Feb 5, 2016 2:58 AM

May 2014
The office of the Student Council
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 5, 2016 3:00 AM

May 2014
Chris

He arrives at the Student Council room and goes in, closing the door again behind him. He grabs a bit of paper and sits down at the table, starting to write out a bit of the damage that had already been cause "I hope this doesnt happen everyday, I like writing, but if things get broken that often" He said, though still seemed calm and relaxed as he made up the report
Feb 5, 2016 4:05 PM

Jan 2014
Kuriyama, Chiyuri

She entered the SC office. It was surprising to see someone working already. "Hi there, what are you writing?" she asked Chris while closing the door.
Feb 5, 2016 4:25 PM

May 2014
Chris

He looked up as he heard someone emtering the room, looking up at the person that just answered, giving his usual soft smile "Just a damage report" He said, calmly standing up and looking at Kuriyama "What can the Student Council do for you?" He asked, not knowing she was actually part of the SC, smiling at her as he awaited a reply
Feb 6, 2016 2:01 AM

Jan 2014
Kuriyama, Chiyuri

She was surprised. "A damage report already?" That was unusual, on the other hand, she already had one to make too... "Ah, right. I'm Kuriyama Chiyuri, the SC prez. Feel free to just call me Chiyuri or Chi. He must be one of the new SC members. She was really excited to work with her new mates.
Feb 6, 2016 2:31 AM

May 2014
Chris

He let out a slight sigh, though not really sounding annoyed, and nodded "Yeah, a training dummy" He said, before hearing how she was the SC president, making him look up. "Ah, you're the President... well, that makes me feel silly for just asking what I can do for you. Well, nice to meet you then, Chiyuri, I'm Chris Maverick" He said with his usual soft smile
Feb 6, 2016 2:56 AM

Jan 2014
Kuriyama, Chiyuri

"We finally meet, heh. Good to see you here, Chris." She grabbed a sheet of paper, sat down at the desk next to him and began to write her report. "What did the perpetrator look like?" she asked him.
Feb 6, 2016 3:24 AM

May 2014
Chris

He nodded at Chiyuri as he agreed "Nice to see you too" He said, finally finishing up his own paper, dropping his pen with a slight sigh and putting the paper to the side. "Pink purplish hair, a hairband, white skin....well, its not like it was really done to destroy it" He said with a shrug "But I just figured itd be best to write it out now, before I have things piling up later, this is way more relaxed" He said, leaning back in his seat a bit as he watched her writing her report
Feb 6, 2016 4:22 AM

Jan 2014
Kuriyama, Chiyuri

It was the girl from before, she didn't expect that. "That damn girl..." she mumbled while she wrote up her own report. "She most likely spray painted some stuff on the rooftop too." she told Chris. "Looks like this will be another fun year. What clubs are you joining?" Knowing her buddies' interests would help her to evaluate them.
Feb 6, 2016 5:22 AM

May 2014
Chris

He looked at Chiyuri as she seemed to know who he was talking about, hearing the story behind it moments later and nodded "Hmmm, so that might be a problem to look out for then huh..." He mumbled, before hearing the question about the clubs, looking up, half surprised "What clubs? Err....well....I didnt really have anything in mind....I thought I'd be saved from that by being in the SC...." He said, scratching the back of his head a bit
Feb 6, 2016 7:40 AM

Jan 2014
Kuriyama, Chiyuri

"No way." she said while she wrote the last sentence of her report. "You need to join a club. The SC is more like an additional thing." She put her pen down and stood up to make tea. "Come on, you need to join one. It'll be fun."
Feb 6, 2016 8:17 AM

May 2014
Chris

He looked at Chiyuri and let out a playful sigh "Well, I guess I should go searching around for something there then huh?" He said, leaning back a bit further as she stood up to make tea, looking at the ceiling "Hmmm, a club...perhaps the track club sounds like a good idea" He said with a nod "I can run track, and it sounds pretty normal at that" He nodded. Besides that, he was good with coming up with training programs, so perhaps he could do that as well there.
Feb 6, 2016 9:51 AM

