Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 31, 2015 4:17 AM

Jan 2014
New here? We want to know you! Introduce yourself. Talk about whatever you like, your RP experiences and more!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 3, 2016 7:25 AM
Sep 2015
Heya there my fellow RP'ers. I'm Nick but on here I am known as MadTsunTsun, or Matsu, or Madere. I'm a 14 year old Dutch guy who enjoys to RP and play games. I have been on this site for like almost 6 months I think but had been inactive for a while due to irl problems. I don't live with my actual parents but with a foster family as they are drug addicts and alcoholics and I don't wanna live with them. (They mainly caused my inactivity cause life sucks). I'm in my 3rd year of highschool and almost do the highest level of education. I have RP'ed in a few clubs on here like Ace High, Shiroku and some other places. But now I am here in Mirai. Of course I have a waifu cause I am a loner. This is Junko Enoshima from Danganronpa. I enjoyed the game and anime a lot and she is just awesome. My fav RP char is based of her and she goes by the name of Lisbeth Von Stahm. I like making friends but I have trust issues so if you betray me once, I won't really talk to you anymore. If you wanna chat or w/e just message me and I'll be glad too. My skypename is madtsuntsun ^^
I'm merely a deredere, tsundere, devidere, yandere, kudere and all dem other dere's :3
Feb 3, 2016 9:21 AM

Jan 2014
Welcome Matsu~~
It's really surprising to see so many dutch people on MAL. Who knew that there are so many of them who like anime? Anyways, nice to have you here :)
Feb 3, 2016 9:23 AM
Sep 2015
Thanks ChiChi~
I loved anime since I was a child
I'm merely a deredere, tsundere, devidere, yandere, kudere and all dem other dere's :3
Feb 3, 2016 9:58 AM

Feb 2015
Hi, my name's Willow, I'm french, and writing is, naturally, a hobby of mine. That being said be under no false pretences about my rping ability, I'm far more used to being a GM than an RPer so my skills are so far lacking. I've been duly informed on this site many times that I am extremely creepy but I'd like to think we can get past that because I am, on very, very rare occasions, almost funny. While I would like to think my level of English has drastically improved since the last time I rped here, if you notice any errors I make I'd really appreciate if you point them out so I can improve.

As for RPing I tend to be antihero and antagonist biassed, and my characters are almost always missing many important screws or have hyperbolic character traits for entertainment purposes. I don't have much experience with writing fight scenes so apologies in advance if that's the cause of some irritation further down the line. That's about it yeah. Don't know what else can be said :S

There's a lady who's sure
All that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven
When she gets there she knows
If the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for
Oh oh oh oh and she's buying a stairway to heaven

Feb 3, 2016 10:12 AM

Oct 2015
Whoresome-Jack said:
I've been duly informed on this site many times that I am extremely creepy but I'd like to think we can get past that because I am, on very, very rare occasions, almost funny.

This xD

Welcome Willow!
Feb 3, 2016 10:21 AM

Jan 2014
Welcome Willow!
Your English is very good, don't worry about it too much ^^
I'm looking forward too RPing with you. Nice to have you here :)
Feb 4, 2016 5:13 AM

Mar 2014
Hey there all i am Katsu Dritzing, you can just call me Katsu. Im from the US i am older than many of the MAL users who RP, but i dont care i love RP, im a nice all around good guy who is fun. I will just about any Rp and play any role im just that type of person. I look forward to RP with you all and to those who already know me well im glad im back
Feb 4, 2016 9:29 AM

Mar 2015
Hiyo peeps! My name is Kristian (or just Kris), I'm from [REDACTED] and I live somewhere in Europe. I'm a 20-year old NEET, enjoying my life by watching anime, playing games, doing stupid YOLO shit like going to another country for a month with less than a dime in my pocket. Can't really tell much about myself without sounding like a depressed psycho, but I'll try. Well, I like to drink strong stuff in a good company sometimes. I wish to have loadsamoney to become an ultimate weeaboo with a house full of anime figures (I already have three, wahahaha~), dakimakuras, manga shelves, stupid cosplay costumes and all that. I like to RP too, had many experiences on different non-MAL RPs, here I only play in Shiroku. Probably some time in the future I'll think about my future, but right now I'd like to have fun through the power of INTERNET! Nice to meet you guys and I hope we'll have a good time on this RP.
Feb 4, 2016 11:03 AM

Jan 2014
Welcome Katsu, welcome Gendo!
Good to see you guys ^^
Feb 5, 2016 11:07 AM
Feb 2016
Hi! I'm Indigo(im a colour lol) but most people call me Indi! I'm British. I'm a kind of amateur at RPing, but I like writing so I hope I won't turn out that bad. I love to draw art, and when I make a character I'll probably draw them myself, write a giant backstory, and give them an extensive character sheet- what I'm trying to get across here I that I get kinda obsessed with stuff. But everyone here's obsessed with anime/Rping, so I guess I'll fit right in. XD I hope I can help others have fun and have fun myself through this RP! ~<3
Feb 5, 2016 11:32 AM

