Forum Settings
Forums

TV Anime 'Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin' Announces Staff for Summer 2016

New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 10, 2016 7:12 AM

Sep 2013
Dab1za9 said:
malki said:
not the whole OPM staffs were from outside the studio WTF are you talking about..?
the Fact that OPM made mostly by freelancers doesnt change that OPM IS A MADHOUSE ANIME..!!
just take Dennou Coil as exemple..
I believe this kind of cancerous ignorance (no offense) is caused by that Canipa Effect full of shit video about how studios dont matter at all..

I don't know about Canipa but he is definitely right other than Ufotable(Because their Digital Team) and KyoAni studio doesn't matter because i certainly wont count on MADHOUSE to do similar animation to OPM Without Natsume and his friends.
do you even know what animation studio means..?
are you trying to tell me that the bad animation in One Piece isnt Toei's fault..?
oh..and what about the fillers in Bleach and Naruto..? we should really stop blaming Pierrot for that right..? because you know..studio doesnt matter..lol
Mar 10, 2016 7:14 AM

Apr 2013
Kuma said:
Zefyris said:
@Kuma : can you edit your post please? I can't understand half of your sentences so I don't know what you're trying to say.

that's why i mentioned investigation scane. that's part is the one that totaly unnecessary. they have suster. everything happened afterwards in that arc that is not even wasted more than half a day. they can chose not kill them but make them remaint silent, but they chose to kill them instead. so i satablished how war potrayed in this series is that way (cruel and have no mercy). but yet after that, autor try to potray mc is justifiable being bad guy with has bad past. that's part is the one that i can't take seriously.

i don't said this series is bad or something. the story, the military, the world bulding is good, but i am myself just can't take how author potray war seriously when character it self contradict with that. make me less care about character like what happened with akame ga kill.

Okay, I'm still not understanding everything (what is suster? Mark Suster? What is that guy doing in Alderamin? Go back to Chicago!) But I think I got the general meaning.
Basically you disliked the fact that the author tried to justify the MC's actions by his past and the like even though the title was going the "cruel and merciless war" route before that.
Well, MC-kun's actions have never been justified by the author. The MC is behaving the best he can to answer current situations. This has nothing to do with his past, not a single of his decisions you're talking about here was influenced by his past, background or anything.
Also, all of those men were killed in the middle of a battle. How do you want them to decide to "not kill them but keep them alive but silent" like you said? IIRC not a single one of them was killed AFTER the battle ended. For a simple reason, the battle ended when they were all deadly wounded on the other side. Not a single soldier here choose to surrender.
So no, there isn't such excuse from the author. He did the dirty work and accepted the look of his companions about what he did. And there no choice available to "kill or spare" in that situation, either.
Mar 10, 2016 7:14 AM
Dec 2014
moodie said:
MKusanagi said:

Current Madhouse is Deadhouse for years already, their best staff gone to MAPPA long time ago.
And we have been getting good anime from madhouse and shit anime from mappa

You are my hero . Mappa they`re talking about they didnt do anything good until this moment
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2016 7:16 AM

Mar 2012
The day when Osamu Dezaki died is also the day when Madhouse has fallen.
Also some talented staff left the studio and move on to another studio.

MKusanagi said:
malki said:

such as who..?

Satoshi Kon(rip), Mamoru Hosoda, Masaaki Yuasa, Masao Maruyama etc.

You forgot the Legendary Anime Director Osamu Dezaki, he' died on 2011.
Do you play Azure Lane?
Then please join my fanclub
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=74907
Mar 10, 2016 7:17 AM
Dec 2014
Z4k said:
malki said:
and woh brought that Natsume Shingo in your opinion..?

The production committee.
moodie said:
And we have been getting good anime from madhouse and shit anime from mappa

Lmao Garo first season is better than anything madhouse has put out since 2011. Maybe with the exception of HxH 2011 but that has more to do with the source material being good.

