Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 14, 2016 12:36 PM

Mar 2013
Here is a collection of promotional videos (PVs), TV ads (CMs), and trailers for the last week. This thread excludes videos that have already been featured in an article. Please check the News Board, under the Preview tag, for articles that feature a promotional video. Last week's PV thread can be found here.

Digimon Adventure tri. 2: Ketsui | Movie | Trailer
The video previews the second part of Digimon Adventure tri. It is scheduled to premiere on March 12.

Garo Movie: Divine Flame | Movie | Trailer
Garo Movie sets the story four years after the TV series. The movie will premiere in May.

Haifuri | TV | PV
Haifuri is an original anime where Japan becomes a maritime nation and specialized schools teach skills essential to protecting the sea. Yuu Nobuta (Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai) will direct the anime, and it will broadcast in April 2016. The new video previews the characters.

Hibike! Euphonium Movie: Kitauji Koukou Suisougaku-bu e Youkoso | Movie | Trailer
Hibike! Euphonium Movie recaps the events that happened in the TV adaptation. The movie is scheduled to premiere on April 23.

Hundred | TV | PV
The new video previews Hayato Kisaragi.

Kamisama Hajimemashita: Kako-hen | OVA | PV
The new video previews the third episode of the four-part OVA, to be released on April 20.

Kiznaiver | TV | CM
Kiznaiver is an original anime by studio Trigger. It features a system named Kiznaiver, which connects people via their wounds. It is scheduled to broadcast in April.

Note: The video is region blocked; click here for an alternative link.

Koutetsujou no Kabaneri | TV | PV
Koutetsujou no Kabaneri is an original anime by Wit Studio, where the world is set in the middle of an industrial revolution. Tetsurou Araki (Shingeki no Kyojin) will direct the anime, and it will broadcast in April 2016. The new video previews the theme song, "KABANERI OF THE IRON FORTRESS" by EGOIST.

Sakana-sanJul 20, 2016 10:48 AM
Feb 14, 2016 12:40 PM

Jan 2012
The only thing i am interested in here is Garo Movie

Feb 14, 2016 12:42 PM

Jun 2013
So excited for the GARO movie because fuck the second season.
Feb 14, 2016 12:47 PM

Nov 2011
Hyped for Digimon and the Garo Divine Flames movie. Kinda got mixed thoughts on Kiznaiver for now.
Feb 14, 2016 12:50 PM

May 2015
Raina- said:

Yeah the second season sucks !!
Feb 14, 2016 12:53 PM

Apr 2015
Garo looks interesting. The rest, not so much.
Feb 14, 2016 1:18 PM

Jun 2014
Not gonna bother wasting my time or energy saying anything about Hundred since my dumb ass is just gonna watch it anyway.

Can't wait for the Garo movie since this current season is complete ass. I don't have an opinion on Kiznaiver as of right now.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Feb 14, 2016 1:26 PM

May 2013
ToMaS9401 said:
Raina- said:

Yeah the second season sucks !!

It's not a second season but more a side story in fact. But i too can't wait bc i loved so much the chara design and i'm really happy of the return of Leon & co. That's why Garo's movie is the only one i'm really looking forward in this selection.
Feb 14, 2016 1:56 PM

May 2012
Garo movie and Hundred looks good

Not sure about Kiznaiver. If it is like Kill la Kill then it is good, if it is like ninja slayers then it is horrible
Feb 14, 2016 1:58 PM

Dec 2014
I can't wait to see how edgy Kiznaiver will be
Feb 14, 2016 1:59 PM

Mar 2014
The Digimon movies... why get my hopes up. ;_;

The Garo movie PV makes me want to pick up the series faster so I can watch it, pretty good.

Haifuri is a huge surprise, honestly, the key visual (current cover on MAL) looks awful, but damn that PV looks good.

Hundred looks... brace yourselves... like the other hundred shows just like it, woo! Maybe this genre will finally die with this milestone.

And Kiznaiver... did Yuuki Kaji have to voice the MC? ._.

Yirq said:
"Hibike! Euphonium" Movie Trailer looks really promising.
It's a recap...
Feb 14, 2016 2:12 PM

May 2012
Paulo27 said:

Hundred looks... brace yourselves... like the other hundred shows just like it, woo! Maybe this genre will finally die with this milestone.

No, this genre will never die. In every season we will have similar anime, and thats a good thing because I always enjoy these shows
Feb 14, 2016 2:43 PM

Oct 2012
Looking forward to the Garo movie, just started the series a few days ago and I am really enjoying it.
Feb 14, 2016 2:52 PM
Jul 2018
Garo Divine Flame PV is goosebumps all over my body - MAN THAT OST IS 10/10
Feb 14, 2016 3:04 PM

Apr 2014
Paulo27 said:

Yirq said:
"Hibike! Euphonium" Movie Trailer looks really promising.
It's a recap...

It still looks good tho.
Feb 14, 2016 3:09 PM

Jan 2013
Where is Koutetsujou no Kabaneri PV ?
Feb 14, 2016 3:11 PM

Apr 2014
lol at anyone hyped for garo

i guess ppl have to try to differentiate them selves from the otaku pandering

everything looks great except for the elitist pandering anime
Feb 14, 2016 4:05 PM

Sep 2011
Holy shit the Garo movie looks based as fuck!
Feb 14, 2016 5:03 PM

Jan 2013
Looking forward to a high quality Garo movie in terms of art and animation. It'd be rad if they did the battle suit fights without CG... Fairly unlikely but you never know.
Feb 14, 2016 5:55 PM

Aug 2015
Haifuri hyyyyppppppeeeee
Also can't wait on Kiznaiver as well
Feb 14, 2016 6:00 PM

