Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 4, 2011 7:15 AM

Nov 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I feel like these new abyssal ones are lacking the creativity and sheer horror that the original awakened beings instilled. Or maybe I have yet to see a design that matches the sheer badassaery that is Isley's awakened form. So. Fucking. Badass.

PRICILLA WHERE?!?
CLARE WHERE?!?
Dec 4, 2011 7:33 AM

Sep 2007
This end ...
When they are all back !
Dec 4, 2011 7:38 AM

Jan 2009
at last the support gang has shown up
i knew Myria would survive this lol
Dec 4, 2011 7:44 AM

Dec 2010
Awesome chapter! hope we will get to see some action with Clare and Raki soon
Dec 4, 2011 7:59 AM

Feb 2008
Predictable chapter end is predictable.
Dec 4, 2011 8:53 AM
Sep 2007
Exkalamity said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
I feel like these new abyssal ones are lacking the creativity and sheer horror that the original awakened beings instilled. Or maybe I have yet to see a design that matches the sheer badassaery that is Isley's awakened form. So. Fucking. Badass.

PRICILLA WHERE?!?
CLARE WHERE?!?

Yea, I was like as anyone seen Clare yet, you know the main character of this manga.
Hi
Dec 4, 2011 9:19 AM

May 2010
I'm glad they made it on time to save Miria, now it's time to counter attack !!
Dec 4, 2011 11:15 AM

Jul 2007
loving two new "metallics" a lot more than the "humanoid" one. Those winged blades were fascinating for me.

otherwise, meh, I feel they will still get the floor wiped with themselves before whatever Clare became awakes.
Dec 4, 2011 1:07 PM

Feb 2010
Predictable chapter idd^^ under normal circumstances the 3 abyssal ones should wipe the floor with the ghost and the remaining claymores.
Dec 4, 2011 1:55 PM

Jun 2008
bskbob said:
Predictable chapter idd^^ under normal circumstances the 3 abyssal ones should wipe the floor with the ghost and the remaining claymores.

Ghost? What ghost?

Well we pretty much expected them to arrive this time, they were already too late. The good thing is that they don't have to deal with three abyssal ones but only one since the two are busy fighting each other.
Now they have to keep her busy while others get the bodies of the injured ones.
But of course it's the matter of how they leave afterwords. They will be chased if they don't kill her and carrying the bodies of injured Claymores isn't the best way to escape.
Can they defeated her i wonder? They are quite a big team and they are a lot better than the Claymores there so maybe they can pull it off.
Dec 4, 2011 3:17 PM

Jun 2009
At 1st I thought Cassandra's upper body is attach to her.. you know.. and yes it's true the 3 new AB seems a bit distorted or the author just put something random to just create them.
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Dec 4, 2011 5:05 PM

Jun 2010
Finally the others arrived. Wonder how many chapters it will more take for Clare to appear...
Dec 4, 2011 7:17 PM

Feb 2008
they really didnt look abyssal to me. abyssals are suppose to be massive. those just looked like special awakened.
Dec 4, 2011 7:33 PM

Jan 2009
damn(predictable) cliffhanger , and yea the abyssal ones don't really look menacing. could priscilla and clare make a badass comeback? please?
Dec 4, 2011 8:14 PM

Nov 2008
Yeah, we all are waiting for Clare to return.
Dec 5, 2011 12:40 AM

Jul 2009
Naturally, if they create 3 AB's, they have to increase the fighting capabilities of the other side.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Dec 5, 2011 1:18 PM

Aug 2011
I like the story were heading for. :)

Dec 5, 2011 1:21 PM

Feb 2010
Ugh, I really wish Clare or Priscilla would show up already and kill the 3 number 1s for we can move on.
Dec 5, 2011 7:18 PM

Feb 2009
Lame :/
3 Abyssal beings and none of them feel like a threat at all....
Dec 5, 2011 10:23 PM

May 2011
i think Cassandra's favorite word is shit.
Dec 6, 2011 12:51 AM
Mar 2010
"Ugh, I really wish Clare or Priscilla would show up already and kill the 3 number 1s for we can move on. (Father Anderson)"

Deneve is now here to do it for them, pwning all 3 AOs with her bare hands too :D

---------------------------------

don't forget:

Cynthia, and especially Yuma (better than Cynthia now), can do Supportive Regeneration, and thus if the "injured-killed" Claymores aren't dead, they can be saved by Yuma especially, as remember that Cynthia was in quite a "bad state", lol.
HegemonKhanDec 6, 2011 12:55 AM
Dec 6, 2011 10:29 AM

Jul 2007
Exkalamity said:
I feel like these new abyssal ones are lacking the creativity and sheer horror that the original awakened beings instilled.

