Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 8, 2012 5:12 PM

Nov 2008
Good episode, seems that the flamse haze will retreat in next episode. New OP next episode?
Jan 8, 2012 5:28 PM

Jul 2008
Jacut said:
nseika said:
It's like those sayings. You can say I am big or small, but in front of god we're all the same.

Also amazing stubborness isn't it.
Yuuji has listened to the snake's great purpose and joined in.
Shana in the other hand, she doesn't even start asking the details about what the hell is that plan and only think it will be bad. Someone she trusted has thought the plan will work, so why not stop for a while and try to consider it before deciding what to do ?

I'm not even sure the God thing really matters since all the apparently unbeatable beings are vanquished by weak Flame Hazes one after the other in this series. It seems like this God will die a pathetic death just like the others without any logical explanation. Also, the characters are clearly not developing at the moment like you pointed out but regressing which is a bit unheard of in an anime. Of course the fights are really nice and the animation pretty cool but I don't even understand what's happening on screen anymore, nothing makes sense in this last season.

There is 3 tier of tomogara:

-God level (Alastor, Snake of the festival)
These tomogara stay in Guze since just their existence in the human world is enough to shake up the balance.

-'General level' (Triade, Pheles, Sabrac, Friagne, etc)
These are the 'strong' tomogara, nothing much to say except that they are individual with much vaster power than the usual tomogara

-'Foot soldier level'
Basically the usual and most common type of tomogara but also the weakest out of them all.
It is also to note that tomogara usually become stronger the more they live so a foot soldier just might get as strong, and then become, a general level with time.
God tier is not something that can be atteined only with time though.

Now let's look into the flame haze side.

Flame haze makes contract with tomogara and use their power to protect the balance. It is pretty much normal that the power of a Flame haze depend on the strengh of the tomogara he/she contracted with. Of course the actual ability of the Flame haze to control the power lent to him/her is a great factor.

Currently the war is going on in a way that foot soldier are fighting foot soldier contracted Flame haze while general level soldier are figthing general level contracted Flame haze.

I don't know if Sophie's tomogara can be classified in the same category as Alastor and the Snake but it shouldn't that much far from that at the very least.
Jan 8, 2012 6:00 PM

Jul 2010
Sabrac was such a nice character in love and sacrificed himself when he finally found the answer.

nseika said:
Also amazing stubborness isn't it.
Yuuji has listened to the snake's great purpose and joined in.
Shana in the other hand, she doesn't even start asking the details about what the hell is that plan and only think it will be bad. Someone she trusted has thought the plan will work, so why not stop for a while and try to consider it before deciding what to do ?

I think she don't want to lose her position as Flame haze. also that is a way to continue story with action. If she stop and start listening to him then we will see only minor character in action until his big plan revealed.

And i think that big plan will be bad for sure because that's how they will end up in final battle against each other.
Jan 8, 2012 7:11 PM

Apr 2009
Ok, let's get this straight. Yuuji thinks he knows absolutely everything about Shana and the path of the Flame Haze and wants to change that destiny through summoning a destructive God of Creation. Shana however is nothing like the 'general' flame haze cast which contracted mostly out of vengeance against tomogara etc. Margery being a very prime example of this. If I recall, Shana contracted out of her own will, she was the only one who wished to become a Flame Haze without any of that vengeful intent and this episode sheds even more light on her desired path as a Flame Haze, as a true contractor of atonement and as the final judge of keeping the balance of the world between the tomogara and humans. Justice as we should know is impartial, and for the sake of balance, Shana desires to defeat Yuuji as you know....remaking the world seems pretty darned drastic and unbalanced to me.

And yeah that nun..she was even willing to sacrifice Shana, Rebecca, Wilhelmia and Khasim. Definitely a character you can't like.
Jan 8, 2012 7:28 PM

Jul 2008
SteelMaverick said:

And yeah that nun..she was even willing to sacrifice Shana, Rebecca, Wilhelmia and Khasim. Definitely a character you can't like.

