Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 4, 2016 3:11 PM

Feb 2016
I have seen Snow white red hair i am at ep 5 season 2 and i want to know wich she will choose Zen or Obi i can't take it i need to know please manga readers spoil me :))). I am just cryn because i want Zen to win her .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2016 3:21 PM

Mar 2014
No

Snow White has black hair

And this thread should be in the anime's sub forum
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Feb 4, 2016 3:33 PM

Aug 2015
Why do you want to get spoiled?It's more fun to discover on your own.

-Senpai- said:
Wrong board, mate.

There's a subforum section for specific anime/manga...
Feb 4, 2016 3:38 PM

Feb 2016
Maverik said:
Why do you want to get spoiled?It's more fun to discover on your own.

-Senpai- said:
Wrong board, mate.

There's a subforum section for specific anime/manga...

So its Obi ? :)) .... so dissapoiting
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2016 3:40 PM

Nov 2008
Zen is the one princess-carrying the princess on the cover so Zen is the one who gets the princess.

2+2=4.

Comic_Sans said:
No

Black-haired Snow White is an ugly, annoying twit.

Shirayuki could wipe the floor with her. :D
ChiibiFeb 4, 2016 3:43 PM

Feb 4, 2016 3:41 PM

Sep 2015
Have you even seen season 1?
Feb 4, 2016 3:42 PM

Feb 2016
Chiibi said:
Comic_Sans said:
No

So Prince or Servant my last question if u lie im gonna find u :)))
Feb 4, 2016 3:43 PM

Jul 2015
don't give me this shit
obi more like oBYE
shirayuki n zen forever❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Feb 4, 2016 3:44 PM

Feb 2016
Dimethylanime said:
don't give me this shit
obi more like oBYE
shirayuki n zen forever❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Yea season one got this but 2 at ep 4 ... got me down i want white n red :))
Feb 4, 2016 3:45 PM

Nov 2008
Harum said:
Chiibi said:

IT'S THE PRINCE ZEN OF COURSE, YOU SILLY.

Feb 4, 2016 3:48 PM

Feb 2016
Chiibi said:
Harum said:

IT'S THE PRINCE ZEN OF COURSE, YOU SILLY.

Thank god my heart was about to explode that shity gara obi :))) got involved too much even in ses 1 .
Feb 4, 2016 3:55 PM

Oct 2012
OP if you haven't got your answer yet, of course it's
Feb 4, 2016 3:55 PM

Jun 2012
I am more of a fan of the original Grimm Brothers fairy tale.
I'm also filled with pure-hearted ulterior motives.

Feb 4, 2016 3:58 PM

Feb 2016
Orange said:
OP if you haven't got your answer yet, of course it's

Thank you all i was just scared i put alot of my feelings in those 2 :)) im a big baby

Sorry for wrong topic . THANK YOU ALL for all reply's !!!
Feb 4, 2016 3:58 PM

Nov 2008
Comic_Sans said:
Because what? She's kind of chubby and doesn't have big eyes that cover half of her face?

Duh? Everyone knows chubby and small eyes create hideous beasts. Get with the times, yo?

Not to mention that Snow White's animation is superior in every aspect when it comes to a lot of seasonal anime

Ew, nope.

Feb 4, 2016 4:01 PM

Mar 2014
Chiibi said:
Duh? Everyone knows chubby and small eyes create hideous beasts. Get with the times, yo?
She might not be Disney's best character design but she's still more pleasant to look at than most of KyoAni's moe blobs

A good past is always superior to a bad future
Ew, nope.
Uhm, yes

Hand drawn, fluid animation >>>>> shitty CGI and Pierrot/Toei/A-1 standard computer animation
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Feb 4, 2016 4:08 PM

Nov 2008
Comic_Sans said:
Chiibi said:
She might not be Disney's best character design but she's still more pleasant to look at than most of KyoAni's moe blobs

LOL F*CK NO.
You are the one with shit taste. :/

Hand drawn, fluid animation >>>>> shitty CGI and Pierrot/Toei/A-1 standard computer animation

There's nothing "shitty" about Shirayuki's animation. It's very pretty. Disney made an ugly princess with ugly dwarfs and an ugly villain and an ugly prince and the same backgrounds you can find in Bambi.

Besides, Disney stopped drawing animation that way in 2009, you old lady.