Jan 2014
Kuriyama, Chiyuri

"Well, that was easy." she said, commenting on his club choice. "The clubs are steadily growing. I guess it'll be a pain to balance all the clubs' budgets again..." But that could wait. "Do you want some tea too?"
Feb 6, 2016 10:15 AM

May 2014
Chris

He chuckled a bit at her response and shrugged "No use thinking too long, less time you spend making decisions, the faster you can act" He said with a smile "Ah, but don't hurry them..." He added, then shook his head "You know what, nevermind" He snickered, before nodding "Tea sounds nice" He said, smelling the air a bit. He hadnt actually had it before, but it did smell like having flavored boiled water, and he's had that in his village before
Feb 8, 2016 7:27 AM

Jan 2014
Kuriyama, Chiyuri

She nodded. "Indeed." She took two cups out of the cupboard and put fresh peppermint in both of them before pouring some hot water over it. "Here you go." She put one of the cups on the table while keeping the other. "What do you think about this school so far? Made any friends yet?" she asked him casually while sipping her tea - and burning her tongue. Ouch. She had to be more careful when drinking.
Feb 8, 2016 9:35 AM

May 2014
Chris

He watched how she made the tea, watching the hot water pour over the peppermint, nodding as he looked at the cup "Thanks" He said with a smile, sitting up normal and grabbing the tea, feeling it a bit and knowing it was hot, then saw how she took a sip, chuckling as he just knew she mustve burned something, either that, or she had a very high heat resistance. He stood up and grabbed some cold water, setting it down for her, then sat on his seat again "Well, it sure is special, but no, not really" He replied to her questions "How about you?"
Feb 10, 2016 4:22 AM

Jan 2014
Kuriyama, Chiyuri

She took a sip of cold water. "Thanks. Well, I'm the SCP after all… The school is everything for me. I'm well acquainted with a lot of people. Do you want to go out for a while?" she asked him and blew her tea for it to get colder. She wondered if Masahiro had gone away already, it was most likely that he already did. "Maybe we'll see the MCP and our other SC companion on the way."
Feb 10, 2016 3:04 PM

May 2014
Chris

"Hmmm, well, its good that you look at the school so highly really. But yeah, if you allow me to finish my tea first, then I wouldnt mind to join you to look around" He said with a smile, drinking his tea "Hmmm, meeting them would be useful, yeah, knowing who our friends are" He said, finishing his tea before slightly sighing "Though I still wonder what Im doing in the SC of a special school" He simply stated, before standing up from his seat
Feb 13, 2016 2:07 PM

Jan 2014
Kuriyama, Chiyuri

She nodded. "I think they just randomly picked people." she said with her usual charming smile. He didn't know that she picked him... Well, actually she just picked the people who seemed to have a bit real life experience, who had useful skills and powers and still looked somewhat sane. She drank her tea in one go as soon as it had cooled down. "Is there any place you'd like to go to?" she asked him.
Feb 13, 2016 2:23 PM

May 2014
Chris

He looked at Chiyuri, nodding for a few moments "Just randomly picked huh....." He said "Sounds a bit errr, strange? He let out a slight sigh, then shrugged. He thought for a moment, placing a hand on his chin, then shrugged "I don't really have a set destination" He said. He only really didnt want to go to the forest, he didn't exactly want to get to regular hunting grounds, afraid of something kicking in
Feb 13, 2016 2:36 PM

Jan 2014
Kuriyama, Chiyuri

"Alright. How about the Outer Field then?" It was a nice place, maybe there was even something going on there. "And if we have time, we can look for some missions too." She was looking forward to that. There have been some new missions added and it seemed like there was an interesting one for senpais like her.
Feb 13, 2016 2:55 PM

May 2014
Chris

"Sure, the outer field sounds like a nice plan" He said with a nod, putting his chair back as it should be, walking a bit closer to the door, but not as much as to pressure chiyuri to quickly finish her tea "Hmmm, missions eh? Well, why not?" He said with a soft smile
Feb 13, 2016 3:25 PM

Jan 2014
Kuriyama, Chiyuri

She put her empty cup in the sink. "Well then, let's go." She followed him to the door. (You post at the Outer Field)
Mar 23, 2016 10:11 PM

Jul 2014
Seth Magnus

Reaching the SC office she took a bit of this to pat her pockets in search of something before she dug a hand in one of her pockets and took out a metal ring with some keys on it.

