Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 14, 2016 8:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, I thought the episode was okay.

Obi's chemistry with Shirayuki is still odd but I kinda like it. About time Kiki got more spotlight again. I mean, this season gave her some moments but this episode made her more relevant again. Plus, I think she looks quite pretty in her dress.

Zen and Shirayuki still adorable as always :)
Mar 14, 2016 8:29 AM

Nov 2007
Back. Prince needs to meet his fiances king chose, and the girl needs to have final test. He chose to meet one?!

The guardian lady is pretending to be one, though she's really from rich family. So first time was during the formal. Talking about how guardian guy is in his world. The girl learned about the fake miai later. The king will have a wife, and wanting him to have a more proper wife for the prince, who insists to have the girl. Try to convince the king to approve them?

Two more eps.
tsubasaloverMar 14, 2016 10:09 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 14, 2016 9:16 AM

Sep 2010
I was wondering why the episode wasn't released yet until I realized it was due to Daylight Savings (in the U.S./other countries that may use it). XD

Onto the episode, I'm really glad Kiki got more focus. It's nice to see that she is reliable for carrying a dagger even when she has to wear a dress and appears to be vulnerable. She also looked lovely as a noble lady.

The moment between Shirayuki and Zen was cute and doki-doki as always!

I also loved seeing that Izana declared he is an ally of Shirayuki and Zen's relationship. He ships Zenyuki too!

Izana will have a wife, huh? =D

"to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -a magnet
Mar 14, 2016 9:33 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Lol, Kiki actually joined in the plan. Mitsuhide really is an airhead XD. Izana approves Zen and Shirayuki :D

5/5
Mar 14, 2016 9:37 AM

Jan 2015
Awesome episode once again.

I wonder if this will be the last anime season we're getting. The manga seems to be still publishing so I wish it doesn't end.
Mar 14, 2016 9:54 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014

T-This pretty lady is Kiki!? Wow, just wow, she is like a beautiful queen <3

It's really weird to see them together like this lol.

While I don't ship Kiki with either Izana or Zen, she definitely would make a great princess or queen.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Mar 14, 2016 9:54 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Obi is fkin ridiculous in this episode, love this guy xDDD

Shirayuki and Zen moment was very cute.

Mitsuhide x Kiki!
Mar 14, 2016 10:19 AM

May 2015
that feel when you get the strongest ally in a rpg
Mar 14, 2016 10:24 AM
Aug 2012
So am I the only one that is deeply moved by the fact that Izana is going to be married?
(Maybe with Obi because they're both free? ^^ I guess it would be possible because the other 4 characters are paired already ;P)
Ok, but remember - Obi and Izana are MINE as my fav characters.
Mar 14, 2016 10:34 AM

May 2014
Kiki was beautiful
Izana is OK with Zen and Shirayuki
Zen and Shirayuki made my heart go doki doki
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Mar 14, 2016 10:45 AM

Jul 2014
Oh, so Kiki x Mitsuhide is a thing after all? Cool. Not as cool as Zen and Shirayuki continue to be, especially with a marriage one step closer to reality now that they have Izana's support.
Mar 14, 2016 10:50 AM

Oct 2011
Kiki was beautiful <3____<3

So that's when Mitsuhide and Kiki first met. Fate destiny <33333

OMG Obi <33333

Prince Izana approves of Zen and Shiraiyuki AHHHHHH <333

Guess we won't' see this place in the North then T__T
Mar 14, 2016 10:52 AM
Jul 2018
Kiki looked beautiful in that dress when she and Mitsuhide first met each other!
Mar 14, 2016 11:19 AM

Sep 2013
Looks like Zen just got Izana's approval. Good for them. Now that they are starting to talk about marriage it kinda feels like the manga is ending. Well I hope not I havent even started reading the manga yet. Welp two more episodes to go.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Mar 14, 2016 11:21 AM