Well, don't forget the fact that the 3 abyssal one's we're used to were gradually and naturally produced. These 3 monstrosities were developed and kept alive unnaturally in a lab and then rushed into production upon their Claymore forms' deaths. I think their primary focus is purposely towards battle effectiveness over beauty & it definitely shows as everyone has pointed out.

I did not see a single thing "lame" as you've put it in this chapter. I still really enjoyed this one, and don't understand how anyone could see it as such. This is a monthly manga, so the chapters are well-worked on & it shows.
きみ は だれ だい?
ぼく は ラムボ!
ぼく は だれ だい?
きみ は ラムボ!
ラムボ なんでし!
Dec 6, 2011 11:03 AM

Oct 2008
Ani-Blast said:

Exkalamity said:
I feel like these new abyssal ones are lacking the creativity and sheer horror that the original awakened beings instilled.

Well, don't forget the fact that the 3 abyssal one's we're used to were gradually and naturally produced.

I don't believe these new abyssal ones are lacking in creativity or any less menacing per say than the original abyssal ones. But I do feel that the original abyssal ones had an air of invincibility and power that has been all but utterly destroyed by this point. The term abyssal ones doesn't have the same chill (down spine) factor as it once manufactured in the reader. It's all Priscilla's fault. I hate her. She's so broken.
Dec 6, 2011 1:47 PM

Sep 2008
kisami said:
they really didnt look abyssal to me. abyssals are suppose to be massive. those just looked like special awakened.

Awakened Alicia wasn't that big either.
Dec 8, 2011 11:27 AM

Jul 2011
The Deneve Team is here !!!

Who will be the next fighters of this battle ???

Don't forget there are injuried female warriors on the floor !!!
Dec 8, 2011 9:35 PM
Mar 2010
Deneve will pwn all 3 AOs all by herself and with her bare hands, tearing-ripping the 3 AOs into pieces :D

And then Deneve will punch Miria... RIP ... Miria is now finally truly dead.

Deneve cries her heart out, I... I... I'm sorry Miria, I didn't realize how powerful I've become... sob sob sob.
Dec 9, 2011 10:24 AM

Jul 2011
Deneve is awesome but she need some help too.

I hope the Twin and Audrey will be in this battle.

For now Dae is very happy, but not Mr Limt and the other.

Clare and Pricillia.....what is going on ???
Dec 10, 2011 12:07 PM

Jul 2009
baboon said:

Yeah thought the same.

Have a strong feeling those three will be ripped apart by our newly arrived warriors (^.^)
Dec 10, 2011 12:53 PM

Jul 2011
EternalDreamer said:
baboon said:

Yeah thought the same.

Have a strong feeling those three will be ripped apart by our newly arrived warriors (^.^)

I really don't agree

All the female warriors that we can see on the last picture except Miria, Anastasia and Nike have at last a experience with a awakened being with the level of a abyssal (Isley, Pricillia, Beth). And the words of Deneve prove it.

then it is very logic if they don't run away in front of the abyssals.

For now, it really is not time for fear.

Even if this final battle won't be so easy, union creates strength and hope
Dec 10, 2011 2:41 PM
Jul 2009

I agree.. I think Yagi is running out of ideas because all of his new "monsters" look like recycled versions of past ones. I'm sad to say his art is not as good as before, because all of it lacks something now.. [I'v said this many times, but no one reads it anyway]

Even one of the first awakened beings we saw looked better than the 3 new abyssal ones.
http://www.mangareader.net/485-29345-3/claymore/chapter-34.html

Volumes 1-14 were good. The rest, meh..
And geez, there's 3 new abyssal ones when we don't even know what's going on with Clare, Priscilla, The Destroyer, Raki, and the other Continent.
UserDeletedDec 10, 2011 2:52 PM
Dec 11, 2011 4:27 AM

Jul 2011
Exkalamity said:

SecretNobody said:
I agree.. I think Yagi is running out of ideas because all of his new "monsters" look like recycled versions of past ones. I'm sad to say his art is not as good as before, because all of it lacks something now.. [I'v said this many times, but no one reads it anyway]

Even one of the first awakened beings we saw looked better than the 3 new abyssal ones.
http://www.mangareader.net/485-29345-3/claymore/chapter-34.html.

I agree to, but we don't care about that, because the three new abyssals won't stay alive a long time.

SecretNobody said:
Volumes 1-14 were good. The rest, meh..
And geez, there's 3 new abyssal ones when we don't even know what's going on with Clare, Priscilla, The Destroyer, Raki, and the other Continent.

