Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Dec 10, 2011 3:58 PM
Nov 2011
Honestly speaking, sympathy doesn't equate to more deserving. I don't go off and date a girl because i feel bad, because that will make her feel worse.

Also I feel that Airi was the true victm in that last scene, Sana is so insensitive that she doesn't even realize Airi has feelings for Shingo too. It shows strong characters on Airi's part.

Still, there is no changing it, in the end. Shingo will love following his own feelings. All there is to it.
Dec 10, 2011 4:08 PM
Nov 2011
I hate Miu, she is my least favorite character out of any harem anime and they have done such a shitty job with the development that never should have happened. First off, we have Shingo, a clueless idiot who didn't see Airi as more than a friend and didn't end up with her over the air head. Yes..that is problem number 2, Miu may be nice, but she is a freaking air head, i feel like everyday is a cloudy day and her head is up in every one of those clouds. Let's go back to the episode where she was sick and told to go home, didn't listen, went to work, insisted in being stubborn because she was too clueless to admit she didn't know smart enough to go home and rest, and fainted. That's so cliche, and retarded. Oh i'm not feeling well, so im going to go to work and work until i pass out..
Anyway, that aside, Sana was favorite, sure she treated shingo like crap but the guy is too stupid not to want to make you feel like doing the same. Tsunderes are always heavily popular, Sana had many votes from the first meeting. The heartwrenchng cry and the swing scene made my laptop explode so i didn't have to, and this anime went from a 7/10 to a 2/10. Not because Sana didn't win, although..2 eps left..but cause Miu as a whole, i don't see what people see in her. I've seen cute, nice, kind, but aren't we all forgetting annoying? She is so clueless, it annoys you in itself..so mad
Dec 10, 2011 4:12 PM

Oct 2010
mike13531 said:

It would be looking that way for Miu if he chose Sana or Airi.

I don't think so, since it(from my point of view) doesn't look like Miu likes him as much. Also, this is only my opinion, I do not like Miu's character. I feel like she is too nice and too perfect to be girlfriend material. In short; she's boring. Compared to Airi and Sana, she is flawless, and that makes me uninterested in her.
Dec 10, 2011 4:14 PM

Nov 2010
mike13531 said:
Also I feel that Airi was the true victm in that last scene, Sana is so insensitive that she doesn't even realize Airi has feelings for Shingo too. It shows strong characters on Airi's part.

How so? Airi sat back and let it all happen, she accepted and and moved on and tried to warn Sana about it, she knew it would happen, she expected it. That was pretty much her role in this whole show, heck it was her role in Miu's route too, pretty much. To some extent I would agree to Sana being insensitive, but you have to remember that she was having trouble figuring out how she really feels about Shingo. After all, this adaption follows Miu's route, which Sana arguably played the biggest role out of the whole cast in. Hell, even in Miu's own route, Sana's character was that much more interesting than everyone else, even Miu herself.

What Airi is a victim of is how the adaption ruined her character's development, and this hurts the final score I will be giving it by a lot. One thing that really bothers me the most is just how badly Airi just fell out of the radar.

Hanachiyo said:
I don't think so, since it(from my point of view) doesn't look like Miu likes him as much.

This as well, I felt that Miu's feelings were developed way too late in the series, especially since this is only 12 episodes. It just seems like her whole appeal was cuteness and moe rather than her character development (or lack of) throughout the series.

On another note, it would've been nice if they did the same thing Kanon did and ran through every route and chose someone at the end though. >_>
EchoesOfManaDec 10, 2011 4:33 PM
Dec 10, 2011 4:31 PM
Nov 2011
RavenSana said:
I hate Miu, she is my least favorite character out of any harem anime and they have done such a shitty job with the development that never should have happened. First off, we have Shingo, a clueless idiot who didn't see Airi as more than a friend and didn't end up with her over the air head. Yes..that is problem number 2, Miu may be nice, but she is a freaking air head, i feel like everyday is a cloudy day and her head is up in every one of those clouds. Let's go back to the episode where she was sick and told to go home, didn't listen, went to work, insisted in being stubborn because she was too clueless to admit she didn't know smart enough to go home and rest, and fainted. That's so cliche, and retarded. Oh i'm not feeling well, so im going to go to work and work until i pass out..
Anyway, that aside, Sana was favorite, sure she treated shingo like crap but the guy is too stupid not to want to make you feel like doing the same. Tsunderes are always heavily popular, Sana had many votes from the first meeting. The heartwrenchng cry and the swing scene made my laptop explode so i didn't have to, and this anime went from a 7/10 to a 2/10. Not because Sana didn't win, although..2 eps left..but cause Miu as a whole, i don't see what people see in her. I've seen cute, nice, kind, but aren't we all forgetting annoying? She is so clueless, it annoys you in itself..so mad