Sep 2013
Sanderella said:
So am I the only one that is deeply moved by the fact that Izana is going to be married?
(Maybe with Obi because they're both free? ^^ I guess it would be possible because the other 4 characters are paired already ;P)
The heck? looks like the yaoi shipping fun time have started.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Mar 14, 2016 11:24 AM
Aug 2012
Xynic said:
Sanderella said:

You noticed the sarcasm, right? ;D But the part about being moved by Izana's marriage was true.
Mar 14, 2016 11:30 AM

Sep 2013
Sanderella said:
Xynic said:

You noticed the sarcasm, right? ;D But the part about being moved by Izana's marriage was true.
I thought you were serious lol. Well sarcasm is poorly conveyed through text.
Mar 14, 2016 11:33 AM

Sep 2015
Wtf Izana is going to be married :o
Mar 14, 2016 11:36 AM
Aug 2012
Xynic said:
Sanderella said:

I understand you, Friend! But it was funny so thanks for your reply ;D I seriously can see this ship because, sadly, this marriage appeared out of nowhere - Izana's story would be more interesting because I can't see anything new about Shirayuki and Zen recently. I enjoy watching this thanks to the rest of the cast. And animation is pretty.
Mar 14, 2016 11:39 AM

Jan 2014
I'm quite disappointed that they left out most of Kiki's backstory because now she's the only main cast member whose reason for still being at Zen's side in the castle is not explained. I wonder if they plan to make an OVA or anything, though I doubt it. Well, I guess it was about time I started appreciating mangas more than their anime counterparts... *sigh* [but honestly, go read chapters 42-44]
At least we got to see cute Ryu again.
And Izana's 'are you going to take Mitsuhide for a marriage interview next?' was hilarios, I love the man.
Mar 14, 2016 11:58 AM
Feb 2009
When Zen's brother said he was planning to get married, I fully expected him to say he was marrying Shirayuki... :P
Mar 14, 2016 12:07 PM

Dec 2013
Yet another beautiful episode. The chill ambiance this show brings always brightens up my Mondays.

Izana is showing just how great of a big brother he is, purposely leaving Kiki's name on the list of candidates just to provide Zen with a loophole around the marriage meetings. Props to Kiki for being a good sport. It was especially fun to see Obi teasing such a murderous reaction out of the normally-stoic Mitsuhide.

Those blue-faced reactions from Zen were absolutely priceless! I laughed out loud on both occasions. That "Mitsuhide...are you an Idiot?!?" was sooo on point!
And of course the end with Zen and Shirayuki in the garden was pretty damn good as well.

I wonder if Izana's wife-to-be will ever show up...
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 14, 2016 12:32 PM

Jun 2013
So obviously Zen isn't interested in marrying any girl who isn't Shirayuki, but unfortunately for him, she isn't on the list and he has to either hold a ball with all the potential wives attending, or he could stall things with holding a one on one marriage interview with any one girl on the list just to show everyone that he's taking this seriously. And lucky for him, Kiki happens to be the daughter of a count and is on the list. Thus Zen holds a fake marriage interview with her. And it was Izana who kept her name on that list. Izana wanted to see how serious Zen is about Shirayuki through this little event. And in the end, he voices his support for the Zen x Shirayuki pairing. Izana has seen that Zen will do whatever for Shirayuki and he isn't leaving her at any point. And Shirayuki isn't really effecting Zen negatively – in fact, she's having positive effects on him. So being a good aniki, he is supporting his little brother since this will also effect him when he becomes king and now too.

Kiki looked quite good here. Lol Zen was scared while asking her to play along, and that bastard Obi couldn't stop laughing.

And Shirayuki was so not okay with all this. She knew though, that there is a perfectly good reason for this and was waiting for someone, preferably Zen, to tell her that reason. And Zen ran late because he didn't know that Shirayuki knew about the marriage interview. Shirayuki eventually finding out was quite obvious though. I mean, obviously people would be talking about this since Zen would be seeing a potential wife who isn't Shirayuki. How can she not find out in this situation?

