Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
May 29, 2013 5:50 AM

Jan 2008
Impressive! Art, story, animation, voice, soundtrack, etc. were fantastic. This show was very creative and imaginative. It was highly entertaining. I felt I watched it more than 25min. So much details were squeeze in that time frame but everything made sense.
May 30, 2013 9:59 PM

Nov 2009
I'm surprised most of you think the young guy went to heaven, it didn't cross my mind for a minute. To me that purgatory is also a last place for them ro repent, which the man did not - his speech was all about how he shouldn't be punished, and he killed the old guy to save his own ass. Not that that made him bad, not exactly, but it did show a darker side of his character. On the other hand, the old guy was a bully long ago, but apparently lived a fairly harmless life in childhood and old age. To me the evil grin was because he realized that as well. Or because there was something inside the elevator that showed him which way it would go, I don't know, I couldn't quite understand this part. I kept replaying this scene, by the way, to see if I could point which elevator was going up and which was going down, but of course it wouldn't be that simple, haha.
Ah, but I have no idea about what the old guy said to the bartender. Perhaps he had been there before? I don't know. I just don't think it has anything to do with him giving up his spot in heaven, heh.

(THIS WAY FOREVER)
Jun 4, 2013 7:52 AM

Oct 2009
We're just assuming what hell and heaven is anyway.

What happens after is not the point, I think.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 5, 2013 9:35 PM

Nov 2011
gigglingidiot said:
What are you doing being a bartender/referee for a heaven or hell game, Ginko?

Perfect.

Yanoflies said:
We're just assuming what hell and heaven is anyway.

What happens after is not the point, I think.

If not, then what was the point?

The younger man at the beginning was openly confident he would win the game and save his life at the expense of the older man with no apparent regret. When he realized he was likely going to lose to the old man and thought he would lose his life, he tried to kill the old man. When he thought he succeeded, he felt shock and guilt but tried to justify his actions instead of seeking repentance. He won the game, saw that the old man was not yet dead, and launches into this monologue about the situation not being on even grounds, despite what Ginko said, and that no fair situation could possibly be created between human beings.

Ginko seems to be moved by this and remarks several times that the younger man proved that he must be "alive", which he himself has never been. Ginko seemed to be some sort of spiritual mediator in some sort of Purgatory or other In-Between Place, so he would have never experienced life as a human, but he seemed to me to be saying the younger man was still alive or something? Like he went back to earth after his near-death experience and would be able to share another one of those stories where people witness some In-Between Place and come back to life. They just brought him in to play with the poor old man just before his death. Ginko did mention that two people who die at the same time meet at the really well-designed and animated bar and play a game. As that did happen, the younger man must be dead. He also said something about the younger man 'changing his own fate'. Maybe Ginko's words were lost in translation, or I take things too literally.

The men's faces in the elevator just got me. Even if the younger man did go to Heaven, he was so eaten with guilt accumulated from his bad actions that it would be meaningless to him. The older man's grin wasn't suggestive of realizing that he was heading towards Heaven either, though. Honestly, it creeped me out. Considering the well-done expressions throughout, I don't think that was a flaw in the artwork. He either was enjoying the younger man's painful descent to Hell or felt that Hell would be right up his alley.

soredemoii said:
One of the unknowns that interest me is the cause of old man's death. Most common answer would be that he died of natural cause, but if you ask me, I tell you, he's evil, and his wife killed him by poisoning his beer. But hey, that'd be just my preference.

I honestly never considered otherwise. His flashback did not seem to warrant his wife's poisoning of his drink, though. He was a bully at one point, a soldier maybe at another (explains his shonen-worthy duel), a do-nothing at the end of his life, and drank and smoke. Perhaps one or all is enough for his wife, depending on the disposition of the writers. I can't imagine the wife has enough depth to have been evil herself (though that would be an interesting contrast with the evil adulterer murdered by the "innocent" wife).

