Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Erased
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (19) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 10, 2016 11:27 AM

Nov 2012
Wow it was too obvious -.- .
Mar 10, 2016 11:28 AM

Oct 2014
and the pile of bullshit of this anime keep pilling up
this episode showed how satoru is the most retarded mc i have seen because he does not even have any suspicous about the teacher even thought he knew he was on the list pof prime suspects of the case and have a car filler with candy that he used to kidnapp children
and after all of that he is still retarded enough to get in the car with the teacher even if he just saw the teacher at the exact place he believes a girl has jus been kidnapped
there is also the bullshit of that other girl being safe because she now spents some time with them in the hideout even though if the killer wanted there would be lots of way for kidnapping the girl when she was alone
and i can never forget satorus brilliant strategy to stop a serial killerto just randomly start following any girld that walks alone
Mar 10, 2016 11:28 AM

Dec 2014
Oh my gosh, suspected the teacher from the beginning, but still a bit surprised... Pretty love this anime at all, we know he will be the killer and the author don't fuck up give a murderer randomly. Now the aspect of people outward appearence look like a nice teacher, kind and give some really good advices, but at all his inner appearence is a person with murderous impulses ready for everything to achieve his aims. It can show the real life, you could know a friend who's like the teacher, but you can't expect he could be kill people. I like Boku dake ga Inai Machi for this and a fucking good plot :). Hope next ep Satoru will be safe, maybe the teacher would save him as I guess, so intringuing to predict futur the teacher shall do it, or Satoru have to use his power. I want to see a happy end for Airi,Satoru mother, Satoru and Hinazuki. And fuck this teacher.
Can't wait until the next ep :(, 2 ep remaining, I'm sure Boku dake I will miss you :(.
Mar 10, 2016 11:30 AM

Oct 2014
Coldblade said:
LadyNightmare said:

You summed up my feelings pretty well. This series is more of a mystery from characters' point of view, whilst the viewers get to experience tension from knowing who the killer is and seeing how he interacts with the 'detectives'. I like this non-conventional approach which is different from the sudden PLOT TWIST effect most mysteries have.

It is a shame that producing and airing episodes is so expensive as adding two additional episodes would have been able to lay out the events of the manga better without having to cut scenes out. At least the final effect is good for the anime watcher.

Exactly this. It was more of a mystery from the characters' point of view.

Knowing who the killer is and watching the MC alone in a car with him adds so much more tension than not knowing who the killer is and watching the same scene.

the mistery from the characters point of view is pointless because satoru is not doing anything to find out who the killer is but is instead following any random girl that walks alone on the chance she might end up killed
Mar 10, 2016 11:31 AM

Jan 2013
Comic_Sans said:
Might as well just call it "Obvious answer is obvious – The Animation"

(And yes I am aware of the fact that you're supposed to wonder "why" instead of "who" but still)

still its better then the usual bullshit shocking plot twist that is shocking for the sake of being shocking
the story does not stick its head in the ass which is rare these days and should be praised
Mar 10, 2016 11:32 AM

Jan 2015
Soli18 said:
Damn you Sensei >=l.

Rip Saturo.

Lol best response to the episode yet.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Mar 10, 2016 11:33 AM
Feb 2015
LightBladeNova said:
Tamamitsune said:
Wow, are you guys seriously degrading this series just because this website with its self added genres, had a mystery tag.

This isn't a mystery, that's a fact, the fact that all of you people keep saying the mystery is bad, well there is a reason for that, because it's not a MYSTERY

Are you really going to follow myanimelists genres and think the anime is bad because it's not doing it's mystery well, when it wasn't even a fucking mystery in the first place.