Sophie is the leader of the whole Flame haze army and her decision will affect the life of hundreds, if not thousands of soldier and the whole world if the snake actually get out.
You need to take into consideration that if the Snake of the festival get out of there then it's game over, the entire army is going to be exterminated in an instant. It's not the time for her to feel sorry for them.

Also she knows that the Snake wouldn't get out without Shana, Rebecca, Wilhelmina and Khasim putting a fight against him, the triade and Yuuji. From an objective point of view, if the Snake is that close to get out then the chance of them being still alive is slim.

Of course there's circumstance but it's not like Sophie herself knows them and her decision was just imo.
Jan 8, 2012 8:16 PM

Nov 2009
InfiniteDestiny said:
Good episode; still can't sympathize with the Flame Hazes at all. Like others i really don't like the nun; to me she should just die. Also some Flame Haze's better start dying otherwise it will really turn out to be the kind of show where all the "good" people live and all the bad die; i figured since it was a war setting it wouldn't have that but until at least one notable (shown a few times at the very least) Flame Haze dies then it remains to be seen.

Another thing is the reasoning behind Shana's new "reason" to fight is way to shallow; the love confession last episode was nice, the little half vow was touching as well but that aside her reason is to defeat him just so they can create a different "path" which she approves of? That's nothing more than a difference of opinion with no justification,its just like "i disagree with you... while i have no solid standing on why i do; it just seems wrong so i do". While it has yet to be said I'm fairly sure its safe to assume Yuji has an actual plan for his fighting while Shana is "I'm going to defeat you and figure it out later"... it seems way to shallow just like the rest of the Flame Haze's.

I suppose that's one of the reason's i don't like the nun is because she seems to be a stubborn fool who is one of the reason's there hasn't been any conclusion to what has been a never ending war and as such it seems that that stubbornness has rubbed off on Shana in the wrong way. Well it will be interesting to see what Grand Order Yuji speaks off and how they react to it; if the pattern continues they will reject it without thought. After all its not like they will simply see eye to eye and leave the second half of the show to nothing.

I agree with all points, my stance on supporting the Tomogara and Yuuji remains unchanged. Even Shana is annoying me a little bit. And she is one of the few flame hazes that I still dont mind. I hope the Trinity get a piece of the action next episode as they have kinda floated about for weeks now being neither here nor there.
Jan 8, 2012 9:28 PM

Apr 2008
Maddo_scientisto said:
What Yuji try to acheive will lead the world in chaos, probably destroying things Shana hold dear and will shake the world's balance like it never did before endangering the whole world in the process.
Yuji want a world where he will be able to live with Shana without fearing to be killed the next day, a world where he could age with her and makes a family, a peacefull world that is currently impossible to get.
But how ?
Maybe this is just dissatisfaction from audience having the plot details still kept in the shadow. Do they think of the process itself or what the end result would really mean ?

Maddo_scientisto said:
Guze no tomogara makes pact with human that got their life destroyed by tomogara offering them power to fight against them (with the excuses of protecting the world's balance)
Of course theses Flame haze may lives hundred of years afterward so it might just happen that they can get over this hatred but they very mostly do not forgive tomogara for any reason.
There is a case in season 2, that young Flame Haze whose family got eaten by a kraken. IIRC, the king he contracted with is worried because he managed to kill his target too fast and thus he doesn't have much hatred or motive to continue fighting (even though he still has to do it).
Unlike Margerie who has spent a lot of time tracking down the silver and had more chance to mix in that feeling with other cases.

My guess is that he plan to use the Snake of the festival's power to completely separate Guze and the real world and to send all tomogara that are currently in the real world back into Guze. That way Flame Haze will not be able to receive power from the tomogara in Guze and these same tomogara won't be able to treepass into te real world.
Guessing that the snake want to change rules of the worlds and make something closer to a win-win solution for both world. Human can live like what they knew and Flame Haze is not needed. While at the same time, Tomogara can still find what the want without having to consume human existence.
But, it would be announced next week, is it ?

