
Xenocrisi said:
LoneWizard said:
[sarcasm]

Lol please.

Grisaia no Rakuen was absolutely perfect, and the adaptation was almost perfect too (or at least, I've heard so).

"It's not an anime adaptation" LOL. If it's not an anime adaptation what is it? A manga?
bruh,when i said Rakuen was bad?I simply said 8bit was not the reason Rakuen turn out to be good,Rakuen was already easiest thing to turn into an anime...it was not an adaptation,they didnt "adapt" anything:

adapt-dictionary-definition said:
verb (used with object)

to make suitable to requirements or conditions; adjust or modify fittingly:

The VN was already short enough so they only animated it without much difference...

8bit is not bad at making anime,8bit is not bad with their artstyle,8bit is not bad at animation...They fail when it comes to "adjusting and modifying fittingly".8bit is bad at "adapting/adjusting/changing/writing", every scene/anime written by 8bit sucks hard,few examples?_? :
-Comet Lucifer
-Grisaia no Kajitsu episodes 4-10
-IS 2
-and probably many other stuff but i either didnt watch them or dont remember now...
LoneWizzyApr 2, 2016 3:16 AM
Apr 2, 2016 3:25 AM

Jun 2014
LoneWizard said:
Xenocrisi said:

Lol please.

bruh,when i said Rakuen was bad?I simply said 8bit was not the reason Rakuen turn out to be good,Rakuen was already easiest thing to turn into an anime...it was not an adaptation,they didnt "adapt" anything:

adapt-dictionary-definition said:
verb (used with object)

to make suitable to requirements or conditions; adjust or modify fittingly:

The VN was already short enough so they only animated it without much difference...

8bit is not bad at making anime,8bit is not bad with their artstyle,8bit is not bad at animation...They fail when it comes to "adjusting and modifying fittingly".8bit is bad at "adapting/adjusting/changing/writing", every scene/anime written by 8bit sucks hard,few examples?_? :
-Comet Lucifer
-Grisaia no Kajitsu episodes 4-10
-IS 2
-and probably many other stuff but i either didnt watch them or dont remember now...

well I agree but the scriptwriters that are working on Rewrite haven't worked with 8-Bit before (except Tatsuya Takahashi who wrote the script for Grisaia no Meikyuu and Grisaia no Rakuen, he is also an experienced VN writer)
Apr 2, 2016 4:07 AM

Jan 2014
zaydgh123 said:
well I agree but the scriptwriters that are working on Rewrite haven't worked with 8-Bit before (except Tatsuya Takahashi who wrote the script for Grisaia no Meikyuu and Grisaia no Rakuen, he is also an experienced VN writer)
I still have no reason to trust 8bit for this,especially since everyone who played Rewrite says Rewrite is one of the hardest VNs to work as an anime...Inb4:1 cour adaptation...
Apr 2, 2016 4:14 PM

Aug 2014
LoneWizard said:
zaydgh123 said:
I still have no reason to trust 8bit for this,especially since everyone who played Rewrite says Rewrite is one of the hardest VNs to work as an anime...Inb4:1 cour adaptation...
It's hard, but far from as hard as some make it out to be, they can go down the same path as Higurashi with an omnibus format and it would be easy to do it. Hell some of the "original scenario" might actually be connected to an omnibus format in a way.
Apr 2, 2016 4:29 PM

Apr 2011
Love the optimism in this thread. I can already imagine the constant whining and bitching in the episodes threads whenever a small mistake is going to be made.
Apr 2, 2016 5:50 PM
Aug 2015
I'm so glad that they finally got back the original character
designer from Kanon to do the character designs for Rewrite!
Are you stupid?- Asuka Langley Soryuu
Apr 2, 2016 6:10 PM

Dec 2015
Damn hyped, the art looks good on this.
Apr 2, 2016 6:30 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Thai777 said:
I like the trailer, except for the colors and the moe style of it... I was expecting something more along the 2nd Opening.... oh well I still have my expectation low.

Also VN reader how do you think the comedy will fare with those people? I don't tend to look at who is making the anime so I have no idea how the comedy will look like.

I was also expecting something more along 2nd OP, that is why I wanted WhiteFox for this...

LoneWizard said:

Each route differents ALOT from the others, like characters that were alive in one route, maybe dead in another, that sorta of stuff. The side you side up with also changes from each route.
That is why the only way to adapt this well, would be omnibus format, which would also work with the context of Rewrite, since Moon's route is all about the proof we have experienced all those different routes and different developments to Kotarou's persona.

TheLittleRedHero said:
Hoppy said:

The moment they took of the romance from each heroine, stopped making it a good adaptation. Refrain was a good adaptation thought.