The flaws you guys stated with the mystery aspect, is no flaw at all, because this isn't a mystery anime. Honestly

While it's true that Erased isn't so big on the "mystery" despite being tagged and labeled as such, it still *presents* itself at least *somewhat* as a mystery, because there's actually an *unknown* killer on the loose and *part* of the end-objective is finding out who he/she is and delivering justice, with clues and red herrings (like the fact that the culprit knows Hiromi is male, as well as Sachiko's reaction to seeing the culprit after getting stabbed in episode 1) and some investigation-like moments strewn about the story. This isn't Death Note, where it's *explicitly shown* to us right from the beginning that Light is the "culprit". But then as the plot went on, the mystery became increasingly obvious and so that's why people are saying it's not the focus. And I can actually agree with that, but the problem is that Erased was *too* obvious and blatant. I'm not asking for mindblowing twists, but I feel Erased could've put in some more effort into actually making this an interesting mystery (for starters, include some more reasonable suspects; Yashiro was really the only possible one).

So basically, Erased may not be strictly a full-fledged mystery, but it has *some* mystery elements in its presentation, and that is why I will not excuse or ignore the obvious, in-your-face treatment of them, regardless of its tags and labels. It's understandable that some people would feel at least *a little* disappointment with the obvious culprit reveal, and I don't think it's right to blame them for supposedly having "wrong expectations".

I agree completely this is a mystery whether you like it or not, the show may have strayed off and became something else at random times for character development, but overall goal of the show is to find the killer and to somewhat have an investigation, so yes it is a mystery. Also, I agree that if People are able to figure out who the culprit is with the very first glance of the character (In Ep 2 with a panning camera on him is kind of strange) and also him having a schedule of all the kids is almost a slap to the face that it's him, makes the show seem like it wasn't a mystery, but the show spends almost the entire anime and manga to point out the obvious, then it's just kind of a poor way to play out a mystery or if you don't want to call it a mystery then in general a show. I still think it's a great show I just think that the writer should of either made the reveal of the killer earlier or should of made the show have more of a mystery aspect to it with a less obvious culprit.
Mar 10, 2016 11:33 AM

Jan 2016
a mystery from the characters' point of view

Mar 10, 2016 11:34 AM

Jul 2014
Coldblade said:
LadyNightmare said:

You summed up my feelings pretty well. This series is more of a mystery from characters' point of view, whilst the viewers get to experience tension from knowing who the killer is and seeing how he interacts with the 'detectives'. I like this non-conventional approach which is different from the sudden PLOT TWIST effect most mysteries have.

It is a shame that producing and airing episodes is so expensive as adding two additional episodes would have been able to lay out the events of the manga better without having to cut scenes out. At least the final effect is good for the anime watcher.

Exactly this. It was more of a mystery from the characters' point of view.

Knowing who the killer is and watching the MC alone in a car with him adds so much more tension than not knowing who the killer is and watching the same scene.

I shall copy my comment from the previous page:

"While it's true that Erased isn't so big on the "mystery" despite being tagged and labeled as such, it still *presents* itself at least *somewhat* as a mystery, because there's actually an *unknown* killer on the loose and *part* of the end-objective is finding out who he/she is and delivering justice, with clues and red herrings (like the fact that the culprit knows Hiromi is male, as well as Sachiko's reaction to seeing the culprit after getting stabbed in episode 1) and some investigation-like moments strewn about the story. This isn't Death Note, where it's *explicitly shown* to us right from the beginning that Light is the "culprit". But then as the plot went on, the mystery became increasingly obvious and so that's why people are saying it's not the focus. And I can actually agree with that, but the problem is that Erased was *too* obvious and blatant. I'm not asking for mindblowing twists, but I feel Erased could've put in some more effort into actually making this an interesting mystery (for starters, include some more reasonable suspects; Yashiro was really the only possible one).

So basically, Erased may not be strictly a full-fledged mystery, but it has *some* mystery elements in its presentation, and that is why I will not excuse or ignore the obvious, in-your-face treatment of them, regardless of its tags and labels. It's understandable that some people would feel at least *a little* disappointment with the obvious culprit reveal, and I don't think it's right to blame them for supposedly having "wrong expectations"."