Aug 2012
NaturalPerm said:
Looking forward to a high quality Garo movie in terms of art and animation.
Thiiis so much it hurts, with as well as the swordplay was choreographed in the series, I'm expecting nothing short of mind-numbing Leon/ Alfonso fight scenes.
Feb 14, 2016 6:22 PM

Jul 2013
thepath said:
Paulo27 said:

No, this genre will never die. In every season we will have similar anime, and thats a good thing because I always enjoy these shows

I think that he specifically meant the pseudo-mecha one boy in all girls school harem LN adaptations like IS and Bahamut this season. Brace yourself for the Isekai/Tensei LN adaptation waves. :3

moodie said:

Do you really have to go out of your way to say this? I like both "otaku pandering" show and "elitist" show as long as it matched my taste and I'd never try to compare both for what they aren't. I'm also looking forward to Garo movie nevertheless. Still don't think that Garo is that much of an "elitist" show to be honest, it's an anime adaptation of a tokusatsu show lol.

Feb 14, 2016 6:59 PM

Apr 2014
Strattton said:
moodie said:

"Looks great". The epitome of the anime community.
considering its a visual medium

"looking great" is what the epitome should be. unless u want me to say it sounds great or taste great why are u just enforcing my own statement?
Feb 14, 2016 8:45 PM

Jun 2013
moodie said:

Lol what are you even trying to say? People liked the first season of Garo so of course they will be hyped for the movie. Can't people like the show just because they like it? Plus you haven't even seen Garo?

Btw when did Garo become an elitist show?
Raina-Feb 14, 2016 8:49 PM
Feb 14, 2016 9:08 PM

Nov 2014
Thanks last anime with name I can't type for be blocked in my country
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 14, 2016 10:31 PM

Jul 2014
Biasa said:
Thanks last anime with name I can't type for be blocked in my country

^

welp, I'll have to wait to see if Kiznaiver will be any good
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 15, 2016 11:38 AM

Aug 2013
Hundred looks very boring and average to me, so definitely gonna skip that. I'm very interested in Kabaneri though. Wit Studio has yet to disappoint me.
Feb 15, 2016 11:59 AM

Dec 2013
Why do bad things like Kabaneri look so good? It's unfair.
Feb 15, 2016 2:00 PM
Feb 2016

Here are some other pv's of the anime s in 2016
Feb 15, 2016 2:11 PM

Oct 2015
PV for Kiznaiver with eng subs

KurumiNightmareFeb 15, 2016 2:15 PM
Feb 15, 2016 3:14 PM

Jan 2015
Sakana-san is bae for compiling these PVs.

Kanaberi.... don't know what to think of it. Looks gorgeous though not gonna lie.

Feb 15, 2016 5:04 PM

Oct 2015
Haqase said:

Kanaberi.... don't know what to think of it. Looks gorgeous though not gonna lie.

Kanaberi kinda has to look good dammit they made lots of money with AoT and this is basicly a complete copy and pretty much a warm up befor the real deal cuz iam almost sure AoT gonna start airing at summer, anyway when you just sit back and think what all is left with 2nd seasons for summer/fall just *drooool* ^_^
Feb 15, 2016 10:46 PM

Oct 2012
BlackPoint said:
Haqase said:

Kanaberi kinda has to look good dammit they made lots of money with AoT and this is basicly a complete copy and pretty much a warm up befor the real deal cuz iam almost sure AoT gonna start airing at summer, anyway when you just sit back and think what all is left with 2nd seasons for summer/fall just *drooool* ^_^

Guys, learn how to quote the name properly lol. It's KaBAneri.

The song is epic. Can't wait for the single to be out!
「友達なんていない。人はすぐに裏切るし、学校っていうのは誰かを標的にしないとやってられない馬鹿共の集 まり。ままごとみたいな役決めて、仲のいいふりして都合が悪くなったら知らんぷり。そんな奴らと仲良くした いとか全然思わない。」
Feb 15, 2016 11:25 PM
Apr 2015
I like Divine Flame the most, because obviously there is more fight going on :0
Feb 16, 2016 12:32 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
AlexTheRiot said:
NaturalPerm said:
Looking forward to a high quality Garo movie in terms of art and animation.
Thiiis so much it hurts, with as well as the swordplay was choreographed in the series, I'm expecting nothing short of mind-numbing Leon/ Alfonso fight scenes.

Yes please, I would love to see more amazing fight choreography like that scene. Really excited for the GARO movie~ Looks amazing. I was surprised at how much I ended up enjoying Honoo no Kokuin despite the slow-ish first cour.

As for Koutetsujou no Kabaneri, I'll hold up on judging it until it airs. I will definitely watch because Araki always makes interesting directing choices. While he can get slightly overdramatic at times, I usually end up liking it anyways. The only thing I would worry about is the plot. Otherwise the character designs are unique and nice.

BlackPoint said:
PV for Kiznaiver with eng subs

[*yt]NfEaH2sxgJI[/yt]

Thanks for this :) And as expected Kaji is using a voice similar to his Kenma voice!
Feb 17, 2016 2:38 AM

Jul 2015
just for Snk haters :
that Koutetsujou no Kabaneri is just a fucking clone that will never be successful as Snk :)
Feb 20, 2016 3:32 PM

Jun 2015
Koutetsujou no Kabaneri - honeslty don't think this will do so well, too similar to SnK that its already being called a ripoff. But I don't care cuz EGOIST!!

More topics from this board

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Today

4 by MichaelJackson »»
1 hour ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

71 by MichaelJackson »»
1 hour ago

» Manga 'Dungeon Meshi' Gets TV Anime ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Aug 9, 2022

53 by Dark_Reunion007 »»
Today, 9:22 AM

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
Yesterday, 10:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.