PlaycoolApr 2, 2016 6:39 PM
Apr 2, 2016 7:32 PM
Jul 2018
Playcool said:
Thai777 said:

I was also expecting something more along 2nd OP, that is why I wanted WhiteFox for this...

LoneWizard said:

Each route differents ALOT from the others, like characters that were alive in one route, maybe dead in another, that sorta of stuff. The side you side up with also changes from each route.
That is why the only way to adapt this well, would be omnibus format, which would also work with the context of Rewrite, since Moon's route is all about the proof we have experienced all those different routes and different developments to Kotarou's persona.

TheLittleRedHero said:

The moment they took of the romance from each heroine, stopped making it a good adaptation. Refrain was a good adaptation thought.

Does it really matter to have romance in this series though? I mean I haven't read the VN... but from many people, they said that it was faithful or close to it, they just took somethings out which were minor.
Apr 2, 2016 7:39 PM

Jul 2013
TheLittleRedHero said:
Playcool said:

Does it really matter to have romance in this series though? I mean I haven't read the VN... but from many people, they said that it was faithful or close to it, they just took somethings out which were minor.

If you're referring to Rewrite, then yes. The routes can't work without it. They'd shift into a completely different direction if the romance is removed.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Apr 2, 2016 7:44 PM
Jul 2018
sanata50lbsb said:
TheLittleRedHero said:

If you're referring to Rewrite, then yes. The routes can't work without it. They'd shift into a completely different direction if the romance is removed.

I meant Little Busters XDDD
Apr 2, 2016 7:48 PM

Jul 2013
TheLittleRedHero said:
sanata50lbsb said:

With the romance removed in LB, they kept it as close as the original as possible. I could compare it to how Clannad's heroine routes were adapated; but that's a different discussion. As for your question, it's debatable whether the romance mattered or not. In my own opinion, it was yes and no. But I'd rather not get into it on this thread.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Apr 2, 2016 7:53 PM
Jul 2018
sanata50lbsb said:
TheLittleRedHero said:

With the romance removed in LB, they kept it as close as the original as possible. I could compare it to how Clannad's heroine routes were adapated; but that's a different discussion. As for your question, it's debatable whether the romance mattered or not. In my own opinion, it was yes and no. But I'd rather not get into it on this thread.

Makes sense, also good point on trying to not bring LB on a Rewrite thread xD if we're speaking about Rewrite.

Of course for me I heard that the anime stayed close a lot, and people ham on J.C Staff a lot so... I dont see the point on bashing a series for that.

Maybe it would go for the same way maybe with Rewrite... when people go and say "KyoAni should have done it"

*facewall*
Apr 2, 2016 8:03 PM

Jul 2013
TheLittleRedHero said:
sanata50lbsb said:

Makes sense, also good point on trying to not bring LB on a Rewrite thread xD if we're speaking about Rewrite.

Of course for me I heard that the anime stayed close a lot, and people ham on J.C Staff a lot so... I dont see the point on bashing a series for that.

Maybe it would go for the same way maybe with Rewrite... when people go and say "KyoAni should have done it"

*facewall*

There were changes indeed, but it wasn't anything major the points of the routes and Refrain still got across (Refrain was great). I expect Rewrite to do something similar; with all this talk from Romeo about 'original development'

We've discussed for a few years actually (believe it or not) why KyoAni shouldn't do Rewrite.
I personally wouldn't want to see
Terra spoiler
in KyoAni style
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Apr 2, 2016 8:22 PM
Jul 2018
sanata50lbsb said:
TheLittleRedHero said:

*facewall*

There were changes indeed, but it wasn't anything major the points of the routes and Refrain still got across (Refrain was great). I expect Rewrite to do something similar; with all this talk from Romeo about 'original development'

We've discussed for a few years actually (believe it or not) why KyoAni shouldn't do Rewrite.
I personally wouldn't want to see
Terra spoiler
in KyoAni style

If KyoAni did "that" it would be... rather creepy for me Lmao!
Apr 3, 2016 4:46 AM

Jun 2015
TheLittleRedHero said:
The art doesn't look that bad. It actually fits for the comedy scenes, but I'm worried how it would go for the intense ones.

They kind of kept the OST which was nice.

Not gonna lie, KOTAROU MY BABY IN ANIME ITS TOO CUTE.

Though I have to say the designs are a little moe-esque but its considered fine I suppose.

Kotori is mah baby <3 gotta love her tho she's so cutee
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Apr 3, 2016 4:48 AM

Jun 2015
If, and only if 8-bit fucks this up. I'll quit watching anime for a while... My favorite visual novel after Clannad.
Rewrite (the VN) is so good.
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Apr 3, 2016 8:25 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
TheLittleRedHero said:

Does it really matter to have romance in this series though? I mean I haven't read the VN... but from many people, they said that it was faithful or close to it, they just took somethings out which were minor.[/quote]
For the true route goal, the romance in the other heroine routes wasnt that needed, but trust me when I say, if you played LB VN, there are some romantic plots you gonna want to see adapted for sure, and those made sentence in the context so taking them from it, makes some adapted scenes seeming to be missing something.