- Aha, there it is! she said as she chose one key, then she inserted it in the door's keyhole before turning it. Hearing a satisfying click, she took out her key and opened the door before she turned to watch the students that had followed her... only to see that there was only one.

- Where did the other one go? she asked, more like directed to herself before she looked at Yawata and smiled. Come in, come in. Its nothing to worry about.
Mar 23, 2016 10:14 PM

Apr 2014
"R-Right."

Yawata nods a bit shyly in response to her smile, and continues to follow her into the room.
Mar 23, 2016 10:26 PM

Jul 2014
Seth Magnus

She smiled, then she entered the room with Yawata in tow. She made sure not to close the door behind her after both of them were inside to show Yawata that it was safe in there and he can walk out casually anytime.

- Ok, so you said you needed your class schedule and the starter pack? she asked him
Mar 23, 2016 10:35 PM

Apr 2014
Yawata looked around the room and saw things very similar to what he had imagined. The atmosphere was very similar to his own room at home, and much to his surprise, there was a soothing calmness in a place such as a dorm. He was so deep in this inspection that he almost forgot to reply to her.

"I-Indeed", Yawata replied.
Mar 23, 2016 11:25 PM

Jul 2014
Seth Magnus

She snickered lightly when Yawata stuttered, then she looked around to see where the stuff could be. Eventually, her eyes landed on the huge drawer at the wall with so many compartiments, her eyes eventually landing on one very high before she sighed.

- Put it on a high shelf, they said. It will be fun, they said. she sighed, reffering to her short stature, then she went to the table and took a chair, pulling it next to the gianormous drawer. Getting up on it-no, putting her feet on the tall backrest she balanced on the thin surface she was on as she reached up to a drawer and opened it.

- On what name should the pack be on? she asked Yawata casually
Mar 24, 2016 8:31 AM

Apr 2014
"Yoshiie", he replied. "Yawata Yoshiie."

Yawata plops his bag on the bed and continues reading his novel while standing against a wall.
Mar 24, 2016 12:08 PM

Jul 2014
Seth Magnus

-Well then, nice to meet you, Yawata. Name's Seth Magnus, nice to meet cha. she said with a grin, casually ignoring the japaneze formality of calling people at first on their family name.

After she introduced herself she turned back to the drawer, starting to look through its contents for the letter Y, so it had to be towards the end. Taking her a while, she let out an "Aha!" when she grabbed one of the packs that had Yawata's name on it.

-Kobe! she said as she tossed the package in Yawata's way like throwing a three-pointer in basketball.
Mar 24, 2016 12:59 PM

Dec 2013
Fabien Oeilvert

IMG

Power

Fabien made his way to the office. The door was open and a few people stood in the room.

"Excuse me?" Fabien intruded, "I have witnessed something rather urgent. Is there someone I can report to before it gets out of hand?"
Mar 24, 2016 1:13 PM

Jul 2014
Seth Magnus

The sudden appearance of Fabien startled her as she lost balance and she made the chair she was on for support. She managed to land on her feet, but the chair didnt have that much luck as it fell down with a loud thud.