The old man elected to play the game immediately (I so would have as well after seeing those corpses), played the game seriously (after the younger man acted stupidly cocky) but did not necessarily think winning would cost anyone their life, and did little more than thank the younger man for a last chance to play. He did not spew his useless, immensely self-centered thoughts all over the place like the younger man and gave little indication of how he felt about everything. Bah. I just have a feeling he's a bad guy for whatever reason, and that thanks was some kind of true regret and wish to start anew as a more energetic and sociable person. (He did say it had been a long time since he played.)

Bah. I still can't imagine what he could have told Ginko. Maybe everybody's right, and he just bargained himself out of Heaven for no real reason. That conclusion does not seem appropriate at all, considering the younger man had very little to say to prove his innocence or even decent personality and apparently learned nothing at all through their encounter. The old man is difficult to read, though. If he bargained himself into Hell, it was because he wanted to or say through some trick of Ginko's. My opinion: Old man went to "Heaven" and younger man - no idea. Back to life or Hell or even Heaven as well...bah. Ginko's reaction to the younger man's foolishness confused me far too much. The labels on the elevators would disagree with me, though.

Either way, Heaven, Hell, and "Purgatory" are far detached from Catholic/Christian/whatever else is similar enough context. Heaven is properly where righteous people go. As there are no righteous people (all have sinned), the only way to be considered righteous is to be robed in Jesus' righteousness. Hell is for all who have sinned and not accepted Jesus' righteousness. Purgatory is a mostly European Catholic belief, I think, and I'm not very familiar with it. I understand it as a place where sinners go after death and eventually gain the righteousness needed to enter Heaven. Though it is not stated in this anime, the implications seem to indicate that it follows the common but false understanding that "good" people go to Heaven and "bad" people go to Hell. Purgatory exists at least for the purpose of entertaining those who die at the same time and maybe determining their final destination. Both them men be "bad" people in my book, though the younger man most of all. :|

I find it surprising Ginko wouldn't even share details with the woman, but I feel she was almost acting as a surrogate there for us. "Wait, what happened! Explain please! Really? Bah! These things always gotta be open-ended..."

Though, honestly, I feel the short was made with all the little hints (the younger man's speech, Ginko offering the younger man a hug and an apparent change in attitude, the old man's grin,...) so that the viewer could fill in the holes with his imagination. I assume each individual involved in the creation of the short has just as varied a take on the outcome of the game as the viewers do, and there is no "correct" ending to have realized. It's fun to guess about, sure, but I don't think this had any valuable perspective on life.
CathedralJun 5, 2013 9:44 PM
Jun 11, 2013 4:56 PM

Feb 2009
I don't think neither of them actions throughout life warrant them to go to hell, and that little stunt at the bar shouldn't count if they already dead. I agree with the young man this is bullshit!
Jun 13, 2013 8:59 AM

Jan 2013
Ginko keeping secrets and the what-not.. besides the point I feel as if the young man either went back to ordinary life or went to hell and the old man went to some type of heaven. It's hard to tell because many things in this anime was labeled differently to confuse the watchers.

Though after re-watching the ending several times I can say that there is either 2 possibilities, they both went to hell or the old man went to heaven and the younger man went to hell.
Rance-samaJun 13, 2013 9:03 AM
Jun 20, 2013 6:52 PM

Jul 2012
Very unexpected. 5/5
And that brings me to a 9/10 score.
Jun 26, 2013 3:44 AM

Apr 2009
Wow the art details of this one was quite exquisite. The old guy who was in coma when he died probably got in Heaven and the loser who got knifed by his girlfriend for cheating went to Hell. If they're in equal footing when they set foot on that place, the young man's action in there justified where he will go, although the masks at the top of the respective elevator where they exited seems to indicate otherwise. But what do I know, I could be interpreting things superficially and judging them at a very shallow level? LOL

Wonder what the old guy said to the bartender though? >_< 8/10
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jul 1, 2013 3:00 PM

Mar 2010
Ginko :O
I wonder what happend
Jul 3, 2013 6:01 PM

Jul 2011
Damn god... now I want to know what the old man said!

8/10
Jul 3, 2013 11:11 PM

Jun 2012
Damn that was surprisingly good, had me on the edge of my seat. Very thrilling.