Feb 4, 2016 4:12 PM

Mar 2014
Chiibi said:
LOL F*CK NO.
Nice ad hominem
There's nothing "shitty" about Shirayuki's animation. It's very pretty. Disney made an ugly princess with ugly dwarfs and an ugly villain and an ugly prince and the same backgrounds you can find in Bambi.
>Thinks art is the same thing as animation
>Thinks Bambi came out before Snow White
Besides, Disney stopped drawing animation that way in 2009, you old lady.
And? I was talking about the Snow White movie and the Snow White movie only. I never said anything about the company in general
Nico- said:
Feb 4, 2016 4:17 PM

Nov 2008
Comic_Sans said:
Chiibi said:
LOL F*CK NO.
Nice ad hominem
>Thinks art is the same thing as animation
>Thinks Bambi came out before Snow White

Who cares if the animation is fluid if the characters are ugly?

If a dog taking a crap was animated well, would you praise THAT? lol

Who said I thought Bambi came before Snow White? Everyone knows Snow White was Disney's first animated movie.....which is the only reason it gets so much attention. I personally never liked it. Deal.
ChiibiFeb 4, 2016 4:21 PM

Feb 4, 2016 4:24 PM

Mar 2014
Chiibi said:
Who cares if the animation is fluid if the characters are ugly?
So first you were bashing Snow White for having "worse" animation than Red Snow White and were trying to make it look like it was a super big deal and now you're suddenly saying it doesn't matter if a cartoon has bad animation or not
Who said I thought Bambi came before Snow White?
The sentence "the same backgrounds you can find in Bambi" implies that you think Disney re used Bambi backgrounds in Snow White and not vice versa
Everyone knows Snow White was Disney's first animated movie.....which is the only reason it gets so much attention. I personally never liked it. Deal.
That has nothing to do with its art and animation quality so your point is completely irrelevant
Nico- said:
Feb 4, 2016 4:35 PM

Nov 2008
Comic_Sans said:
[So first you were bashing Snow White for having "worse" animation than Red Snow White

No, I was bashing it for having an ugly princess with a crappy "personality" compared to the fine princess who is Shirayuki. You need to pay attention. :/

The sentence "the same backgrounds you can find in Bambi" implies that you think Disney re used Bambi backgrounds in Snow White and not vice versa

Not really? It's bad to assume things because it makes an ass out of u and me.

That has nothing to do with its art and animation quality so your point is completely irrelevant

I wasn't making a "point". I was stating that I didn't like the movie. I'm allowed to do that.

Lol, what is your problem anyway? All you do is troll people's threads. You don't take anything seriously and I've never seen you say anything positive about an anime EVER.
I'm sure you don't even watch this show.

Feb 4, 2016 4:58 PM

Mar 2014
Chiibi said:
No, I was bashing it for having an ugly princess with a crappy "personality" compared to the fine princess who is Shirayuki. You need to pay attention. :/
Wrong, wrong and once again wrong

At first, we were only talking about the art
Chiibi said:
Zen is the one princess-carrying the princess on the cover so Zen is the one who gets the princess.

2+2=4.

Comic_Sans said:
No

But then
I said:
Because what? She's kind of chubby and doesn't have big eyes that cover half of her face?

Not to mention that Snow White's animation is superior in every aspect when it comes to a lot of seasonal anime
To which you replied

Ew, nope.
Not bolded = art related
The bolded parts = animation related

After that, we talked about both art and animation until you chose to resort to ad hominem instead of using actual arguments:
Chiibi said:
LOL F*CK NO.
To which I replied
Nice ad hominem
Because nice ad hominem is nice

However, we didn't end our conversation about the animation:
I said:
Seems like the one who's been paying attention is yours truly and yours truly only
Not really? It's bad to assume things because it makes an ass out of u and me.
Once again, ad hominem

I want actual arguments, not some desperate AH BS
I wasn't making a "point". I was stating that I didn't like the movie. I'm allowed to do that.
You are

But your statement has nothing to do with its art and animation quality so it was utterly and completely irrelevant
Lol, what is your problem anyway? All you do is troll people's threads.
I didn't know not having the same opinion as you = trolling
You don't take anything seriously and I've never seen you say anything positive about an anime EVER.
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1479113&show=0#msg44567745
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1470551&show=50#msg44136807
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1456055&show=0#msg43401475

Now that claim wasn't hard to debunk
I'm sure you don't even watch this show.
No, but I can use google and kissanime

I am going to bed now but don't worry, I'll reply to you in the morning
Comic_SansFeb 4, 2016 5:04 PM
Nico- said:
Feb 4, 2016 5:08 PM