And I shall add something else: you say that "knowing who the killer is and watching the MC alone in a car with him adds so much more tension than not knowing who the killer is and watching the same scene" and honestly, I can agree with that, but that doesn't mean the culprit had to be so obvious since almost the very beginning of the anime. Erased could've achieved the same effect (I'd actually argue a greater effect, since people knowing the culprit so early on kind of dampens the general suspense of the show) by making him the most likely culprit candidate last episode or earlier this episode. But no, it seems the majority of people have known since the very early episodes that the teacher is the culprit, and that feels lazy to me. It would've been better to include some more reasonable suspects early on, and then make Yashiro clear at the end of last episode or the beginning of this episode.
LightBladeNovaMar 10, 2016 11:41 AM
"Beyond the veil of cherry blossom petals blown by the wind - almost like their promised reunion -

Feelings pile up with the passage of time: once the torrent of emotions comes rushing down, what is the spectacle that awaits?"
Mar 10, 2016 11:35 AM

Jun 2015
Hmm, I see why people are saying the show is getting rushed. The first half of the episode was pretty barebones and boring. The reveal was unsurprising but surprisingly good, though.

I'd give this episode a 6 or a 7 out of 10.
Mar 10, 2016 11:37 AM
Jan 2016
I.
AM.
DONE.

Loved this episode, even though I would have liked if they had not cut out the part Manga-readers told(Hinazuki coming back and stuff).
BUT THIS ENDING.
NO NO NO NO NO.
IM DONE.
I AM SO DONE.

So are we going to have another Light Yagami here, but about million times more terrible?
Mar 10, 2016 11:50 AM
Jul 2010
I found this reveal to be kinda insulting towards the the audience. It really feels effortless and as if the writer branded the viewer as stupid. it would've been easy to make this a believable and satisfying solution.

They could've made the MC realise how obviously shady the candy in the car was - as pretty much every viewer realised - and suspect him, but the teacher outsmarts the MC (for one he knows way sooner that the MC is a thread to him and could always try to get this thread out of the way) by trapping the MC in the car when he searches itfor proof. They wouldn't even have to change much. Just make the MC suspect the teacher form the candy scene on, but due to lack of evidence and how trusting the relationship seems he doesn't want to believe it and disregards it.
Now every time he obviously sees or hears something hinting at the teacher - like the audience did, and like the audience sees he did - he gets more and more suspicious, which can be pretty much only be 5-10 seconds of difference from what they did so far, so not much more work. Now at the hockey game everything's the same except after realising the girl might not be in the bathroom anymore he rushes outside and sees the teachers car parking at the street. Now he gets in to search for something hinting at what might prove his guilt but then the door locks, the teacher gets in and drives off.
tadaaa you didn't make your story really stupid.

Or take another culprit altogether your choice.
Core111May 23, 2016 5:05 PM
Mar 10, 2016 11:50 AM

Aug 2013
kind of had a feeling he was the culprit. great episode!
Mar 10, 2016 11:52 AM

Jul 2014
Okay, so the killer's identity has been obvious for a while now, but the reveal itself was actually handled really well despite this. Also, this has got to be the most painful cliffhanger of the entire series, and with some of the ones that came before, that's really saying a lot.

Great episode once again, but definitely not the strongest of the series.
Mar 10, 2016 11:55 AM

Jan 2013
Harlequina said:
I was fine with the reveal and whatnot for the most part, but this shot

looked so ridiculously over the top, and not in a good way. It made me laugh. Was the scene supposed to be funny? Mission accomplished if that's the case.

That moment when sensei says that it's not his car was great though. Very tense. Well done by the voice actor.

i see it more as an artistic choice , it was only slightly exaggerated but not that much
Mar 10, 2016 11:56 AM
Mar 2015
So now that the mystery was revealed, I can't help but ask myself why is the fan base for this is going nuts for it. All this series has done is pander to what modern audiences think is good, ie emotional manipulation. Nothing about this anime stands out. The plot has been done before, and the presentation is bland and unoriginal. Its the same crap the A-1 has become a master at making. Nothing about this episode stood out and everyone saw the teacher being the killer coming. What does stand out is how bad the writing is, like why does this writer seem to not know how to characterize, but instead how to romanticize and make the world a black or white one? I am glad however that the hype seems to be burning away with the release of this episode. But that won't mean anything now will it. When this series ends, there will be a wave of disappointment in the audience at the fact that the series isn't as good as they thought is would be. But that’s what hype does, create false expectations. And then, when all is said and done, all that disappointment will be forgotten, and everybody will board the next hype train; and the cycle continues.
Mar 10, 2016 11:57 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
After the candy bit it was painfully obvious. I wonder if Satoru goes back in time again now.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 10, 2016 11:57 AM

May 2013
Predictable but still a great episode. Looking forward to these last episodes and to see how they wrap things up. Should be interesting.
*insert cringey anime reference here*
Mar 10, 2016 11:59 AM
May 2015
ColdBreeze said:
Just want to ask: Why does this have the mystery tag?