annoying? o_O, sorry i don't follow. What you listed as annoying was exactly why Shingo likes her. Shingo's personality is the big brother type. Taking care of people come naturally to him, and they tend to like girls who need to be taken care of. I kind of relate since I feel the obligation to even help my friends if they ask, it's preference. :P, I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the show, but good luck, maybe there is an OVA for you in the making?

@hana
:D I see your point, but she isn't flawless. She's kind of a clueless idiot at times, who just blindly take care of others forgetting about herself. Which is why she is popular in the anime itself with the whole club. Shingo is the same type of person. I don't believe opposite attract, I believe in common interests.

@echo + hana
I actually like Airi a whole lot unlike Sana who's actually my least favorite in this show (PS: i like everyone in the show, so least isn't bad at all). I would be interested to see if they do what Clannad does and make an OVA.
The thing I disliked about if , they went for the Airi route , is that it's boring. Why? Cause we totally don't see the first introduced girl character to be the winner, that is clearly not cliche.
They need to drop that cliche, the change in main heroine IMO is actually a great revolution for this whole genre.
Author need to stop being retards and deadlock one character from day 1, or make it so obvious that idiots can figure out who is going to be the ending person
Dec 10, 2011 4:38 PM

Jul 2008
Hanachiyo said:
mike13531 said:

It would be looking that way for Miu if he chose Sana or Airi.

I don't think so, since it(from my point of view) doesn't look like Miu likes him as much. Also, this is only my opinion, I do not like Miu's character. I feel like she is too nice and too perfect to be girlfriend material. In short; she's boring. Compared to Airi and Sana, she is flawless, and that makes me uninterested in her.

Isn't her flaw that she overworks herself to help animals and puts too much of a burden on her own shoulders?

I don't think any of the girls have particularly strong characters in this show, but that might just be based on how the anime developed them.

Sena- problems with her mom and with boys attending the academy.
Sana-cat allergy and hates guys
Ange-wants to be a maid
Miu- overworks herself/doesn't care enough about her own well being when animals are involved.

All of those sound pretty boring.
Dec 10, 2011 4:38 PM

Nov 2010
mike13531 said:

They need to drop that cliche, the change in main heroine IMO is actually a great revolution for this whole genre.
Author need to stop being retards and deadlock one character from day 1, or make it so obvious that idiots can figure out who is going to be the ending person

See, this show had a lot of cliches incorporated with it. I don't mind Airi not taking it, I don't mind Miu taking it and I don't mind Sana not taking it. But the fact that Airi just dropped of the radar is just KILLING me. XD Especially having played through her route recently.
Dec 10, 2011 4:44 PM
Nov 2011
EchoesOfMana said:
mike13531 said:

See, this show had a lot of cliches incorporated with it. I don't mind Airi not taking it, I don't mind Miu taking it and I don't mind Sana not taking it. But the fact that Airi just dropped of the radar is just KILLING me. XD Especially having played through her route recently.

If there is 2 characters I really like to see an anime of, is Airi and Sakuno. They followed the Miu route and stopped progressing Airi. It's unfortunate but it happens. Trust me i know what the losing side feels like. In clannad I was a heavy Tomoyo fan, guess who won?

Spoiler alert for Clannad

mike13531Dec 10, 2011 5:14 PM
Dec 10, 2011 4:51 PM

May 2011
if you don't know how to use BBCodes then don't bother posting a spoiler ................