I also just remembered, after seeing this episode, that Shirayuki is an apprentice court herbalist. Which means that possibly she could be moving on to the level of full time court herbalist soon.
Mar 14, 2016 12:41 PM
Feb 2013
Kiki looks super gorgeous! it was a pretty unique picture to see zen and kiki in a marriage interview haha...but yay more zen shirayuki moments! <3
Mar 14, 2016 1:18 PM

Nov 2007
Question: Do you know the importance of Mitsuhide's role not only in Zen's, but also in Shirayuki's life?
Answer: Read the Love Potion Arc in the manga (not animated).

Question: Do you know why Izana decides to accept Shirayuki for Zen?
Answer: Read The Northern Territory Assignment Arc in the manga (not animated).

Question: Do you know why Kiki and Zen are attached to one another?
Answer: Read the Kiki's Past and Present Arc in the manga (not animated).

And finally,

Question: Do you know what Kiki and Zen actually talked about in the marriage meeting?
Answer: Read the Marriage Meeting Arc. in the damn manga (animated in this episode).

YabaBaga said:
When Zen's brother said he was planning to get married, I fully expected him to say he was marrying Shirayuki... :P

Don't worry. The future queen is a real beauty both in appearance and in personality and is meant for Izana. So, just read the manga if you want to see her.

L-Ryoshi said:

I believe she first appears in the Northern Territory Assignment Arc. Since it's been truncated, chances of her making an appearance is slim with only 2 episodes left.

Xynic said:
Looks like Zen just got Izana's approval. Good for them. Now that they are starting to talk about marriage it kinda feels like the manga is ending.

The manga is not ending anytime soon. If my memory serves it right, the marriage meeting (this chapter) happened 3-4 years back in the manga. The manga is ongoing for almost 10 years now. With the current pacing, they could make four cour of anime out of it and still left with chapters to adapt.

Kiki's backstory and the Northern Assignment Arc are two of the best arcs in the manga so I am sure those who loved the anime will come to love the manga more.

Zemroid said:
I wonder if this will be the last anime season we're getting. The manga seems to be still publishing so I wish it doesn't end.

Too many chapters have been truncated to fit in the anime format. There will not be another sequel.

RayAdha said:

RayAdha said:
While I don't ship Kiki with either Izana or Zen, she definitely would make a great princess or queen.

There is only one person who is suitable for her and he isn't royalty. Even Shirayuki blushes, turns red and openly admits it felt good when she saw him without his upper body covered. The ladies of the court wants his hand in dance in a royal ball, the maids of the castle swoon over him when he is practicing swordsmanship and he is envied by royal knights because he is not only the best swordsman in the country, he is quite the looker. You won't know it unless you read the manga because in the anime he is not presented by a 10th of how he is presented in the manga.

Overall, the episode was pretty good and I can understand why they had to make those necessary changes and the appearance of a certain someone to fit it all in 12 episodes so that they can pull the curtain for the anime adaptation. My score for the anime will remain at a 7/10.

Sorry for posting a lot. I am just a bit hurt seeing how they had to manipulate the marriage meeting conversation and remove the best parts (manga readers will know).
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 14, 2016 1:21 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
GoldenDevilGamer said:
Lol, Kiki actually joined in the plan.
She wasn't amused, but (fortunately for Zen's health) she did see the logic in the plan.
Mar 14, 2016 2:09 PM

Sep 2007
shanimebib said:
Question: Do you know the importance of Mitsuhide's role not only in Zen's, but also in Shirayuki's life?

L-Ryoshi said:

I believe she first appears in the Northern Territory Assignment Arc. Since it's been truncated, chances of her making an appearance is slim with only 2 episodes left.

Xynic said:
Looks like Zen just got Izana's approval. Good for them. Now that they are starting to talk about marriage it kinda feels like the manga is ending.

The manga is not ending anytime soon. If my memory serves it right, the marriage meeting (this chapter) happened 3-4 years back in the manga. The manga is ongoing for almost 10 years now. With the current pacing, they could make four cour of anime out of it and still left with chapters to adapt.

