Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 28, 2016 2:31 PM

Mar 2013
Here is a collection of promotional videos (PVs), TV ads (CMs), and trailers for the last week. This thread excludes videos that have already been featured in an article. Please check the News Board, under the Preview tag, for articles that feature a promotional video. Last week's PV thread can be found here.

Aikatsu Stars! | TV | PV
The new videos preview the upcoming TV series, Aikatsu Stars. Teruo Satou (episode director for Aikatsu!) will direct the new series. It will begin airing on TV Tokyo in April.

Aikatsu Stars! Movie | Movie | PV
Aikatsu Stars! Movie is the second installment movie of the Aikatsu franchise. It will premiere on August 13, 2016.

Detective Conan Movie 20: The Darkest Nightmare | Movie | Trailer
The new trailer previews the 20th Detective Conan movie. It will premiere on April 16.

Kanojo to Kanojo no Neko: Everything Flows | TV | PV
Kanojo to Kanojo no Neko: Everything Flows is a TV adaptation based on an original animation by Makoto Shinkai. It will air during the Ultra Super Anime Time slot on Tokyo MX in March.

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! OVA | OVA | CM
The CM previews a new Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! OVA, which will be bundled with the light novel's ninth volume, to be released on June 24. The video reveals that Aki Toyosaki (K-On!) will voice Yunyun.

Kuromukuro | TV | PV
The new video previews characters that will star in the upcoming anime, Kuromukuro.

Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin | OVA | PV
The new video previews the third episode of Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin, which will premiere in May.

Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt | ONA | PV
The new video previews the third episode of Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt, which is set to begin streaming in March.

Note: The video is region blocked; click here for an alternative link.

Seisen Cerberus: Ryuukoku no Fatalités | TV | PV
The video previews the opening sequence of the upcoming anime Seisen Cerberus: Ryuukoku no Fatalités. Maaya Uchida performs the opening theme, titled "Resonant Heart."

Sakana-sanJul 20, 2016 10:46 AM
Feb 28, 2016 2:42 PM

Apr 2014
Detective Conan trailer, HYPE. It looks that I will forget the last mediocre movie.
Feb 28, 2016 3:27 PM
Jul 2018
Kanojo to Kanojo no Neko looks chill and sweet.

I'm having eyes on Cerberus.
Feb 28, 2016 4:38 PM

Mar 2014
Kinda wanted to look forward to Seisen but on paper it has nothing to look forward, mobile game, meh staff, meh studio.
Gotta moderate dem expectations.

I'm hoping P.A. can make another hit with Kuromukuro, they certainly have the tools for it.

And Shinkai isn't directing that short... kinda sad, it still looks great though.
Feb 28, 2016 4:54 PM

Nov 2011
Kanojo to Kanojo no Neko's PV looks cute.

Not really sure how I feel about Kuromukuro yet. P.A. Works original series can be a hit or miss but I hope it will be a success.
Feb 28, 2016 6:05 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Kanojo to Kanojo no Neko looks promising.
Feb 28, 2016 6:25 PM

Dec 2013
Great job turning a Shinkai's work into otaku-pandering.
Feb 28, 2016 9:49 PM

Sep 2015
Kuromukuro - ??? (After watching the first initial PV last year, I still have no idea what's it about. Wish I learn more japanese.)

Kanojo to Kanojo no Neko is actually a good OVA. Too bad Shinkai isn't making it (His stuff is the works of legends.) I hope it's actually good. Too bad the cat isn't plain and simple like the OVA. Hopefully it is still a good story...................I think I've doubted this show way too much.

PLEASE MAKE IT BEAUTIFUL!

P.S. Who's the Seiyuu in the PV?
Feb 29, 2016 2:32 AM

Mar 2014
iKlariS said:
P.S. Who's the Seiyuu in the PV?
It's HanaKana.

09122013 said:
Great job turning a Shinkai's work into otaku-pandering.
XDDDD

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production

DatRandomDude - 10 hours ago

41 by BookishChef »»
3 minutes ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - 6 minutes ago

0 by Snow »»
6 minutes ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
7 hours ago

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
8 hours ago

» 'Look Back' Unveils Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - Apr 16

23 by 3inPunisher »»
Yesterday, 6:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.