Edit: Thank You
RayyyDec 10, 2011 6:40 PM
Dec 10, 2011 5:16 PM
Dec 2010
Meh I want more Sakuno
Dec 10, 2011 5:35 PM
Nov 2010
I freaking love this episode. The main actually chose one of the persons I wanted him to chose.
Though, I honestly feel really bad for the other girls. And this is actually a good thing cause that means the show did a find job at making its audience feel emotionally attached to it.
Dec 10, 2011 5:55 PM

Nov 2010
mike13531 said:
Trust me i know what the losing side feels like

Again, it's not about whether winning or losing but rather how the characters were handled, heck, when did I side with anyone? Personally I could care less on who takes it, but at least make good use of the character development they did in the first half of the show. I just felt I wasted my time watching the first few episodes is all.
Dec 10, 2011 6:13 PM

May 2011
EchoesOfMana said:
mike13531 said:
Trust me i know what the losing side feels like

Again, it's not about whether winning or losing but rather how the characters were handled, heck, when did I side with anyone? Personally I could care less on who takes it, but at least make good use of the character development they did in the first half of the show. I just felt I wasted my time watching the first few episodes is all.

why they pretty much used part of Airi's route to settle things about the school merges? Nothing wrong with that. It makes more of a natural feel. If they pretty much jumped into miu's route it'll feel unnatural. I'm coming to love this show and how it really highlights life. The male MC is one the better i've seen in a while. I'm not particular with who is with who but this show has grown on me. The reality of heartbreak, the growth of relationships, and love
Dec 10, 2011 6:32 PM

Jan 2011
Sugoi sugoi
This last episode really blew out my mind, i didnt really expected this, as usually in romantic animes the confession doesnt arrive, or it does at the end.
in this anime we happened to watch not only an unexpected confession, but also how the other girls were affected by this.i must add that i was going to complain about how airi was left apart suddenly.however it was the fact that shingo didnt do anything else to keep on with that relationship.
To sum up, i think this kind of things are great as i love when the drama comes drastically
I liked the show so far, now i love it. in only one word : Beautiful
Dec 10, 2011 6:33 PM

Jan 2011
Exactly, people need to understand that the reason the show shifted from Airi is because she got friendzoned pretty much. I mean what else is there for her to do when the final resolution that Shingo just simply does not like her come about?

She put herself on the table, got in the bath, and he STILL didn't reciprocate....so she moved on.
Dec 10, 2011 6:34 PM
May 2010
I'm so happy they choose the moe girl and not the baka tsundere or the haughty girl x3
And for all the haters, you are just not normal, you're otaku so you don't know what is real love, sorry for you (^_^)
In real life, you don't fall in love for girls who beats you all the time, just back to reality men !
Dec 10, 2011 9:35 PM

Apr 2009
^ my psychology teacher states that making someone who used to hate you to fall in love with you or even just becoming a close friend somehow feels more rewarding than someone who has liked you from the start.. that means, tsunderes (classical type and only a few of the modern type ones) are actually viable in reality.. i could also attest for that from experience..

Tenchi_Ryu said:
Exactly, people need to understand that the reason the show shifted from Airi is because she got friendzoned pretty much. I mean what else is there for her to do when the final resolution that Shingo just simply does not like her come about?
i just wanted her to be friendzoned more and take some screen time.. she doesn't even need to be with the guy in the end for me.. i'm mostly neutral on whoever gets the guy but they made me become Airi's fan so i just wanted more significance out of her or they shouldn't have raised false hope earlier that she'll get more presence later.. heck, i support his confession for Miu, it deserved praise, although the damage has been dealt in the previous parts of the show that affected the entire structure of it.. arghh.. this is why multi-route VN's are hard to adapt when merging into one story.. the writing for the structure of the plot to follow is affected tremendously and may not flow well..
so anyway, my stand from now still goes to.. "let the guy pick Miu, we claim Airi".. (hmmm.. it's a good thing that in most harem animes i've watched, the one i liked isn't who the guy picked.. oh yeah..)
Dec 10, 2011 9:59 PM

Mar 2009
It's amazing to see how the shippers react to this anime, especially this episode XD. In the end, it's not who deserve it anymore but rather I'd like xyz to win lol.

It's bloody nostalgic, felt liek watching Clannad episode 18 again =))
Dec 10, 2011 10:19 PM
Jul 2018
I'd love for all the characters at least evenly develop their character; it felt as if ShingoxMiu was the decided couple at one point. Great ending though.

