Forum Settings
Forums

Main Cast of TV Anime 'Masou Gakuen HxH' Announced [Update 3/29]

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 29, 2016 12:54 AM

Nov 2013
Kinaro said:
I'm just bothered that "HxH" is in the title of this shit ._.
just having HxH on its title made me clicked it. it doesn't even deserve to be in a sentence with HxH.
Mar 29, 2016 7:18 AM

Oct 2010
Z4k said:
Not sure if true but I've heard when it comes to ecchi scenes, this series makes Shinmai Maou no Testament and Highschool DxD look really tame in comparison.

Shinmai ecchi already broken the borders if you included those not adapted content while DxD is really tame by itself since its ecchi is stuck to it originally is.

Not that I have expectation on this but somehow, this make feels that certain LN I like will be consider as the next target of adaptation since it follows the idea of harem/shounen/romance/ecchi/supernatural. I just hope it won't happen.
Mar 30, 2016 6:07 AM
Feb 2015
Magic and science to create weapons? Sounds like a sci-fi gone wrong
Mar 30, 2016 8:58 PM

Apr 2014
moodie said:
Rayzer said:
If this will be produced by any Studio, I might watch it. (Please TNK comeback!)
If it's Production IMS again, fuck I'll drop it.
drop it cuz its by ims

Shits got real, damn it. A drop definitely!
Haters always gonna hate.
Mar 30, 2016 9:07 PM

Jul 2013
Rayzer said:
EasyGo-er said:

IMS is better than TNK anyway.

Yeah really? But I rather have more TNK shows than having ripoffs shows made by IMS.
Heck, IMS really likes to adapt cloned shows like Shinmai Maou from High School DxD.

Really? For one clone-whatever-you-wanna-call-it show? When TNK has been doing the same ecchi shows so far? I'll just put my earlier comments here.

Mar 31, 2016 3:24 AM

Apr 2014
EasyGo-er said:
Rayzer said:

Yeah really? But I rather have more TNK shows than having ripoffs shows made by IMS.
Heck, IMS really likes to adapt cloned shows like Shinmai Maou from High School DxD.

Really? For one clone-whatever-you-wanna-call-it show? When TNK has been doing the same ecchi shows so far? I'll just put my earlier comments here.

As if this anime isn't similar to DXD?
Or it's actually ripoff of a ripoff. (3rd Hand)
And as you said it's off-topic so this needs to end here.
Mar 31, 2016 3:38 AM

Jul 2013
Rayzer said:
EasyGo-er said:

As if this anime isn't similar to DXD?
Or it's actually ripoff of a ripoff. (3rd Hand)
And as you said it's off-topic so this needs to end here.

What about this is similar to DxD? Boobs, ecchi and harem? Bet that you called Shinmai a clone of DxD just because of that and the heroine is a redhead with boobs. As if that's really rare now and before DxD came out. smh

Mar 31, 2016 3:58 AM

Apr 2014
@EasyGo-er
Dude read the whole thread ffs. I was just basing in the comments and recommendations.
I don't need to read this stuff (novel of this) just to know what you are getting at.
You have been really defensive just to this? You seem to be too attached to this, to go this far.
Mar 31, 2016 4:10 AM

Jul 2013
@Rayzer
I replied to you just because you've been glorifying DxD (when it's just the same ecchi harem shit clone of others) and being hateful towards IMS (because TNK did DxD and only ecchi when IMS is more diverse in their genres and still improving). Hell, I don't even know anything about this LN aside from the summaries and what other anime informations that it has released so far so why I'm defending this? I know this will be just the same ecchi harem shit as many others too. I just don't agree with you glorifying DxD as if it's the first and the best of its kind. You're the one who seems attached to DxD right now. Maybe you should read the whole thread too so you know what I'm talking about?
EasyGo-erMar 31, 2016 4:18 AM

Mar 31, 2016 4:27 AM

Aug 2015
DenzRui said:
Kinaro said:
I'm just bothered that "HxH" is in the title of this shit ._.
just having HxH on its title made me clicked it. it doesn't even deserve to be in a sentence with HxH.
@Kinaro , @DenzRui , don't worry fellas. This thing is confirmed to be better than Hunter X Hunter.
( And possibly Anime of The Year! )

After this thing finishes airing, The moment you hear "HxH" you'll think of this godly show instead of that booring battle shounen.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

15 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 1:39 AM

» 'Fruits Basket' Creator Launches New Manga

Hyperion_PS - Sep 2, 2023

20 by KeyboardBunny »»
Apr 14, 8:04 AM

» 'Kijin Gentoushou' Reveals Main Cast, Staff, Teaser Promo, Summer 2024 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Feb 22

6 by JackAward »»
Apr 13, 1:07 PM

» Voice Actress Mutsumi Tamura Announces Marriage

Hyperion_PS - Apr 1

15 by CrackedYolk »»
Apr 12, 10:50 PM

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/10]

Snow - Apr 5

23 by infanf »»
Apr 12, 2:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.