Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 6, 2014 2:00 PM
Jan 2011
Had to skip through most of that ridiculous crap.The author loves writing about rape. This became a hentai out of nowhere. There are numerous ways you can put the love interest in danger and the hero has to save her without all the rape.
Jan 26, 2015 6:30 PM

Jan 2012
Same thought here.I didn't add it to my list.just becz of those useless rape scene

Apr 14, 2015 9:06 AM

Jan 2014
The rape scene just ruined the whole story. Period. Fuck authors and their weird fetish. There's a reason why rape is such a serious crime. This is really senseless to come up with rape out of all things.
" I'll find you and fall in love with you all over again " - Asuna
Sep 6, 2015 11:54 AM
Aug 2015
I will be honest, rape is real, but the way this author used rape, it was too hedonistic, and honestly it was unnecessary. The way that woman experienced it, I stopped reading. I understand part of the plot, which has to do with pattern of behaviors, and also the relationship between domination and rape, and the parallels, but it wasn't something I wanted too much exposure to regardless of what the author was exploring. The real world is just as sick, maybe worse, but that is why it should never be exposed the way it was exposed. Personally, while I read Berserk, and other mangas that involve the dark and carnal nature of man, exposing yourself to too much of this is actually disheartening and destructive especially when reality is so much darker than anything you read. Humans are amongst the most depraved living beings on this planet, that much I accept and have seen through my own experiences. But overstimulating those sensors can be desensitizing and can lead to self destruction. I do not recommend this manga, I stopped when I saw the rape scene and saw a good woman be debased by a coward. Well it shows another nature behind those who use physical strength to dominate people: they are cowards who prey on the weak, true strength comes from lifting up the weak and never looking down on any living thing regardless of their position in the world.
Apr 6, 2018 5:41 PM

Jul 2017
The problem is not the violation, since we are before a seinen, many sleeves of this style have it, the problem is when you convert your work into a hentai and you give six ... SIX unnecessary violation chapters just for fanservice.
~~
Feb 27, 2019 5:23 AM

Feb 2019
xsilicon9 said:
Had to skip through most of that ridiculous crap.The author loves writing about rape. This became a hentai out of nowhere. There are numerous ways you can put the love interest in danger and the hero has to save her without all the rape.

It's their national thingy.
Not even 2 nukes were able to cure them.
Oct 12, 2019 8:13 PM

Dec 2012
Rape is a reality in our world, and honestly, it fits in with the situation presented in the story. However, the problem is the way the rape was portrayed. It was unnecessarily detailed and drawn out.
"When life gives you lemons, make orange juice, then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it."
Oct 12, 2019 9:45 PM

Feb 2019
The rape arc was unnecessary. it was 14 chapters of Akiko being Gang-raped
it was way too drawn out.

It’s okay to look back at the past, just don’t stare too long

Oct 12, 2019 9:47 PM

Jul 2016
Added to my Plan to Read.~

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami no Monshou - Wolf Guy Chapter 70 Discussion

fragile_predato - Sep 1, 2010

6 by Nakir-kun »»
Apr 19, 1:47 AM

Poll: » Ookami no Monshou - Wolf Guy Chapter 117 Discussion ( 1 2 )

renjikuchiki1 - Apr 15, 2012

52 by waalex11 »»
Sep 18, 2023 8:29 PM

Poll: » Wolf Guy: Ookami no Monshou Chapter 85 Discussion

removed-user - May 19, 2023

1 by moaz3434 »»
Jul 17, 2023 6:03 AM

Poll: » Wolf Guy: Ookami no Monshou Chapter 114 Discussion

removed-user - May 20, 2023

0 by removed-user »»
May 20, 2023 3:44 PM

Poll: » Wolf Guy: Ookami no Monshou Chapter 113 Discussion

removed-user - May 20, 2023

0 by removed-user »»
May 20, 2023 3:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.