Kiki's backstory and the Northern Assignment Arc are two of the best arcs in the manga so I am sure those who loved the anime will come to love the manga more.

Which chapters are you talking about? :D
Mar 14, 2016 2:14 PM

Jul 2015
Pretty hilarious Obi trying to tease Mitsuhide. Kiki is beautiful. Too beautiful. That first meeting between Mitsuhide and Kiki was quite nice to see.
Mar 14, 2016 2:15 PM

Sep 2013
Beautiful and breathtaking Kiki.

Izana too.

Ugh ;w;

Loved the exchange between Obi and Zen lol
Mar 14, 2016 2:36 PM

Nov 2014
Gotta ship Kiki and Mitsuhide

Hi there
Mar 14, 2016 2:59 PM
Feb 2016
Well that episode did not go at all like I thought it would.

First Izana seemed kinda mute on the point of Zen getting married I thought he was going to be the one to push the issue. I always love seeing Obi tease people it cracks me up. 😂😂 But he does get a strike from me for worrying Shirayuki about Zen's marriage interview. Which as an American I still find the whole marriage interview thing to be extremely weird. As I was watching the episode unfold I thought okay if Zen is interviewing someone it can't be serious. But I never thought it would be Kiki! She looked so beautiful though and I loved getting some more backstory on her. I was hoping (have been hoping since episode 4) that Zen would propose but he didn't 😞. Since the moment between them was cute. Then the end with Izana actually supporting Zen&Shirayuki 😵. Did not see that coming!
NEXT week Please Please Please let Zen propose 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Please message me if you know where I can get the manga in English.
Also has anyone else had problems watching this on a funimation app? It never showed up so I ended up googling it and found the episode.
Mar 14, 2016 3:10 PM

Mar 2015
Kikki is absolutely gorgeous. Beautiful, composed, intelligent, and can cut off your head and hand it to you without breaking a sweat. :)

And is Zen's brother really going to be on his side regarding Shirayuki?! If so, cool!
The sword that takes life gives life
Mar 14, 2016 3:20 PM
Jul 2014
Sanderella said:
Xynic said:

I understand you, Friend! But it was funny so thanks for your reply ;D I seriously can see this ship because, sadly, this marriage appeared out of nowhere - Izana's story would be more interesting because I can't see anything new about Shirayuki and Zen recently. I enjoy watching this thanks to the rest of the cast. And animation is pretty.

I normally dont comment on threads here but that was such a nice exchange i felt compelled to congratulate both of you. I wish comment sessions everywhere were more like this
Mar 14, 2016 3:28 PM
Aug 2012
kijioto said:
Sanderella said:

I normally dont comment on threads here but that was such a nice exchange i felt compelled to congratulate both of you. I wish comment sessions everywhere were more like this

That was kind of unexpected compliment, thank you! We all should try to give our best while exchanging our ideas. I usually also don't post comments because it's easy to be misunderstood but it's quite entertaining to see what other people think. All of it thanks to people's creativity, for example: anime :)
Mar 14, 2016 4:07 PM

Nov 2007
Talu said:
Which chapters are you talking about? :D

Would you believe it if I said almost everything between chapter 27 (return from Tanbarun, episode 8) and chapter 46 (Marriage meeting, episode 10)? That's 20 chapters in the manga worth more than a season (14-15 episodes) for the current pacing of the anime; well, excluding the two chapters partially animated in the previous episode (Obi and Torou, episode 9).

Wrsty said:
Pretty hilarious Obi trying to tease Mitsuhide. Kiki is beautiful. Too beautiful. That first meeting between Mitsuhide and Kiki was quite nice to see.

In the manga, Mitsuhide had a serious look in the entire scene during the marriage interview unlike in the anime, so Obi tried to make the air light by joking a bit, but ended up angering Mitsuhide. There is something against Mitsuhide in this anime adaptation, really. For example, they changed 'a group of women asking for Mitsuhide's whereabouts in a royal ball' in the manga to 'a lady asking about him being escorted by a man' in the anime.