Maddo_scientisto said:
In the anime, they usually refers to: God, King (Guze no Ou) and the usual Tomogara.
Most Flame Haze until now (other than Shana) is referred to be contracted to a King level, so they're stronger than most of the foot soldiers.
Jan 8, 2012 9:50 PM
Jun 2011
nseika said:
Maddo_scientisto said:
What Yuji try to acheive will lead the world in chaos, probably destroying things Shana hold dear and will shake the world's balance like it never did before endangering the whole world in the process.
Yuji want a world where he will be able to live with Shana without fearing to be killed the next day, a world where he could age with her and makes a family, a peacefull world that is currently impossible to get.
But how ?
Maybe this is just dissatisfaction from audience having the plot details still kept in the shadow. Do they think of the process itself or what the end result would really mean ?

Maddo_scientisto said:
Guze no tomogara makes pact with human that got their life destroyed by tomogara offering them power to fight against them (with the excuses of protecting the world's balance)
Of course theses Flame haze may lives hundred of years afterward so it might just happen that they can get over this hatred but they very mostly do not forgive tomogara for any reason.
There is a case in season 2, that young Flame Haze whose family got eaten by a kraken. IIRC, the king he contracted with is worried because he managed to kill his target too fast and thus he doesn't have much hatred or motive to continue fighting (even though he still has to do it).
Unlike Margerie who has spent a lot of time tracking down the silver and had more chance to mix in that feeling with other cases.

My guess is that he plan to use the Snake of the festival's power to completely separate Guze and the real world and to send all tomogara that are currently in the real world back into Guze. That way Flame Haze will not be able to receive power from the tomogara in Guze and these same tomogara won't be able to treepass into te real world.
Guessing that the snake want to change rules of the worlds and make something closer to a win-win solution for both world. Human can live like what they knew and Flame Haze is not needed. While at the same time, Tomogara can still find what the want without having to consume human existence.
But, it would be announced next week, is it ?

Maddo_scientisto said:
In the anime, they usually refers to: God, King (Guze no Ou) and the usual Tomogara.
Most Flame Haze until now (other than Shana) is referred to be contracted to a King level, so they're stronger than most of the foot soldiers.
yes yujji plan will annouced next week
Jan 9, 2012 7:39 AM

Jul 2008
nseika said:

Maddo_scientisto said:

Well, most Flame Haze that we got introduced to are stronger than foot soldier and that's probably the reason why we got introduced to them.
I talk about Rebbeca, Wihelmina and everyone highly placed in the Flame Haze organisation.

I still beleive that most of the Flame haze (excluding those introduced to us as they are obviously more powerfull than average) are contracted with usual Tomogara.
Foot soldier fight foot soldier, king fight king and god will fight god.
Jan 9, 2012 11:28 AM

Jun 2010
Damn... Sabrac died...
Wish I knew more about his back story, and who that girl was.
Jan 9, 2012 12:25 PM
Feb 2011
13 episodes and yet no important flame hazes died :/ The story is progressing nice, can't say anything bad about it, but come on, only that "bad guys" die and their deaths are mostly lame....
Jan 9, 2012 1:49 PM

Feb 2009
Come on Bal Masque!!!
Jan 9, 2012 1:54 PM

Sep 2011
dfsafsaf said:
13 episodes and yet no important flame hazes died :/ The story is progressing nice, can't say anything bad about it, but come on, only that "bad guys" die and their deaths are mostly lame....
im positive alot of flame hazes will die, i heard somewhere the body count in the show is pretty high but cant confirm it myself, though i just have no faith that all these FH are making it out of here alive, i dont have a good feeling about any of sophie's group or whilhemia

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 9, 2012 2:55 PM

May 2011
Another great episode, they make every moment between Shana and Yuji so intense and sweet. That kiss moment got me so pumped up, it just shows how much Shana really loves Yuji and she's just determined to create her own path.