Sep 2014
Shirayuki and Zen are a for sure thing right now in the Anime. They even kiss and admit they love each other in the first season.
You can tell Obi has a thing for Shirayuki, but I doubt they will be cannon.
I honestly don't mind her being with Zen or Obi. And I dont read the manga.
But most likely it will be ShirayukixZen in the end.
Feb 4, 2016 5:09 PM
Jul 2015
Chiibi said:
Comic_Sans said:
[So first you were bashing Snow White for having "worse" animation than Red Snow White

Think that movie was made in 1937, a time were women couldn't do what they wanted and they were educated to become housewives. You can't compare her personality to a character created in this century damn.
Feb 4, 2016 5:36 PM

Nov 2008
Comic_Sans said:

At first, we were only talking about the art

No, we weren't.

You just quoted me:

Chiibi said:

After that, we talked about both art and animation until you chose to resort to ad hominem instead of using actual arguments

......um, yeah, I don't know what the f*ck that even means.

Now that claim wasn't hard to debunk

You weren't helpful to the OP, saying something stupid and irrelevant like "no she has black hair".
That's trollish behavior. You aren't helpful in many threads and you're pretty offensive in general. You tell EVERYONE who disagrees with you that "they have shit taste". (OH LOOK, YOU JUST LINKED TO THAT EXACT QUOTE, THANKS FOR PROVING MY POINT LOL) That's also trollish behavior. I've seen you act more like a troll than a helpful forum member; don't f*cking deny it. You act like one of those stuck-up anime elitists who don't let people enjoy things. Perhaps you haven't realized this but I have and most of your posts are no treat for me to read, if I'm speaking honestly.

And if you don't even watch the show, you have no valid argument.

FrozenWhiskers said:
You can't compare her personality to a character created in this century damn.

Sure, I can. I just did. It was easy and fun. ^_^

Seriously, are you saying I'm not allowed to like one more than the other because of "different times"?
I hope you're not serious. Even if you want to leave personality out of it, Shirayuki still has a nicer voice, nicer looks, and far better taste in men. lol
ChiibiFeb 4, 2016 5:51 PM

Feb 4, 2016 6:01 PM
Jul 2015
Chiibi said:

FrozenWhiskers said:
You can't compare her personality to a character created in this century damn.

Seriously, are you saying I'm not allowed to like one more than the other because of "different times"?
I hope you're not serious. Even if you want to leave personality out of it, Shirayuki still has a nicer voice, nicer looks, and far better taste in men. lol

Of course not, I just think you are not being fair.

Damn you are annoying...
Feb 4, 2016 6:06 PM

Nov 2008
FrozenWhiskers said:
Chiibi said:

Damn you are annoying...

Life isn't fair. :)

I'm "annoying" because I like an anime heroine more than a Disney heroine? I don't think that's something to be annoyed about. I'm sure most people here would choose Shirayuki over Snow White.

Feb 4, 2016 6:10 PM
Jul 2015
Chiibi said:
FrozenWhiskers said:

Damn you are annoying...

I'm "annoying" because I like an anime heroine more than a Disney heroine because why?

No, because your sarcasm and defensive attitude.
Feb 4, 2016 6:19 PM

Nov 2008
FrozenWhiskers said:
Chiibi said:

I'm "annoying" because I like an anime heroine more than a Disney heroine because why?

No, because your sarcasm and defensive attitude.

I don't think I was being particularly sarcastic or defensive. But if you're mad about me comparing Snow to Shirayuki, I can fix that.

ALL other Disney princesses >>>>>>>>>>Snow White because those princesses don't sound like dying cats when they sing.

Feb 5, 2016 7:52 AM

Mar 2014
Chiibi said:
No, we weren't.
Uhm, yes we were

Read the conversation again
You just quoted me:
Chiibi said:

See?

Ugly is not a personality trait
....um, yeah, I don't know what the f*ck that even means.
If I say "you are wrong because you are a filthy casual and a fat weeaboo who should die in a fire" then that is an ad hominem

If I say "you are wrong because ///insert actual argument here///" then that is not an ad hominem

Ad hominem = personal insults

And the number one rule in internet arguments is that you should never use ad hominem if you want people to take you seriously