Sanderella said:
Izana's story would be more interesting because I can't see anything new about Shirayuki and Zen recently. I enjoy watching this thanks to the rest of the cast.

I can somehow understand what you mean. I really like Zen and Shirayuki and their romance, but it's the other characters Mitsuhide, Kiki (the two being my favourites), Obi and Izana that keep me wanting to read the manga more and more. Chapters dedicated to the rest of the casts are the chapters that got excluded in the anime, and yes, including Izana; after all, the longest arc in the manga is the Northern Territory Assignment Arc.
Coronavirus.
Mar 14, 2016 4:34 PM

Sep 2007
OH SNAP.
Izana approves.

And yeah...actually, like someone else, when Izana told Zen "I'm marrying soon" I thought he was going to troll him and say "I'm taking Shirayuki"

But then I realized how many episodes are left :')

(Although you have to admit that would have been the greatest troll move ever if it actually happened. Would surely force Zen into claiming Shirayuki sooner....C'MON ZEN! Why you no make it "official" yet!)
IkanoMar 14, 2016 4:43 PM
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Mar 14, 2016 4:36 PM

Aug 2013
Mah nigga Kiki. She's such a babe. A strong babe to add. What a time to be alive.
That fucker Mitsuhide need to make a move or some other cuntlord will take her. Well, I mean that will obviously not be the case since it's a shoujo.

I don't know whether Izana reaction was surprising or not. On one hand, he looking like a cunning lord. On the other hand, it's obvious he cares about his little brother.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Mar 14, 2016 6:45 PM
Apr 2015
Finally Izana! *claps*

Kiki's pretty in a dress. Airhead Mitsuhide calling her a noble guy though lol

two eps left :(
Mar 14, 2016 6:46 PM

Oct 2012
Kiki cleans up nice its a shame that she dosnt stay like that
Mar 14, 2016 7:57 PM

Aug 2015
Looks like Prince Izana now fully ships Shirayuki x Zen. All aboard!
Mar 15, 2016 1:16 AM

Sep 2014
Talk about marriage interview, thank god it's actually Kiki. And I never thought that Zen will look very good with his hair pretty tidy and neat.

And hurray!! Finally Izana approves the the ship Shirayuki x Zen :DD
Mar 15, 2016 7:27 AM

Dec 2014
Kiki and Zen.. The way his anxiousty showed when he asked kiki was priceless
Mar 15, 2016 10:52 AM

May 2014
Wow that I didnt see coming
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Mar 15, 2016 11:01 AM

Oct 2015
Daisuki said:
I was wondering why the episode wasn't released yet until I realized it was due to Daylight Savings (in the U.S./other countries that may use it). XD

Onto the episode, I'm really glad Kiki got more focus. It's nice to see that she is reliable for carrying a dagger even when she has to wear a dress and appears to be vulnerable. She also looked lovely as a noble lady.

The moment between Shirayuki and Zen was cute and doki-doki as always!

I also loved seeing that Izana declared he is an ally of Shirayuki and Zen's relationship. He ships Zenyuki too!

Izana will have a wife, huh? =D

I hope to see Kiki x Mitsuhide. Kiki looks good in a dress.

Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.
Mar 15, 2016 11:34 AM

Sep 2015
Lovely episode... Kiki sure is a beautiful woman, specially in that dress ;)
Mar 15, 2016 12:42 PM

Feb 2015
LOL i expected Kiki or Shirayuki, but Shirayuki is out of question because she isn't from noble family. so the only one left is Kiki. LOL she really appeared. and she looked very beautiful. man, i really like Kiki with her dress.
Shirayuki still keep calm and keep on moving. good job! always trust you partner X3 and when Zen was trying to said all of it to her, DAMN! that was a really cute and sweet scene. i really love that scene.
And Zen's determination tho in the end......Finally! his brother approved! i can see the ending!!! probably next episode will be a buildup and the final episode is.........