Yuji is finally gunna reveal his ambition next episode, can't effing wait. He looks so much more better/ like Yuji with his hair down.
Jan 9, 2012 5:28 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Maddo_scientisto said:
nseika said:

Maddo_scientisto said:

Well, most Flame Haze that we got introduced to are stronger than foot soldier and that's probably the reason why we got introduced to them.
I talk about Rebbeca, Wihelmina and everyone highly placed in the Flame Haze organisation.

I still beleive that most of the Flame haze (excluding those introduced to us as they are obviously more powerfull than average) are contracted with usual Tomogara.
Foot soldier fight foot soldier, king fight king and god will fight god.

All of the named Flame Haze are contracted to king-level. There are 3 named gods, including Alastor and Snake, excluding the Native American Gods or Takemikazuchi (Sophie's king-level lord).

Also note Khamsim is one of the oldest Flame Haze alive, coming from the ancient Egyptian kingdoms. He fought and helped seal the previous incarnation of the Snake of the Festival. Again, a Crimson God cannot be probably destroyed only sealed, as their existence is probably linked to the fundamental existence and principles of the Crimson Realms. They are Gods of the Crimson Realms in the real sense of the term. No King-level lords stand a chance. You need Alastor himself to manifest. Well, there is a third god as well...
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jan 10, 2012 11:28 AM

Jan 2011
Awesome episode ^_^
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jan 10, 2012 3:35 PM

Nov 2010
Omg, when I saw Sophie kick I couldn't help myself but think about Lee Sin The Blind Monk.

Also... Sabrac's girlfriend was that Tomogara from first few episodes in S2? :O
astroprogs said:
If HF ended up being a single movie, what would it need to do so it can get a high score from all of you?

Not air.
Jan 11, 2012 3:55 AM

Sep 2008
Zfish9 said:
Damn... Sabrac died...

She was in season two, the dream girl. The first 2-3 episodes I think?
Jan 11, 2012 5:24 AM
Dec 2007
Kimberly said:
Zfish9 said:
Damn... Sabrac died...

She was in season two, the dream girl. The first 2-3 episodes I think?
The one that traps Yuuji and Shana in the dream world at the start of season 2 yes.

Jan 12, 2012 12:00 AM

Sep 2011
YES! SHANA KISSED HIM! :D
Even though it wasn't a kiss filled with passion, and it was only on the cheeks, it was still a kiss!
Jan 12, 2012 2:06 PM

Apr 2010
Another amazing episode of a truly epic series. I can't wait until the next episode, and hopefully it includes a new opening song.
Jan 15, 2012 11:52 PM

Jun 2011
The most badass character died in such a pathetic way. I mean they just showed a little of his background in the last episode and now he dies just like this? Its like the writer just decided to just randomly make some sort of touching background for him so that he can die "satisfied"
Jan 16, 2012 3:01 PM

Jul 2008
This show is such a clusterfuck.
Jan 22, 2012 11:59 PM

Sep 2008
Looks like this episode cost a little bit more to make than the rest.

Sabrac suddenly died without any kind of climax to the battle. Just like the rest of the baddies.

Can't say I like the execution of this series at all. It's been pretty terrible the entire time. Disappointing, considering I really liked the first two seasons.
Jan 24, 2012 6:01 AM

Apr 2009
For a moment there I thought Khamsin was a goner. Not yet time for any big-name Flame Haze to die yet, it seems. Sabrac finally dies, huh. At least he died on his own terms and not from defeat in battle. No going out with a bang for him, though. He allowed himself to get killed after finding the one answer he was seeking all along.

Bal Masque lost more mid-high tier characters compared to the Flame Haze, but their sacrifices allowed for their faction's strategic victory in this battle. Now the Flame Haze have little choice but to retreat, regroup and plan for the next major battle. One good thing for them is that they sustained fewer mid tier losses than their enemy.

