Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Mar 16, 2016 1:01 PM

Dec 2014
So Utsuro turned out to be Shoyo after all.

That talk about memories, could it be that there are two sides to Shoyo? Utsuro being the original? Pretty lame plot twist though, I gotta say. At least it was tackled a bit different from the norm.
Mar 16, 2016 1:32 PM

Feb 2008
What an intriguing revelation. Of course, due to that I immediately felt the need to spoil myself by reading the background information. Wow.

I cannot imagine what the final two episodes have in store for us.
Mar 16, 2016 2:15 PM

Jan 2016
I was waiting for this reveal on anime for a long time and it was amazing as usual. The OST playing when he came in was insane and so fitting

I feel like the current ED has an extra value after this episode, especially when there is a very briefly silence before the ending kicks in then "Acchi muite, kocchi muite" and we see some panels of the disciples with Shoyo thefeels.jpg

next week's preview looks very spoiler heavy, one does not need to read manga to guess what's coming next
EDIT: grammar
RileyReidMar 16, 2016 2:19 PM
Mar 16, 2016 2:45 PM

Nov 2012
I kind of expected this to happen. The long white hair gave it away. I still was 50% in total tho, but pretty close. But you kind of wanted it to happened and then i actually happens that feels kind of nice XD

Also the voice acting was masterpiece worthy like always in Gintama. Might just be that in the complete package of character creation Gintama might rule them all.
Mar 16, 2016 2:59 PM

Sep 2014
I got spoiled a while ago by manga readers (the same way I got spoiled with SW: TFA) so witnessing a Shoyo-like figure in the OP was the final giveaway.

Now the shit about Utsuro/Shoyo is how, where and why...

CG-Silver said:
For me top 5 bro, that's top 5 material right there. 211, 305/306 are also up there.

Ps. Otose, Zenzo and Takasugi should've died. At least the first two.
Mar 16, 2016 3:25 PM

Apr 2013
Nagirah said:
I'm interested to hear what anime only people think about this plot twist.

jal90 said:
Honestly?

One of the most flagrant betrayals to the spirit of Gintama I have ever witnessed in this show. I hope everything is a lie, or a trick or something like that, because otherwise I don't know why the hell is a series that has explicitly criticized and parodied the cheap "familiar villain" plot twists (hi, Tama Quest) indulging in, precisely, a cheap familiar villain plot twist.

I understand your reservations, when the revelation first came out in the manga there were quite a few who were skeptical and displeased with the plot twist. Though I think that like many others, when it's clarified in the next few episodes you may see it in a newfound perspective. It is quite cliche, but just because it is doesn't mean it's bad - rather, it's the way that Gorilla approaches this commonly used trope to separate himself from the rest. It's most definitely risky to take on such a tactic, yet this will only demonstrate further how his capabilities flourish as a writer. On the other hand, the anime will rush the details as they have with the chapters, which can't be helped, therefore you may want to read the manga for a better in depth explanation. Sorachi is exceptional at calculating the significance each character contributes to when involved in the plot. Nevertheless, the twist is definitely not as black and white as it appears.
Mar 16, 2016 3:40 PM

Feb 2012
Chinadoll_ said:
Nagirah said:
I'm interested to hear what anime only people think about this plot twist.

jal90 said:
Honestly?

One of the most flagrant betrayals to the spirit of Gintama I have ever witnessed in this show. I hope everything is a lie, or a trick or something like that, because otherwise I don't know why the hell is a series that has explicitly criticized and parodied the cheap "familiar villain" plot twists (hi, Tama Quest) indulging in, precisely, a cheap familiar villain plot twist.

I understand your reservations, when the revelation first came out in the manga there were quite a few who were skeptical and displeased with the plot twist. Though I think that like many others, when it's clarified in the next few episodes you may see it in a newfound perspective. It is quite cliche, but just because it is doesn't mean it's bad - rather, it's the way that Gorilla approaches this commonly used trope to separate himself from the rest. It's most definitely risky to take on such a tactic, yet this will only demonstrate further how his capabilities flourish as a writer. On the other hand, the anime will rush the details as they have with the chapters, which can't be helped, therefore you may want to read the manga for a better in depth explanation. Sorachi is exceptional at calculating the significance each character contributes to when involved in the plot. Nevertheless, the twist is definitely not as black and white as it appears.

