Forum Settings
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 16, 2015 7:57 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
>Absolute cancel

And holy crap, Gowther as a doll this chapter? Now that's quite something. Hyped for upcoming battle~
Feb 16, 2015 8:14 PM

Jan 2012
I'm just thankful Guila and Zeal were reunited and Diane's memories weren't lost(I hope at least it was left more ambiguous than I'da liked honestly). Hope things get back to being fun now because this Gowther thing has easily been the lowpoint of the series to me so far.

Oh, and yay King! Number 1!:D

EDIT: Just read a comment about Diane's "seven" comment meaning she likely DID forget King. Man..such an awful, unnecessary move by the author if true. Now I kinda wanna bang my head against a wall...oh well I guess we'll see...
animefan8800Feb 16, 2015 9:34 PM
Feb 16, 2015 9:51 PM

Nov 2014
now that's a surprise, king being no.1 in the ranking but if i did get to vote it belongs to him...

can't wait for more
Feb 16, 2015 10:35 PM

Mar 2014
Many had theorized that Gowther was some sort of artificial being, but a Doll? LOL, i was surprised about that, i wonder who is creator is (maybe Mordred?)

I swear if Diane's memories were forgotten/altered i'ma kill someone she seems to remember Meliodas and calling him "captain" so there's a bit of hope that she hasn't lost anything.

And did anyone else see the Superman reference?
:P

Feb 16, 2015 10:46 PM

Dec 2013
My top 3 are actual top 3 loll. Although Ban would be first then King.

Gowther is a really interesting character. Wishing to have something that you can't, must really suck for him. Hope something works out for him.
Eh
Feb 16, 2015 11:01 PM

Dec 2013
Wow didn't expect Gowther to be a doll or to be so popular. I wonder who made him.

lol at the superman reference.

The few chapters are going to be good :)
Feb 16, 2015 11:04 PM
Feb 2013
Am I the only who though this whole shebang with Gowther was kind of...anticlimatic? I predict Gowther will have a "I wanna be a real boy" plot line sometime in the future.

And hell yeah, Ban is in the top 3. Isn't kind of bad when your main protagonist doesn't make the top 3 though?
Feb 16, 2015 11:11 PM

May 2013
So Gowther is a doll. No wonder he's been saying things like what the feeling of love is and things like that. Yea, it's a surprise that King is number 1 in the poll.
Feb 16, 2015 11:41 PM

May 2010
what a shocking chapter..gowther in top 3 and being a doll created by a mighty magician (all the weird behavior makes much more sense now)

pretty happy merlin moved them straight to camelot :D
Feb 16, 2015 11:42 PM

Aug 2010
Dat landslide King won in was just mind blowing O_o
Well he's my fav too :3 It’s weird seeing that much of a difference though. Form 120k in 1st place to 3k in 10th. Damn! Glad that Elaine is liked that much :3
Whats with Oslo being higher than Diane T^T
And the postcards results are quite different ^^;

So Gowther is actually a doll :O
I wonder who created him? A great magician? Are there any others greater than Merlin?

Dat blushing Guila though XD So Gowther really stained her?

Nice to see Threader joining the gang for now. He's a fun character and now Merlin is his Aneki lol

Time to fight the friggin giant! Hype!
Feb 17, 2015 12:47 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Dang, King so popular :D I would vote for him too though. Everyone must sympathize with all his suffering. Hm it's also not often that I see the main character be below third place, though Meliodas did win in terms of postcards. Still, four times the votes of second place, that's just amazing.

People been wondering what Gowther is after all these chapters, especially considering that they're all supposedly different race/species/wtv you call it. Who would've thought of all things that Gowther is originally not even a living thing. "I would apologize from the bottom of my heart if I had one."

