Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 14, 2009 1:46 PM

May 2008
Dude the bear talked XD
Apr 12, 2010 12:50 AM

Oct 2008
The three captains are awesome..

Wonder why Kuma was at the island though.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Apr 17, 2010 6:16 AM

May 2008
dammit, Kuma is gonna pwn everyone again =(

Awesome Sig by Lailide
May 15, 2010 7:58 PM

Feb 2010
Trafalgar Law and Eustass Kid are something... same with that bear XD!!!
Kuma is on the island again... sometin's goin' down!
May 22, 2010 2:38 PM

Feb 2009
Super awesome episode, I'm really diggin' all these new characters xD
Apr 12, 2011 1:34 AM

Jul 2007
Wow another action packed episode. These 3 make the best team. There fighting abilities are just awesome. Wtf is with law's ability though. How can he cut the marines into pieces and have them still all be alive. That makes no sense to me, but i guess it will be explained later.

Also the appearance of Kuma was totally unexpected. What what the hell he is doing there. I though it was Kizaru that was going to go after them.

I have a feeling something is happening, with kuma that the marines aren't aware of. Like maybe he has his own motives.

Next episode is going to be a good, more back story on gol D roger and Rayleigh.
ArtimesGamerApr 12, 2011 1:39 AM

Apr 12, 2011 3:04 AM

Feb 2009
link9us said:
Wow another action packed episode. These 3 make the best team. There fighting abilities are just awesome. Wtf is with law's ability though. How can he cut the marines into pieces and have them still all be alive. That makes no sense to me, but i guess it will be explained later.

Also the appearance of Kuma was totally unexpected. What what the hell he is doing there. I though it was Kizaru that was going to go after them.

I have a feeling something is happening, with kuma that the marines aren't aware of. Like maybe he has his own motives.

Next episode is going to be a good, more back story on gol D roger and Rayleigh.

Trafalgar Law's ability is like a different reality inside his circle. It's as if he creates a different dimension where he can alter matter and whatever. Basically he controls this world he creates. That's what I made of it. I think it's yet to be fully explained. And this is the point where you start watching weirder and weirder DF abilities. Just wait for the Mafia dude to show up.
May 13, 2011 3:47 PM

Jun 2009
Pretty cool, I like the new pirates more than I thought I would. But, god damn they Law and Kid are already fighting Kuma? I hope they don't get wiped out already.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 2, 2011 11:07 PM

May 2010
Great episode with lots of action! There's so many big shots its hard to cope up with haha but its so enjoying to watch each persons' unique ability! :-)
Aug 3, 2011 7:42 AM

Aug 2010
Law is a pretty cool dude

I like him
Feb 2, 2012 4:00 PM

Jan 2012
asfhoafsh i love how they're showing us these two new crews. it's nice to see the world outside the straw hats, and nice to watch an unrelated fight for once (so i'm not constantly worried for luffy). i like both the captains, though i think law looks a bit silly, and am looking forward to this whole clusterfuck of marines, shichibuki and rookie up-and-coming pirates!
Nov 18, 2012 8:19 AM

Mar 2010
Things really escalated..

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 13, 2013 8:26 PM

May 2012
Great ep. I just thought of something, by going into Gear Third Luffy gave away a huge weakness to Law and Kid, that he turns into a chibi after he's used up the power from that attack. I get the feeling that Law would at least remember something like that...
Jan 28, 2014 9:20 AM

Dec 2012
So far I like Kid and Law.But I wanted Luffy and the Straw Hats to join the fight against Kuma.
The next episode is Pirate King's backstory!!! Nice :D
p.s considering that W.G. hide the fact that Luffy and the Straw Hats beat one of the Shichibukai (Moria) means that their bounties should be higher...right?
Sep 21, 2014 11:17 PM

Jan 2014
Great exposition of abilities.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Sep 29, 2014 9:56 AM

Oct 2013
On to the next 4

Jun 12, 2015 4:15 AM

Jun 2015
Tyrant kuma is a cyborg, so kid have some kind of magnetic devil fruit powers, he can give him a hard time, and law is also there. KILL TYRANT KUMA NOW!!!
Sep 2, 2015 9:33 PM
Jul 2018
Idea for a new TV show: Pimp My Ride, except replace Xzibit with Frankie.