That little kiss from Shana, I nearly missed it. Had to replay that moment. But I like how they continue to animate even while the ED plays. And how some of the best scenes are almost always reserved for the moment the ED starts playing.
Feb 9, 2012 8:11 AM

May 2011
J.C. Staff went to whole new level it seems. I didn't know any director can execute one episode this badly. Absolutely terrible episode in terms of everything.
I definitely have superpowers. I can feel it in my balls.
Feb 17, 2012 9:17 AM

Nov 2007
yeah, go bad guys! why haven't any of the lame flame haze died yet? I want that lame grandma nun to die. oh and Shana of couse. die stupid loli, die!

big ass snake about to own stuff.

noooooo Sabrac, he was dominating them. that made no sense.
Mar 20, 2012 9:44 PM

Sep 2011
Shana mentions something about vowing by kissing the lips, and then she kisses his cheek. *facepalm<3
Mar 25, 2012 10:17 PM

May 2010
^ LOL, good point. I was really looking forward to the kiss too, but it looks like they'll hold off until the final episode like usual.

I'm also annoyed about their refusal to kill good guys. The part that really annoyed me was the lion dude who was about to deliver the final blow and then just stopped to look around long enough for her to look around too, then charge up, and then kill him. In comparison, Sabrac's failure to kill anyone despite being way more powerful wasn't very offensive, but it still annoys me. Oh, and Sophie's "energy kick" was the stupidest thing I've ever seen, is this supposed to be Shakugan No Shana or the freaking power rangers?

Sigh, well, at least shit's happening. The god looks cool as heck (why doesn't it just go straight though? probably because it doesn't look as cool), and Yuji continues to be a badass. I'm looking forward to hearing his plan, and I expect some bitching fights now that this God has come out. I'll continue to pray that they kill a named flame haze and watch with anticipation!
“Money can't buy dere”
Mar 26, 2012 12:09 AM

Feb 2012
Chigusa told her that a kiss on the lips was a vow. So the kiss on the cheek was her one sided vow. The lion dude was distracted by the numerous flames hazes that dropped from the planes flying overhead. Different flames hazes have different powers.
In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Jun 20, 2012 6:18 PM

Jul 2007
Damn that sabrac is one tough bastard, but so is Cashizn. Much stronger then i originally thought he was since we didn't see much of him in action in season 1 or 2. He has alot of crazy tricks up his sleve, that is one crazy battle. But i am still so confused, who is this women that sabrac is reffering to who he loved. Some how i feel that thier is so many missing plot elements in this season. Also what is the reasoning behind how sabrac actually was defeated. Did the snake kill him? I did not get that part because it certainly wasn't Cashizn, wilhemina, or rebecca. He just up and dissapeared and i realized he felt that he wanted to die, but why? Fcking hell man, this part of the story kind of irks me. What was his background, what his past, i feel as though a huge plot hole was left out their with his character. Unless i am missing something from the previous seasons, but i have watched them back to back.

God damn i love the new music sound tracks in this episode though.

This is probably the most intensive action episode in the entire series so far.

That cradle quake restricted spell is shaking the whole world apart. Every flame haze in every corner of the world can feel it, and so the big snake which is the real form of the serpent of ritual has finally awakened from its slumber and has been sent into the outside world and my guess is that the god of creation is manipulating yuji into achieving his own ambition, thier is no garuntee that what real form of the serpent ritual said bout yuji being able to change the world so that shana is no longer caught in a era of war is necessary true. Anyways thats what i think about that this all crazyiness.

Sophie Walsh is excellent as ever damn that bitch is strong lol, delivering that final kick on the barrier surrounding the black gate, resulting in the defeat of Fecor.

Just when i thought shana was going to actually kiss yuji, it didn't happen, that kind of sadened me, instead she is wisked away from a lost soul of a flame haze. Which is another story element in the shana universe that needs to be more explained imo.

So i guess next episode, they will finally reveal the god of creations true ambition and what he wants to achieve alongside yuji.

That is the moment i kind of been waiting for.

Though i have to admit, i am kind very displeased in how this season is taking shape, thier is way to many underdeleped characters, many missing plot lines and lots of really unexplained events. I hope the 2nd half of season 3 is a fair bit better and actually explains more of these plot threads and details a little more devolopment with some of these major players in the series, but i doubt its going to happen.
ArtimesGamerJun 20, 2012 6:27 PM

Jul 5, 2012 6:45 PM

Jan 2011
Sabracs story is actually quite nice, but the way they did everything is a clusterfuck.