Best part: 2 episodes left. This is the first anime I see (not seeing as many as others, assumably) where the boy confesses and it isn't the last episode. Not many anime series do that, because it's awkward for the next episode and so on. I'd love to see an anime series that has someone confessing early, even after tons of character development. :)
Dec 11, 2011 1:21 AM

Jul 2008
HAHAHA!!! @ tsundere
Dec 11, 2011 2:49 AM
Jun 2010
Loooooooooool.

The annoying Shingo can have the goody goody Miu. Now Sana can be with Airi and all is win.
Dec 11, 2011 4:42 AM

May 2008
Guess the last 2 episode will be Airi and Sena route loooool..

Guess its not ending with an harem end just different routes!
Dec 11, 2011 5:23 AM

Nov 2010
First and foremost;
Lunar62 said:
And for all the haters, you are just not normal, you're otaku so you don't know what is real love, sorry for you (^_^)

Was this really necessary? Not only was this baseless assumption on the status of all users here, but this is just straight up offensive. The discussion is fine without name calling or offending others. Try and keep it civil.

Rayyy said:
why they pretty much used part of Airi's route to settle things about the school merges? Nothing wrong with that. It makes more of a natural feel. If they pretty much jumped into miu's route it'll feel unnatural. I'm coming to love this show and how it really highlights life. The male MC is one the better i've seen in a while. I'm not particular with who is with who but this show has grown on me. The reality of heartbreak, the growth of relationships, and love

And take up at least half the episodes of the series? So what your saying is that she was nothing more than a plot device used for the merger, is that it? And they spent 5 episodes to do so? It would have been fine for 2-3 episodes, but taking up 5-6 episodes and then she just suddenly fades into nothing? I don't buy it. I mean, why waste 5 episodes on her development, only to have her pretty much be kicked out of the main cast? As I've stated before she had just about as much screen time as Hayata in the recent episodes. Not once were we shown how she now handles herself with the male population. Not once were we noted on how she feels about merging post-Airi arc. Not once were we shown how the school is now, after the merging. Heck, the characters are acting as if the merging thing didn't happen at all at this point, and I nearly forgot it even happened. The school merging is there so that it may bring the characters together, a setting if you will, that is first and foremost. I really don't think that is all part of Airi's route is used for.

I can accept the fact that she gave up on Shingo, in fact I don't think she really felt anything towards him that would drive her in the first place. I can accept the fact that Shingo showed no interest towards anyone but Miu, because frankly, that's just the way I saw it. The love triangle in this show doesn't matter much to me. What I liked about this show was how they developed Airi in her arc, and Sena in Miu's route, seeing as how the last half of the show is following Miu's route. What I didn't like was how Airi's development was more or less dismantled, I could even go as far as saying that they threw it down the trash, in the recent episodes. As said before, the first few episodes REALLY felt like a waste of time, and I feel that the show could have gone without it and people wouldn't miss much. So, what I am saying is that, while the show is going according to how I expected it to be, they really dropped the ball with some of its characters. I am hoping that they would at least give Airi a proper closure. It may have been better if they chose to make this 24+ episodes or like Kanon, or Amagami SS, where each and every one of the characters may have equal development as well as a closure, who knows. Maybe I'm digging into this whole development a bit too much, but what can I do, I can't get back that one and a half to two hours of my life back. XD

Hageshiikaze said:
The annoying Shingo can have the goody goody Miu.

Now now, no need for that! At least he chose someone, right? At least there's that yuri ending... maybe...

Ahmer said:
Guess the last 2 episode will be Airi and Sena route loooool..

Nah, it's been following Miu's route since the beginning of second half, any other choice now would just not be believable at this point.

Once again, this show is missing Yutsuki... but she was a PSP exclusive character, so I'll let it pass. But god DAMN this world needs more Shrine Maidens!! XD
EchoesOfManaDec 11, 2011 6:21 AM
Dec 11, 2011 6:20 AM

Jul 2009
Miu won, game over for Sena, though that makes me sad. But it suprised me when he suddenly hugged her. I think that has to be the most progress that an game adaptation has made with out f***ing the girl or the school days ending :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 11, 2011 7:19 AM

Nov 2009
I am disappoint.

Not massively so as Miu would probably be my second choice.

I'm not a big fan of the fact that it was all set up as Airi and I liked that, just for her to be pushed to the side. I swear she has had like 2 mins of screen time and a handful of lines in the last 2 or 3 episodes. It's bad considering how much the story followed her in the beginning.

