Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Erased
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 3, 2016 8:33 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Geez, Kayo's mom is crazy as hell. Using a shovel as a weapon...

I'm really glad she was stopped before shit really escalated out of control. The emotions though..I guess even Kayo's mom can show a bit of it when she saw her own mother. Really liked some of the music used in this episode as well in particular the car chasing scene.

Glad to see his friends still supporting him in search for the killer. Yeah, this adaptation feels rushed though but I guess they're trying to make the most of what they can. Weird ending.
Stark700Mar 3, 2016 8:43 AM
Mar 3, 2016 8:39 AM

Nov 2007
The boy's mother talking out on the girl's mother, who hit her. When not working, the girl's grandmother came to persuade her.

The result, the girl lives with her grandmother and mother won't get near her. Now he needs to prevent other girls from getting kidnapped. lol @ he's like a stalker. First he asks his mother's opinion, then to his teacher. Teacher is saying he has lollipops because he stopped smoking (not sure if that's true). His friend asking about his next action. Checking up the bus that the girl stayed before and kind of told the friends about the incident not happened that he needs to prevent. Wow, the BGM at the end with that girl who teased the main girl before...
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 3, 2016 8:47 AM
Jul 2018
Decent ep with music, but death of another 12 ep fucked up rushed adaptation. Rest in pepperonis.
Wating for the epic moment of this season nexp ep probably.
Mar 3, 2016 8:51 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
That flashback with Kayo and his mother, damn! Kayo's mom got aggressive there with the shovel. Man, what an argument. Yashiro-sensei's here. That got sad real fast. And I guess Kayo is safe now, so that problem's solved. That scene in Yashiro-sensei's car with the candy... O_O! Rolf, trying to get rid of cigarette addictions. 3 episodes left.. can they really fit the rest of the manga?

The last episode did one and a half chapters, this episode did 4 and a half chapters, the average normally is 2-3 chapters. They also combined the two lollipop scenes into one in order to get things done faster. This pacing still isn't enough though. There's 8 volumes and the anime is done 4⅓ volumes. 3⅔ volumes left.

4/5
GoldenDevilGamerMar 3, 2016 1:35 PM
Mar 3, 2016 9:12 AM

Apr 2013
this ending will be so rushed its a shame
Mar 3, 2016 9:49 AM

Jan 2015
Saw it for the first one minute and... That must be a bad "sign", right?
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Mar 3, 2016 9:57 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
This guy had a pile I candy in his car LMFAO

Also, was I the only one hoping that somebody would have Sharkeisha'd the fuck out of Kayo's mom lol? I felt absolutely no remorse for that bitch and wanted to pummel her myself

Still, I'm glad that Kayo is safe and that she's living with her grandmother and away from her cunt mother (Seeing her beaten up from her ex made me laugh lol) but I'm still worried for her tbh and i really hope that this won't be the last time that we see her

I thought that Satoru was going to go back to the present too so I was surprised to see that he has to still save the others as well....Hopefully the trap can make it out alive too

Great episode this week but that ending was way too eerie...Especially that blood scene with Satoru's mom
TokoyaMar 3, 2016 10:02 AM
Mar 3, 2016 9:57 AM

Sep 2014
Good episode. Candys in the car, really? It appears too obvious, maybe the teacher is not the murderer after all. There wasn't a big cliffhanger either, wonder what would happen next week, hope we see Hinazuki again, without her the series feel bad.
Mar 3, 2016 9:58 AM
Apr 2012
In all honesty, how hard is it to just add 1 or 2 more episodes without rushing...
Mar 3, 2016 9:59 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Everything is so suspicious here in this show, even those candies in the car.

I always thought Akemi was Kayo's step mother, she is really Kayo's blood mother I see.

Thank goodness Akemi's shovel attack didn't hit Satoru mother's eyes, I kinda had a thought the latter was going to be blind.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Mar 3, 2016 10:03 AM
Oct 2015
It was really great seeing Kayo and Satoru trying to prevent the shovel from hitting. Satoru is not pretty much a stalker lol. Free candy in a car.... question is, because it is so obvious, is it not going to be him?