9/10

Im assuming the young man went to "heaven" while the old went to "hell".
Really wonder what the old man said to the bartender.
Jul 5, 2013 3:42 PM

Jun 2013
that was epic imagine if we have a tv series out of this? how epic would that be?
Jul 8, 2013 8:02 AM

Jun 2011
very interesting.. i like how we didn't get the answer :P
Jul 9, 2013 10:47 AM

Jan 2013
This was very impressive. Even more so when you know that this was done by a young animator. I'd like to think the old man wanted to give up his place in heaven for the young guy since he helped him finally feel "alive". Granted the young guy wasn't a saint at all - cheated on his gf, killed the old man when he knew he was going to lose. His monologue at the end did resonate with the bartender and I wonder if that had anything to do with where he'd end up. The cords did come loose after he said that.

I don't know for sure why the old man grinned at the end. Did he lie and know he was going to heaven anyway? Interesting stuff...
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Jul 14, 2013 7:51 PM

Apr 2013
I suddenly wanna play pool and become godlike
Jul 18, 2013 4:32 AM

Aug 2011
Wow, I really liked this. The atmosphere they set up was brilliant, my heart was pounding throughout. I really like the idea of each of the balls representing and being in sync with their organs.

As for the ending, I interpreted it as the old man going to hell rather than the man like most people are saying. The elevator the old man went on had a devil's face on it while the man's elevator had the face of some calm doll thing (yeah I don't know what it was). Although it may not be that simple, that smirk the old man gave at the end made him seem like the evil one.
Jul 18, 2013 1:19 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
This was great. I didn't expect the old man to be such a badass when the young man attacked him. And I thought he was dead too...but I guess he was just playing dead? o_o It was also interesting to see their life flash before their eyes. Overall, really exciting, and it had nice themes. The young man's screaming and trying to justify himself was annoying though, but he did say some interesting things, and he represents how selfish people can be in close to death situations. The hug though by Ginko (lol) was touching, because he said that he never got to live. I really wonder what the old man said :/
Jul 18, 2013 11:18 PM
Jun 2013
This was perfect for a one shot. It had me guessing right from the start and felt somewhat longer than it actually was. Didn't bore me for a second, really well done.
Jul 19, 2013 6:36 AM

Sep 2011
3 options:
1 - young guy went to heaven, and the old guy went to hell.
2 - the masks above the elevators represents nothing, therefore the old guy went to heaven (hence the smirk) and the young guy went to hell.
3 - they both got fking trolled.

I'm going with option 3.

I will explain my reasoning for each option when I get back from work. Though I'd just like to point out that the "bodies" in that room weren't actually real human bodies, but manikins/human puppets.
Jul 19, 2013 10:21 PM

Oct 2010
fatsumie said:
I suddenly wanna play pool and become godlike

Also, This One-Shot Really Got Me! Loved It

9/10
Jul 22, 2013 3:10 AM

Jun 2012
Wow, really great!
I immediately loved the art, animation, and character design. I also like having Nakamura as one of the voice actors, though I don't know the others too well.
It was really amazing, especially the fight scene.
So mysterious as well ^^
I believe the old guy went down, and Otoko up, but that is only based on the appearance of the elevators they left in (the faces above the elevator).
If only there were more episodes D=

This will get either a 8/10 or 9/10 as my rating.
I honestly would like to see a romance series from the same people, even just the quick flashback impressed me with the art and character design, I was already having some feels.

Jul 22, 2013 3:17 AM

Apr 2013
I was mindf*cked by this short film.

I wonder why the old man smirked at the elevator...

I loved the speech given by the guy... xD

*edit*
This needs to be serialized ala Jigoku Shoujo style.

Jul 27, 2013 9:35 AM

Jul 2012
Rewatched with two otaku friends and enjoyed it once again. My friend got so confused by the ending LOLOL
Jul 29, 2013 7:47 AM

Dec 2010
This ended up as a rather overrated title for me. Really, nothing really happened in this very episode. It's almost as overrated as Little Witch Academy(which still turned out to be worse). Why? Because except for the interesting concept, good atmosphere and good quality visuals, there's nothing that really deserves a praise in this anime. The characters were nothing exceptional, we got next to none answers to most of the mysteries involved in the anime, the OST wasn't anything that good, the ending is unexplained(and don't give me anything like "the watchers decide the ending by themselves, because I've seen this done before and I can tell you it could have been waaay better).