The explanations for Utsuro start around beginning chapters of 3rd serious arc, and considering this season is ending in 2 episodes, I doubt they will touch on a new arc at all. Maybe just a promo or some pics to announce it so fans can be sure that they'll come back and finish animating.

Ppl here will either have to read the manga for explanations or just wait for new season.
Mar 16, 2016 4:19 PM

Sep 2011
ColdBreeze said:
I read that Utsuro is NOT Shoyo after all. But this makes me more curious now.
from what im getting out of it (ill spoiler tag it just cause but i havent read past it so its not a real spoiler just speculation)

so if that line of thinking winds up being correct, they arent the same person

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 16, 2016 4:26 PM

Sep 2014
Come on guys. Fucking spoilers!

Barion-Zara said:
(...) And Gin's ITTAI DARE NANDAAAAAAA was amazing. Props to Sugita as usual

That scream should've been the closing moment overlapping both the OST and Shoyo's face.
Mar 16, 2016 4:27 PM

May 2014
Holy mother of God...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2016 4:30 PM

Jan 2013
I was spoilered about Utsuro's identity/face ages ago and have been pissed about it ever since but knowing who he was actually improved my viewing experience for this episode? Made me feel a lot more tense/depressed during his scenes pre-reveal.

I thankfully knew nothing else about him before this episode so I still had a few questions answered.

Great episode with awesome fighting scenes.
Mar 16, 2016 5:01 PM
Aug 2011
Utsuro too strong pls nerf

Sugita's voice
he embodies Gintoki so amazingly well at this point
Mar 16, 2016 6:33 PM

Nov 2014
Why

Why

I don't want to just jump into the conclusion, and I mean I've sorta seen it coming from all the foreshadowing OP, but I still... not sure how to react to the reveal. Just like one of the user has said, IF it's really what I thought it is, then I'll feel really betrayed by the series. I really hope Sorachi had done enough justice for this reveal. I've shed like a thousand years worth of tears on that SA flashback ep, dammit.

And the animation is kinda sloppy (again) for this ep, excluding the last part... That Gintoki vs Utsuro is seriously badass though, and yep I totally love how Gin's so quickly to recover and just slash him without a doubt. I'm glad he didn't stop to be drown in a sad puddle etc etc. For this one I really have to applaude you, Sorachi. You've made one hell of a character and I love it.

By the way, my OkiKagu soul is roaring again, it seems. The way Sougo reacted when Nobume point her sword to Kagura is just adshgdsjfhasdgkaahjsdfkasu hahah xD next ep preview seems to be filled with another feels attack so I guess I'll have to prepare myself...
Mar 16, 2016 7:43 PM

Oct 2011
Shoya sensei WHYY T____________T
Mar 16, 2016 9:10 PM

Jan 2014
That was.......pretty darned surprising. I loved the reveal with the OST. I really wasn't expecting to be impressed by the episode like that. Really great stuff.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Mar 16, 2016 10:03 PM

Feb 2011
It's so epic... manly tears overflowing...
Mar 16, 2016 10:08 PM
May 2010
See this coming after getting spoiled, but I still hyperventilating when watching this episode. The hint dropped by Nobume make Utsuro reveal shrouded in more mystery actually.
For the next episode it seems I have to dehydrate myself properly cause even the preview almost broke the dam in my eyes
Mar 16, 2016 10:31 PM
Aug 2015
Holy shit. HOLY SHIT!! WHAT AN EPISODE!!!!!!!!!! Sugita indeed done a great job there, but Kouichi Yamadera just NAILED this. Probably one of the best performances I've whitnessed in my life.
PogChamp
Mar 16, 2016 10:59 PM

Sep 2008
Wow, as a Anime only I did not see this coming (But I'm really careful with spoilers, too). This was simplay the most amazing shit I've ever seen in any show.