First we hear a lot about him, but he is never really shown. Then he appears, nearly defeats everyone in an instant, making him stronger then Sydonay and Hecate together, the they figure out his weakness, Shana attacks him head on, the whole thing is on fire for a minute or so, the only thing stronger would be for Alastor to manifest. But then he appears again totally unscathed, they do not even tell us how he survived, if he was hurt at all, why they thought he was dead or anything.

He proceeds to show off, handling three flame haze - one of them with a lot of experience fighting him and the trinity, another one even participated in the first sealiing of the God of Creation, meaning he was quite strong already several thousand years ago (also don't forget that the fact that they sealed the God of Creation means that he basically was at full force, not like this time up until last episode or so, that should say a lot about Khamsins strength) - with ease, and then he dies by a combination of getting shot by something he wouldn't even acknowledge as attack before and feeling overwhelmed by the God of Creation flying by?

Even if you take into account that it's the God itself, full manifestation, not through some item..how come Shana can hold her own against him then, even hurting him? So that shouldn't mean much, especially as he is not attacking or anything.

It does make sense that he decides to die if he's badly wounded and finally achieved what he lived for, but there is no way he is badly wounded by that weak shot, and there is no way he can feel overwhelmed by the pure presence of the God of Creation when a full blown attack by Shana, and therefore by proxy, the God of Atonment doesn't even scratch him. Especially not when he was weakened by the seperation of body and mind, but still maintains a so strong connection that Khamsin can't use his Ceremonial Equipment right now.

They seriously messed that one up. Given that nearly nobody remembers who he is talking about, because the whole thing more then a season ago (beginning of the second vs. middle of the third) was so pointless without the information we got now. I actually remembered her, more or less, but i don't think Sabrac was ever mentioned back then.

And then Fecor..how come he survived with so little injury? Tenmoku Ikko can't be blocked using Magnesia (Fecor's special ability), and we even saw him cut right through it. His goal was getting to Shana, but he wasn't exactly picky about who to kill on his way up until Fecor..

Can't they kill off a character for good if they kill them? Do they always need to have a suprise comeback? Either make it clear they are not dead right away, or keep them dead. At this point, i wouldn't be (that) surprised to see Friagne again..
Aug 13, 2012 3:16 PM

Mar 2012
I like she cuts his face with her sword then kisses him on the face. Those two are complciated!!

Sabrac is badass.`
"We're nothing more than fools and whores with sad highs"
Dec 23, 2012 3:56 PM
Nov 2012
The level of epicness in this episode is too damn high!!!
Feb 11, 2013 4:00 PM

Jun 2012
That love story with Sabrac came out of nowhere.
Feb 12, 2013 7:20 PM

Jan 2013
hahahahah random sabrac love story i agree with you shuhan ^
shana and her vow naw
the nun should just die already -_-
Aug 17, 2013 10:38 AM

May 2013
sabrac died? how the hell did he died. and yeah why the hell cant yuji own shana yuji should be a 100 times stronger than shana
Dec 6, 2013 7:36 AM
Mar 2013
Fecor for the Win!

If he didn't block that old hag's shot ALL of the best players on both sides would have been stuck (except for Margery)!

If that happened we wouldn't have much of an anime then would we XD

And now we bid farewell to Sabrac. Quite possibly the strongest character in the whole series not counting the gods!
Dec 24, 2013 9:35 PM

Mar 2012
): Sabrac died by a cheap shot. Lol where the heck did Fecor revive from.
Fight between Shana and Yuji made no sense, impossible for her to get a scratch on him.