Great Episode once again. It feels kind of rushed but as long as we aren't missing on crucial plot details. Also, the end is leaving with many, many more questions than answered.
Mar 3, 2016 10:04 AM

Dec 2011
I'm guessing he'll switch it up and go after that girl that sits next to Satoru
Mar 3, 2016 10:06 AM

Dec 2011
flack said:
In all honesty, how hard is it to just add 1 or 2 more episodes without rushing...
very difficult considering another show is already scheduled to take Erased's timeslot after it ends
Mar 3, 2016 10:06 AM

Nov 2014
Satoru: "Like that would -"
Mom: "You're thinking, 'Like that would work,' aren't you?"
Satoru: "Did she read my mind?!"
Definitely best mom
Hi there
Mar 3, 2016 10:07 AM

Sep 2015
The first half is so sad :(
wow those candies ... now i think it's obvious that it is not Yashiro the murderer

It seems to be rushed but it is still good
Mar 3, 2016 10:08 AM

Sep 2011
LOL at the "hated it" votes already. All that butthurtness.
Mar 3, 2016 10:12 AM

Jan 2016
Good episode. I have a very strong feeling I know who the killer is. Won't say it though incase I'm right and spoil it for someone (although I haven't actually read the full manga, I' just making a strong guess.)
Mar 3, 2016 10:13 AM

Oct 2012
Well, I'm happy to see Kayo happy.
More than 3 volumes left, really wanna see how they will end this.
Mar 3, 2016 10:14 AM

Sep 2012
flack said:

Very.

Air time is expensive as shit and adding two more eps could cost a lot.
Oh god who are you people?
Mar 3, 2016 10:15 AM
Jul 2018
wasn't as much of an intense episode(s) like before. doesn't mean i didn't like it, so kayo's gone.. i wonder if she's still totally safe (well probably is.)

that car scene actually got me "omigoshh" when sensei was like "you've seen it." with all their expressions and stuff (sensei is still suspicious asf)

first half was kinda ergh, with kayo's mom because i really hate her and even when she cried, i didn't feel anything. (when she almost hit satoru's mom, and that slow motion, trust me i died right there lol.)

the scene where kayo was looking back from the car and satoru chasing the car was just AWWWWWWWWWWW and made me sad.

so he's moving on to the next two persons who're gonna get targetted by the killer. (i thought hiromi was a girl all this time....)

that last scene, where that girl gets up and closes the door, well definitely that gives us a hint that she might be targetted next or something's gonna happen or something. wasn't that big of a cliffhanger this time.

overall, 5/5. obviously. <3
Mar 3, 2016 10:16 AM

Sep 2012
Sury said:
LOL at the "hated it" votes already. All that butthurtness.

Eh, they're the kind of people who would bash on something just because it's popular.

Epic fucking epic :^)
Oh god who are you people?
Mar 3, 2016 10:17 AM

Aug 2015
I really think the teacher is too obvious a choice, but then again who knows :S That girl at the end is either gonna get herself killed or someone else, i have no idea who to trust or what to expect next episode--

Can't wait!
"No need for love! Just give me sugar!!" - a lazy ossan

+ 4 more~!
Mar 3, 2016 10:17 AM

Jan 2012
A bit of a transitional episode this week. We finally ensure Kayo's safety in the first portion. Damn, Sachiko nearly took that shovel to the head but she never wavered, badass mom right there. I loved that wry little smile Satoru had when child services confronted Kayo's mom. Her mother certainly endured her share of pain in life, but taking out her frustrations on her daughter was still inexcusable. At least she got out of that situation, and hopefully her life with her grandmother will be a happy one. The shot of Satoru running after her car was pretty emotional...sniff.

With that done our focus can shift to the other two potential victims. Satoru sure seems to be looking up to his teacher. Some interesting scenes between them this week, especially in his car. That lollipop scene was pretty intense, but I loved Sachiko's reaction to it. Badass mom was probably just pretending to sleep anyway. So Satoru comes clean with Kenya, who being the bro he is believes him, and Hiromi, who also mighta fallen for him near the end there. :D We're teased with that brat behind the earlier lunch money debacle at the end...what's her problem?
Mar 3, 2016 10:27 AM

Jan 2015
Just as the title states a good closure episode for Kayo and the main arc of the series.

They are still taking it nice and slow so they must be planning on some ONA's because the manga's ending can't happen within 3 episodes...unless we are going for a different ending which would be nice.

I miss Kayo already.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Nov 2013
Hitashi said:
flack said:
very difficult considering another show is already scheduled to take Erased's timeslot after it ends

Art shouldn't be rushed!

First part is satisfying, but the second part felt rather rushed. Ah well, let's see how things will turn out next.

Sep 2014
That was some messed up first half. So it's finally revealed that Kayo's mom was in one hell of an abusive marriage. She gets the divorce, only to see that bastards eyes/face in Kayo and takes it out on her. Thankfully grandma saves the day and Kayo is saved.

But then you have the teacher ask about where Kayo was being held and he tells him. That was a very suspicious interaction/reaction. And that candy scene.......this show is making it so hard to trust him. And when he believes him, his reaction shows that of relief like "he fell for it".

Then you add the fact that someone was at the bus, removing evidence, after he told Sensei. Hmmmm.....