Hardily 4/10. Arve Rezzle: Kikaijikake no Yoseitachi seems to be the best Anime Mirai project this year around(though I can't get my hands on Ryo, sadly).
Jul 29, 2013 8:25 AM
Oct 2011
^
Ryo is out on nyaa
Jul 29, 2013 11:27 AM
Jul 2018
Uhm, the difference between heaven and hell could perhaps be described as follows. If there is no desire then there is no hell nor heaven, because heaven could be defined as a place where your strong wishes are fulfilled and hell is where your strong fears are fulfilled. A fear would be a wish for something not to be fulfilled and hell would be a place where your strong wishes are not fulfilled. Desire would be defined as the act of wishing, If one would refrain from the act of wishing, then there would be no wishes to be fulfilled nor to be not fulfilled. Therefore nor hell nor heaven would exist for this person. Is it indifference and ignorance that this person now posesses? If a human can become such an existence, would it still be qualified as being human?
The old man accepts his choices in life, his deeds and their consequences - thus heaven if his mind would be allowed to continue living; the young man does not - thus hell.
A metaphore from the Gospel about heaven and hell: In both heaven and hell there would be people sitting at a table full of delicious food, however no person could bring their hand to their own mouth to eat. In hell no one was eating, in heaven they were feeding the people across the table.
removed-userJul 29, 2013 11:35 AM
Jul 30, 2013 1:18 PM

Jan 2013
Meritas said:
This ended up as a rather overrated title for me. Really, nothing really happened in this very episode. It's almost as overrated as Little Witch Academy(which still turned out to be worse). Why? Because except for the interesting concept, good atmosphere and good quality visuals, there's nothing that really deserves a praise in this anime. The characters were nothing exceptional, we got next to none answers to most of the mysteries involved in the anime, the OST wasn't anything that good, the ending is unexplained(and don't give me anything like "the watchers decide the ending by themselves, because I've seen this done before and I can tell you it could have been waaay better).

Hardily 4/10. Arve Rezzle: Kikaijikake no Yoseitachi seems to be the best Anime Mirai project this year around(though I can't get my hands on Ryo, sadly).
Dem opinions.
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Aug 9, 2013 12:05 AM

May 2013
Meritas said:

Looks like someone's sitting on a pretty high horse there. ;)

I really liked the anime.
"The fool who believed in miracles now walks among the dead." ~ Blade of the Phantom Master
Aug 22, 2013 7:24 AM

Dec 2011
Damn, that was epic, i really enjoyed it and the little mindfuck at the end.

Aug 24, 2013 3:06 PM

Sep 2009
Great. Well done all around, especially after you consider this is only one episode..
Sep 2, 2013 2:31 AM

Sep 2008
Ginko is a bartender now.

This was great. The episode flew by too quickly.
Sep 11, 2013 6:00 PM

Oct 2010
I really fucking liked this. Wish it would get a full series.

Did the bartender ever specifically say that one had to go to Hell and one had to go to Heaven? If not then maybe they both went to the same place. Neither of them really did anything worth going to hell over (at least from what we saw)

ahhhhhh I wanna know what the old man said to the bartender and what was with his smile, it seemed so creepy.

More pls.
Sep 29, 2013 12:18 PM
Jan 2013
WoW really great i love it

9/10
Sep 29, 2013 1:17 PM

Jul 2012
Meritas said:
Arve Rezzle: Kikaijikake no Yoseitachi seems to be the best Anime Mirai project this year around(though I can't get my hands on Ryo, sadly).

Really? Arve was way weaker than this IMO. At least Death Bills ended nicely.
Dec 10, 2013 4:27 AM
Jul 2018
The old man was such a badass! He can survive through hell though~ or ... was HE really the one who was sent into hell? I mean, he had that smirk on his face. O__O
Dec 16, 2013 5:12 PM
Jul 2018
I'm pretty sure the old man went to hell and the other guy went to heaven. Some scenes already gave various hints such as when the man made his speech and the bartender was moved. The masks on top of the elevator also seem to mark that the left one goes to hell and the right one goes to heaven. I think the old man smirked because he already accepted his fate of going to hell. And blah blah blah.....