Could someone explain it ..

the real mystery is where the tag came from
Mar 10, 2016 12:00 PM

May 2014
"B-but... the 'who' doesn't matter, what's really interesting is 'why' !!!"
1. It doesn't excuse the mediocrity of the "mystery".
2. Have you already forgotten the explanation of the one-dimensional evil mother?
Mar 10, 2016 12:01 PM

Apr 2012
lol i am confused how they wanna press nearly 3 volumes into 2 episodes?
Mar 10, 2016 12:01 PM

Mar 2013
That was intense 5/5
Mar 10, 2016 12:02 PM

Apr 2014
paraze said:
"B-but... the 'who' doesn't matter, what really interesting is 'why' !!!"
2. Have you already forgotten the explanation of the one-dimensional evil mother?
clearly u havent read much mystery books this is a classic literary technique. not even trying to diss u or anything but a lot of anime fans in general lack basic understanding of literature.
Mar 10, 2016 12:04 PM

Oct 2014
moodie said:
paraze said:
clearly u havent read much mystery books this is a classic literary technique. not even trying to diss u or anything but a lot of anime fans in general lack basic understanding of literature.

that would work if they tried to give little hints to the teacher personality and past throught the series something the show does not do that for this cheap revelation of who is the killer
Mar 10, 2016 12:06 PM

Feb 2016
Wow, I wish they hadn't made everything so obvious. At the end of the 9th episode it was pretty clear Misato was the next target, and it's been hinted that the teacher was the killer for awhile now.

The first few episodes of this series were absolutely fantastic, but I'm really disappointed in how the rest since have panned out.

Looking back on things, it's actually pretty sensible that Satoru would eventually become targeted or put in danger in some way. The writers knew once Kayo was out of the picture that viewers wouldn't care, or be emotionally impacted, by the killer's pursuit of the later two perceived victims, so who's the next best target for cinematic tension? Satoru. While overall the story has been going downhill, I can appreciate the show going in this direction rather than having a cliché result with Satoru saving Hiromi and Aya, then confronting the killer, and yay, happy ending, the good guys are all safe.
2017 anime challenge: complete
2017 manga challenge: complete
Mar 10, 2016 12:09 PM

Apr 2014
gabrielrroiz said:
moodie said:

that would work if they tried to give little hints to the teacher personality and past throught the series something the show does not do that for this cheap revelation of who is the killer
the mystery isnt for us but for the characters. everyone should have known who the killer was from episode 1
Mar 10, 2016 12:13 PM
Mar 2016
I had a feeling it was him since episode 2.

But man.. wtf..Satoru?! I have a 27 yr old body and I could still easily slip out of the car by pulling the seat back a little and slipping out like a fish. I can't believe he derped de herped and tried opening it the conventional way.. Super derp de herp.

but for the sake of the story, the main character has to be stupid. oh well.

I actually made an account for once after years of looking up these discussions for animes because of how much fail was in that ending.
SolfeggioMar 10, 2016 12:19 PM
Mar 10, 2016 12:13 PM

May 2014
moodie said:
paraze said:

I'm sure some people already wrote it in this thread, but a good mystery should focus on both "who" and "why" (and "how" and blah blah blah). You're right, I haven't read much mystery books, so let me ask you, is having an obvious and cheap mystery a common thing? Should we really praise a story which discards (a main) aspect of the mystery during 10 eps out of 12?
Mar 10, 2016 12:15 PM

Jun 2014
Like others have said, the teacher being the killer was pretty obvious since the 2nd or 3rd episode. I was hoping it would follow along the lines of "all the fingers are pointed toward the teacher, but then there's a major plot twist and it ends up being someone else." But after the candy thing, it was painfully obvious. I'm still interested in how this will all end though.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 10, 2016 12:17 PM

Apr 2015
it was pretty obvious that the teacher was the killer, i just had no idea he was going to kill satoru.

as soon as i saw him try to kidnap the lonely girl satoru called out about the lunch money, i was just like "red flag, red flag!"

excited for the next episode. amazing show.