Oct 2015
Welcome, Indigo! ^^

You draw your own characters? That's pretty cool! I can't wait to see them!
Feb 7, 2016 12:19 PM

May 2013
Hello! Hello! Everyone, I'm Shitsuji-Carty, but most just call me carty :). I'm an American, who likes to rp during his free time between college and work. Even tho I have a busy schedule i always find time cuz i really enjoy this, and have for the few years i have been doing it. I hope to meet many new people and have fun with all of them. I've recently been working to better myself and my skills, so just give me a chance thanks :)
Feb 7, 2016 2:23 PM

Jan 2013
Whoa! Carter is here!

Sup. my name is Bley43 and my real name also begins with a B. I live in Sweden and enjoy rp alot. I always try to find time to rp even tho i have a bussy schedule. I have some years in rp (4 to be exact) but i have been mostly a one liner back then. I started improving myself one or two years ago. I hope we can all have fun fun fun fun FUN! and KAZOO!

Feb 12, 2016 1:01 PM

Dec 2015
Hello there! my name's Dani Maya (everyone calls me Maya), I'm actually 18 and I'm from Barcelona (Spain), this is my very first time RPing and just wanted to try it out. I'm quite introverted so don't worry if I reply bad to you :), well, guess that's all, hope we all have a good time
Feb 12, 2016 8:32 PM

Aug 2013
Nya! My name is Andre', but most people call me Soul, Crow, or Neko. I am American and has been RPing for over a year. While not RPing, I chat with my friends on Skype, write, and watch anime (or the other kind of anime. Wink Wink.) I'm actually glad to be in this club and I hope I can get along with the people here.

(Side note: I'm a bit cynical about certain things, so yeah. :3)
Feb 14, 2016 12:06 AM

Mar 2014
oh no its Soul
Feb 14, 2016 6:51 AM

Oct 2013
Be nice! o/

My name is Drakeeee, without the extra e's u can call me that or any other creative nickname u come up with. I prefer Shalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala, ive been rping since idk like 3-4 years ago, and i'd like to think that i have evolved and 1 lining isint my thing anymore. I love sports, love, as in i would rather be paid 20 bucks a day and play soccer then get payed 1000 dollars a day as a doctor or smthn, nope tbh i wouldnt but i still love sports! Im a nice guy I think and i'd love to get along with the people i dont know here. Annnnnd scene.
MyayFeb 14, 2016 7:00 AM
Issa
Feb 18, 2016 5:33 PM
Dec 2015
Hi, my name is Mana. I live in Lexington, Ky. I watched over 150 anime. I liked this club so I decided to join. I'm 14. I'm 5'4
Feb 19, 2016 6:41 AM

Feb 2016
Hi everybody..
My name is...., I'm from Indonesia.
I just started in MAL so I just learned the basics .
Well RP-ing is one of my favorite since it enchants my creativity and ability to think. I also like RPG games
I'm 16 years old, 1st grade of high school
Hope we get along...
followindFeb 20, 2016 11:19 AM
Feb 26, 2016 5:26 PM

Jan 2016
Salutation,
My name is Isaiah, I'm from America. I have little experience RP-ing besides D & D and I used to act so I hope i can do well. I'm 15 years old, 10th grade, I love to sing and I am pretty handy with computers. I hope we can have some fun.

P.S. You can call me Zay like the middle sound in my name.
Feb 26, 2016 5:35 PM

Jul 2013
Welcome to the club. If you have any questions feel free to ask, considering you have little rping experience. Shouldn't be a problem though, this place has rpers of all levels.
Feb 28, 2016 11:41 AM

Jun 2013
Hi everyone! :D

Yes I'm still alive... Haha... Ha.....
For those of you who remember me from the past, what's up? How've you been?

For the new people I don't know yet, hi! I'm Chibibunnylover! You can call me Chibi or bunny. Your choice there! :3
RP Characters: Aria Chronis | Lucina
[/center]
Feb 29, 2016 9:28 AM

Jan 2014
According to the OP, you guys want me. S-stop, you're making me blush... v////v

So, I'm new to the forums, and this is the second club I've joined. I know, I've betrayed a club already. I'm Legulus, which I pray that you've noticed from my username before I had to say it. You can call me whatever you want. Some suggestions are: Leg, Legs, Legz, Legu, Leggy, Mocha (actual nickname), Master, and Your Highness. I'm a 19-year-old male hailing from the sacred yet frozen, barren wastelands of Canadia. I've been roleplaying on-and-off for about 6 years now. I first started in the roleplaying community of FanFiction, where I demonstrated that I was an embarrassment to my family and was a complete scrub at roleplaying who just wanted to be cool and melodramatic. Since then, I've matured. I am now a powerful roleplayer ready to serve in the MAL war at any time.

