Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 10, 2013 2:54 AM
Nov 2013
What was that scene about (in the anime) with Rin doing sexual acts to Saber and then telling Shiro to join in? What was the point of all that?
Nov 10, 2013 2:55 AM
Apr 2013
Stanfoo said:
What was that scene about (in the anime) with Rin doing sexual acts to Saber and then telling Shiro to join in? What was the point of all that?

To recharge Saber's magic power/energy.
Nov 10, 2013 2:58 AM

Apr 2007
Deus sex machina.
Nov 10, 2013 4:41 AM

Aug 2009
Magi can transfer mana through their body liquids.Blood,saliva,semen.
Nov 10, 2013 4:44 AM

Sep 2011
Basically its what happens when a game tries to implement its sex scenes into plot points. They always end up being absurd like this

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 10, 2013 7:56 AM

Jul 2007
The amount of ignorance in this thread is astounding.

Mana transfer requires sex.
Having sex is amongst the few ways possible to transfer mana from one person to the other.
That was basically all about refueling Saber. But since this anime is trainwrecky shitty adaptation, they did not bother to explain it.
Nov 10, 2013 8:03 AM

Nov 2011
Nasu trying to fulfill his sex scenes quota so nerds can beat their meat sticks when they buy the game.
The Art of Eight
Nov 10, 2013 8:07 AM

Aug 2009
dankickyou said:
Nasu trying to fulfill his sex scenes quota so nerds can beat their meat sticks when they buy the game.
Because Nasu's sex scenes are good.....yeah....
Nov 10, 2013 8:23 AM

Nov 2011
ssjokg said:
dankickyou said:

Well....some people must get off to it. *shudders*
The Art of Eight
Nov 10, 2013 11:44 AM

Jul 2007
Forgetfulness said:
ssjokg said:
dankickyou said:
Psh, Rin on Saber is hawt

Do you like your seafood cooked or raw?
Nov 10, 2013 5:13 PM
Nov 2013
So did Shirou have sex with Saber even though the anime didn't show it?

If yes, I wonder how that affected their relationship. It certainly wasn't made out to be a big deal.
Nov 10, 2013 5:14 PM
Apr 2013
Stanfoo said:

Yes.
Nov 11, 2013 2:25 AM

Aug 2009
Forgetfulness said:
Stanfoo said:

If yes, I wonder how that affected their relationship. It certainly wasn't made out to be a big deal.
Yeah, and they have sex again before the last fight (I think. Well they have it sometime)

THey both had feelings for each other before the sexy time but it was kinda awkward when they HAD to do it and also had Rin to lead both of them.It didnt affect them that much.

The only time Shirou didnt have sex before a final fight was in Heaven's Feel for obvious reasons.
Nov 11, 2013 3:57 AM

Jul 2007
ssjokg said:
Forgetfulness said:
Stanfoo said:

Yeah, and they have sex again before the last fight (I think. Well they have it sometime)

THey both had feelings for each other before the sexy time but it was kinda awkward when they HAD to do it and also had Rin to lead both of them.It didnt affect them that much.

The only time Shirou didnt have sex before a final fight was in Heaven's Feel for obvious reasons.

TBH the sex quota in that case was already filled for more than ten routes.
May 17, 2014 6:44 PM
Jun 2013
JizzyHitler said:
Basically its what happens when a game tries to implement its sex scenes into plot points. They always end up being absurd like this

basically.It feels like it was put there just so they arent lieing about having sex in the game.If it was gone it wouldint make a big difference.
Apr 9, 2019 4:32 AM

Apr 2009
magic and sex,
well, since the anime "did such a good job explaining it on both occasions" i'm glad there's this place to confirm what actually happened .w.
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Jun 1, 2019 8:50 AM

Jan 2017
There are two versions of the visual novel. The original release on PC included sex-scenes. The later console ports for Playstation 2 and Vita however did not contain them. Instead the scenes were altered for a general audience, using for example the "magic circuit transfer" that was shown in the anime, instead of sex.

In reality the anime scene is a bit of a mix of both versions. (The kiss with Rin was from the original.) I think the PG-version is more likely to be considered "canon" at this point, but it should be noted that at the time of the anime's airing, the PS2 port was still in development.

Therefore, whether or not they had sex depends on the viewer's interpretation, imo.
Jul 26, 2021 2:35 PM
Jun 2014
Ahenshihael said:

Having sex is amongst the few ways possible to transfer mana from one person to the other.
That was basically all about refueling Saber. But since this anime is trainwrecky shitty adaptation, they did not bother to explain it.

You seem to mix up reality with fiction. You realize there is a perverted writer behind all of this right? that mana charge could have been anything.
Jul 28, 2021 7:42 AM

Aug 2009
Stormen said:
Ahenshihael said:

You seem to mix up reality with fiction. You realize there is a perverted writer behind all of this right? that mana charge could have been anything.
Sex/fluid exchange has been a thing in magecraft for a very long times, a before some japanese writers decided to use it as bait for some weebs.

"Reality" is whatever a bunch of occultists think it is.

So yes mana charge was and is a thing.
Aug 1, 2021 3:47 PM
Jun 2014
ssjokg said:
Stormen said:

Sex/fluid exchange has been a thing in magecraft for a very long times, a before some japanese writers decided to use it as bait for some weebs.

So that means Saber has to lick Rin and slurp up her fluids, but that was certainly not how that scene looked. Drinking blood would naturally be the solution you'd expect. Drinking spit would be inefficient as you don't get much of it.
Aug 1, 2021 3:50 PM

Aug 2009
Stormen said:
ssjokg said:

So that means Saber has to lick Rin and slurp up her fluids, but that was certainly not how that scene looked. Drinking blood would naturally be the solution you'd expect. Drinking spit would be inefficient as you don't get much of it.
Dont try to find logic in how they are written. They are badly written, last minute inserts in order to bait people back in 2004 to buy them.

I am not trying to prove that they are well written. But the idea behind them isnt something some japanese writer came up with.
Aug 1, 2021 4:40 PM
Jun 2014
ssjokg said:
Stormen said:

Dont try to find logic in how they are written. They are badly written, last minute inserts in order to bait people back in 2004 to buy them.

I am not trying to prove that they are well written. But the idea behind them isnt something some japanese writer came up with.

True, it's just that the japanese insert them with no true purpose and logic. Just as you say, which is the problem.
May 8, 2022 4:49 AM
Photojournalist

Apr 2007
Are we talking about the visual novel or the anime because I do not recall seeing anything like this in the anime.

More topics from this board

» Seriously bro

Yeshaiah2015yesh - Apr 9

10 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 10, 4:55 AM

Poll: » This or Unlimited Blade Works

Fukoku - Mar 28

13 by deg »»
Mar 31, 9:07 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Ruzgfpegk - Jul 3, 2008

135 by ToG25thBaam »»
Mar 7, 8:25 AM

» Zero or Unlimited Blade Works

infinite_Shadows - Feb 15

16 by Law_of_Cycles »»
Feb 24, 11:16 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

DaBigD - Oct 3, 2008

136 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 12, 1:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.