Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 29, 2016 7:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah, glad to see Shirayuki and Obi catching up a bit after the recent events.

I thought Zen's blushing face was priceless during his meeting with Shirayuki. Same with her too LOL
The bed kiss though. Pretty chill episode and the dancing looked graceful. Glad to see everyone in high spirits although the kids are still around being curious.

Feb 29, 2016 7:28 AM

Nov 2007
Official conversation after arriving to their village. Grandparents already told her the truth and saw him when he visited back once. A talk how he and the girl's mother met, and she was born in this village. The boy said he kidnapped her thinking she might treated badly by the loyal family. She refused the offer to stay there. Nobu's character, feeling guilty for not able to protect her, was forgiven and still entrusted to go with her when visiting FukuJun's character's place again. He almost called her by her name instead of usual "Ojou-san" (and getting blushed).

The father sensed their relations. lol @ the prince's immediate admit and father's joke. On top of that, the girl overheard the conversation on the way to call him. He enjoys her talk on her stay. Belated dance and in front of the prince. They confirmed each other as friend.

Stopping by during the trip? next.
tsubasaloverFeb 29, 2016 9:26 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 29, 2016 8:01 AM

Sep 2010
It's so great to finally see everything in this episode animated! (ToT)

"to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -a magnet
Feb 29, 2016 8:52 AM
Feb 2016
Wow! I'm so glad this show airs on Monday I needed that to get through my day. So they did both recognize each other from the start. Some really good back story about Shirayuki's past. I was happy to see how fast she said no! At first I was sad about how hard Obi was on himself but he seemed to have come over by the dance. Raj was really cute when he was so excited to see her. I was expecting Zen to get jealous at the dance but he didn't seem to be. The moments where she leaves and has a moment with her dad were cute. Also story time with Kazuki lol.

Now Zen&Shirayuki moments. I was so hoping he was going to ask her to marry him this episode. :( But her not wanting him to leave, them laughing together, and her falling asleep kinda made up for it. Then when he kisses her on the bed sigh. I so want a love like that in real life. Anyway fantastic feel good episode.
NEXT Week looks like they go to a spa and Obi catches up with someone he knew? We will see.

Team Shirayuki&Zen
Feb 29, 2016 8:53 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Finally they left Tanbarun, I'm gonna miss Raj for sure, he has become my most favorite male character in this show.

I like how Zen called Shirayuki's dad with dad, he seems really sure that he would marry her.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Feb 29, 2016 8:53 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
This episode was wonderful! This cour definitely is better than the first one.

Raj is unbelievable, really loved his growth. I hope, we will see more of him.

Obi giving himself the big blame was sad to watch. He better be okay.
Feb 29, 2016 9:08 AM

Jan 2015
Ahh this show is just so heartwarming. Makes me feel better after a shitty Monday.
Feb 29, 2016 9:32 AM

Jul 2014
Great episode to end this arc with. Lots of nice little moments dotted throughout the episode, and Obi didn't end up leaving like I feared he would. It would have been disappointing and predictable if he had left, all things considered.
Feb 29, 2016 9:42 AM

Jul 2009
Wow Raj is likable now :3 "A Shirayuki that stayed with me would be boring" Good boy. I don't want another love triangle.
Feb 29, 2016 9:48 AM
Jul 2018
Nice to know more about Shirayuki's backstory!

Zen's blushing face was priceless during his meeting with Shirayuki!
Feb 29, 2016 10:07 AM
Sep 2015
yes! now all i need is a doujin of them making babies!
Feb 29, 2016 10:29 AM

Mar 2015
A very nice ending of the arc. Almost could have been a perfect ending of the season. Well, I'm glad that's not the case and there're still some episodes left that hopefully will be as good as ever.
Hey!

Check Mononoke out!
Feb 29, 2016 10:34 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
So much kyaaaa~

jucheck said:
That would be horribly out of place for this series >___>
Feb 29, 2016 10:40 AM
Sep 2015
HaXXspetten said:
So much kyaaaa~

jucheck said:

it's a doujin... how would that out of place the series?
Feb 29, 2016 10:45 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
jucheck said:
HaXXspetten said:
So much kyaaaa~

no I meant that sexualizing these characters would feel extremely off
Feb 29, 2016 10:53 AM

Sep 2013
Arc is finally finished. Too bad Zen didnt dance with Shirayuki. Well at least he was able to kiss Shirayuki in her sleep kyaaah!!
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Feb 29, 2016 10:57 AM

Aug 2010
This was a pretty good episode. Raj is definitely a great character now, wouldn't mind seeing more of him later on.

Loved Shirayuki's face after overhearing zen and her dad.
Feb 29, 2016 11:03 AM

Nov 2007

I thought this was supposed to be following The Snow White story but they went full The Sleeping Beauty route. Jkng.

Btw, I always thought this kiss didn't count when I read the manga a long, long time ago. She was sleeping damnit. Reminding you all that Zen said he wouldn't do something like that again without her consent when he first kissed her, but he just couldn't keep his word. Well, I forgave him back then because he is adorable and their feelings are mutual, and I am doing the same again. One needs to be a total douche to disapprove of ZenYuki.