So Shana loves Yuji and wants him to be on the flame haze side, but Yuji thinks that reality is messed up and agrees to change it with the snake god. Shana cannot suicide and kill snake god since Yuji is still alive and Snake God/Yuji can't kill Shana because Yuji loves her(?) And Snake god can't separate with Yuji otherwise Shana could just kill him...So it's a stalemate
Apr 7, 2014 2:23 PM

Aug 2013
Fecor is such a big troll. Owned that nun.

So Shana wasn't able to stop the Snake of Festival to return from the abyss. It was to be expected.

I'm sad that Sabrac is gone, but finally found his way. I guess he died in peace.

So now what? What is that Mission he keep talking about? No matter how much I think about it, I can't figure it out.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jun 17, 2014 6:30 AM

Dec 2013
Did she kissed him now?
Oct 24, 2014 2:55 AM

Jan 2008
There goes Sabrac. And to think, he wasn't defeated. Composed and cool until the end. Glad he found his answer.

God of Creation finally shows Himself/Itself(?) in full glory. The entrance could have been better, IMO.

Yuji VS. Shana was riveting to see but was a total cliffhanger. Action-packed eps are coming. Would like to see more character development from the others.

And LOL for Sophie's Flying Thunder Kick. /fail /heh Totally didn't expect to see Fecor in his last moments using Magnesia.
Mar 8, 2017 11:35 PM

Aug 2014
Aaaaand Sabrac died, RiP.
Jun 15, 2017 11:41 AM

Nov 2016
It's over for Sabrac, they way he was beaten was kinda anticlimatic, but you can't say that he didn't put on a good fight.

The God of Creation seems extremely powerful, even Sabrac thought he's nothing in comparison and that has to mean something.

The kiss on the cheek was cute and as much as I would love to see a happy end for Shana and Yuji, I think I would still prefer a bittersweet one.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 28, 2017 10:46 AM

Sep 2012
seriously sabrac could be a char in digimon :D, i remember few that are similar to him in some ways
Jun 21, 2019 2:37 AM

Sep 2012
@NwAurion
hes holding back

ninja88880 said:
): Sabrac died by a cheap shot. Lol where the heck did Fecor revive from.
Fight between Shana and Yuji made no sense, impossible for her to get a scratch on him.

So Shana loves Yuji and wants him to be on the flame haze side, but Yuji thinks that reality is messed up and agrees to change it with the snake god. Shana cannot suicide and kill snake god since Yuji is still alive and Snake God/Yuji can't kill Shana because Yuji loves her(?) And Snake god can't separate with Yuji otherwise Shana could just kill him...So it's a stalemate

he couln't have shosen better host, hes petfect shield 😁

and flame hazes are dumb, specially her 😊

Sugram22Jun 21, 2019 2:42 AM
Jan 26, 2020 6:30 PM

Aug 2017
I don't know what's going on in any episodes anymore. Trying to get through this show in high speed until it becomes interesting.

Isn't that one guy Shishio from Kenshin?
Nov 24, 2020 11:44 AM

Jun 2017
A good episode. But more details on Sabrac's past would have been nice. The snake of the festival fought Shana with Yuji's body. If it had used the real body she would have had no chance. Snake's real ambitions should become clear soon.
Feb 16, 2022 5:58 PM

Nov 2010
I think that answers my question from way back in ep. 1. Ball Masque did succeed in reviving Creator God. That was their plan since S1. He was able to stay in the midnight child, and when Yuji retrieved it back, that God was able to talk and convince him in doing this plot.

Sabrac lost on purpose. How rude of them to attack him while he was still in awe at Creator God.

Shana would've gotten better results if she kissed Yuji properly.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Mar 23, 2012

480 by HHD1996 »»
Feb 18, 10:36 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

game8910 - Nov 18, 2011

78 by Estefan »»
Jan 27, 4:56 AM

» Is it just me or does Shakugan No shana season 3 suck??

chrisedmonds - Nov 14, 2014

34 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Jan 22, 10:13 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KimChanx3 - Oct 28, 2011

184 by Jooshau »»
Apr 27, 2023 7:30 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

game8910 - Dec 16, 2011

158 by burntlettuce »»
Feb 27, 2023 8:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.