Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 9, 2016 8:18 PM

Aug 2013
Are they remaking the whole thing or are they just cutting the movie into parts? I don't understand why they're making a TV show out of one of the worst gundam series.
Mar 13, 2016 7:26 PM

Apr 2015
Haytin said:
Are they remaking the whole thing or are they just cutting the movie into parts? I don't understand why they're making a TV show out of one of the worst gundam series.

Probably the latter like they did with Break Blade but they might add extra scenes to make people watch it.
Mar 17, 2016 5:52 PM

Nov 2008
i think there going to do it like a normal show/anime instead of the short ova they did before.

Mar 19, 2016 12:37 PM

Mar 2011
Haytin said:

Worst Gundam ?
Than you never watched Reconguista or Age.
Mar 19, 2016 8:08 PM

Apr 2013
Icebreaker93 said:
Haytin said:

Worst Gundam ?

agreed on reconguista, but age was not that bad.(not great either) :P
Plus I am pretty happy with the same thing they did with break blade, its fun to watch it again little by little.
Like robots? Then watch getter robot :D
Mar 20, 2016 8:51 AM

Jul 2010
Icebreaker93 said:
Haytin said:

Worst Gundam ?

I actually think Seed is the worst for me, still haven't finished it to this date.
Mar 26, 2016 8:12 PM

Sep 2011
Icebreaker93 said:
Haytin said:

Worst Gundam ?
frankly stardust memory is my bottom gundam, that series was fustrating

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 26, 2016 10:32 PM
Jan 2010
Tenth said:
Icebreaker93 said:

Worst Gundam ?

I actually think Seed is the worst for me, still haven't finished it to this date.

lol it starts where you left off
Mar 27, 2016 5:42 AM

Aug 2014
Zero-11 said:

lol it starts where you left off

It starts what? I think you're missing a word there.
Mar 27, 2016 8:20 AM
Oct 2010
Tenth said:
Icebreaker93 said:

Worst Gundam ?

Between SEED, 00 and Stardust for me.
Mar 27, 2016 11:32 AM

Jun 2015
Haytin said:

It's also one of the most successful shows Gundam has produced in the last decade.

It's basically cutting the movie into parts and then adding new scenes to help fill out time as it's a two cour show. (roughly 26 episodes)

Interesting to note though, and something people really aren't taking into consideration when they talk about what they expect from this show: Unicorn is airing at 7 AM on Sunday morning. This is taking the time slot once held by Brave Beats and Tribe Cool Crew, it airs before Super Sentai (Power Rangers) on a block aimed primarily at little kids. Even for people who have already seen the OVAs, there's bound to be interest based on the pure spectacle of "this airs during a block of shows aimed at 3 to 8 year olds and will have crazy edits".
Mar 28, 2016 8:48 PM
Jun 2007
aoi-kurenai said:
Haytin said:

It's also one of the most successful shows Gundam has produced in the last decade.

It's basically cutting the movie into parts and then adding new scenes to help fill out time as it's a two cour show. (roughly 26 episodes)

Interesting to note though, and something people really aren't taking into consideration when they talk about what they expect from this show: Unicorn is airing at 7 AM on Sunday morning. This is taking the time slot once held by Brave Beats and Tribe Cool Crew, it airs before Super Sentai (Power Rangers) on a block aimed primarily at little kids. Even for people who have already seen the OVAs, there's bound to be interest based on the pure spectacle of "this airs during a block of shows aimed at 3 to 8 year olds and will have crazy edits".
I thought it was just taking Iron Blooded Orphans time slot until the Fall when its second season starts.
Mar 30, 2016 7:22 AM

Jun 2015
They're probably doing this for Gunpla sales.

Would have been nice if there was some changes, especially the last OVA episode.
Mar 30, 2016 1:57 PM

Jun 2015
[quote=Vash1306 message=45368094][quote=aoi-kurenai message=45346365][quote=Haytin message=45112762]
Vash1306 said:
aoi-kurenai said:

I thought it was just taking Iron Blooded Orphans time slot until the Fall when its second season starts.

IBO airs during what's long been considered the prime-time spot for anime in Japan, which usually features musical tie ups with major Sony artists. It's very unlikely that block would ever air reruns as they usually go for big shows. (Hero Academia is taking IBO's place, and then it's a short second season for Arslan Senki before, presumably, season 2 of IBO)
Apr 2, 2016 4:43 PM

May 2010
Relly liked unicorn but im not going to watch it twice, i couldnt care less for new scenes.
Apr 3, 2016 8:39 PM

Sep 2013
well as i don't remember unicorn as much as it started when i was in high school im ok with watching it again
Apr 3, 2016 9:31 PM

Apr 2015
aoi-kurenai said:
Haytin said:

I still hope they don't edit it too much and for the people saying shit about unicorn "are you people crazy?" unicorn is probably one of the best things to come out of this franchise in decades!

Ex-pianist, Electrical engineer student, wannabe programmer.
Apr 4, 2016 10:41 AM

Jun 2010
>says Unicorn is one of the worst Gundams
>gave 0080: War in the Pocket a 4
>Wing is his second highest rated Gundam because "all this mech action"

Opinion discarded.
Apr 4, 2016 2:00 PM

Feb 2008
They are also redrawing scenes for this, kind of like Seed Remaster.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
May 4, 2016 3:49 PM

Jul 2014
I'm hoping with the release of the TV series they release it on Bluray and this time with a reasonable price...cause we all know how the OVAs went price wise

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096 Episode 18 Discussion

Wazefock - Aug 13, 2016

10 by gxbrielcruz »»
Sep 20, 2023 10:49 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Insertanamehere - Apr 2, 2016

76 by KiroTheAssassin »»
Sep 3, 2023 8:01 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096 Episode 10 Discussion

The_Sum_of_Zero - Jun 4, 2016

11 by gxbrielcruz »»
Aug 25, 2023 5:05 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096 Episode 9 Discussion

The_Sum_of_Zero - May 28, 2016

15 by gxbrielcruz »»
Aug 25, 2023 4:38 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096 Episode 6 Discussion

Wazefock - May 7, 2016

10 by gxbrielcruz »»
Jun 15, 2023 10:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.