It's because I use actual arguments and not ad hominem that I always manage to win internet debates
You weren't helpful to the OP, saying something stupid and irrelevant like "no she has black hair".
That's trollish behavior. You aren't helpful in many threads and you're pretty offensive in general. You tell EVERYONE who disagrees with you that "they have shit taste". (OH LOOK, YOU JUST LINKED TO THAT EXACT QUOTE, THANKS FOR PROVING MY POINT LOL) That's also trollish behavior. I've seen you act more like a troll than a helpful forum member; don't f*cking deny it. You act like one of those stuck-up anime elitists who don't let people enjoy things. Perhaps you haven't realized this but I have and most of your posts are no treat for me to read, if I'm speaking honestly.
And that changes absolutely nothing of what I said
And if you don't even watch the show, you have no valid argument.
I have eyes to see with and I can use google and kissanime

Yes, my argument is valid
Nico- said:
Feb 5, 2016 9:12 AM

Nov 2008
And that changes absolutely nothing of what I said

My point is you need to express yourself better because I can't stand talking to you and I can't stand the way you talk to other people.

It's because I use actual arguments and not ad hominem that I always manage to win internet debates

"Always"?
AHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Riiiiiiiight.

You use your stupid ad hominem all the f*cking time.

Maybe you win them in your head....but you sure as hell aren't going to win any if you debate with me.

Yes, my argument is valid

No, it isn't. I didn't even WANT to argue about animation in the first place. I don't know why you brought it up! Even if hand-drawn animation is more fluid than most anime, this show has better art, better characters, and a better story and these three things are much more important when it comes to a piece of media.

Akagami No Shirayuki Hime >>>>>> Disney Snow White movie.

That was my original statement. And you can't compete with that since you don't even watch the anime.

And yes, I think Snow White is an ugly and annoying character. That is my opinion. I'm sorry you're so butthurt if you love her so much.
ChiibiFeb 5, 2016 9:24 AM

Feb 6, 2016 3:17 PM

Mar 2014
Chiibi said:
My point is you need to express yourself better because I can't stand talking to you and I can't stand the way you talk to other people.
There's nothing wrong with my way of expressing myself
"Always"?
AHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Riiiiiiiight.

You use your stupid ad hominem all the f*cking time.
I don't
Maybe you win them in your head....but you sure as hell aren't going to win any if you debate with me.
That sounds very scary
No, it isn't. I didn't even WANT to argue about animation in the first place. I don't know why you brought it up!
Because you chose to reply to my post and I didn't know anything about Red Snow White's personality but I knew what she looked like and the quality of most seasonal anime's animation
Even if hand-drawn animation is more fluid than most anime, this show has better art, better characters, and a better story and these three things are much more important when it comes to a piece of media.

Akagami No Shirayuki Hime >>>>>> Disney Snow White movie.

That was my original statement. And you can't compete with that since you don't even watch the anime.

And yes, I think Snow White is an ugly and annoying character. That is my opinion. I'm sorry you're so butthurt if you love her so much
I'm not sure why you're acting like I am a die hard fan of the movie as I never said I was particularly fond of the story or the characters in general and I only commented on the art and animation
Comic_SansFeb 6, 2016 3:27 PM
Nico- said:
Feb 17, 2016 8:15 AM

Nov 2008
Comic_Sans said:
There's nothing wrong with my way of expressing myself

Everything is wrong with it. You are SO condescending and pretentious.

I don't

You do. If I had a nickle for every time you tell someone "You have shit taste", I'd be able to buy a yacht.

Feb 17, 2016 8:58 AM

Mar 2014
Chiibi said:
Everything is wrong with it. You are SO condescending and pretentious.
Didn't know not using ad hominem = condescending and pretentious
You do. If I had a nickle for every time you tell someone "You have shit taste", I'd be able to buy a yacht.
Ad hominem and jokes are two completely different things
Nico- said:
Mar 18, 2016 8:47 AM

Jun 2010
Harum said:
I want to know wich she will choose Zen or Obi. I am just cryn because i want Zen to win her .

Isn't it quite obvious it'll be Zen? Otherwise the whole show would be a disaster.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2016

117 by Seraschi »»
Feb 24, 1:44 PM

» Let's vote for production of the third season!

Shadow_Kurgansk - Dec 31, 2023

14 by Shadow_Kurgansk »»
Jan 16, 11:26 PM

» Help Us Promote "Shirayuki no Hime" Season 3 Petition

Shadow_Kurgansk - Jan 2

7 by SwiftSN »»
Jan 4, 7:51 AM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2016

166 by pufinab »»
Nov 3, 2023 2:40 PM

» Season 3???

WannabeWeeb_ - Jul 22, 2021

15 by HaremKing01 »»
Jul 17, 2023 8:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.