I'm not too bothered about Sana as she should have went for it while she had a chance instead of waiting until it was too late...after all she was with Shingo about as much as Miu.

Still I would lol hard at a twist ending of Shingo running off with Miu's mum, I certainly would =P
Dec 11, 2011 8:02 AM

Nov 2010
Riptos said:
Still I would lol hard at a twist ending of Shingo running off with Miu's mum, I certainly would =P

Let's goo!! Ending twist of the year confirmed!! XDDD
Dec 11, 2011 8:22 AM

Jun 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
Setsuna200 said:
I hope it goes to Sana.
Same here but with nothing against Miu fans, the production studio is foolish in their ways less Miu has a large popularity that to promote the very Sana ending many may hope would also more than anything make them buy the game more. That means more money for the production studio. Furthermore this may incite into giving out an OVA bonus or something like that. Where another girl can have an ending. If you think about it, it might be the good way to go.

Now for that, Shingo has to feel the sadness and pain next episode of Sana and somehow they need to cram up Sana's story. That I am afraid for.

Like what they did in Clannad with Tomoyo and Kyou. But I am not sure it might stick with Miu
Dec 11, 2011 9:52 AM

Jul 2011
Well, I wasn't rooting for anyone and like Sana but am happy with how it turned out. Pretty refreshing, really.

Too bad for Sana but she brought it on herself. Interested to see what is going to happen now.
Dec 11, 2011 11:59 AM
Apr 2011
The episode itself was good, the confession was awkward but we'll let that slide. The issue is the overall narrative in this show being about as congruous as Legos scattered across the floor. Its strange, each episode has been on its own very good (5/5 almost across the board) but on the overall I cannot see myself giving this show more than a 7. Yes, there is a lot of foreshadowing to build to this end, but the path taken could have been a lot better.

So great individual pieces, shoddy congruency, and the characters are about as interesting as well dressed and very beautiful... logs. The most developed heroine, and the one that looked to have promise with some allusions to her background strife, disappeared half way through the show, our main heroine is almost a mary-sue of niceness. So we had the possibility to have a well developed heroine but instead we got three half-developed characters, one of them is an everyman (woman), one is a beautifully deconstructed tsundere, and the third just looked like she would turn into something deep but ultimately became a spectator.

I'm a fan of how people complain about cliche, but Miu is a pretty staple modern cliche. Sana was a deconstruction, rare, and Sena was a classic tsundere which has fallen so far off the radar of normalcy in the modern age of anime that it may as well be called a breath of fresh air. If there are cliches in this show, aside from Ange/Maid-service, Miu is incredibly cliche. And let's not kid ourselves, we've had plenty of shows in just the last couple of years where a character picked a love interest... now, if it was a good show is another matter, but what happened here is hardly rare.

Go watch Fortune Arterial. That one ends at 8~9 in terms of any sort of mystery about romance.
VenatsDec 11, 2011 12:05 PM
Dec 11, 2011 1:12 PM

Sep 2009
danm it Airi STEP UP YOUR GAME... even SANA needs to step it up
Dec 11, 2011 2:21 PM

Nov 2008
Mr_DaftPunk said:
Well that's what Sana gets for not being honest with herself, and with Shingo. If you don't then that's pretty much the outcome you're gonna get... heartache

True. I felt bad for her, but I was rooting for Miu. I thinks she's a great character, and unlike Sana, she didn't treat him like some disease. I'm sorry, but when you treat a guy like that you only make him think you hate him, and even if your playing around, you usually stay in the friend zone. She really didn't do anything to indicate that she was romantically interested in him, at least as far as he was concerned. I really do hope they keep it Miu x Shingo, cause otherwise I'm just gonna rage.

I would of been rooting for Sakuno, if she weren't his sister. I wish she had had more appearance on the show.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Dec 11, 2011 2:34 PM

Nov 2010
Venats said:
So we had the possibility to have a well developed heroine but instead we got three half-developed characters, one of them is an everyman (woman), one is a beautifully deconstructed tsundere, and the third just looked like she would turn into something deep but ultimately became a spectator.