I could not close my mouth during the whole episode.

The whole package was a masterpiece of art. Literally just listening to this episode would fill you with goosebumps!! The voice acting was damn epic, and the BGM was splendid and always AND that boss-like theme. Super fitting. Shivering guaranteed!
The fucking Tendoushi coming down to mess with Gintoki and everyone.
And what a mess it was, nobody stands a freaking chance and they barely get away working together. The animation was awesome, I'm not someone who whines if some scenes arent animated perfectly, keep it real everyone, no company would give the budget for that. I didn't see a flaw in animation during the episode and it had me speechless the whole time, so it's perfect :)

And I don't even know what to say about this plottwist. Unfortunately it seems that we won't get to know who that really is before the anime ends for some time :(
But Gintama isn't an anime that would bring someone back to life who was beheaded, so there must be some other story about him. But who knows.

It's a freaking Tendousho, they have access to whatever alien technology may exist, so we will see.
This is definitely one of, if not, the best episode of Gintama in terms of storyline yet!
<3 <3 <3 Kei is love <3 <3 <3
Mar 16, 2016 11:35 PM

Feb 2016
I watch/read both concurrently, but I actually try to keep the anime ahead, because I prefer it slightly. Sometimes I can't help myself or doubt Gintama's continuance, and then I'm further ahead in the manga (like for the comedy arcs and part of this arc) For this episode, I'm on anime first.

You (people who know what happens) aren't as subtle as you think you are, because even confirming that something is a spoiler is enough (ex: "title of SA/FA arc is a spoiler" could've just been gintama trolling, but once you say it, no hope left).
Saw this coming - should really stay away from the forums, but it was a fantastic reveal regardless. And Nobume confirms in ep that Utsuro is not the same as Shoyo, so pay attention, c'mon.

What I really didn't expect - that was some serious outclassing! I don't like that Gintoki wasn't just as crazy outclassed when he and Sougo have faced off before, but at least they justified it a bit. Not enough though, imo. Plus it was shitty that Kagura, Nobume, and Sougo were used to show how strong Gin is, in that typical move where the boss wipes the floor with a known badass just to show off the MC.

The healing factor seems like a power that belongs in another show. Still love it, but is this really Gintama? Is it b/c DGM is coming back? Do you want
of your own? Best episode of the arc thus far 5/5.
spin_rouxMar 17, 2016 12:02 AM
Mar 16, 2016 11:44 PM

Jun 2008
What the hell??? Totally didn't see that coming.

Time to catch up with the manga.
Mar 17, 2016 12:39 AM

Jan 2011
Fucking what ?! Gintama you for real right now?! as a anime watcher only it never made sense how they built him up over these years with him being dead and i used to think to myself what a waste of a good character but this if it's true i didn't expect or at least the reveal so soon,

shit man it's all been a lie!.

will say this one issue i had with this arc and the previous ones is animation quality at times isn't nearly as a good as some of the older arcs but that lies with the new studio i mean for such a hype episode there was a lot of still shots here and there, though the rainbow effects and gintoki's fight with utsuro was great.
Mar 17, 2016 1:03 AM

Jun 2009
WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK????????????????????????????

This was one of the most shocking reveals I have evern seen in any anime. I'm not sure if/how it makes sense yet but it sure had me stand there with my jaw dropped for a good 2 minutes (literally).
Mar 17, 2016 1:32 AM

Oct 2011
EPIC EPISODE! Man, I love this show so much...
Yeah, there were some scenes with not-so-great animation but the fight scenes were great! Budget is a pain, can't help.