I'm still wondering how the Straw Hats are gonna escape all this fighting, as well as getting their ship water proofed...
And do the other crews already have their ships done or what?
Anyways, it's heating up even more, Kidd and Law are gonna have to get past Kuma some how, and we still have the admiral on the way!
Mar 24, 2016 11:42 PM

May 2013
Ohohoho~ Kuma-bear has appeared again, I see! ZAYUM, those captains gonna be in a bit of a hold up. Good luck guiseeee~
Jul 25, 2016 9:07 PM

Mar 2015
Awesome, they got out!!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Oct 25, 2016 11:36 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
I love this combo.

Mar 13, 2017 5:21 PM

May 2014
Such a great episode!
I never thought we'd meet a bunch of characters that make the Straw Hats seem so normal, but hey Law and Kid (as well as both their crew) definitely do!

Turns out Kid wants the One Piece as well, I wonder about Law??
Wonder what's gonna happen with Kuma vs. Law & Kid...

Next episode we get more info about Roger, which I've been wanting since Loguetown ended tbh. I wonder why he turned himself in, and whether it has something to do with
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 25, 2019 2:02 PM

Jun 2016
The impact of attacking a celestial dragon is very well done. I understand why everyone would flee, especially pirates. I think Kizaru brought Kuma down with him as there was surprise in the navy upon hearing some men that were coming with him and if that is so, I wonder if he ordered Kuma to block Law and Kid and he himself chased after Luffy. I do think it's a little sad we can't have the crew, especially Sanji and Zoro's reactions to meeting Kuma again so soon, and Luffy giving it a shot against him, maybe even getting an idea of what happened back on Thriller Bark. That said, it would be utterly awesome if a character other than Luffy took down a warlord and replaced him as a threat or became a very strong comrade!!!

I think Kid and Law's crews were wonderfully done. We got to get an idea of the captains and who are on their crew and they started as friends. So the people Kid killed were people like Bellamy who insulted his dream, interesting, the opposite approach from what Luffy took, not even taking them seriously. Even though that's quite the rash action he's quite endearing already. I love how Law immediately loved Luffy in how entertainingly insane he is and how Kid really ended up respecting him.

I loved that moment where the three stood there as allies and Kid told Luffy a Coby-esque line that, "he's glad they got together but next time there will be no mercy". Both are after all, after the same goal. Luffy so proudly stated "I'm getting the One Piece" as if to say, sure, but I'm going to win, and that shocked him to the core. Up until the new world there were cowards who would ridicule romanticism and ambition, and now they will find people like Luffy who have the guts to chase their dreams for themselves alone. We may not know an incredible amount of Kid and Law but we know enough to anticipate their next meetings with the Straw Hats! I loved both and their powers already.

So, if we're going off this, Bepo will fight Sanji and I bet Bepo ate a bear-bear fruit and is embearassed of being a bear! That's why he's so weak-willed sometimes or embearassed of people mentioning his bear-ness. Zoro will fight Law, Killer with fight Brook as we now have two swordsman to play with. Perhaps stitches guy will fight Franky since they both breath fire but that may be a long shot. Luffy will fight Kid, both with their giant fists(I really love Kid's akira-esque fist)! I suppose it's more likely that Luffy will take on both Law and Kid but a man can dream!

It's a very wonderful set up for these characters. I can see Kid and Law, if they become proper antagonists, being some of the coolest in the series. I loved how we even saw Law get a new crew member, Jean Bart, a captain that's been long forgotten. We've only ever seen the Straw Hats get new members so far I think, a small detail like that is so cool!!! It makes them feel very important as well.

I can't imagine Kuma will beat Law and Kid after building them up so much.

