Forums

'Kuroshitsuji Movie: Book of the Atlantic' Opens in Theaters in Early 2017

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 26, 2016 5:00 AM

Apr 2015
ToG25thBaam said:
Vsegda7 said:
Read the manga. At this point anime continuity is all over the place.
I hear that a lot. I am thinking of going with the anime first, then the manga, or is the opposite a better choice?

Manga is better.

First season was watchable as a standalone with an original ending, less said about season 2 the better. Now Book of Circus and Book of Murder are mostly fateful adaptations with some changes.
Feb 26, 2016 9:39 AM

Jun 2011
Vsegda7 said:
Manga is better.

First season was watchable as a standalone with an original ending, less said about season 2 the better. Now Book of Circus and Book of Murder are mostly fateful adaptations with some changes.
Good to know the anime and manga are pretty much similar in content, I will stick with the anime first, then read the manga from the beginning when it's about to end.

Also, as weird as this sounds, I actually enjoyed season 2. xD
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 2, 2016 1:32 PM

Sep 2013
this is one of my favorite arcs from the manga, I'm really excited! I hope they will animate the public school arc next.

though I imagine there are some scenes that might be better executed in a TV series, I'm looking forward to see how they will pull it off in a movie.
The big secret to breaking the rules is to make it look like as though you're following them.
Mar 13, 2016 6:32 PM

Feb 2015
i keep forgetting why i'm super hyped to see this as well.

minor spoiler

setitoff said:

yeah, i was thinking about that part. it can ruin the moment definitely. or in the very least not get the feeling it got in the manga.

oh yea and

this is one of my favorite arcs from the manga, I'm really excited! I hope they will animate the public school arc next.

it's a private school.
TomDayMar 14, 2016 2:17 PM
Mar 14, 2016 8:21 AM

Sep 2013
TomDay said:
it's a private school.

it's dubbed the Public School Arc by the wikia, that's why I referred to it by that name
The big secret to breaking the rules is to make it look like as though you're following them.
Mar 14, 2016 2:16 PM

Feb 2015
setitoff said:

it's dubbed the Public School Arc by the wikia, that's why I referred to it by that name

that's strange. it's pretty clear that it's a private one.
Mar 14, 2016 2:24 PM

Sep 2013
TomDay said:
setitoff said:

that's strange. it's pretty clear that it's a private one.

a public school in the UK function the same way you'd say a private school works, as it is independent, exclusive, and expensive to go to. it's really just the term that is different and it can get confusing.
(I'm not british myself so don't directly quote me on all this or anything)
Mar 14, 2016 5:16 PM

Feb 2015
setitoff said:

a public school in the UK function the same way you'd say a private school works, as it is independent, exclusive, and expensive to go to. it's really just the term that is different and it can get confusing.
(I'm not british myself so don't directly quote me on all this or anything)

oh yeaah, i remember reading something like that by the comments on mangahere. thanks for that.
Mar 21, 2016 2:26 PM

Jul 2014
OK NOW I'M HYPED! Btw how are they going to adapt everything in one movie...Wait it can be. If I remember corectly the arc has been set in like 2-3 days so they can make a long movie out of it. Hmmmm... hope they don't rush the hell out of it!
If the movie is gonna come out in the beginning og 2017 then we'll hopefully get it at the second half of it...Whyyyyyyy!!! I don't want that time to come! Then I'll be in last year of highschool Noooooooooooooooooooooo

Mar 28, 2016 2:18 PM
Mar 2016
Oh yes, finally. This arc was awesome! Hopefully this won't be disappointing, although I don't know why they decided to do a movie..? This would've been better in a 12-26 episode series....
Apr 11, 2016 11:34 AM
Apr 2015
YAAAASSSSSS FINALLYYYYY

I want to see UNDERTAKER <333
yesyesyes

but I wouldv'e liked a new season instead of 1 movie ;^;
Jul 11, 2016 5:28 PM
Apr 2016
YAY! As a fan of the Black Butler anime who's seen every existing episode, I can't wait for this and I definitely have to read the rest of the manga before this comes out.
Jul 11, 2016 5:28 PM
Apr 2016
GlueFace said:
YAAAASSSSSS FINALLYYYYY

I want to see UNDERTAKER <333
yesyesyes

but I wouldv'e liked a new season instead of 1 movie ;^;

I agree! A fourth season would have been amazing.
Jul 12, 2016 10:17 AM
Feb 2015
Gaaaah I need to finish the series before the movie comes out >_<
Nov 7, 2016 3:16 PM
Aug 2015
How do we buy tickets? What about the screening in the US?
Dec 7, 2016 3:42 AM
Dec 2015
I hope this comes in my country's cinema. We've been getting a lot of Japanese titles this year, even animated ones. One Piece, Detective Conan and Kingsglaive:Final Fantasy XV. Then Your Name will be aired this December along with Your Lie in April live action. I'm hoping I can watch this in the big screen over here.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Today

21 by VanishingKira »»
3 hours ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

95 by RobertBobert »»
6 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:38 PM

» Netflix Announces 'Garouden: The Way of the Lone Wolf' Anime for May 2024

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

10 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.