Garo is good!!!! and it`s better than some show like NGNL Death Parade!!!! OMG someone please help me this is to much actually this is bullshit
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2016 7:18 AM

Apr 2013
Tokoya said:
Nidhoeggr said:

Eh, stuff like OPM, Diamond of Ace, Ore Monogatari and Parasyte shows that Madhouse is far from dead....
But I agree that the split between the staff is a bit unfortunate. Oh well, even the best staff couldn't save shows like Overlord, NGNL, Mahou Sensou or Mahouka but this has more to do with financial necessities and company policies imposed on them by NTV/Index.
NGNL isn't in the same category as those....Heck Its proobabky their best LN adaptation they had

Most faithful LN adaptation they did was probably toaru hikuushi no tsuioku.
Which they managed to make around as bland and uninteresting as the novel was, and that's quite a feat.
I wouldn't say it was especially faithful, but compared to the other they did... yeah, probably the best one.
NGNL 's adaptation wasn't especially good. The volume 1-3 of that novel aren't good to begin with, but they managed to make volume 2 and 3 even worse than their novel counterpart.
Mar 10, 2016 7:19 AM
Jul 2015
malki said:

are you trying to tell me that the bad animation in One Piece isnt Toei's fault..?
oh..and what about the fillers in Bleach and Naruto..? we should really stop blaming Pierrot for that right..? because you know..studio doesnt matter..lol

One Piece animation fault is the staff working on it because if TOEI is bad please tell me why can they do stuff like this ?
https://sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/13280/animated-background_animation-effects-fighting-go-

and Obviously blaming Pierrot for the fillers is wrong since they are not free to do what they want and it is the Production Committee decision to include fillers granted you can blame the Script writer/director for the filler quality.
Mar 10, 2016 7:21 AM

Apr 2013
^Yeah Toei's best staff is always on precure shows it seems. I know a fan of precure who often post gifs of those shows, the animation can be quite impressive.

The only studio on that list above that I would have a hard time defending would be studio Deen. If you're asking me about a good show they directed in the last 6 years, I would be a bit embarrassed to find some.
Mar 10, 2016 7:23 AM

Sep 2013
Z4k said:
malki said:
and woh brought that Natsume Shingo in your opinion..?

which Madhouse is part of..
now..do you think they'll let Madhouse chose the director since they are the only company that is related to animation in the production committee, or they will give it to some random producer who know nothing about animation from some random company who has nothing to do about animation..?
Mar 10, 2016 7:24 AM
Jul 2018
Again some people are judging based source material.

But anyway... Madhouse + LN + Noob Director = doesn't mix well.
Mar 10, 2016 7:26 AM

Jun 2013
Z4k said:
malki said:
not the whole OPM staffs were from outside the studio WTF are you talking about..?
the Fact that OPM made mostly by freelancers doesnt change that OPM IS A MADHOUSE ANIME..!!
just take Dennou Coil as exemple..
I believe this kind of cancerous ignorance (no offense) is caused by that Canipa Effect full of shit video about how studios dont matter at all..

None of those freelancers would be part of the production if it wasn't because of Natsume Shingo.

and so what of it?

I hate to say it but it is pretty ignorant.

OPM is essentially a smaller scale space dandy project.

If Space Dandy is BONES then ONEPUNCHMAN is Madhouse.

And Madhouse was even on the production committee suggesting that they were fully supportive of Shingo Natsume's vision.

In space dandy you had veteran animators, in OPM you have younger talents (kameda would post around 20 tweets after every ep giving background & cut of each animator - someone from gainax, someone from khara, someone from Tatsunoko, etc)

heck Madhouse is actually one who benefitted the most from doing OPM

malki said:
Z4k said:

now..do you think they'll let Madhouse chose the director since they are the only company that is related to animation in the production committee, or they will give it to some random producer who know nothing about animation from some random company who has nothing to do about animation..?

I'm pretty sure someone from Bandai recommended Natsume on his work from Dandy, but yeah MadHouse was one of those who finalised it.
Imagine a berserk anime by Yoshiaki kawajiri at Madhouse.

Now take a look at Berserk (2016).

YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO CRY.
Mar 10, 2016 7:27 AM

Apr 2014
malki said:
Z4k said:

The same guy who picked Madhouse to be the studio for OPM.
Mar 10, 2016 7:27 AM
Jul 2015
Zefyris said:
^Yeah Toei's best staff is always on precure shows it seems. I know a fan of precure who often post gifs of those shows, the animation can be quite impressive.

The only studio on that list above that I would have a hard time defending would be studio Deen. If you're asking me about a good show they directed in the last 6 years, I would be a bit embarrassed to find some.

Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu is by Deen and it is definitely one of the best shows thanks to ex-shaft director working on it.
Mar 10, 2016 7:30 AM

Mar 2012
Zefyris said:

I know a lot of people hate Deen because their works sucks especially their overrated shows.

i found some underrated gems made by Deen that are actually good.
Full Moon wo Sagashite and Simoun for example, sadly this 2 anime are so underrated and nobody cares about it.

Samurai X Trust and Betrayal OVA and Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu are great too.
Do you play Azure Lane?
Then please join my fanclub
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=74907
Mar 10, 2016 7:32 AM

May 2013
ggYeti said:
Nidhoeggr said:

Which says a lot about LN, doesn't it?

12/10, almost as gud as NGNL MC bullshitting his way through that godawful "chess" match.
To be fair at least its much better than the braindead fights in Logh.There actually was some semblance of strategy and logic in those shows unlike a certain series.

People with double standards here are hilarious.

You really are creatively bankrupt if you have to come with an ad hominem already. It's only page 3.

Mar 10, 2016 7:32 AM

Apr 2014
eromangasensei said:
and so what of it?

That if it wasn't because of Natsume shingo, opm wouldn't have been as impressive in terms of animation as it is which goes back to the main argument that the current madhouse's talent is poor in comparison to pre-2011.
Mar 10, 2016 7:35 AM

Apr 2014
Z4k said:
eromangasensei said:
and so what of it?

That if it wasn't because of Natsume shingo, opm wouldn't have been as impressive in terms of animation as it is which goes back to the main argument that the current madhouse's talent is poor in comparison to pre-2011.
u do realize that almost EVERY studio outsources one way or another right?
Mar 10, 2016 7:40 AM

Apr 2014
moodie said:
Z4k said:

I'm aware but what does that have to do with what I'm arguing about?
Mar 10, 2016 7:41 AM

Apr 2013
Dab1za9 said:
Zefyris said:

Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu is by Deen and it is definitely one of the best shows thanks to ex-shaft director working on it.

thanks for the info. it isn't finished though, so it's a bit early to conclude anything, but that's good to know.

Zeta-Astacion said:
Zefyris said:

I know a lot of people hate Deen because their works sucks especially their overrated shows.

i found some underrated gems made by Deen that are actually good.
Full Moon wo Sagashite and Simoun for example, sadly this 2 anime are so underrated and nobody cares about it.

Samurai X Trust and Betrayal OVA and Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu are great too.

You know that's why I said" last 6 years". If we go further than that, then we'll be like madhouse's fanboys defending their favourite studio by listings shows from 2008 and before, that will not convince anyone that Deen is currently doing good. I know Deen did good things in the past. But what would be difficult is justifying that they did good stuff those past years too. If Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu prove to be as good as you too say, then that's good news.

And just to be clear, I'm not a Deen hater. I don't dislike them. It's just that it was the only studio in that list given above that I couldn't defend (without taking as examples shows from before 2010)
ZefyrisMar 10, 2016 7:45 AM
Mar 10, 2016 7:44 AM

Jun 2013
Z4k said:
eromangasensei said:
and so what of it?

that's a pretty big IF. OPM was a massive project with average budget. In a niconico special video Natsume said that OPM was Madhouse' first fully digital animation project & Madhouse did so to support the staff better.

They're also on the committee so you're just writing them off for some reason (do read my previous post)

also OPM was industry-wide project, seriously did you read my post at all?

Mar 10, 2016 7:54 AM

Apr 2014
eromangasensei said:
Z4k said:

that's a pretty big IF. OPM was a massive project with average budget. In a niconico special video Natsume said that OPM was Madhouse' first fully digital animation project & Madhouse did so to support the staff better.