I tend to play smart, introverted characters, but have experience with most of the types of characters that exist. No matter what I play, though, I always try to give the character an interesting twist.

Thank you for accepting me! I hope we get along. :)
Hey, you. You're welcome to talk to me if you need anything. Or if you don't.

PLEASE talk to me. I'm not desperate. Love me.
Feb 29, 2016 9:42 AM

Mar 2014
Canada raaraa!
RP characters: Freya
Mar 6, 2016 1:52 AM

Dec 2014
Greetings Everyone!

M name is Declan but most people call me Finn, I really don't mind though. I have tried RPing before but the club died before I could really start to get in-depth so I'm hoping the same won't happen here (though I'm sure it won't :P).

I look forward to RPing with you guys in the future and creating some cool memories and possible friendships :3
Mar 6, 2016 5:31 AM

Aug 2014
Hello. My user name is PentaFlare, but most people are lazy and just stick with Penta.

I enjoying RPing, which is how the club search function ended up leading me here. If I could could be a tree, I would peopably be a pine tree so I wouldn't have to worry about going a whole new set of leaves every year.

See you all around. o/
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Mar 11, 2016 4:08 PM

Dec 2013
Hello, name's Zarcyne1. I am fairly new to RPing, but I hope to have fun with everyone here.
Mar 16, 2016 11:30 AM
Mar 2016
Hi , I'm Valleriyuki and I love manga , anime and books.
Mar 16, 2016 11:50 PM

Aug 2014
Hey there, you can come up with any name you might wanna call me. My favorite things in life are games, music, anime, food and sleep. I've been on some RP's before so I have some experience but I'm still not entirely sure if I'm good enough. In any case I look forward to RPing with you all.
Mar 18, 2016 11:01 PM

Mar 2016
Heya there!

I'm Arc I.

I am a fairly new MAL user. Looking around, I happened upon this club and became interested in joining. I am new to RPing, but I hope we can have fun together. :)
Mar 21, 2016 7:00 AM

Feb 2016
Hello everyone, new member here, and wanted to introduce myself :)

My name is DestroyTheSauce, but you can call me anything you like, Sauce, Saucy, Destroy, or something homemade, I don't mind :)

I'm a big fan of gaming, have been doing it my entire life, especially roleplay games. This was where my interest for roleplaying really started, I saw people roleplaying in games like Skyrim, they made characters, and acted out a story. I thought it was so cool, and started making my own characters, digging into the lore to create someone truly special. A lot of my time went into reading as well, I'm not the kinda guy to deeply analyse a text, but I paid close attention to how people were acting, how funny you could make a personality, and I got inspired, I also read fantasy, and my creativity was blooming. So I wrote a couple of stories, not that great mind you, but that was how I discovered my love for writing. I definitely knew writing long novels and stuff like that was not my thing, but I didn't mind writing about my character. Then I started roleplaying in online games as well, I found servers that focused on roleplay, things like that. Especially in MMO's, where i could control the story of my character easily. I read more things, and some characteristics really caught my eye. You might see that if I make more than one character sometime, they might be really alike, since some traits really amuse me, and I enjoy writing like that.

And here we are today, this is actually the first time I will be having roleplay with other people, it was usually just something i did by myself.

I hope we'll have a grand time. See you!
Mar 22, 2016 9:13 AM

Aug 2014
Hello there i am also a new member :3

My name is Umbra or David or whatever you would like to call me ^.^

Im recently new to the RP scene i did some DnD before but that had to be cut short and also some other roleplay (lets not go into that any further :3)
Im a huge gamer and like games such as mass effect and any JRPGS like fire emblem or agerest generations of war ^.^
I have recently been overloaded with work so i may not be on as much as i would like to be however i wish we could all be great friends :)

Song i'm feeling right now: <3

Quote of the day:"Throw me to the wolves and i'll return as pack leader"
Mar 25, 2016 7:01 PM

Dec 2015
Hey peeps and cheeks,

I'm Darkbot Haxmod, but my full name is Darkbot "Sol2" Haxmod.
(I prefer Haxmod, Darkbot, Sol2 or D_S2_H)

I'm still fairly new to MAL, but I just recently got accepted into the group here. I hope that the character I create will unique and not too OP.
(#ripCharlotte)

I'm still testing the waters with RP, but I have played various forum games based off of situations like that. I'm a gamer, but since I'm in college I've haven't been able to put my mind into playing games. Instead, I write stories, read manga and draw from time to time.
(I'm currently writing a Romance Light Novel called Cyber-Years, feel free to PM me if you're interested!)