NOTE: Kagura is a queen.
Mar 17, 2016 2:17 AM

Nov 2012
@grandy_UiD
668 anime completed and this is one of the most shocking. That is almost impressive.
Mar 17, 2016 3:11 AM

Aug 2014
And so the big crow finally appears, goddamn the fight was even more epic than I had expected.
Mar 17, 2016 4:04 AM

Mar 2008
wtf O.O
amazing episode
Mar 17, 2016 5:21 AM

Oct 2012
Shouyo or not, there's a lot of explanation to do.
Loved Kagura this episode.
Mar 17, 2016 5:23 AM

May 2013
Shoot, I was watching this episode with no high expectations and it suddenly started to give me chills until Gintoki's fight that I was already a lots cause...

There was no place for jokes in this episode.

I hope this arc won't end the anime though.
Mar 17, 2016 6:10 AM

Apr 2015
Verumir said:
Shoot, I was watching this episode with no high expectations and it suddenly started to give me chills until Gintoki's fight that I was already a lots cause...

It will ........ I mean didn't you notice that Gintama has 51 episodes listed. But it also has great chances of returning after 4-5 or 6-7 months time period.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 17, 2016 6:40 AM

Jun 2013
OH GOD THIS IS SO FUCKING EPIC!!!! why it has to end :'( and hold up holy shit is that shoyo!!! mind fucking blown
Mar 17, 2016 7:01 AM

Dec 2015
for all the people getting mad about the plot twist, when Sorachi explains it later you'll see what a genious he is, seriously, it've been foreshadowed for a very long time ago and it was pretty strong connected of the plot he'd made :D
Joy4everMar 17, 2016 10:27 AM
“The greatest crimes in the world are not committed by people breaking the rules but by people following the rules. It's people who follow orders that drop bombs and massacre villages.” -Bansky
Mar 17, 2016 9:20 AM
Feb 2016
I like this. When you already know what's gonna happen as a manga reader but then still get the chills from the anime, you know this episode is very well-directed.

Music is top notch. just from the first entrance of utsuro, you get the feel that "here comes the big boss". The reveal is also stunning. You dont' get that scene where gintoki's face overlapped with pictures of memories in the manga.

Althought fighting scene at 3 vs 1 was a bit lacking. I guess al the budget goes into utsuro vs gintoki.

For those who are kinda betrayed by usage of anime troupe, I'm not a guy who bothered that much cz the execution was amazing.

all in all, I have to give the sound director the most credit
Mar 17, 2016 11:47 AM

Oct 2010
Nobody here mentioned other long-running adaptations. But hey, let's play that card, like anybody here defended those anyway. At least One Piece doesn't leave manga stuff out in its adaptation like this season has supposedly done so much. See? We can always turn it that way. Please don't

Anyway that is so irrelevant to the actual fuss it's amazing. The visual execution was quite fine, the premise is what I'm taking issue at. Since I'm an anime only viewer, I guess I'm in my way to be enlightened in subsequent episodes. Don't worry, I'll keep watching the arc.
jal90Mar 17, 2016 11:58 AM
Mar 17, 2016 12:19 PM

Apr 2015
@jal90 I'm reading the chapters as episodes pass by. There is really nothing left out. A panel or two is sometimes skipped but other then that it's nothing too major. Last episode was the only episode that left out more than two panels but even so I didn't feel anything different in that page. Message was the same that anime was trying to tell. Infact, if you notice it, you'll be amazed how much panel to panel they are adapting this.

As for the comedy chapters, this season seems more focused on the story aspect. Those missed comedy chapters can be adapted anytime. It's just a matter of time before they announce more OVAs
CG-SilverMar 17, 2016 12:23 PM
Mar 17, 2016 12:21 PM