They're also on the committee so you're just writing them off for some reason (do read my previous post)

Yes I did read it but that's not what I'm trying to argue about.
Mar 10, 2016 7:55 AM

Mar 2015
Madhouse has nothing to do with the staff of their work, only if the studio is in the production committee(which is unlikely in this case).
Mar 10, 2016 8:00 AM

Sep 2013
Dab1za9 said:
malki said:

One Piece animation fault is the staff working on it because if TOEI is bad please tell me why can they do stuff like this ?
https://sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/13280/animated-background_animation-effects-fighting-go-

and Obviously blaming Pierrot for the fillers is wrong since they are not free to do what they want and it is the Production Committee decision to include fillers granted you can blame the Script writer/director for the filler quality.
there is better animation than this scene in one piece..
one good animated scene (or even an entier TV series) out of a sea of trash is basically nothing..
it's toei's fault for not hiring good animators, for not make them work in a good schudle and good conditions..

and can you tell me why Hosoda was making pieces of scrap in Toei then he became the next myiazaki in Madhouse..?

looks like using the term "production commettee" to discridet or defend animation studios became a trend these days..lol
bleaxh and naruto have difirent production commettees..they both have more than 40% filler episode..and they both animated by Pierrot..it cant be any more obvious whose fault is that here..

you basically think that studios are just buildings where animators do their jobs.. Madhouse is just the name of some random garage where Shingo Natsume made OPM..right..? well, YOU ARE WRONG..if that was the case..then why the hell do they iclude the name of a goddamn building (Madhouse) in the OP/ED credits..? and who the hell did they mean when they said in OPM's trailer "from the creators of HxH 2011"..? a building..? seriously..? studios arent just buildings.., there is a prisident who decides which works they will produce, which works they will accept to be hired to animate..and whether they should be part of the production comitte or not..and there are a bunch of in-house staffs (deiractors, animators, ect..) usually..those staffs have really high salary..thus..studios chose just the highly skilled and talanted people to be in-house staffs..and they mostly work in movies (the number of in-house staffs vary from studio to another), and there are managers who schedule the production of the animes..and chose the directors/staffs and make them work under the best conditions.. how much liberty the director will have to chose the staffs he want to work with depends on the studio..who take into consideration how expansive those staffs are..and how much they have of budget..
Mar 10, 2016 8:08 AM

Sep 2013
Z4k said:
moodie said:

I'm aware but what does that have to do with what I'm arguing about?
by that logic..Bones is shit because they also outsource staffs in there works..and every other studio is shit except ghibli, KyoAni, ufotable and Shaft..lol
Mar 10, 2016 8:12 AM

Jun 2013
Z4k said:
eromangasensei said:

Yes I did read it but that's not what I'm trying to argue about.

then why are you dead set on meme'ing "madhouse is dead"?

MH used freelancers even before mappa ever happened.

Better, let me ask you, How does Madhouse, with 70 employees manages to make around 100 or beyond eps every year?

Madhouse with it's financial struggle cant afford to have many more fulltime employees, nor most of the production staff likes to be tied to one studio anymore. Hence comes freelancing. Even with that madhouse manages to push younger talents in their production. And their own affiliates getting main jobs. It's all about how studio exec's use their contact.

Also. Kawajiri is still at MadHouse. KAWAJIRI = MADHOUSE.

@malki a1 pictures works as a building, kek.

lezerman said:
Madhouse has nothing to do with the staff of their work, only if the studio is in the production committee(which is unlikely in this case).

pretty sure madhouse is, they dont like doing just subcontracting work anymore.
JetNoirMar 10, 2016 9:26 AM

Mar 10, 2016 8:33 AM

Jul 2013
The PV is probably going to make it or break it.
But considering the track record of the major Dengeki-LN adaptations the production values are high and this should be a fun ride for us normal people.
Mar 10, 2016 11:34 AM

Jan 2015
Stark700 said:
bobzanny said:
I don't like the artstyle, prefer the first one, but I'm so hyped for the staff. Fucking HYPE.

That's the LN art, anime key visual isn't out yet I think. We're getting a PV later this month.
The one from previous months might of been a promotional artwork.

Yea I was referring to the one that's used under it's anime page, and the LN should have two different art styles, the first one which is shown here is good, not the one shown in October.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Mar 10, 2016 12:21 PM

Apr 2013
bobzanny said:
Stark700 said:

That's the LN art, anime key visual isn't out yet I think. We're getting a PV later this month.
The one from previous months might of been a promotional artwork.

Yea I was referring to the one that's used under it's anime page, and the LN should have two different art styles, the first one which is shown here is good, not the one shown in October.

what was shown in october wasn't the ln artstyle.

ZefyrisMar 10, 2016 12:34 PM
Mar 10, 2016 12:33 PM

Jan 2015
Zefyris said:
bobzanny said:

what was shown in october wasn't the ln artstyle.

