Forum Settings
Forums

Sequel Movie of 'Meiji Tokyo Renka' Opens in Summer 2016

New
Mar 31, 2016 12:54 AM

Jul 2009
The staff of the Meiji Tokyo Renka otome game announced on Monday that a sequel to last year's movie adaptation will open in theaters in the summer quarter of 2016. The new movie will be titled Meiji Tokyo Renka: Hanakagami no Fantasia and will be previewed at screening event on May 6 in Ikebukuro and Shinjuku.

Meiji Tokyo Renka was first released as a mobile novel game on the Android platform. An adventure game was released for the PlayStation Portable in 2013, and a sequel was released in April 2015. Meiji Tokyo Renka: Yumihari no Serenade, the first movie, will be released on DVD (pictured) on April 27.

PV 1

PV 2

Official site: http://www.meikoi-cinema.com/

Source: Official Twitter

Meiji Tokyo Renka: Hanakagami no Fantasia on MAL
NaruleachApr 17, 2016 6:19 PM
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
Mar 31, 2016 1:33 AM
Mar 2010
If only this had been a TV series...
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Mar 31, 2016 3:35 AM

Nov 2011
I'm not expecting too much from this film but the PV looks alright.
Mar 31, 2016 11:53 PM
Feb 2015
I'm super excited for this :D my only damn complaint is there's still NOO ENGLISH SUBTITLES so how the hell us fangirls suppose to enjoy the movie if one it isn't available here in the USA and second it's only in Japanese <_<

I've been dying to see it but can't so I'm hoping someone someday will be generous enough to work on the English subtitles lol
NoNameNoName000Apr 1, 2016 12:12 AM
Apr 1, 2016 2:06 AM

Nov 2007
-Janet said:
I'm super excited for this :D my only damn complaint is there's still NOO ENGLISH SUBTITLES so how the hell us fangirls suppose to enjoy the movie if one it isn't available here in the USA and second it's only in Japanese <_<l
DVD is still not out yet, as it will be released on April 27.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Apr 1, 2016 2:08 AM

Jul 2012
Glad to know the prequel will be released in DVD soon!

-Janet said:
I'm super excited for this :D my only damn complaint is there's still NOO ENGLISH SUBTITLES so how the hell us fangirls suppose to enjoy the movie if one it isn't available here in the USA and second it's only in Japanese <_<

I've been dying to see it but can't so I'm hoping someone someday will be generous enough to work on the English subtitles lol
I just pray that a translator on Tumblr will do it for us ;A;
Apr 1, 2016 11:53 PM
Feb 2015
tsubasalover said:
-Janet said:
I'm super excited for this :D my only damn complaint is there's still NOO ENGLISH SUBTITLES so how the hell us fangirls suppose to enjoy the movie if one it isn't available here in the USA and second it's only in Japanese <_<l
DVD is still not out yet, as it will be released on April 27.

Ahhh thank you so much for the info Tsubasa-chan I greatly appreciated and I hope when it comes comes out it's been translated.

@Mayuka Its been so long since the movie came out I really wish someone would take some time from there day and work on it :D Let's pray it's available before spring ends though.
Apr 2, 2016 12:39 AM

Nov 2007
-Janet said:
Ahhh thank you so much for the info Tsubasa-chan I greatly appreciated and I hope when it comes comes out it's been translated.
It's actually on the first post, though...
Meiji Tokyo Renka: Yumihari no Serenade, the first movie, will be released on DVD (pictured) on April 27.
Jun 8, 2016 6:51 AM

Mar 2016
Can anyone tell me where i can watch the first movie
I cant find it anywhere
Jun 24, 2016 11:08 AM

Nov 2007
2nd movie DVD will be released on August 11, 2016.
http://meikoi-cinema.com/dvd/

It was also screened on animate between May 14 to 30 after May 6's screening.
http://meikoi-cinema.com/news/?p=movie2animate

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Today

21 by VanishingKira »»
2 hours ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

95 by RobertBobert »»
5 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:38 PM

» Netflix Announces 'Garouden: The Way of the Lone Wolf' Anime for May 2024

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

10 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.