When Kiki X Matsuhide's ship will sail ?!!
Mar 15, 2016 5:56 PM

Jan 2011
GOD TIER episode imo
Mar 15, 2016 6:16 PM
Mar 2016
shanimebib said:

Question: Do you know why Kiki and Zen are attached to one another?
Answer: Read the Kiki's Past and Present Arc in the manga (not animated).

And finally,

Question: Do you know what Kiki and Zen actually talked about in the marriage meeting?
Answer: Read the Marriage Meeting Arc. in the damn manga (animated in this episode).

YabaBaga said:

Don't worry. The future queen is a real beauty both in appearance and in personality and is meant for Izana. So, just read the manga if you want to see her.

L-Ryoshi said:

Xynic said:

Zemroid said:

Too many chapters have been truncated to fit in the anime format. There will not be another sequel.

RayAdha said:

RayAdha said:

There is only one person who is suitable for her and he isn't royalty. Even Shirayuki blushes, turns red and openly admits it felt good when she saw him without his upper body covered. The ladies of the court wants his hand in dance in a royal ball, the maids of the castle swoon over him when he is practicing swordsmanship and he is envied by royal knights because he is not only the best swordsman in the country, he is quite the looker. You won't know it unless you read the manga because in the anime he is not presented by a 10th of how he is presented in the manga.

Overall, the episode was pretty good and I can understand why they had to make those necessary changes and the appearance of a certain someone to fit it all in 12 episodes so that they can pull the curtain for the anime adaptation. My score for the anime will remain at a 7/10.

Sorry for posting a lot. I am just a bit hurt seeing how they had to manipulate the marriage meeting conversation and remove the best parts (manga readers will know).

Who is this guy are you talking about?? I'm one of this manga reader (Not the raw one though), but I don't catch any other guy who approach Shirayuki even at the last chapter, except for Obi tho who always by her side and he's not royalty(maybe?). But, by any chance, were you talking about Obi?
Mar 15, 2016 10:07 PM

Nov 2007
Ichiko23 said:
shanimebib said:

Who is this guy are you talking about?? I'm one of this manga reader (Not the raw one though), but I don't catch any other guy who approach Shirayuki even at the last chapter, except for Obi tho who always by her side and he's not royalty(maybe?). But, by any chance, were you talking about Obi?

Gaaaah~ Obviously I was talking about my favourite couple in the manga! And the stuff I wrote were in response to the quotes (expand within the quotes above) in my original post! If you had already read the manga, it should have been obvious as to who I was referring to because all of the things I mentioned are from the manga and there is but one person who fits those descriptions.

Coronavirus.
Mar 15, 2016 10:22 PM
Mar 2016
shanimebib said:
Ichiko23 said:

Gaaaah~ Obviously I was talking about my favourite couple in the manga! And the stuff I wrote were in response to the quotes (expand within the quotes above) in my original post! If you had already read the manga, it should have been obvious as to who I was referring to because all of the things I mentioned are from the manga and there is but one person who fits those descriptions.

Ahh, I see! Sorry I didn't catch it >< Anyway I'm shipping those two too, they are just, pretty obvious partners to each other, tho.
What I am wondering is Shirayuki's end partner. Oh well, I am in ObixShirayuki ship team here, tho lol.
Cheers~
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2016

117 by Seraschi »»
Feb 24, 1:44 PM

» Let's vote for production of the third season!

Shadow_Kurgansk - Dec 31, 2023

14 by Shadow_Kurgansk »»
Jan 16, 11:26 PM

» Help Us Promote "Shirayuki no Hime" Season 3 Petition

Shadow_Kurgansk - Jan 2

7 by SwiftSN »»
Jan 4, 7:51 AM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2016

166 by pufinab »»
Nov 3, 2023 2:40 PM

» Season 3???

WannabeWeeb_ - Jul 22, 2021

15 by HaremKing01 »»
Jul 17, 2023 8:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.