As for the Straw Hats, since they're passing Peterman's they may stop in for some revenge first but I presume the admiral will stop them at some point. After that they still need a coating for their ship before they can properly leave. At least it seems the only true foes at the moment are Kizaru and Kuma as well as a million weak navy men... But... last time we had similar events at Enies Lobby the navy men weren't all that weak, some even had devil fruit powers. At the least the supernova's seem on the Straw Hats side until they enter the new world.

Light-Yagami-God said:
Tyrant kuma is a cyborg, so kid have some kind of magnetic devil fruit powers, he can give him a hard time, and law is also there. KILL TYRANT KUMA NOW!!!

LOL! I hadn't even thought of that. What if he can just pull Kuma apart! Wow... That said, Kuma is very knowledgeable about pirates and I have to assume he entered this battle knowing what Kid was capable of.
Jan 25, 2019 2:18 PM

Nov 2012
gfsdfgsdgsdfgs said:
The impact of attacking a celestial dragon is very well done. I understand why everyone would flee, especially pirates. I think Kizaru brought Kuma down with him as there was surprise in the navy upon hearing some men that were coming with him and if that is so, I wonder if he ordered Kuma to block Law and Kid and he himself chased after Luffy. I do think it's a little sad we can't have the crew, especially Sanji and Zoro's reactions to meeting Kuma again so soon, and Luffy giving it a shot against him, maybe even getting an idea of what happened back on Thriller Bark. That said, it would be utterly awesome if a character other than Luffy took down a warlord and replaced him as a threat or became a very strong comrade!!!

I think Kid and Law's crews were wonderfully done. We got to get an idea of the captains and who are on their crew and they started as friends. So the people Kid killed were people like Bellamy who insulted his dream, interesting, the opposite approach from what Luffy took, not even taking them seriously. Even though that's quite the rash action he's quite endearing already. I love how Law immediately loved Luffy in how entertainingly insane he is and how Kid really ended up respecting him.

I loved that moment where the three stood there as allies and Kid told Luffy a Coby-esque line that, "he's glad they got together but next time there will be no mercy". Both are after all, after the same goal. Luffy so proudly stated "I'm getting the One Piece" as if to say, sure, but I'm going to win, and that shocked him to the core. Up until the new world there were cowards who would ridicule romanticism and ambition, and now they will find people like Luffy who have the guts to chase their dreams for themselves alone. We may not know an incredible amount of Kid and Law but we know enough to anticipate their next meetings with the Straw Hats! I loved both and their powers already.

So, if we're going off this, Bepo will fight Sanji and I bet Bepo ate a bear-bear fruit and is embearassed of being a bear! That's why he's so weak-willed sometimes or embearassed of people mentioning his bear-ness. Zoro will fight Law, Killer with fight Brook as we now have two swordsman to play with. Perhaps stitches guy will fight Franky since they both breath fire but that may be a long shot. Luffy will fight Kid, both with their giant fists(I really love Kid's akira-esque fist)! I suppose it's more likely that Luffy will take on both Law and Kid but a man can dream!

It's a very wonderful set up for these characters. I can see Kid and Law, if they become proper antagonists, being some of the coolest in the series. I loved how we even saw Law get a new crew member, Jean Bart, a captain that's been long forgotten. We've only ever seen the Straw Hats get new members so far I think, a small detail like that is so cool!!! It makes them feel very important as well.

I can't imagine Kuma will beat Law and Kid after building them up so much.

As for the Straw Hats, since they're passing Peterman's they may stop in for some revenge first but I presume the admiral will stop them at some point. After that they still need a coating for their ship before they can properly leave. At least it seems the only true foes at the moment are Kizaru and Kuma as well as a million weak navy men... But... last time we had similar events at Enies Lobby the navy men weren't all that weak, some even had devil fruit powers. At the least the supernova's seem on the Straw Hats side until they enter the new world.

Light-Yagami-God said:

LOL! I hadn't even thought of that. What if he can just pull Kuma apart! Wow... That said, Kuma is very knowledgeable about pirates and I have to assume he entered this battle knowing what Kid was capable of.