Next up: Miss Tease. I am glad that they are gonna do the Obi pages.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Feb 29, 2016 11:39 AM
Feb 2013
soo chill and kawaii! finally satisfied to see this episode animated! I realized how fast Shirayuki and her dad comes up with an answer teehee! totally father and daughter! :3
Feb 29, 2016 11:47 AM

Oct 2012
Blushing Zen and Shirayuki are the most adorable. And that kiss <3
Feb 29, 2016 11:52 AM

Sep 2007
@_@ if Kazuki wanted her to meet her father, couldn't he meet her and do it in without kidnapping her? I liked this episode but this thing is just... stupid.
Feb 29, 2016 12:17 PM

Feb 2015
Mitsuhide and Kiki. i see another ship right there ...... :D LOL
i'm glad to see obi is back to normal again, but is it only that think shirayuki realize that obi likes her ? i thought she realized it but she avoided that.
i'm glad to see Raj finnaly became a real prince XD
Oveall, it was a really nice episode. really nice with that dance scene, and really nice to see Shirayuki x Zen moments right there, really sweet X3
Feb 29, 2016 12:36 PM

Jul 2015
Beautiful episode. Really fun interactions between Zen and Shirayuki's dad. That kiss was also beautiful. Raji-oji is still an amazing character and one of my favorites. That's how you develop a character!
Feb 29, 2016 1:39 PM

Apr 2014
1-shirayuki´s father is really handsome
2-that moment with obi....my heart raced.....
3-shirayuki ´sharem:-raj -zen- obi-
4-that sweet kiss when she was sleeping....<3
5-obi don´t let me sleep hahaha
Feb 29, 2016 1:43 PM

May 2015

priceless >/////<
Feb 29, 2016 2:11 PM

Apr 2015
This episode yet again makes me ship Obi with Shirayuki >.>

Really nice kiss while she was sleeping!
Feb 29, 2016 3:32 PM

May 2015
Wonderful episode. Good ending to a great arc. Raji turned into a fine prince in the end. I'm glad to see that.

Feb 29, 2016 3:37 PM

Jun 2014
This was the perfect end to this arc. It was beautiful, heartwarming, and funny at the same time. Zen and Shirayuki are killing me with how great of a couple they are. I'm gonna miss Raj and his antics as well. Lol at Shirayuki's dad trolling Zen for a moment.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Feb 29, 2016 4:07 PM

Jan 2015
These are the kinds of episodes that just make me happy !
Feb 29, 2016 5:13 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Great end to a great arc. The blushes were cute. And that kiss... I couldn't ask for more :D

5/5
Feb 29, 2016 6:14 PM
Apr 2015
amazing epilogue.

Zen kissing a sleeping Shirayuki made my day <3
Feb 29, 2016 7:22 PM

Nov 2011
ahh it's to cute very good few episodes

love the little Mitsuhide and Kiki moments they keep slipping in to the episodes lately as well.
SWFC

We're all Wednesday arent we?
Feb 29, 2016 7:31 PM

Aug 2013
Why Raj don't always dress similar to how he was at the ball? He looked like damn fine prince there. Also, I can't believe he've grown in an awesome character. He was so despicable at the beginning, and now even his goofiness looks cool.

Shirayuki and Zen reaction after Zen confession were great. Also, Zen pulling off a true Snow White kiss. Mah nigga.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Feb 29, 2016 8:14 PM

Jan 2011
Just a boy and a girl alone together in a room talking, yep nothing more going on.
Feb 29, 2016 8:27 PM

Jun 2013
Loli Shirayuki is so kawaiiiiiii~~ omochikaeri~~

So the daddy knew Shirayuki was his daughter. He was worried about her so Kazuki went to bring her back. Kazuki could have just told Shirayuki that they're taking her to see her dad. Would have been easier I think. Then they wouldn't have run into the Sea Claws and Kazuki wouldn't have gotten beaten up and Shirayuki wouldn't have gotten that scratch, and Obi wouldn't be so pissed at himself, and Zen wouldn't have had to come from Clarines to save her.

We learn some stuff about Shirayuki's family. Her mother was to be married off to some old man (Mukaze's uncle) and that's not good, obviously. So the only way to save her was to take her away, and that's what he did and they ran to the mountains where the Lions took them in. Shirayuki was born there, her mother died, and to prevent Shirayuki from living in the mountains among outcasts, her father dropped her off with her grandparents and had them tell her that her parents are dead. But that didn't work out and Shirayuki ended up getting told that her dad is alive and she even sees him once and remembers that face. Shirayuki missed her dad and kept recalling that one event so that she doesn't forget how her father looks like.

Lol when Shirayuki was quick to reject Kazuki when he asked her to stay here. They avoided spending time on Shirayuki deciding whether to stay with her father or with her lover.

The episode had a lot of Shirayuki's adorable kawaiiness.