Jan 2015
Everyone is Sasaki's enemy, he fought alone.
Farewell Shinsengumi Arc Part 7 : KARMA. Let it begin!
Airship cannon fired. But he's not dead. Nope.
YOO SOME FUCKA WITH HAKI JUST CAME IN!!! FAKKING HAOUSHOKU HAKI!!
That so called real reaper looks like he has 2 days left to live, he looks ill, the nose part of his mask looks like a chinpo.
AYY KAGURA CHAN!!!!
But she's getting beaten up by that chinpo nosed fucker. Not gonna lie , his fighting is powerful.
Shiet Okita fell from that cliff, he's not been beaten though.
Lol good old Gintoki cosplaying as a burnt man even in this situation.
Heaven? Those ain't the heavens, Sasaki is wrong. All I see is a man with a chinpo nosed mask and a man who is Gintoki's bitch.
There will always be one guy. One fucking baka. And your sword won't reach him.
Gintoki with 2 swords, that guy's smile, he's getting beat.
I fucking knew it was gonna be Shoyo, always had a hunch it was Shoyo but I was casting that thought away. WHY THE FUCK IS SHOYO ALIVE?
It isn't Shoyo anyway, just a nobody.
I was hoping the art and animation would get better but whatever.
Good episode, seems like Sasaki's end is next episode.
3.7/5
Mar 17, 2016 12:23 PM

Oct 2010
CG-Silver said:
@jal90 I'm reading the chapters as episodes pass by. There is really nothing left out. A panel or two is sometimes skipped but other then that it's nothing too major. Last episode was the only episode that left out more than two panels but even so I didn't feel anything different in that page. Message was the same that anime was trying to tell. Infact, if you notice it, you'll be amazed how much panel to panel they are adapting this.

Yep, I guess, these episodes are quite fast but I haven't heard a complaint of them missing out stuff so I assume they are being well adapted. I was referring to the whole arcs that got skipped, which hopefully will be gradually brought as OVAs like it's already planned for the Love Potion arc.
Mar 17, 2016 12:24 PM

Apr 2015
jal90 said:
CG-Silver said:

Yep, I guess, these episodes are quite fast but I haven't heard a complaint of them missing out stuff so I assume they are being well adapted. I was referring to the whole arcs that got skipped, which hopefully will be gradually brought as OVAs like it's already planned for the Love Potion arc.

Yeah I hope they get adapted. I don't like reading them, there are far too many words which can be tedious to read. Just listening to the VAs is fun in it's own.
Mar 17, 2016 12:58 PM

Jun 2015
Are you kidding me?! After more than half an hour of wailing and crying over what they did to Gintoki and his teacher, that destroyer man is Gintoki's sensei? oh my heart
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Mar 17, 2016 1:28 PM
Nov 2013
hnamvt9 said:
Pfttt at those peaple like to be dumbasses, hard-to please guys overeacting over the animation. Ever thought about 'budget'? Or are you guys willing to give them money?Instead of watching it free? Pftt...be realistic dudes! What the heck? Are you guus anime judges or something?You should be grateful that they didn't fucked up the anime like some certain animes...OP...Naruto...cough...
What's more...about guys who have just watched the anime and find the plot twist lame,normal, without even knowing anything, just pftttt!

The budget is in fact limited this time and they are doing the best they can. Sure it can be sad to see your favorite scenes as stills with special effects on occasion, but when you look at things like gintoki vs utsuro this episode and gintoki vs takasugi/ kagura vs Kamui/ sougo vs Kamui from the SA arc, you can tell that the studio has a lot of passion and knows when/ how to use their budget.
Mar 17, 2016 1:56 PM

Mar 2013
ichii_1 said:
Nice action, Shoyo is live :O his body is being used or something.

Bankai too good.

Nice Tensa Zangetsu he got here
Mar 17, 2016 3:07 PM
Jun 2009
Awesome episode!
They adapted the gintoki vs utsuro really well and the ost was a perfect match!
Looking forward for the last 2 episodes they are gonna be great/sad to see.
5/5
Mar 17, 2016 4:42 PM

Apr 2014
grandy_UiD said:
WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK????????????????????????????

This was one of the most shocking reveals I have evern seen in any anime. I'm not sure if/how it makes sense yet but it sure had me stand there with my jaw dropped for a good 2 minutes (literally).

This is exactly what happened here as well!

CG-Silver said:
Verumir said:

It will ........ I mean didn't you notice that Gintama has 51 episodes listed. But it also has great chances of returning after 4-5 or 6-7 months time period.