Kind of minor spoiler:

SuperRedJan 25, 2019 2:25 PM
Aug 14, 2019 10:00 AM
Dec 2014
They spent too much time on fighting weakling soldiers we already saw Law and Kid ability last episode so there's no point to dragging it.I also didn't like how Luffy used gear third on normal soldiers.
Aug 3, 2020 12:05 AM

May 2016
The three most powerful Supernovas were pretty much flexing their absurdly powerful abilities on those hapless Marines and I loved it~

It's very likely that they'd face near-certain death if the Admiral who's after them manages to get to the scene before they manage to get out of there but Kuma interfering their escape is a brick-shitting moment in and of itself!

Sep 14, 2020 6:22 PM

Dec 2007
Sep 30, 2020 10:15 PM
Nov 2019
Bepo is so adorable! There's so many new, awesome characters showing up! I'm curious to see how this Kuma v. Law/Kidd fight will go. Kuma is super powerful but Law and Kidd look to be right on Luffy's level in strength. One Piece just keeps getting more and more exciting!
May 26, 2021 12:17 PM

Jun 2019
Oh boy... so many big shots at one place.
Aug 10, 2021 11:56 AM

Aug 2021
Holy fuck kuma
why is he here now [-_-']
next is 400th ep UwU
Aug 9, 2022 3:45 PM
May 2022
wasn't expecting a return from kuma...this can only get worse from here
Sep 14, 2022 5:02 AM
Jan 2021
SOlid action and lead from the big events of this arc
Oct 16, 2022 6:54 AM
Sep 2020
Kidd and law are genuinely awesome 🔥🔥
Nov 17, 2022 8:50 AM
Jun 2020
Omg I loved this episode omg I love law! Damn his devil fruit so cool. I will be watching this show this evening. Bye guys I hope you liked what you read!
Feb 24, 2023 6:35 PM
Aug 2020
man that ep was super fun. new characs also seem awesome.
Feb 25, 2023 5:20 PM
Dec 2022
حلقه مليانه صدمات وهيبه للوفي وظهور التشيبوكاي كوما
Jun 5, 2023 8:55 PM
Oct 2019
I just realized Law has the same VA as Levi 😱

Damn Kuma is here too?
Jul 5, 2023 3:43 PM
Jul 2018
Learning a bit more about some of the Supernovas, I’m excited to see how they develop with the story.

Trafalgar’s and Eustass’ devil fruit powers are interesting and they both have unique personalities. I hope we get to know the rest of them better and I wonder how the rivalries will be handled. Hopefully we get to see the different pirate crews face against each other rather than the Straw Hats fighting them all because then when the Straw Hats actually fight one of the Supernovas it’ll be more interesting.
removed-userJul 6, 2023 12:27 AM
Aug 4, 2023 2:59 PM

Oct 2019
I didn't expect to see Kuma again in such a short period of time (Well... I did know that he'd be there because of the opening) 

Nov 1, 2023 12:27 AM

Mar 2017
Yep using gear third was pretty uncalled for in that situation.. Luffy was just showing off. But now Kid and Law know the weakness of Chibi Luffy!

Such a good episode though. I’m a big fan of Trafalgar Law.. his seiyuu is smooth with it xD
Nov 1, 2023 12:29 AM

Mar 2017
Reply to davidyodo24
I just realized Law has the same VA as Levi 😱

Damn Kuma is here too?
@davidyodo24 was just thinking the same thing. Thought that voice sounded familiar!!
Jan 1, 8:41 PM

Dec 2022
Kuma is a threat. I really doubt Law and Kid will be able to beat them. But I guess we'll see.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 355 Discussion

Bloodshot-Shanks - May 28, 2008

45 by gannoncannon55 »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 354 Discussion

Netforce - May 18, 2008

44 by gannoncannon55 »»
21 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 897 Discussion ( 1 2 )

alphazero4um - Aug 10, 2019

59 by scarywolf143 »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1100 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 6

161 by Ethanxtreme »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1101 Discussion

phantom346 - Apr 14

9 by austinxnn »»
Today, 6:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.