I really liked this short :D
Dec 18, 2013 10:18 PM

Sep 2013
The last words the younger man said were powerful.

An episodic series of this would be amazing, each episode there would be 2 new people ( they could even do more people if they wanted) each with their own story and the roulette would pick a different game each time. Over the course of the series the bartender and hostess would learn about humanity.
Dec 25, 2013 5:45 PM

Apr 2012
Good animation. Good mystery with a twist in the end. Its major fault is that the creators took the easy way out in terms of plot and left things as an open-ending.

7/10.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Dec 26, 2013 9:08 PM

Mar 2013
I watched this because Maeno Tomoaki and Nakamura Yuuichi in it XD (LOL) . I did enjoy this for such a one-shot story. Yes the old-man is kinda badass XD

8/10

Still curious with what that old-man said, though i think that old-man decide to going to the hell. =="
Dec 27, 2013 12:32 AM
Jul 2018
just. awesome.

the ending is what makes it better. oh even reading this thread gives me creeps xD
removed-userJun 3, 2014 2:03 AM
Dec 27, 2013 3:41 AM

Mar 2013
I'm thinking the blue pool balls was a representation of heaven and the red pool balls were a representation of hell. Originally, The younger guy was in reality suppose to lose ascending him to heaven, but in reality, the "winner" of the pool match would be sent to hell. Since the younger guy changed his fate through representing humanity which is targeted exactly to the audience, the old man ascends to heaven now while the younger man goes to hell.

In reality, it wasn't fully a game of death, but a game more targeted of psychological composure which fate was already set for both of them before everything even started, but the younger mans instincts altered fate itself.

I'm not even sure if my thoughts were even close to the original meaning of this one shot either. Lol, I'm over analyzing this a bit haha
Dec 29, 2013 8:48 AM

Aug 2011
both went to heaven

case closed..!
Dec 29, 2013 5:38 PM

Aug 2013
I was reminded of all those times I used to play 8 Ball Pool on Miniclip. Haha.

Unfortunately, the ending, though meant to be open for interpretation, didn't even really spark my curiosity.
Jan 4, 2014 11:47 AM
Jan 2014
Watch it twice in a row, conclusion:

I belive old man went to heaven and young to hell. This is why:

1 Mask on the top of elevator means nothing. The girl prove it asking where they went, after being there for a while she would have a clue and she did not.
2 Old Man had flashback of his life and realice he was dead just before the last part of the fight.
3 HE DECIDED TO STAY IN THE FLOOR, and get up just when all finish. This decition prove that he already knew what was going on in the room. Ask your self: if you know you died, and you are take to a life/dead match without any information, what you think would be the object of that extreme situation? For me is clear: observation.
4 the guy won the match, when he had no chance, after using violence. He could try to convince the old man to let him win and live.
5 The old man smiles at the end, he knew he won. he was aware of everything.

In this scenario the normal result is: who win the game, GOES TO HELL. The bartender have to be really used to see violent aggressions during the games.

My judgement here is that if the oldman decided to win(because in normal situation he would win the game, the bartender also said that the billard game was already set up), taking live from a young guy, after lived all that years and appreciated what life really is, he deserves hell. The young guy had no choise to win the game, as a result his only chances where: deep chat or beat an oldman with no mercyless.

There was 2 different results: Old man decides to let the young win after realice whats happening. Young man speaks to old man and convince him to let him win. Both cases they go together to heaven.