I really hope so, I loved this episode, I love this anime... and I'm in shock ;_;

I'm an anime-only watcher and I actually didn't expect this at all! I really liked how they did this, it was very exciting! I could almost feel the blade in Kagura's hands... and the reveal was almost as shocking for me as for Gin... >_<

I can't wait for another week... But I have to D:

After I watch the last episode I'm probably going to read the manga. And I'm going to buy merch. I need it ;_;
Mar 17, 2016 6:58 PM
Jan 2015
Tyrel said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The boss man is here! And boy did he show off there. Not a single one of them stood a chance against Gin's sensei. First time ever seeing Okita shiver. Was interesting to see how Imai betrayed this guy in the past too apparently.

Gintoki finally using a real sword<3.

Finally, the reveal :). Can't wait to see the reactions of anime-only viewers.

Best episode this arc thus far. 5/5.

no one's gonna ask how Gin's arm went through that sword over his shoulder after he slashed downwards? xD
Mar 18, 2016 3:04 AM

Mar 2014
Haru_Kitsune said:
Tyrel said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The boss man is here! And boy did he show off there. Not a single one of them stood a chance against Gin's sensei. First time ever seeing Okita shiver. Was interesting to see how Imai betrayed this guy in the past too apparently.

Gintoki finally using a real sword<3.

Finally, the reveal :). Can't wait to see the reactions of anime-only viewers.

Best episode this arc thus far. 5/5.

no one's gonna ask how Gin's arm went through that sword over his shoulder after he slashed downwards? xD
He swung around Utsuro's blade....
Mar 18, 2016 5:14 AM

Jun 2013
I already know the "big reveal" but still seeing Utsuro animated gave me goosebumps.
臭い-
Mar 19, 2016 6:40 AM

Aug 2014
What the f*ck?
Utsuro is Shoyo? and he's really OP too.

I'm Gintama anime-only watcher, but this episode..
Urge to read the manga rising..
Mar 19, 2016 6:47 AM

Aug 2012
Anyone noticed that Gintoki vs Utsuro has been foreshadowed in the previous ending? The Ending flashes all the characters that he faced off against and right in the end they show him facing off against Shoyou...

This is why Gintama is one of the best anime ever
Mar 19, 2016 1:59 PM

Oct 2015
Holy shit ! What an episode.

Shoyo is alive. I thought that it might be him , when we got close ups on his mask and hair, but still wasn't sure. Now you know , that guy is too op, when even Okita is shaking facing him. I mean , he was pretty confident against even Kamui , who we know is a beast. Utsuro is on another level. Can't imagine how you're gonna beat him.

Loved the teamwork from Nobume , Okita , Gintoki and Kagura. I'm really excited for the next episode .

Mar 19, 2016 10:50 PM

Dec 2015
Sakata_gin-san said:
Anyone noticed that Gintoki vs Utsuro has been foreshadowed in the previous ending? The Ending flashes all the characters that he faced off against and right in the end they show him facing off against Shoyou...

This is why Gintama is one of the best anime ever

yes, yes I did :D

more like GOATAMA lol
“The greatest crimes in the world are not committed by people breaking the rules but by people following the rules. It's people who follow orders that drop bombs and massacre villages.” -Bansky
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gintama° Episode 51 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Tyrel - Mar 30, 2016

251 by ThalosShrine »»
Apr 15, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Gintama° Episode 47 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Tyrel - Mar 2, 2016

113 by HyperNova06 »»
Mar 20, 11:57 AM

Poll: » Gintama° Episode 42 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Tyrel - Jan 27, 2016

241 by HyperNova06 »»
Mar 18, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Gintama° Episode 40 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Tyrel - Jan 13, 2016

251 by Nymbris »»
Mar 10, 6:09 AM

» Thoughts on this season (Spoilers)

RahulSenpai - Mar 8

13 by RulyKinkajou59 »»
Mar 10, 4:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.