Next episode Shirayuki and Kikki will be in the bath....
Feb 29, 2016 9:41 PM

Jul 2014
So... what happened to my favorite character? (i.e. Mihaya)
Mar 1, 2016 5:15 AM

May 2014
Hmm... this was very nice
I liked that kiss and the blushing
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Mar 1, 2016 5:51 AM

Oct 2008
Just when I finally got back some of my Shirayuki x Zen feels this episode... watching Raji dance with Shirayuki was the most heartbreaking thing ever for the part of me who wants to see Raji with her </3 Is this episode the last we'll see of Raji? :c

Anyway lots of cute scenes this ep and a really chill episode reminiscent of the 1st cour.

Special praise for leaving a faint scar on Shirayuki's face! I'm pleased they left that detail because so many shows have characters injured and miraculously healed the next moment.
Mar 1, 2016 5:52 AM

May 2014
I prefer manga <3 <3
I love these two <3[url[/url]
Mar 1, 2016 5:57 AM

May 2010
Tsururin_Tsun said:
I prefer manga <3 <3

Wow that shot does look better.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Mar 1, 2016 8:21 AM

Nov 2007
Confucius said:
Tsururin_Tsun said:
I prefer manga <3 <3

Wow that shot does look better.

It's the same for almost every important shots. Akizuki Sorata's drawing is amazing. She has kept the drawing A+ throughout the manga over the last 10 years. I still cannot complain enough of how poorly drawn Mitsuhide is in the anime when he is supposed to be a hunk according to the manga — the ladies in the castle make him go in a hiding because they want him as their dance partner in a ball, the maids swoon over him from a distance while he practices with his sword, even some of the knights wish they had been as popular as he is, not only because of his sword skills (unrivaled in Clarines) but also because of his looks.

Oh, btw, Shirayuki blushed when she bowed to Obi which has been nicely omitted to make things easier for the anime adaptation. This will help ZenYuki fans who are only following the anime. :)
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 1, 2016 8:32 AM

Nov 2014
That Zen x Shirayuki moment <3
Hi there
Mar 1, 2016 9:07 AM
Sep 2015
HaXXspetten said:
jucheck said:

no I meant that sexualizing these characters would feel extremely off

oh? i just want them to make babies. i notice that this anime doesn't have a rule 34 yet, maybe i'm not searching hard enough... but it's good to know i've not seen any r34 of it.
Mar 1, 2016 9:47 AM

May 2014
Zen x Shirayuki 4ever
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Mar 1, 2016 10:54 AM

Jul 2015
It was so good this episode! I impressed as the Raj it was a character I thought it would just be a jerk passing has changed so much
Mar 1, 2016 11:31 AM

Dec 2014
I really laughed at the scene when shirayuki's Dads jokes around that You will not have my Daughter
Mar 1, 2016 1:31 PM
Jul 2018
what can i say?
BEST EPISODE OF THIS SEASON.
i was so emotional... that kiss... zen and shirayuki's priceless faces... obi... shirayuki's father! raj... everything went just right.
aw i love this show so much i dont want it to end.
i dont think there is going to be a 3rd season... but i wish!
Mar 1, 2016 5:36 PM

Dec 2013
It was a pretty chill episode all round. Living in a villiage built in the forest on trees. Reminds me somewhat of the Ewok settlement from ROTJ.

I have a question for manga readers though...

Would appreciate it if anyone could give me an answer. Thanks!
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 1, 2016 5:36 PM

Jul 2012
Such a good episode to end a really good arc. It was pretty interesting learning all about how Shirayuki's dad met her mom and also why they left her with the grandparents and it was interesting to see how their relationship with each other wasn't awkward or bad in anyway. Poor Obi felt bad and blamed himself but of course Shirayuki forgave him and at least now he wont be all emo away from each other. The dad was hilarious when talking to Zen and omg omg omg the amount of Zen x Shirayuki moments made me so happy especially that kiss!!! After that was the dance with Shirayuki looking beautiful and honestly even though I want Shirayuki to be with Zen and no one else I did like the cute dance moment Raji had with her and its great to see his growth over this season. Overall great relaxing episode to end this arc and I really cannot wait to see what the next episodes in this next arc have in stored for us, Zen x Shirayuki Forever!

If you want to see my full review on the episode check out the link to my YouTube channel on my profile page where I make review videos on the current anime!
Mar 1, 2016 10:41 PM
Sep 2015
L-Ryoshi said:
It was a pretty chill episode all round. Living in a villiage built in the forest on trees. Reminds me somewhat of the Ewok settlement from ROTJ.

I have a question for manga readers though...

Would appreciate it if anyone could give me an answer. Thanks!

nothing much into it unless the author decides to make an arc about shirayuki's parents.
if you want to know more just read the manga.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2016

117 by Seraschi »»
Feb 24, 1:44 PM

» Let's vote for production of the third season!

Shadow_Kurgansk - Dec 31, 2023

14 by Shadow_Kurgansk »»
Jan 16, 11:26 PM

» Help Us Promote "Shirayuki no Hime" Season 3 Petition

Shadow_Kurgansk - Jan 2

7 by SwiftSN »»
Jan 4, 7:51 AM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2016

166 by pufinab »»
Nov 3, 2023 2:40 PM

» Season 3???

WannabeWeeb_ - Jul 22, 2021

15 by HaremKing01 »»
Jul 17, 2023 8:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.