This is precisely what I was trying to get at, except I think only Miu was the one that needed more development, especially given the fact that she was the chosen heroine. I just feel that the characters weren't used to their full potential is all. Sana's and Airi's development were well done to say the least, and it was a shame that Airi faded into nothing after the first half. As for Sana, she was arguably the character with the most development in the adaption, despite how she was a side character in the visual novel (PC-wise at least). Then again, this is how it pretty much went in the PC visual novel.

SephiriAzure said:
I would of been rooting for Sakuno, if she weren't his sister. I wish she had had more appearance on the show.

Again, let me clarify, Sakuno is his step-sister. But yeah, this show lacks Sakuno.
EchoesOfManaDec 11, 2011 2:52 PM
Dec 11, 2011 4:49 PM

Apr 2009
Venats said:
The episode itself was good, the confession was awkward but we'll let that slide. The issue is the overall narrative in this show being about as congruous as Legos scattered across the floor. Its strange, each episode has been on its own very good (5/5 almost across the board) but on the overall I cannot see myself giving this show more than a 7. Yes, there is a lot of foreshadowing to build to this end, but the path taken could have been a lot better.

So great individual pieces, shoddy congruency, and the characters are about as interesting as well dressed and very beautiful... logs. The most developed heroine, and the one that looked to have promise with some allusions to her background strife, disappeared half way through the show, our main heroine is almost a mary-sue of niceness. So we had the possibility to have a well developed heroine but instead we got three half-developed characters, one of them is an everyman (woman), one is a beautifully deconstructed tsundere, and the third just looked like she would turn into something deep but ultimately became a spectator.

I'm a fan of how people complain about cliche, but Miu is a pretty staple modern cliche. Sana was a deconstruction, rare, and Sena was a classic tsundere which has fallen so far off the radar of normalcy in the modern age of anime that it may as well be called a breath of fresh air. If there are cliches in this show, aside from Ange/Maid-service, Miu is incredibly cliche. And let's not kid ourselves, we've had plenty of shows in just the last couple of years where a character picked a love interest... now, if it was a good show is another matter, but what happened here is hardly rare.
lots of us have been trying to point out the flaws of the overall structure of the show and yet you're the one who was able to nail it.. excellent..
Dec 11, 2011 6:05 PM

Nov 2010
wow nice episode! :)

wasn't rooting for anybody but if it was me i think i would also choose miu. admit it sana sometimes ACTED like she didn't care so yeah (that's what you get for hiding your feelings... and calling him a bug every time he got close to miu)

glad it's just a love triangle and not an other boy has 10 girls to choose from haha (shuffle not counted shuffle rules!! haha)
Dec 11, 2011 6:42 PM

Jan 2011
But that's why Miu was chosen in the first place, because of her simplicity and her simple nature to just want to help just cause. Some keep going on about development and Miu being generic/cliche/boring, but as a realistic guy, that's exactly the type of girl I want. Character development is nice, but at the same time, Sana and Airi BOTH had some big problems they had to get over. While you can give them some points for doing that, you can't get mad at Shingo for choosing the girl with no serious issues or problems.

With Miu, what you see is what you get, and Shingo was satisfied with that.
Dec 12, 2011 12:26 AM

Nov 2010
Tenchi_Ryu said:
While you can give them some points for doing that, you can't get mad at Shingo for choosing the girl with no serious issues or problems.

Now, when did some of us say we were mad at Shingo?

Tenchi_Ryu said:
Character development is nice, but at the same time, Sana and Airi BOTH had some big problems they had to get over.

Which is why a good portion of the story was dedicated to the Airi, and to some extent Sana, trying to get over the said problem. This alone, made them that much more interesting in my eyes. My problem with this show is not who Shingo chooses, but how they just wasted a perfectly good character in Airi.

While this is romance/harem and all, I wouldn't let my idea of an ideal girlfriend to be the "be all end all" when it comes to choosing a favorite character. While Miu seems to be the "perfect" girlfriend material, she just didn't seem that interesting at all. She was the most "bland", for the lack of a better word, of the three. Again, I just don't think Manglobe did a good job at handling the characters at all.

ididthefopp said:
Okay, now I want some nice boat.

I'm down for another nice boat ending! XDD
Dec 12, 2011 2:47 PM
Dec 2011
So I wasted the entire first half of this anime watching Air (I liked her best) and Ange. Then all of a sudden Airi disappears for good (two episodes left, nothing will likely happen) and we get Miu (My number two pick). Anime might as well end at episode 10. Can't see what the last two episodes can be about.