Jan 2016
Yeah. No. ERASED lost points with me. That was way too predictable. Still AOTS for me but wow

Oct 2014
moodie said:
gabrielrroiz said:

the mystery isnt for us but for the characters. everyone should have known who the killer was from episode 1

if you are going to make the killer obvious you should focu on his personality in a subtle way so the audience has hints to understand the why not even trying to flesh out the character and still making the killer obvious is lazy as fuck
also the mistery for the character is pointless because satoru is not doing anything to find out who the killer is

Jan 2015
Maddiystic said:
YOOOOOO WHAT THE F*CK??!!?

Ok, I'm not gonna wait a week to see what happens next. Anyone know where a good point to start in the manga is?

Start from the chapter 1, because anime is poor at covering it.
Mar 10, 2016 12:18 PM

Feb 2012
To me, the problem of this series is not the mystery being so obvious, but rather how ignorant, naive and downright stupid the character of Satoru is at times. All his actions and revival work as devices for this plot to actually work. If Core111's take on the story was what actually happened then I could have forgive Satoru only making sure that the victims are save since he might have been too busy to both protect the victims and find the killer. In general, the whole story could have been revised and some other characters could have been thrown it to make teacher look less suspicious amongst others.

Erased is a great emotional and intense story but unfortunately it is driven by an ignorant character. I really enjoyed and still love watching it, so me giving this series less than 9/10 (from my biased point of view) would be unfair. However, once you begin to analyse everything, the flaws become very obvious, as it is with every thing that exists. If I was to be completely unbiased, I'd rank this show as a solid 8/10, or maybe 7/10 if I was going to be harsh. However, writing a perfect story is not easy, which is why I think the writer of this story has still done a pretty great job. This story is not crap, nor it is a masterpiece, just a very decent story with great execution.
Mar 10, 2016 12:20 PM

Aug 2014
THE REVEAL! FINALLY!

another really good episode, the whole hockey match/car scene felt a bit rushed though, not as good as how it was done in the manga imo.

interested to see what they'll do with the last 2 episodes and what the series will end on
Mar 10, 2016 12:21 PM

Feb 2015
Can someone spoiler me if revival is going to trigger?
Mar 10, 2016 12:21 PM

Jun 2010
Everyone complains about the obvious, pretty much what I expected since the beginning. Honestly, I would be doing the same if the series (the manga in my case) actually made me care about the culprit.
But I think the obviousness was not a "poor handling of the mystery", but an intentional way of showing us "yeah, it's probably this guy, but that's not what it's about". Even more so because it's someone the main character trusts, is constantly close to and almost looks up to. That adds the suspense of "what is he gonna do and when".

That's just the thing, this series seems to qualify for the mystery genre on surface value, but in essence is not one. It's a drama series, perhaps with a touch of psychological or tragedy. It's supposed to create feels, not questions. Mystery is not just any series with "unknown bad guy" and "solving crimes" - that would make Inspector Gadget a mystery series.

And I think the following two episodes are going to prove that "feels > questions" thing very well. Unless they're butchered by the insane rush they have forced themselves to perform.
Mar 10, 2016 12:22 PM
Apr 2014
devinder said:

Mar 10, 2016 12:23 PM

Feb 2013
This was the part of the manga in which my heart dropped through the ground and for all the wrong reasons. And even there it didn't strike me as being too predictable a direction until the candy scene. The excessive audio/visual ques here spoiled the hell out of this episode long ago. This series was never really all that good of a thriller to begin with.

