Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 15, 2012 8:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Such a cute OP song and Mashiro is such a cute little cookie. I lol'd @ this girl's reaction in this episode.

Anyways, this was another entertaining episode and Mashiro looks cute in her uniform. Ahh, manga creation is serious business. Also, an interesting ending there.

Oct 15, 2012 9:04 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode proved once again that the series can serve fan service without the need of censors nor nipples and such. It can in fact serve it with art. Among the many parts, the list easily shows of whom are quite delicious.
  • The first one that comes to mind is Misaki in the spoiler
    whom is really only covered in cake icing and is acting rather sexy. It takes quite a art to do that to oneself and please their partner.

• Misaki wrapped in ribbons in the spoiler
    got quite the artful taste as all the ribbons are wrapped as the only covering material for her body. A rather artful taste was once again used here.

• Mashiro continues to be nice in the spoiler
    showing almost all but the artfully hidden parts of her breasts. Proving once again another pose/setup done upon her that is artful to say the least of her appeal there.

• The nurse part in the spoiler
    was tastefully hidden and revealed the appealing aspects of it. Giving the episode itself a good variation.
Despite what the list mentions the best really came in the following,

Essentially along with the spoiler
revealed in what the new cock tease FAD seems to be in this season along with this anime:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/14199/Onii-chan_Dakedo_Ai_Sae_Areba_Kankeinai_yo_ne
It certainly seems so.

About Nanami, all it took during the episode despite the many MOE faces in the spoiler
is the following,

The reason being is it combines the 2 cutest things around that of being a blush and pout along with a decent display of it. Nanami went OVER 9000 on the MOE!

About Mashiro, I find her faces in the spoiler
were really shown well for the most part of them. The ones from the food eating are particularly MOE inducing. Mashiro's faces with her white skin appeal are phenomenal to behold!

About thee end, one the most remarkable things is Mashiro in the spoiler
that red robe really suits her nicely and on top of that it’s once again artistic. Might edit later.

BTW a Image Stitch of Kanda in the spoiler
reveals even some body service towards the girls although no BL in sight yet even though Jin seems to be a good candidate if he swings bi. Rest of them in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=504943
from what I could do of them.

GIFs are done in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=504937
much is shown to prove of its fan service appeal. Signature done too.
Yumekichi11Oct 15, 2012 1:14 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 15, 2012 9:23 AM

Sep 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
This episode proved once again that the series can serve fan service without the need of censors nor nipples and such. It can in fact serve it with art.

Actually I think there are a lot more fanservice that is done without censor or nudity shown :-D And here we see a few of the popular ways of doing it, like simulated sex position from Mashiro or wrap-my-naked-body-as-gift Kamiigusa :-D And I would not be shy from calling all these, together with nudity, as "art" ;-)
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 15, 2012 10:35 AM

Nov 2008
Give me 10 perfect reasons why I shouldn't take home and screw Misaki.

Mashiro eating a donut in the store, that's embarrassing and those sexy poses and another naked shirt scene.

That nurse scene was frightening and not as sexy due to the needle, too forceful.

Oct 15, 2012 10:48 AM

Oct 2010
Hoppy said:
There are none but the opposite in this episode. 10 reasons as to why she appeals to you.

That being said her forms of teasing are all bound to land her some booty eventually.

Oct 15, 2012 10:54 AM

Nov 2007
The guy is concerned about the girl, but the guy became officially responsible for caring her.

Cute OP, sort of.

She's too nennen... Even not paying for what she eats!! And making misunderstanding, fortunately she solved it in her own way herself. lol~ That sempai is so weird for giving gifts to her childhood friend. So that green hair woman is her editor, who suggested her to research nude for a guy, and he became the target.

In another side, she is passionate about being mangaka, for she is going for the award again after failing. Oh, the childhood girl is aiming for seiyuu.

Wait... wow~ she was a famous talented young illustrator??

Hoppy said:
Mashiro eating a donut in the store, that's embarrassing and those sexy poses and another naked shirt scene.

It's Baumkuchen (バームクーヘン), not donuts.
tsubasaloverOct 15, 2012 4:27 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 15, 2012 10:54 AM

Nov 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
Hoppy said:
There are none but the opposite in this episode. 10 reasons as to why she appeals to you.

That being said her forms of teasing are all bound to land her some booty eventually.

You know, to me, she's like a little angel, a cute one with an artistic talent (in manga obviously) but lacks common sense. She's basically knowledgeable about almost nothing except the creation of her manga works.