- Safe! she said as she escaped unscathed, then she looked at Fabien. Woah, calm your tits and tell me on short what happened.
Mar 24, 2016 1:55 PM

Dec 2013
Fabien Oeilvert

"Yes, you see," Fabien spoke to the girl who just sat elegantly in a chair he assumed to be important, "it seems two rather large men have engaged in a scuffle in the school yard. I didn't see the start, but someone had thrown a punch."
Mar 24, 2016 3:42 PM

Apr 2014
LightSpark090 said:
Seth Magnus

-Well then, nice to meet you, Yawata. Name's Seth Magnus, nice to meet cha. she said with a grin, casually ignoring the japaneze formality of calling people at first on their family name.

After she introduced herself she turned back to the drawer, starting to look through its contents for the letter Y, so it had to be towards the end. Taking her a while, she let out an "Aha!" when she grabbed one of the packs that had Yawata's name on it.

-Kobe! she said as she tossed the package in Yawata's way like throwing a three-pointer in basketball.

"Seth huh? I'll try and remember that", Yawata said while scratching his head and changing his demeanor to a fake playful grin.

"Eek!"

Yawata dropped his novel and fumbled as he received the package, it kept toppling in his hands, until he finally grasped it.

"T-Thanks. Is there anything else to take note of?", Yawata inquired.
KaitoKazeMar 24, 2016 7:08 PM
Mar 25, 2016 12:14 AM

Dec 2013
(I kind of regret doing this now, I do not want to feel like I am forcing other characters into a scenario like this, especially with people perhaps a little bit more busy and do not rp as much. In fact, I felt a little forced when I was doing it because of what was happening and what my character was doing. I would be willing to take back this comment if you want me to.)
Mar 25, 2016 6:29 AM

Jul 2014
(Im ok with it, so if you still wanna go with it let me know, ok?)
Mar 25, 2016 8:46 AM

Dec 2013
(I am fine with it continuing. Do not worry.)
Mar 25, 2016 10:35 AM

Jul 2014
(Ok then, here we go!)

Seth Magnus

-Well everything you need should be in that pack, but if you have any question be free to ask me any time. she told Yawata with a smile, snickering lightly when he struggled a bit to get a secure grip on his pack.

Now she turned to Fabien to listen to what seemed like a more urgent matter. From what it seemed it was a basic skirmish. She would have passed it, but the boys knew she's authority, and the chief would be mad if she mocked her position.

-The Schoolyard you said? Lead the way to where you last saw them and Ill follow you. she told Fabien in a serious manner.
Mar 25, 2016 12:22 PM

Dec 2013
Fabien Oeilvert

"This way then," Fabien said, exiting the office toward the school yard.
Mar 25, 2016 12:28 PM

Jul 2014
Seth Magnus

She nodded, but before she followed Fabien she turned with Yawata and smiled.

-If you need help, just call my name and Ill fall from the sky. she told him, definitelt joking, then she turned at Fabien and followed him out.
Mar 25, 2016 12:32 PM

Apr 2014
"Got it, T-Thanks!"

Yawata walks out of the room, contemplating on what to do next. He didn't really have classes on the first day, but he had more time to get his dorm life settled, as well as getting to know Mirai High. He wondered if he should take a stroll around the school.
Apr 2, 2016 12:48 PM

Dec 2015

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Chino “Reina” Suzuki

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Flustered as a bee, Chino finally reached the student council office. She knocked on then proceeded to let herself in.

"Hello? Anyone here?

-=-=- Later -=-=-

Chino looked around the silent room, if there was anyone in the offices, they were sure doing a bad job at greeting a new staff member... let alone the school nurse. She inspected the room and on the table to the left of the door, there was a box of supplies with a note on top of it, and it read:

"If there's no one in the student council office by the time you're here please take the keys and supplies and head down to your office. There are students waiting for your help. This school has a tendency to have "injured" students. If you need to use the revival machine you may, however it only works once a day and takes 3 days to recharge."