Should have skipped the first 6 or so eps of the series and I'd be right where we are now. First half and second half are so different am I watching the same anime?
Dec 12, 2011 2:58 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
It's not just about your destination; it's also about the path you take.
Dec 12, 2011 3:06 PM

Jul 2011
dam i just watched this episode, that scene with sana crying was heartbreaking, i was rooting for miu but i feel really sorry for sana and even airi, i love this anime, i thought this was gonna be another one of those harem animes with loads of echi at first so i didn't bother watching it at first, but my friend recommended it and wow it blew past my expectations, im glad the main character wasn't indecisive and actually chose a girl instead of the cliche crappy harem ending, but i must say that these kinds of ending are a lot more sad than the usual ones but so much better

5/5
Dec 12, 2011 4:49 PM

May 2011
Omg Shingo already chose this episode?! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn you piece of crap why Miu!? Even though its been leading up to this the last couple of episode, I've been praying it wouldn't happen. Asanfraebnjkawbfga

Watching Sana cry like that was extremely heartbreaking, almost teared up myself. Then Airi comes and makes it even more depressing seeing as she's all forgotten. Was rooting for Airi all the way and I would be happy with Sana but now..
Dec 12, 2011 4:54 PM

Mar 2009
10 pages?! Calm down, people.
Dec 12, 2011 5:06 PM
Dec 2011
This anime is pretty much over. nothing left to say.
Dec 12, 2011 5:59 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Mormegil said:

If you think we're worked up over this now, what's it going to look like if the shit hits the fan in the last two episodes...?

(grin)
Dec 12, 2011 7:44 PM

May 2011
financialcrisis said:
This anime is pretty much over. nothing left to say.

It's not over till the final episode airs. So stop saying it's over just cause there was the confession.

Cratex said:
Mormegil said:

If you think we're worked up over this now, what's it going to look like if the shit hits the fan in the last two episodes...?

(grin)

pretty much 8)
Dec 12, 2011 9:08 PM

Oct 2010
Mormegil said:
ROFL look at Madoka last episode thread then tell me that.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 12, 2011 9:31 PM

Apr 2011
3 girls with half baked development is not good. Airi would have a better development if the others didn't interfere. Sorry for the Miu fans but, I just find her bland and not interesting at all. Seriously, I blame Manglobe and their half-assed works.

Doesn't look like it's going straight to Miu's route based on the previews. I'm just going to hit the games then, and learn japanese along the way.
Dec 13, 2011 8:56 AM

Oct 2010
And Airi??? WTF!!!
Dec 13, 2011 2:13 PM

Feb 2011
I was mildly surprised. I was expecting Airi. Always kind of been the rule of thumb in harems that the girl with most screen time and lonely face-shots tends to be the girl the guy ends up with.
Dec 13, 2011 2:52 PM

Aug 2011
Ardamaeus said:
I was mildly surprised. I was expecting Airi. Always kind of been the rule of thumb in harems that the girl with most screen time and lonely face-shots tends to be the girl the guy ends up with.

^This. and well what else can you expect..., BS fail anime will be BS fail anime. lol
5547r8.jpgNaxrrhid.png
Dec 13, 2011 2:58 PM

Mar 2009
Naxrrhid said:
Ardamaeus said:

^This. and well what else can you expect..., BS fail anime will be BS fail anime. lol

OH U MAD SHIPPER?
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mashiroiro Symphony: The Color of Lovers Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

game8910 - Dec 13, 2011

196 by RioAl »»
May 3, 2023 5:49 AM

» Poor Airi

shuvrokun - Mar 19, 2023

3 by shuvrokun »»
Mar 20, 2023 8:37 AM

» Shingo's and Airi's name

Rad_Scientist - Jan 25, 2023

4 by Rad_Scientist »»
Jan 25, 2023 10:33 AM

Poll: » Mashiroiro Symphony: Love Is Pure White Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 11, 2011

92 by NextUniverse »»
Jul 5, 2022 12:56 PM

Poll: » Mashiroiro Symphony: Love Is Pure White Episode 1 Discussion

Zaerick - Oct 10, 2011

45 by NextUniverse »»
Jul 5, 2022 12:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.