Anyway, now it might be time for the series to make it's a barrel roll away from the top 10

Also, I'm 100% sure a basketball wouldn't be heavy enough to hold down an accelerator
gedataMay 23, 2016 9:36 PM
Mar 10, 2016 12:25 PM
Feb 2016
This episode was really intense it started really calm but then things started to get suspicious.

Why would Sataru believe in the teacher when he said that the girl left the bathroom is so out of my pay-role. I mean, he was waiting for the girl at the entrance of the bathroom the whole freaking time, it would be impossible for her to leave without him noticing.

Seriously...

But the teachers speech about feeling the empty parts of peoples hearts was seriously messed up, I knew when we started to do that weird finger thing and Sataru tried to look for candy and found none that shit hit the fan.

That teacher is seriously messed up, I knew something was off about him from the beginning he was too nice and helpful.

I am really hyped for these 2 last eps can't wait for the ending of this fantastic anime, I am currently trying to avoid the manga because of spoilers.
Mar 10, 2016 12:28 PM
Jun 2010
Well better obvious teacher than some random guy that didn't even appear.
Mar 10, 2016 12:28 PM
Jan 2016
It seems there's either nothing to fit into those two episodes that are left (seeing as we know Yashiro is the killer), or some crazy twist to this that couldn't ever be properly wrung out in two episodes.

I doubt Satoru is dead, there would be solid confirmation of it, if it were true. Which means Satoru somehow doesn't die, but his memories were "broken", per the memory tapes snapping.

I am. So. Excited!
Mar 10, 2016 12:31 PM

Jan 2015
MAL saltiness never fails to disappoint me.
Mar 10, 2016 12:33 PM

Jan 2016
Solfeggio said:
But man.. wtf..Satoru?! I have a 27 yr old body and I could still easily slip out of the car by pulling the seat back a little and slipping out like a fish

but for the sake of the story, the main character has to be stupid. oh well.

the MC is dumb as a bag of rocks

actually, dumber. the bag of rocks probably would have been able to escape from the seatbelt of doom
Mar 10, 2016 12:34 PM

Apr 2015
Turtletim said:
So now that the mystery was revealed, I can't help but ask myself why is the fan base for this is going nuts for it. All this series has done is pander to what modern audiences think is good, ie emotional manipulation. Nothing about this anime stands out. The plot has been done before, and the presentation is bland and unoriginal. Its the same crap the A-1 has become a master at making. Nothing about this episode stood out and everyone saw the teacher being the killer coming. What does stand out is how bad the writing is, like why does this writer seem to not know how to characterize, but instead how to romanticize and make the world a black or white one? I am glad however that the hype seems to be burning away with the release of this episode. But that won't mean anything now will it. When this series ends, there will be a wave of disappointment in the audience at the fact that the series isn't as good as they thought is would be. But that’s what hype does, create false expectations. And then, when all is said and done, all that disappointment will be forgotten, and everybody will board the next hype train; and the cycle continues.

Mar 10, 2016 12:36 PM

May 2015
Great episode. It was expected the teacher is the culprit, but the way it was executed was pretty neat in my opinion. The way he's trying to kill Satoru. That's awful.

Mar 10, 2016 12:36 PM
Jul 2018
Xenocrisi said:
MAL saltiness never fails to disappoint me.

and you haven't tasted the true salt yet lol.
Mar 10, 2016 12:37 PM
Mar 2015
SmashTheOni said:
Turtletim said:

I didn't think anyone found this anime to be "fun".
Mar 10, 2016 12:37 PM

Apr 2014
Nice episode, but they skipped a tiny bit of the Gaku - Satoru confrontation. I hope the next episode covers

I had been suspecting about him even before reading the manga though.

Kazu is such a MAN.
Mar 10, 2016 12:41 PM

Feb 2015
Drake1000 said:
devinder said:

Pages (19) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2016

769 by Jocku »»
Apr 17, 10:27 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2016

1398 by Layreur84 »»
Apr 15, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2016

498 by bakakisima »»
Apr 11, 1:04 PM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2016

581 by bakakisima »»
Apr 11, 12:06 PM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2016

616 by bakakisima »»
Apr 10, 1:35 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.