-Thanks
Anon-kun

She took the box and wrote a reply on the note. Kay, bye. I hope this school isn't broken. -Chino, the school nurse

She then preceded towards the out the window and jumped out, because the nurse's office was 2 floors below the student council's office. "Ah, why do we need stairs when there's gravity that we can use?" She landed safely in front of the windows of the infirmary.
DS2HApr 2, 2016 10:34 PM
May 9, 2016 9:52 PM

Nov 2009
Luna

Luna gets here with Adriano and Sky. They had gotten lost and ended uo walking alot in order to find this place. "finally, we have made it" She sighs in relieve as she stood in front of the student council office. She only hoped that everyone was friendly and things would go smoothly for the new band that they wanted to make.
May 10, 2016 8:12 AM

Apr 2013
Skylar

Skye followed Luna in and looked around the room. "Hello? anyone here?" she asked as she looked around hoping someone would answer her so the three of them can start hanging up the flyers. As she looked around she didn't notice too much out of the ordinary here. The office looked decent and neat. Thinking about the student council Skye hadn't met any of them yet and wondered what they would be like.

May 10, 2016 8:36 AM

Mar 2016
Adriano

Adriano walked in behind Skylar, he looked around the room, it was a nice office. "I thought the student council was supposed to be more, well... I thought they would be working, but this place seems to be empty." Adriano thought to himself, but it seemed that no one was there. He didn't want to let his attitude and problem with authority get in his way, not with Luna and Skylar here. "So... What do you two think the other members will be like? I know I'm curious as to how the will intereact with us." He asked trying to be more open with Skylar, considering he was speaking mainly with Luna through out this entire time.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
May 10, 2016 11:38 AM

Nov 2009
Luna

Luna was a bit sad at first that none of the student council members were there. She scans the room in hopes to find something that could possibly help them in getting what they want. She saw a request form and decided to take one. She quickly filled it up and wrote that they wanted a club room and to be able to post flyers around the room. She put on the table where there were other request forms. "I filled out the request from, once they look over it, they will text me back. so I am guessing that is it"
May 10, 2016 11:51 AM

Apr 2013
Skylar

"The other memebers? It's a good question. I think it's hard to tell considering that the they could be anyone. Hopefully we will be able to mesh and work well. Otherwise the band may not work out to well." She replied to Adriano's questions as she walked over to where Luna was and looked at the form she had filled out. "Alright so now we just need to wait for their reply? Seems easy enough to me. So what should we do in the mean time?" Sky looked at the two of them trying to think of something to do.

May 10, 2016 12:00 PM

Mar 2016
Adriano

Adriano looked at Luna and agreed with her about waiting for the Student council to respond to them, "Well I guess there is nothing else to do other than wait." He smiled a little, and then looked over at Skylar. "Yes that is true, but even then the band does not have to end, I have heard of bands, and seen bands who only have three members." He grinned and after that thought about what they could do."Well we could go practice, that or I could try to spend time... Nah, we should all get a sense of what we are like." he thought to himself, after he thought about that he looked over at both of them and offered to go out and eat, "Anyone hungry? We could go out and eat, get to know each other a little more." He now waited for a response from both of them.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
May 10, 2016 12:54 PM

Nov 2009
Luna

Luna scratched the back of her head as she had focused so much on getting the band's club room that she forgot to answer Adriano's question. "I just hope that everyone can get along. I don't really know what they will be like. I can't even imagine it for that manner. So where do you guys want to go and eat?"
May 10, 2016 1:32 PM

Apr 2013
Skylar

"Food sounds good to me. As for where I don't really know anywhere around other than the cafe. So you guys can decide where you want to go" Skye smiled as she waited for where they decided where they were going to eat. She wasn't too picky when it came to food so she didn't mind at all. Skye took a seat in a chair for a second before they left.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Mirai Park ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ataraxiel - Jan 9, 2016

747 by TheEdgelord »»
Jul 18, 2016 7:23 AM

Sticky: » Character Creation Students ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

607 by MusicChopers »»
Jul 15, 2016 2:44 AM

Sticky: » Missions Center ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Jan 4, 2016

450 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 11:54 PM

Sticky: » Admin Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

335 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 10:08 AM

» Swimming Pool ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Feb 5, 2016

721 by YFang »»
Jul 10, 2016 2:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.