I also like to put dank memes everywhere, so as a warning, you may see a dank meme every time I post.

Hope to see everyone around, I can't wait to create my character!
(I'll do that later, I'm kinda busy atm.)
Mar 25, 2016 7:13 PM

Aug 2014
@Darkbot_Haxmod

Welcome, hope you have a good time in here.
Mar 26, 2016 6:02 PM

Feb 2016
Yo ^.^

The name's Neperino, but you can just call me Nep if you want~

I've done RP's before, but I'm still an amateur.

I enjoy funny things more than serious things, cuz maturity is for old people >.>

Is this long enough? Well, if you want to anything else feel free to ask me >.>
Off to the character creation thread I go!
Mar 27, 2016 10:36 AM
Feb 2016
iam totally new to forum RPs....

but i get the entire idea....wont be around soo tho.....afraid of autism....but will register as a student...hehe infinie years of high school life.
Mar 27, 2016 10:46 AM

Dec 2015
Ivisire said:

but i get the entire idea....wont be around soo tho.....afraid of autism....but will register as a student...hehe infinie years of high school life.

Don't worry, just jump on in and we'll help you around!
Mar 27, 2016 11:00 AM
Feb 2016
Darkbot_Haxmod said:
Ivisire said:

Don't worry, just jump on in and we'll help you around!

autism autism....autismphobia....XD
Mar 28, 2016 3:00 AM

Dec 2013
yo, very first time rping.
I don't really know what to say.
Just help me out when I make a mistake or something hahaha
I love life
Mar 28, 2016 1:58 PM
Nov 2014
Hello, everyone!

My name is Sebastian, I am 17 years old (18 soon) and I live in Poland, near Cracow. I am friendly and open for new connections so feel free to add me - we can talk, play some games. In free time i watch anime, read manga and books, play games, do outdoors excercises, play on guitar, draw and talk with people. Things I love are: Final Fantasy series, Persona series, RWBY, Undertale and Haikyuu (I am vollebay player)

As for my RP experience i did some RP's with friends of mine but not on such a big scale.
Mar 28, 2016 2:36 PM

Jan 2014
Welcome peeps! It's so exciting to see so many new faces :D
I hope you guys don't get scared by all these weirdos around here, lol. I hope that you guys will have fun RPing here!
Mar 28, 2016 3:25 PM
Nov 2014
And what If I become one of those weirdos? xD
Mar 28, 2016 3:28 PM

Jan 2014
Being here means that you are already a weirdo. Just embrace your weirdness :P
Mar 28, 2016 7:58 PM

Mar 2016
Hi! I'm Nyagisa~ Ummm... Nya-Nyagisa actually. I'm not really sure how to introduce myself, but I'm a natuarlly quiet person, and I tend to be very awkward even online! Like even now, I'm quite nervous to join in on roleplays because I'm not sure whether or not I'm interferring, haha. I've only ever experienced role playing with one person, but we roleplay a lot, so I'm not too much of an amateur. I really love drawing, so if you'd like a drawing, just ask, and I'll be okay drawing them! I hope I can fit in well, and not cause any trouble! This is my first time in a role play gorup, so I hope I don't screw up big time!
Mar 28, 2016 8:00 PM

Aug 2014
@nya-nyagisa
Welcome to Mirai, you will do just fine. Hope you enjoy your time here ^^
Mar 28, 2016 8:32 PM

Mar 2016
@DL265
Thank you! I hope so as well~
I think I'm just going to wait a bit to fully join in, and just watch how it's done.
; u ;
Mar 28, 2016 8:35 PM

Aug 2014
@nya-nyagisa
It should be a problem, you'll get used to this place soon enough. C:
Mar 31, 2016 10:57 PM

Oct 2014
Heyo, I'm a long time roleplayer, generally, my username is Wymsical but currently it's Lord Leviathan for satire purposes. I'm an admin over at Shiroku and I'm used to the paragraph style of writing so I don't know how well I'll do here, I generally write extensive biographies for my characters since I like my characters to have as much depth as possible. Other than that, I'm most likely the only Aussie in the club unless Soda is in here, I think he is. He and I are acquainted. Well, yeah, that's it I suppose.
Mar 31, 2016 11:04 PM
Mar 2016
Konichiwa I'm Ethan I live in Belize and I am half Asian half Spanish. I am currentlly in my second year of highschool.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Mirai Park ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ataraxiel - Jan 9, 2016

747 by TheEdgelord »»
Jul 18, 2016 7:23 AM

Sticky: » Character Creation Students ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

607 by MusicChopers »»
Jul 15, 2016 2:44 AM

Sticky: » Missions Center ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Jan 4, 2016

450 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 11:54 PM

Sticky: » Admin Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

335 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 10:08 AM

» Swimming Pool ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Feb 5, 2016

721 by YFang »»
Jul 10, 2016 2:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.