But with Sorata's help, I'm hoping she will learn more about each other and the world. Maybe Sorata will learn a few things from her as well.
Oct 15, 2012 11:04 AM

Oct 2010
tsubasalover said:
Cute OP, sort of.
Well the paint part in the spoiler
is what I find add to the artistic side of things in this series.

Mashiro's face in the spoiler
is also quite a treat to remind each OP of her milky skin features. Notice the light effect done upon her. That's why.

Oct 15, 2012 12:06 PM

Jul 2010
bastek66 said:

Misaki is just inviting you to lick all that cream off her.

It must have taken a lot of will power for Sorata to resist any temptation while Mashiro was on top of him.
Oct 15, 2012 12:29 PM

Feb 2008
We all knew that Shiina was kind of genius but in her manga something is lacking.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Oct 15, 2012 12:36 PM

Aug 2008
Nice episode. I like this show's dialogues. Full of LOLs.

This episode surprised me. There was no "A girl on top of naked guy getting caught by a third-party and causes misled rumors".
Oct 15, 2012 2:56 PM

Sep 2008
haha mindfuck at the end of the episode, its like a living with a cat, a cat that everyone else thinks its the most amazing cat in the world, but you feel stupid, cause you only looked at at a simple cat...with boobs and really defenseless
KaitoDash said:
Nice episode. I like this show's dialogues. Full of LOLs.

This episode surprised me. There was no "A girl on top of naked guy getting caught by a third-party and causes misled rumors".
ih yeah, i was amazed too, that no one entered the room like any other animes, which really makes me wonder why he was able to resist....or was he? i mean, she did say that she wasnt going to let him sleep tonight, and he just replied that it should sound more sexy, next scene, its morning....i do wonder what happened

Yumekichi11 said:
Hoppy said:

indeed,
i wonder when are they going to start making doijins out of this OuO i cant wait
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Oct 15, 2012 4:58 PM

Jun 2011
Such erotic lines coming from Shiina! And she says them with a poker face... = =|
Oct 15, 2012 7:22 PM

May 2010
dropped. pretty meh show afterall.
Oct 15, 2012 7:44 PM

Nov 2009
This show just keeps getting better and better XDDD
Oct 15, 2012 7:46 PM

Oct 2011
Great episode, despite being somewhat generic the comedy continues to stand out. Everyone except Sorata appear to be total nutcases XD. Once again, the animation is quite impressive. Currently it has become one of my favourite shows for the season, hope that the fun will continue.

Oct 15, 2012 7:52 PM

Oct 2011
LOOOOL this.. this episode.. was too much! XDDD My poor stomach. I freakin' love Sorata's reactions to everything.
Oct 15, 2012 7:55 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Love that OP! It was so cheerful and lively! :D

This shows gets even more interesting with every characters' dialogue. I like it! :) Will definitely keep watching. (^^)b

Mashiro was on a completely different level than Misaki-senpai who's already a nutcase genius! Wow...
Oct 15, 2012 8:04 PM

Nov 2007
Wow! I bumped my rating for the anime to an 8/10 from a 6/10 after this episode. I LOLed throughout the episode and the ending was fantastastastic!

5/5 for the episode!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Oct 15, 2012 8:15 PM

Aug 2008
Nanami's definitely the best girl imho. She's just so moe!
Too bad it's already obvious she won't get him. The normal girls that like the guy from the beginning never win.
Nevertheless, I really enjoyed this episode. This show's awesome. :D
Oct 15, 2012 8:17 PM
Oct 2010
epwas so win. mashiro so cute. talented ojou 0_o holy mindfuck

goddamn misaki senpai so HNGGG as well. so much HNGGG all around here.

seems like she has a thing for jin san?

soratas overexaggerated replies are so great.
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Oct 15, 2012 8:21 PM

Dec 2010
Awesome episode, really enjoyable. The comedy continues to be great and the characters are all unique, even Sorata who is obviously the most normal one, got solid development which if anything is realistic, those who struggle to find what they want in life, its only natural that he was shocked when he found out Mashiro was a genius on another level from even those in Sakurasou.

Also best birthday gift ever! Guess the childhood friend thing is to much of a barrier tho, even for someone like Jin.