All the more for Rewrite! Where all the goodness and huge development from Lucia's route cames from the romantic plotline! You cant adapt her route, and take off the romance it would fuck everything up.
Chihaya's, wasnt that needed but stuff like Shizuru's, which ending of the route is pretty definitive, like catastrofic, cataclistic stuff, you gotta have the omnibus format, so you can give proper development to shizuru, and if you are going to do that, you need the romance also.
Kotori's isnt that much needed, but Akane's is also needed, alot of stuff cant be explained with friendship, it just cant. Each route is greatly set appart from eachother, there is no bridge.
After all
Apr 3, 2016 12:42 PM

Nov 2010
This discussion about some alteration to story is stupid, as many have pointed already. Even Clannad has been altered a lot in order to make the route system works in anime, and people simply didn't complain because many people didn't have the access to the original material back then.

Little Busters! indeed has a much lower budget compared to fans expectation, and it was handled amateurishly at times (especially in the beginning). However, I don't think the problem lies in scriptwriter (the screenwriter did a brilliant job in making the overall adaptation works as a linear story even though it's a very hard task to accomplish), and even the director is slowly getting better and made a pretty good Refrain adaptation in the end.

Nobody would be able to salvage a Kajitsu with 13 eps restriction, so it's more like a production committee fault.
Apr 5, 2016 10:46 AM

Jun 2014
zeroyuki92 said:
This discussion about some alteration to story is stupid, as many have pointed already. Even Clannad has been altered a lot in order to make the route system works in anime, and people simply didn't complain because many people didn't have the access to the original material back then.

Little Busters! indeed has a much lower budget compared to fans expectation, and it was handled amateurishly at times (especially in the beginning). However, I don't think the problem lies in scriptwriter (the screenwriter did a brilliant job in making the overall adaptation works as a linear story even though it's a very hard task to accomplish), and even the director is slowly getting better and made a pretty good Refrain adaptation in the end.

Nobody would be able to salvage a Kajitsu with 13 eps restriction, so it's more like a production committee fault.

Give this man a cookie!
Apr 5, 2016 3:01 PM

Jul 2013
zaydgh123 said:
zeroyuki92 said:

Give this man a cookie!

No, give this man an all access pass to the premiere of Rewrite episode 1!!
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Apr 5, 2016 9:25 PM

Jul 2014
Simplo said:
Grisaia was horrible, so I bet this will be bad as well. Same studio, same director.

I will be more annoyed if Rewrite is done well when GnK was butchered, since GnK is the better VN.

thepath said:
LOL !! Grisaia OVA and 2nd season are both rated above 8 in MAL, so majority people do not agree with you

Doesn't matter when the best VN (Kajitsu) was butchered. Meikyuu and Rakuen are just for wish fulfillment and turning the crazy up to 11. GnK was the masterpiece.

Also, Meikyuu was not an OVA it was a special that aired on TV. And while it was an awesome adaptation, (better than the VN itself) people who dropped the first season wouldn't watch beyond that point and as such and as with all sequels the rating is artificially inflated. Just look at Gintama.

GoldenDevilGamer said:
Ehh, not happy about the staff, but since the VN is so good, even if they f*ck up, it'll still be good

Oh you poor spring flower, you have no idea
Red_TuesdayApr 5, 2016 9:29 PM
Apr 7, 2016 9:55 AM
May 2013
Most of the routes barely even count as romance... Especially Kotori's so it wont really matter in the adaptation
Apr 11, 2016 11:05 PM

Sep 2011
Ginosore said:
Most of the routes barely even count as romance... Especially Kotori's so it wont really matter in the adaptation

Then we're not playing the same game. Probably you're too much focused on the action.

May 1, 2016 11:26 AM

Feb 2015
AAhhh it's getting more and more confusing
since it's an adaption from KEY, the staff doesn't matter at all...
I've just hope they take a good ruote to follow
Jun 9, 2016 11:32 PM
Jul 2018
SirSonic said:
AAhhh it's getting more and more confusing
since it's an adaption from KEY, the staff doesn't matter at all...
I've just hope they take a good ruote to follow

Well staff actually do matter of course in this case regardless if it was a Key work or not, personally.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Today

4 by MichaelJackson »»
2 hours ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

71 by MichaelJackson »»
2 hours ago

» Manga 'Dungeon Meshi' Gets TV Anime ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Aug 9, 2022

53 by Dark_Reunion007 »»
Today, 9:22 AM

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
Yesterday, 10:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.