I also thought Hiromi was going to confess. LOL

WTF was up with that ending? Good god. This show doesn't let you stop thinking at all.

Also, someone mentioned this in another forum...

What if, by saving Kayo, Satoru is now the target? He traded her life for his. So, not only does he have to try and saver those girls, but he must also protect himself.

If that's the case, then what if he avoided being killed as a child only to have the killer finally track him down and do away with him?

I still think Kenay is the one in the future....LOL
Mar 3, 2016 10:29 AM

Nov 2014
I hope everyone noticed that she said "boku dake ga inai machi".
IFFEH IUU BEHLIEBE EIT
NUHRUTOE NUHRUTOE
BEHLIEBE EIT BEHLIEBE EIT-IT-IT-IT-IT
HEURE AIE AHME WIETH MAI NEEINJUH KLAHN
NEEINJUH KLAHN
HEURE WEHH STAHNDD
NUHRUTOE AIEHME OUNE MAI WEYE
NUHRUTOE AIELLE BEEHE OUHKEYE
GETUH REHDEY TUH FHITE OUNE SAITE
GOUHUT MUHE BHESHT FREENDZ BAH MUHE SAIHDE
SAZOOKAYEH HEHZE RELYEH KEWHLE
SAHKOOHRAH DUH BEWTIHFUHLE.
Mar 3, 2016 10:29 AM

Feb 2014
This episode was definitely off kilter. Such an abrupt ending to the Kayo arc which really came out of nowhere, thought it was handled poorly. No-one wanted Kayo's mother to be let off so easily. Its fucking child abuse and neglect. Just because your having a bad time does not give you a free pass. Seems like this show could use an extra episode or two. 18 chapters left with only 3 episodes remaining, now that's concerning
eXtacy67Mar 3, 2016 10:42 AM
Mar 3, 2016 10:30 AM

Sep 2014
Oh, I completly forgot that the killer would frame someone for the murders.

If that is the case, then the teacher is WAY beyond being the next fall guy. Him not being married, the candy in the car. The killer is going to freak out when he sees this gold mine of a scape goat.
Mar 3, 2016 10:32 AM
Sep 2013
i tried to look at how far we've got in the manga and it only progressing 3 chapter from last episode, i wonder how they will wrap this up

that aside, it's sad to see kayo's gone, and satoru reaction to the moving car is kinda painful to watch. i mean, here he lost both kayo and airi.

That candy in the car is so.. well, seems like we figured out the killer already even from few episodes ago. Now that satoru needs to save the other two, and possibly another one since someone replied on previous episode discussion that there are one kid that being cornered but he/she's not the main character. idk who, possibly that girl in the end of this episode?
Mar 3, 2016 10:32 AM

Sep 2014
Mixed feelings this episode. I really hope he will be able to save everyone in the end, but can't be too hopeful.
Mar 3, 2016 10:34 AM

May 2012
I'm so fucking happy things ended well with Kayo.

Of course another great episode. They finally got Kayo away from her mom. I can understand her a little. She loved her first husband enough he use to beat her. After having to get the divorce I guess she just snapped. Still doesn't condone her for all the shit she did and the original timeline, but I understand.

Satoru's mom is a real one. She stood right there ready to get hit by that shovel. Didn't even try to move. So happy we get to see more of her. I would have hated if she stayed dead after the first episode.

Seems like we moving on to Hiromi arc? If that's right. Can't wait to see how all this plays out. Also that ending gave off quite the bad vibes.

Also I wonder how things are in the future? Anyway can't wait for next week.
AntearionMar 3, 2016 10:42 AM
Mar 3, 2016 10:36 AM
Sep 2013
Phosef_Phostar said:

well, she said watashi dake ga inai machi, since boku mainly used for men. I think the terms Boku dake ga Inai Machi will refer to Satoru but idk how it will turn out so yeah.. 3 weeks to go, and i hope they dont rush it
Mar 3, 2016 10:40 AM

Jul 2015
Kayo?? Is that you?

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 3, 2016 10:40 AM

May 2009
Phosef_Phostar said:

I hope you noticed she already wrote it in episode 2. x)
Even though she said watashi instead of boku.
Mar 3, 2016 10:41 AM

Aug 2010
I don't feel bad for Bitch mom at all. She got beat quite a bit it seems, sux to be her then but the scene when she patted Kayo's head then just turned around and punched her face with the blood coming out made me cringe. I'll never forgive that bitch

Yuuki ur really not helping prove ur complete innocence tho. He spends lots of time with Aya too O_o lol

Dat sensei and lolipop scene was so lol I really can't read him at all.