Also lol at Mashiro saying all those lines with a straight face, that could have gotten old after a while because it would have taken away any seriousness in her lines but i like how they show that she is learning slowly which gives more room for meaning in her lines instead of misunderstandings.
Oct 15, 2012 8:28 PM

Aug 2012
I can sense something deeper between Misaki and Jin which I hope will be cleared on the episodes to come.
Great episode!
Oct 15, 2012 8:29 PM

May 2011
So Sorata knows Mashiro.

LOL @ Mashiro eating innocently.
Oct 15, 2012 8:40 PM

Dec 2009
I love the way Sorata executes his tsukkomi. It reminds me of the way Mio did from Nichijou.

And I also find it amusing when he freaks out because Kirito is usually calm and collected.
Oct 15, 2012 8:43 PM

Dec 2010
SilentTruth said:
So Sorata knows Mashiro.

I think the point was that anyone with two seconds on Google or knowledge about painting knows about Mashiro.
Oct 15, 2012 8:51 PM

Jul 2012
OMG this season is so awesome for anime. Best opening and endings of the whole year so far. I especially loved the opening for Sakurasou. However, what was that full song of Sakurasou's supposed opening on youtube then? They don't sound the same but they're still awesome. I loved how Shiina got on top of Sorata when he was half naked. Good episode.
Oct 15, 2012 8:52 PM

Jun 2009
Easily the best show of JC so far this season. My second best comedy anime right after Chuuni.
Oct 15, 2012 8:59 PM

Aug 2010
The OP was really good.
Oct 15, 2012 9:21 PM

Oct 2009
Yeah it's official, I'm in love with Shiina ever more.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 15, 2012 9:24 PM

Nov 2009
Man the OP was addicted, and jesus shiina's sooooo cute xD.

Very interesting and entertaining episode, with a lot of comedy and a few things to keep in mind.

Everyone has ambition and they know what will their future look like, meanwhile Sorata doesn't have any, or he didn't try hard enough.

It's a big twist that he found out who shiina really is, it's gonna be interesting cause he knows shiina might be out of his reach, she's on a different level.

So what's gonna happen next? I'm in love with the show <3.
Oct 15, 2012 9:31 PM

Jul 2012
Some lines are really entertaining. Interactions are interesting. OP is decent for me though.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Oct 15, 2012 9:45 PM

Jul 2012
Lol, this show is so hilarious XD Shiina's so adorable, and I kind of feel bad for Kanda, being put in all these impossible situations xD

It would seen Nanami loves Jin, and Jin probably loves her back, but is to afraid of his feelings, or something. That's my guess anyways.

If you really want to fit in, just put Legend of the Galactic Heroes in your top 5 and have it be the only 10-rated anime in your list.
Oct 15, 2012 9:47 PM

Apr 2008
Anyone want those ribbons and the cabbage?
Oct 15, 2012 9:54 PM

Mar 2009
She is crazily amazing lol... the anime just got even more interesting. Episode 3 come on down~
K-ON v1.1 ... Please leave you comments on my profile! ^_^
Oct 15, 2012 9:55 PM

Dec 2011
This episode is Gold.

I love how Mashiro is an airhead (can't find the right word) and being serious at the same time. My goodness.

Lol at Misaki... the road to cabbage! She got the idea from Sorata.
What an odd thinker. Those ribbons... hnnnggg. It is too hard to resist!

Mashiro is just on fire on this episode. Making Sorata her own boy.
"This is paradise." Hahahahaha. *Sorata "This is hell." Love the tsukkomi. Cant get enough.

I am also loving Aoyama's tsundere... using Kansai-ben! I hope we get to more of her in the next episode.

Now that is what you call being talented. Mashiro's talent are world class.

This is it. My favorite fall 2012 anime.
Can't wait to see more.
FijiOct 15, 2012 10:01 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 15, 2012 9:55 PM

May 2011
Does anyone wanna bet that Sorata will be the writer of Mashiro's manga?

Anyway, an easy 5/5. Way more fun than Chuunibyou imo.
Oct 15, 2012 10:02 PM

Jan 2011
love all the funny dialogue can be quite ertoic at times too!, it's just so nice to have this and tonari on the same day.

op is growing on me also~
Oct 15, 2012 10:02 PM

Jan 2011
Omfg this Anime is so fucking hilarious, I love it! Mashiro's pureness is too much to handle, the way she eats so innocently and her gentle voice. I laugh so hard at all the sexual innuendos LOL! Mashiro is insanely cute and moe. Sorata raging and overreacting, Mashiro repeating herself and Aoyama having weird thoughts and blushing so much, far out they're all hilarious characters.