Slader's a cool temporary addition to the group :) "ufu" lol. Pretty interesting guy. And oh dang, what up with that giant :O
Feb 17, 2015 2:47 AM

Feb 2015
that giant looked like a yugioh card...
and i dont think its bad that the main character didnt get the first place in the votes thing, it just means the show isnt centered in the main character as most shounens are nowadays
and i hope gowther comes back, i like him ;_;
(and also King is my favorite character GO KING!!!)
dis gurl was in da hospital becuz she had cancers in her eye, den her boyfreind said ¨i am goin to leave u cuz u cant see how much i luv u¨. da gurl was all liek ¨noo, y did u laeve me¨ and then da doctor comes in and say ¨we found sum eyes 4 u 2 haev¨ and den da gurl was leik ¨how¨ and da doctur said ur bf killt hisself so u culd have his eye an he said dat u can chow much he love u becuz u hav his eyes now and he can lok at u wenever u c a mirror¨ and da gurl was all leik ¨omg¨.
xXx...REPOST DIS IF U CRY EVRYTIME...xXx
Feb 17, 2015 3:25 AM

May 2013
Damn. I thought they'll reveal Gowther's sin in this chapter. But a doll? OMG.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Feb 17, 2015 4:33 AM

Mar 2014
UltimateForm said:
that giant looked like a yugioh card...

So, it's Earthbound Immortal Ccupac Apu.
Feb 17, 2015 4:51 AM

Dec 2008
Merlin only had 42 votes :(
Gowther being a doll was an unexpected twist and wasn't half bad. I wonder how this Camelot arc is going to be and how soon Ban & King will go back to the rest of the Sins.
Feb 17, 2015 6:38 AM

Jun 2014
ahahahaha it's a bird, it´s a cow, no, is a flying pig

Feb 17, 2015 8:28 AM

Jun 2013
Ah the popularity votes...way to see how characters react their popularity!! XD
I say either Ban, Gowther or Meliodas is number 1...but thAT IS TOP 3!!! i AM Sure of it...now let's check.

What-...Meliodas was 5th? HOW!? How the hell WOn!? Lol,,Hawk will blow up if Oslo is in top 10 and he isn't XD Lol..hawk sure as hell is in top 10...it will be amusing see how he will react...

Gowther...3th...ban....2nd....WHO THE HELLL TOOK FIRST PLACE!!?! KING!??!?! HOW THE HELL!!! Well I understand it but recent Arc should have made BAn and Gowther more Popular!!!!
Lol...Meliodas and Ban are so jealous!! XD

Guila's reaction at first was competently understandable...but when Gowther said Stain...Diane's and Elizabeth faces were hilarious...and Guila blushed quite nicely..and Cutely!!! XD damn that Gowther, got laid by Guila...lucky bastard even if it was because his powers..well looks Like she is thankful, because he showed her her real memories of his dad....well yes, Gowther, she dumped yoU! xD and you better be thankfull that she did now blow you hell after she did...XD you deserved at least 1 explosion in face..

So...Pairing for Merlin is Slander/Threader? that was on pairing did not expect...seriously DID NOT EXPECT!!! And Secret is out...Fianlly Gowther True Form revealed...and just as we did expect!! He Was Doll!! Not Human!!! Holy shit, expected Him to be more like Golem or Homunculus.... So Tiny True Form!!!

Understandably shocked and confused 7D Sins...poor Gowther though...he di wrong but I feel sorry for him. BUT meliodas spoke the Most Honast True, so what if he is a Doll? he is Member of Nanatsu no Taizai and most important nakama!!! ..wait...that memory or confused face of Diane...DON*T F***KING TELL ME GOWTHER REALLY DID ERASE KING FROM DIANE'S MIND!!?!? OF HE DID I AM SO GOONG TO KILL GOWTHER!!!!

Nice try to lie Elibaths face Captain...Diane and Hawk gave you that beating that You deserved just now!!

HAHAHAH!! LOL MERLIN!!!! THAT IS ONE WAY TO USE BOAR HAT!!!! AS FLYING ATTACK SHIP!!! XD
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Feb 17, 2015 8:41 AM

Oct 2014
Mel being too much of a dickhead to Elizabeth means he is gonna get curbstomped by the Commandments.

Next chapter they should be arriving...

Feb 17, 2015 8:46 AM
Apr 2013
I really like it how the mangaka will switch out some characters with others in the Sins, it makes me think that the sins are so powerful, not everyone has to be there to fight something. Reminds me of HxH.
Feb 17, 2015 2:16 PM
Apr 2014
Gowther a doll? Wut.