P.S: Old man was a bully? he fight a guy, who did never fight? Pussys
P.S2: Old man was not a soldier, he saw the USA bombing them when he was a kid, if not he would remember from the cabin of the plane... any way, is pretty obvious that the old man remind everything from his childhood to his last moments, opposite to the young.
P.S3: You fight a oldman in front of me like that and you will pray to go to hell because after i kick your ass im going to give the billard stick back to the old man and let him do with you what he wants... any guess?
P.S:4: Old man was a SMART ASS. Why everybody think he was bad? the only bad thing he did on the chapter was to kick a guy in highschool...
P.S5: Sorry for my english guys, i am learning.
Jan 21, 2014 9:10 AM

Mar 2012
It always amazes me when I watch movie shorts or short OVAs/ONAs...I used to think you needed at least an hour to tell a story, but these only prove time means nothing, you can create a compelling story lasting only minutes. I really liked this one specifically because it makes you think, and it doesn't give you the answers when all is said and done. I agree with the guy above me, the signs above the elevators meant nothing...I don't really have a strong opinion on what the old man said, but I get the feeling he either told the bartender that he purposely lost, or asked to switch places. Either way no one will know, so anyone can be right on that.

Very good movie short, 8/10

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Jan 26, 2014 5:04 PM

Jun 2011
I was tickled to see Milevan shared some of my thoughts, mainly that the masks meant nothing, because the girl wouldn't have asked if they did.

ALSO I'm sure some of you know that those are Noh masks from classical Japanese drama; while we COULD intemperate them on an aesthetic level (one was obviously demonic while the other was divine) everything throughout this anime was on a deeper, more obscure level than just surface appearances, so I think they where meant to mislead. (Isn't that what classical drama is based around? Deceiving and surprising your audience?)

And maybe I missed it when I was skimming over the posts, but I didn't see anyone entertain the thought that maybe they BOTH went to heaven or hell, I did not see/hear any evidence that suggested they couldn't have, other than the girl's "which went to which?" question, but come on, if she said something like "Did they both go to hell?" That would have completely ruined the ambiguity of the ending.
Jan 27, 2014 11:55 AM
Apr 2013
WHERE DID THEY GO? I HATE OPEN ENDINGS
Jan 28, 2014 10:45 AM

Nov 2011
RenegadeRainbow said:
I was tickled to see Milevan shared some of my thoughts, mainly that the masks meant nothing, because the girl wouldn't have asked if they did.

ALSO I'm sure some of you know that those are Noh masks from classical Japanese drama; while we COULD intemperate them on an aesthetic level (one was obviously demonic while the other was divine) everything throughout this anime was on a deeper, more obscure level than just surface appearances, so I think they where meant to mislead. (Isn't that what classical drama is based around? Deceiving and surprising your audience?)

And maybe I missed it when I was skimming over the posts, but I didn't see anyone entertain the thought that maybe they BOTH went to heaven or hell, I did not see/hear any evidence that suggested they couldn't have, other than the girl's "which went to which?" question, but come on, if she said something like "Did they both go to hell?" That would have completely ruined the ambiguity of the ending.

I'm probably the one who brought up the Noh masks in the first place, and it was merely another point of interest. I don't agree or disagree that they meant anything. However, the fact that the girl knows nothing, means nothing. If the mask had any meaning, then they were there for symbolism, for the viewer. It doesn't mean they were consciously labeling their doors. Or even if they were actively placed there, the fact that the girl is asking means she wouldn't know if it had any meaning, even if it did. Ambiguous endings are nice when there is something worth contemplating from the context, in which case it is up to interpretation. but this was just ambiguity for the sake of being open. They provided glimpses of both men's lives, yet nothing of substance, not enough for the viewers to extract and form their opinions on the destination of the men. So it's best just to leave it as is, an empty ending to a show whose draw was its mysterious atmosphere and tension.
Mar 26, 2014 11:33 PM

Apr 2013
How did Little Witch Academia get more hype than this?? This was awesome I wish it had a full series.
Apr 4, 2014 6:31 AM

Oct 2013
coooool stuff
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Any clues?

ScreamInAnguish - Aug 16, 2021

1 by Irumakun22 »»
Aug 16, 2021 7:51 PM

» Related Anime

Oliver007 - Jan 11, 2015

4 by ChrnoTodd »»
May 5, 2015 11:01 AM

» New TV series titled Death Parade

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2014

14 by gustavogbi »»
Jan 2, 2015 8:22 AM

» Preview~

Stark700 - Feb 27, 2013

3 by Nidhoeggr »»
Mar 10, 2013 12:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.