'Sorata is my first boy. I'm glad Sorata was my first.' LMFAO!
So Mashiro is actually a really famous artist from a very prestigious family. Geez, and she's such a clutz and all. xD
Also the OP and ED are so damn good holy crap. I have no complaints with this Anime so far, easily one of the best this anime this season so far.

5/5
Oct 15, 2012 10:10 PM

Dec 2010
leokiko said:

I would like this idea, it would give Sorata a purpose and perhaps show hidden talent.
Oct 15, 2012 10:24 PM

Jul 2010
Shiina
Really nice OP, and episode itself was hilarious.I just cant stop laughing at Sorata's reactions and screamings xD
Shiina is a perv though, but well, she doesnt know much about anything, so im not blaming her.She said she didnt do anything besides painting, which mean something was stopping her from having normal life.Im guessing it was her father, or something similair.

4/5 really liked that.
Oct 15, 2012 10:36 PM

Jun 2010
Another good episode. Mashiro is just so funny. And didn't expect that she was so much recognized. I wonder why he behavior is like that, though.
Oct 15, 2012 10:39 PM

Jan 2011
This is surpassing my low expectations. I won't say it is good quite yet, because there are a lot generic elements but as some people have noted they are avoiding doing the expected thing with those elements (childhood friend walking in on Shiina straddling Sorata for example). That gives me some hope for the rest of the series, but 26 episodes is a long run for what they have to work with.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Oct 15, 2012 11:16 PM

Sep 2012
blazingsky2 said:
I'm not doubting MAL's sources, but where do they get the info that Sakurasou will have 24 episodes? It's not that I don't want it to have 24 eps., but it doesn't even say this piece of info on the official site.

I don't know about English source, but here is the Japanese source, confirmed by the TV station which broadcast the anime
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/nanamibeya/20120823/p1

> さくら荘のペットな彼女・・・全24話。
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 15, 2012 11:25 PM

Jul 2012
Enjoyed these two episodes more than well, a lot of comedy animes.
Oct 15, 2012 11:35 PM

Dec 2008
InfiniteDestiny said:
leokiko said:

I would like this idea, it would give Sorata a purpose and perhaps show hidden talent.

i think so too..

mashiro art is so wonderful. but its lack 1 things..
emotions.. and for manga, you need story too..
mashiro's story is so.. em what you called? bland? or boring? or not interesting?

mashiro looks like never draw a human before... in those books and google? never shown a picture of human..

so maybe.. (i haven't read the LN yet.. for LN reader, can you spoil me abit? lol )

for this episode i only have one word.. CUTE...
perfect 5/5

Oct 15, 2012 11:41 PM

May 2010
Venneria said:
Sorata have you had sex before? i haven't!!!!

Oh too bad for you Sorata LOL
Oct 15, 2012 11:42 PM
Mar 2012
A fine episode, there were a lot of wow moments i was constantly kept on the edge of my seat throughout its duration...that Birthday surprise was fun and the simulated sex scene between shiina and the MC was fine fan service (that was what i was looking for after all...) i feel bad for the other girl liking the MC, though...i like Shiina but i it'll just be too much of a pity if she gets ntr'd....i hope the love triangle here is not gonna be cringeworthy...
Oct 15, 2012 11:52 PM

Nov 2009
MyAmy said:
Venneria said:
Sorata have you had sex before? i haven't!!!!

Oh too bad for you Sorata LOL

lol same ...
The reason why Sorata moved to that place was because he took care of stray cats. I don't think he has any hidden talents cause he's quite "normal" and sane than rest of the house mates. Well that's just too sad ...

Things gonna be different when he found out Shiina's real identity. So what's he gonna do next? He gotta find his ambitions and aims for his future, or else hes gonna be left behind.
Oct 16, 2012 12:06 AM

Aug 2012
This is one of my favorite shows this season so far. Episode 2 was better than the first and it had a ton of hilarious/cute moments. Fun show :)
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best Girl

Shizuna - Mar 23, 2022

29 by Mochi_i »»
Mar 31, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Mar 25, 2013

639 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 25, 12:24 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2013

227 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 24, 11:43 PM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2012

319 by Fadhil01dx »»
Feb 24, 4:09 PM

Poll: » Shiina vs Aoyama ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Genomax - Nov 13, 2012

490 by rishamr »»
Feb 19, 11:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.