Art's usually good, but with the poll was okay.
Feb 17, 2015 5:05 PM

Sep 2011
What a great chapter!

The popularity poll was pretty funny, I was surprised to see King as number 1. That's pretty awesome, he's definitely one of my Top 3 in this manga.

The chapter itself was very good, we got to see Gowther's true form and SLADER JOINED!!! Can't wait to see how this Camelot arc unfolds. I guess we wont be seeing Escanor for a while. Oh well, at least we got that Vampire mini-arc with him.
Feb 17, 2015 8:18 PM

Jul 2013
I wonder who created Gowther. The magic was powerful enough that not even Merlin could erase it. Hmm.. Morgana le Fay?
Feb 17, 2015 8:29 PM
Feb 2015
I never expected that Hawk's momma can fly. Can hawk fly too? lol. he's HAWK after all. lol.

Im wondering whats the relationship of Merlin and the magician who created Gowther. Hmmm.

So, Gowther's a doll. interesting.
Feb 18, 2015 10:07 PM

May 2013
That's how popularity polls should be done! It's obvious Hawk would be an awesome host for any awards show.
Fuck it. Every signature I upload ends up removed anyways.
Nov 18, 2015 11:06 PM

Aug 2012

Best Popularity Poll out there. I agree with the top three, even the order. Switch Hendrickson for Gilthunder & you got my top five. After that would be different, at least Guila would be in my top ten. Probably Howzer too.

Anyway, good chapter. Somewhat expected conclusion to this little Gowther plot but it does lead to some interesting questions that I look forward to see the end of.
Mar 21, 2016 10:43 AM

Jun 2008
Is no one surprised that King's pet dog thingy got more votes than Elizabeth and Diane and Gilthunder and Dreyfus and so many important characters etc?
WTF!!

Well this took the phrase "flying pigs" quite literally.

rhonviruzez said:
I never expected that Hawk's momma can fly. Can hawk fly too? lol. he's HAWK after all. lol.

Im wondering whats the relationship of Merlin and the magician who created Gowther. Hmmm.

So, Gowther's a doll. interesting.

I doubt it can fly. It's probably Merlin that makes it fly.
Jan 27, 2017 5:18 PM

Oct 2013
Jarjaxle said:
Guila's reaction at first was competently understandable...but when Gowther said Stain...Diane's and Elizabeth faces were hilarious...and Guila blushed quite nicely..and Cutely!!! XD damn that Gowther, got laid by Guila...lucky bastard even if it was because his powers..well looks Like she is thankful, because he showed her her real memories of his dad....w

Hilarious? That's straight out drug rape.
I found hilarious Meliodas groping Elizabeth, Ban stripping Jericho naked was kinda nonsensical fanservice but I guess it's in line with the character, but what Gowther did to Guila is just disgusting. DISGUSTING.
And the fact that she acts like it was nothing because she had been evil and probably thinks she deserved it makes it even worse. It's really cringeworthy.
To think that people always moan about series like Fairy Tail for the fanservice and then they are ok with NNT? That's beyond stupid. I'd take fanservice over drug rape any day of the week, this is just disturbing.
I hope the author retcons this in future, maybe the others just misinterpreted the "stained" thing and all he did was groping her imitating Meliodas' behaviour or something like that, otherwise I don't see how such a thing is redeemable. Ruined the enjoyment of the story for me.
ShendueJan 27, 2017 5:23 PM
Sep 16, 2020 10:37 AM

Jun 2015
I don't understand why King is so fucking popular. 4 TIMES BAN'S VOTES?! That's nuts!
Read Toriko!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 47 Discussion

frozen_soul - Sep 22, 2013

10 by Zankrax »»
Jan 25, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 46 Discussion

Zhou - Sep 15, 2013

19 by Zankrax »»
Jan 25, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 45 Discussion

Candor123 - Sep 12, 2013

7 by Zankrax »»
Jan 24, 9:00 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 44 Discussion

Zhou - Sep 2, 2013

11 by Zankrax »»
Jan 24, 3:32 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 43 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - Aug 26, 2013

11 by Zankrax »»
Jan 24, 1:36 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.