LN art: (first illustrator)

LN art : (second illustrator)

Manga Art

only pic from anime side we got back in october :

I know it wasn't, hence why I was disappointed when I saw it in October.
I like both LN artsyles, the first more than the second, but the second isn't bad.

But I'm not a fan of the manga or the pic we got from October. So hopefully the anime PV we get will clear up on how the series and all the characters will look.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Mar 10, 2016 12:35 PM

Apr 2013
Oh, then I just misunderstood your post, I though you were calling that 4th pic one of the two LN artstyle.
Mar 11, 2016 12:52 AM

Oct 2007
Nidhoeggr said:
Again, Madhouse Badhouse? Can nobody stop the spread of LN..?!

Not when that's what's overwhelmingly popular now. Even when people bitch about them your average generic light novel show is going to get more viewers, higher ratings and probably make more money than a non-LN show that actually tries to be about something. Classic case of bitch and buy really.

Madhouse still does plenty of non-LN shows though so people are vastly exaggerating (they just got finished doing a shonen manga adaptation) but what else is new considering being loud and memetic is more important than being on point nowadays. I mean it's like saying Sunrise only does Idol shows cause they had one that was a huge hit recently and it got a sequel and a movie.

Really though now that I think of it they and the Bandai Visual affiliate studios (Bones, IG, Actas mainly now that Manglobe is dead) are about the only big studios I can think of besides Toei that have largely stayed away from LN's this decade and still managed to do okay, probably cause it doesn't fit in with their business plan and because they have their own hit IPs and thus don't need light novel money to stay in business. That I recall we only ever got Accel World and Horizon out of Studio 8 and that was it. Even the upcoming movie is just going to be an anime original inspired by a light novel series and that'll be the first time they've even come within striking distance of the medium in the last 3 years. Just one more reason to continue to cite them as my favorite studio to trust in....that is if they'd actually do something for TV again for a change.
PeacingOutMar 11, 2016 1:04 AM
Mar 11, 2016 1:50 AM
May 2012
Kuma said:
can't wait the
. lol

this series screaming edgy right in your face. not really my faforite type os stories, but i will wait.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, damn.
Will watch, then.
Mar 11, 2016 2:05 AM

Apr 2013
Tengai said:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, damn.
Will watch, then.

As I said post #22
"except if Madhouse decides to reaaallly butcher the whole thing, you will not see such thing happening."
Mar 11, 2016 3:48 AM
May 2012
Zefyris said:
Tengai said:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, damn.
Will watch, then.

As I said post #22
"except if Madhouse decides to reaaallly butcher the whole thing, you will not see such thing happening."

I hope they don't butcher the whole thing then.
Mar 11, 2016 4:04 AM

Oct 2013
Madhouse!? HOLY FUCK YES! I REALLY like the story in this and the characters. Can't wait!
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now
Mar 11, 2016 6:22 AM
Sep 2014
Can someone tell me why madhouse is now (shit), crap, bad? Did I miss something a joke a insider or when did that start?
and long live CAO-CAO san!
Mar 11, 2016 8:27 AM

Sep 2013
>summer

There goes my overlord hype :'(

He did Bleach episodes, he's cool.
Director: Tetsuo Ichimura

This series is edgy as hell too, can't wait :)
Mar 11, 2016 9:05 AM

Apr 2013
I'm really wondering if peoples who say "edgy" about alderamin have even read more than a few chapter. It never felt edgy to me. I don't think people wanting to see edgy stuff will be pleased by this one.
Mar 11, 2016 9:10 AM

Apr 2014
Zefyris said:
I'm really wondering if peoples who say "edgy" about alderamin have even read more than a few chapter. It never felt edgy to me. I don't think people wanting to see edgy stuff will be pleased by this one.
clearly ppl havent even read the light novel these haters just hate anything that is light novel adaptions
Mar 11, 2016 9:35 AM

May 2015
I guess I'll watch for the shambling corpse of Madhouse.
Mar 11, 2016 5:28 PM

Nov 2014
at least it's not A-1... LN adaptation that is made for 12 y.o

i think that Digibro influenced me

A-1 = Mcdonalds?
Mar 11, 2016 5:57 PM

Sep 2013
MaxXZoe said:

A-1 = Mcdonalds?
I assume you are talking about this video..

it made me literary ROFL..XD
he start the first 3mins telling us how A-1 sucks in general and other stuffs..
then he spent the whole first half of this whole 16mins video basically reviewing a goddamn poster..lol
then he dedicated the second half for telling us how shit the first two seconds of the first episode were..XD
and this video is just the first part out of 12..>_>
now thats what I call a FULL ANIME REVIEW..lol
Mar 11, 2016 6:00 PM

Nov 2014
malki said:
MaxXZoe said:

A-1 = Mcdonalds?

then he spent the whole first half of this whole 16mins video basically reviewing a goddamn poster..lol
then he dedicated the second half for telling us how shit the first two seconds of the first episode were..XD

i've watch all of it at least twice 3 times on part 11-12, he made me hate A-1 briefly
Mar 11, 2016 6:10 PM

Sep 2013
MaxXZoe said:
malki said:

i've watch all of it at least twice 3 times on part 11-12, he made me hate A-1 briefly
I plan to watch all those parts after finnishing the anime so I can understand more what is he talking about..now im curious to know what's made you hate A1 in his last couple parts..
Mar 11, 2016 6:14 PM

Nov 2014
malki said:
MaxXZoe said:

I plan to watch all those parts after finnishing the anime so I can understand more what is he talking about..now im curious to know what's made you hate A1 in his last couple parts..

finish first the anime, then watch all of it... he discussed every part of the show. tropes, cliches, characters, battle arcs, anime community. he even pitted the show against cavalry. he made chibi (reviewer) a noob to me as a viewer in comparison.
MaxXZoeMar 11, 2016 6:18 PM
Mar 11, 2016 6:27 PM

Sep 2013
MaxXZoe said:
malki said:

finish first the anime, then watch all of it... he discussed every part of the show. tropes, cliches, characters, battle arcs, anime community. he even pitted the show against cavalry. he made chibi (reviewer) a noob to me as a viewer in comparison.
yeah..he knows his shit for sure unlike most of other anime youtubers these days..
and LOL at chibi..everything he make other than his weird ass hilarious tokyo ghoul chapter reaction videos is boring as hell..
Mar 11, 2016 6:31 PM

Nov 2014
malki said:
MaxXZoe said:

yeah..he knows his shit for sure unlike most of other anime youtubers these days..
and LOL at chibi..everything he make other than his weird ass hilarious tokyo ghoul chapter reaction videos is boring as hell..

yep digibro knows he shit alright, to me he is at the same level as arkada and TAS, i unsubscribed chibi months back, he became boring as his subscribers went up, and talk about crying on youtube for removing his monotary gains. @_@
Mar 11, 2016 11:11 PM

Mar 2015
Haha.... Madhouse... another series that will never get a season 2.

Mar 13, 2016 12:41 AM

Jul 2013
The art in the PV isn't what I expected but I got used to them awfully fast. Probably because my expectations wasn't that high to begin with. That said, the PV does look good visually. The music will be done by Inai Keiji (Danmachi, Heavy Object). Let's see how the adaptation goes~
EasyGo-erMar 13, 2016 12:49 AM

Mar 13, 2016 3:46 AM

Apr 2013
So this is the key visual for the anime.

woooh this is bad. Seriously, madhouse fanboys, I want to hear you justify this one. If you can, that is.

Furthermore, from the pv, I'd say that they're going to rush it completely. Some things shown in there aren't shown in the first 3 volumes (seen for the first time at the beginning of volume 4) and only get really seen/used in the end of the 5th volume.
One of the sentence he said too... Is from volume SEVEN.
Seriously? Isn't that supposed to be a PV?
Either that or the flow of the story will be quite heavily altered.

Great, another novel butchering by a Studio that has become in those past few years real specialists on the subject, Madhouse.
How lucky RnY was to avoid that kind of studio and get respected properly in this day and age, seriously.

In before a new Mahou Sensou level mess.
ZefyrisMar 13, 2016 4:42 AM
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - 12 hours ago

1 by ZXEAN »»
3 hours ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

97 by Nanaca »»
3 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Yesterday

22 by Piromysl »»
3 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
Apr 22, 11:26 PM

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
Apr 22, 8:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.