And the Hiromi holding hand scene XD He's too cute what a trap

Some kids are about to cause trouble <_<

That can't be the last we see of Kayo tho right?!?!
Mar 3, 2016 10:41 AM

Nov 2015
I'm happy that Kayo's alright, I'm happy for her, and her mother isn't really bad... After that past.

But SENSEEEEEEEEEI What's up with these candies ! He's really suspicious now, I mean, we never seen the teacher smoking o-o And why all this "No Satoru, don't open it!!!" for jus candies ? e-e

I mean.. I don't think he's the killer, maybe it's just a trick to make us believe that he's bad.
Mar 3, 2016 10:42 AM

Dec 2014
I felt a slight tinge of sympathy for the mom, but come on now, Satoru's mom pretty much raised him on her own.

I really want to know what was on that sheet of paper from sensei's car.
I need sleep.
Mar 3, 2016 10:43 AM
Jul 2018
Kayo was saved!

Satoru has a lot of troubles getting alone with Aya!
Mar 3, 2016 10:44 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Wait, what is with that ending? I'm interested, that is the girl who bullied Kayo, right?

It didn't feel rushed btw, not a manga reader.

Kayo is safe <3

I still think, it's the teacher. But really now, him, Satoru and Sachiko get along so well.... ;-;

I think, people don't like this episode because they expect tons of plot twists and this episode went rather clean. Come on now :P
Mar 3, 2016 10:45 AM

May 2012
Barion-Zara said:
I don't feel bad for Bitch mom at all. She got beat quite a bit it seems, sux to be her then but the scene when she patted Kayo's head then just turned around and punched her face with the blood coming out made me cringe. I'll never forgive that bitch

Right! She punched the shit out of Kayo. 0 to 100 real quick.
Mar 3, 2016 10:47 AM

Jan 2015
Something tell me that someone is gay in this anime...
What's with the girl at the end?

Another interesting episode.
Mar 3, 2016 10:47 AM

Aug 2009
The episode felt very fast, but I still loved it. I am still concerned about the fact that we have about three more volumes to go and only 3 episodes left. As long as the pacing doesn't go any faster than this, then I'm fine with it.
Mar 3, 2016 10:49 AM

Jan 2014
Well that went alot smoother then I was expecting.
Really nice episode as always though.
Mar 3, 2016 10:49 AM

Aug 2015
Glad to see Kayo is going with Grandmother now and her mom can go to hell. The teacher had a bunch of candy in his car....lol. I wonder what's the girl in the end..
Mar 3, 2016 10:51 AM

Nov 2015
If they rush the ending is time to start reading the manga in the spot where they start to rush it. Some more Boku Dake then ^^
Mar 3, 2016 10:53 AM

Sep 2015
Glad to see Kayo off safe and sound! With him protecting the others I don't think it will be as great. There was a special feel with Satoru protecting Kayo that made the first eight episodes great. That teacher with all the candy is super creepy, even if you do use it to help with smoking. You don't keep that much candy in a glove box :O . I think Satoru's Mom picked up on that as well being how perspective she is. With Satoru busy keeping the other two people safe I don't think he will notice the girl that sits next to him being alone. Maybe new target for the murder? Great episode overall

kyle8998 said:
Satoru: "Like that would -"
Mom: "You're thinking, 'Like that would work,' aren't you?"
Satoru: "Did she read my mind?!"
Definitely best mom

Exactly what I was thinking I loved that part haha.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Mar 3, 2016 10:57 AM

Jan 2016
This was a pretty good episode. I haven't read the manga yet but if there's more they might add on later on or leave it as a cliffhanger so fans can be encouraged to go read the manga. I remember Blood Lad was liked that.

I'm glad Kayo is safe now. All that's left is two more kids. In an earlier discussion someone suspected the teacher. The candy being revealed seems really obvious but I', not sure anymore. I still suspect him though but maybe it's someone else.
Mar 3, 2016 10:59 AM

Sep 2015
Antearion said:
Barion-Zara said:

Right! She punched the shit out of Kayo. 0 to 100 real quick.

Real quick, real fuckin' quick ;)

Pretty shitty though of all people she should have known how it felt to be abused, and wanted that to be the last thing for her child. In my mind that just makes her even more of a POS.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Mar 3, 2016 11:03 AM

Oct 2015
I feel like they're just trying to make the teacher seem like he's the murderer. I mean, it couldn't possibly be that obvious, right?
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2016

1398 by Layreur84 »»
Yesterday, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2016

900 by bakakisima »»
Apr 12, 2:03 PM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2016

581 by bakakisima »»
Apr 11, 12:06 PM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2016

616 by bakakisima »»
Apr 10, 1:35 PM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 11, 2016

619 by bakakisima »»
Apr 9, 1:39 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.