The story of the manga brings foward step by step, don't be hurried...
Dec 12, 2011 4:34 AM
Mar 2011
DuroDeMatar said:
Yeah, we all are waiting for Clare to return.

True ;]
Dec 12, 2011 9:18 PM
Jun 2011
SWEET JESUS, THEY'RE BACK!!!!!!!!
Dec 13, 2011 2:13 PM

Jul 2011
I mostly wish to see the return of Ilena in this final battle...
she will have the left arm of Ophelia and the right arm of Flora.
Dec 13, 2011 2:41 PM

Nov 2010
amenboy972 said:

Ilena? Whose that o_O?
Dec 13, 2011 5:31 PM

Jul 2011
Exkalamity said:
amenboy972 said:

Ilena? Whose that o_O?

If you told me : Who is that ?

I give you a link to answer you :

http://claymore.wikia.com/wiki/Irene
Dec 14, 2011 4:33 AM

Nov 2010
amenboy972 said:
Exkalamity said:
amenboy972 said:

Ilena? Whose that o_O?

If you told me : Who is that ?

I give you a link to answer you :

http://claymore.wikia.com/wiki/Irene

Ilene =/= Irene at all. Totally sound different, even in Engrish....
and lol Irene coming back would be absolute madness, though we would have to explain how she survived for seven years with no arms. Perhaps she awakened....
Dec 14, 2011 11:19 AM
Mar 2010
Ilena=Ilene=Irene

(in translation of Japanese to English, R and L are interchangable. There's no L in Japanese. Though, this is only my limited understanding of someone who knows nothing about Japanese, Katatonic and all this language stuff, lol)

Rigardo vs Rigaldo
Galk vs Gark
Ilena-Ilene vs Irene
Renee-Rene-Rune vs Lune
..and surely more..

(there's also, Easley vs Isley, merely different spellings seen used, and other-more examples too of different spellings)

(Raftela vs Rafutela or something like this, meh)

(The Holy City: Rabona vs Labona)

(Eastern Land: Sutare: manga vs Sutafu: anime)

(Rubel vs Louvre)

(Rimuto vs Limt)

I think Ilena is suppose to be her correct name (and it does sound more like her too hehe), but I first heard Irene, so that's the name I use, and it is useful to use too, due to Elena (the only friend Clare initially had as a Claymore) vs Ilena, lol. So, I use Irene as it is unique and easily distinguishable from Elena.

--------------------

now.... if only we didn't still have to content with... (these *ARE* different characters)

Katea and Kate
Luciela and Lucia and Lutecia (3 similar names, argh)
Clare and Clarice
Rafaela and Raftela
Ilena (Irene-Ilene) and Elena
Miria and Miata
..and probably some more, I'm forgetting...

---------------------

(Mucha: The Southern Land vs Musha: Priscilla's home town in the Southern Land)

(Rabona-Labona: The Holy City in the Central Land vs Robano-Rabano-whatever-it-is / Toulouse: The Central Land. Obviously I use Toulouse to avoid the confusion with the Holy City, lol)

(Towns: Doga: Raki's Home town in South or West vs Dabi: town in North)
HegemonKhanDec 14, 2011 11:56 AM
Dec 14, 2011 12:00 PM
Mar 2010
As to whether Irene-Ilena-Ilene is dead, it depends upon whether Rafaela executed her or not.

The evidence though is that Irene-Ilena-Ilene is most likely dead, killed by Rafaela.

---------------

P.S.

I'm going back to using jsut Irene now, as I'm getting sick of writing the all 3 versions of her name, lol
Dec 14, 2011 4:47 PM

Jun 2010
Monad said:
Can they defeated her i wonder? They are quite a big team and they are a lot better than the Claymores there so maybe they can pull it off.

It's quite likely that they can - considering their experience in fighting awakened beings all this time.
Dec 14, 2011 7:28 PM

Jul 2011
HegemonKhan said:
As to whether Irene-Ilena-Ilene is dead, it depends upon whether Rafaela executed her or not.

The evidence though is that Irene-Ilena-Ilene is most likely dead, killed by Rafaela.

---------------

P.S.

I'm going back to using jsut Irene now, as I'm getting sick of writing the all 3 versions of her name, lol

Exkalamity said:
Ilene =/= Irene at all. Totally sound different, even in Engrish....
and lol Irene coming back would be absolute madness, though we would have to explain how she survived for seven years with no arms. Perhaps she awakened....

Excuse me if my english is lame.

Nobody know what was happened to Ilena in the chapter 38, except Clare who has the memory of Rafaela, it is very weird isn't it ?

Rafaela wished to kill her sister before and when she saw her in the chapter 64(she already had her sword in her hand), she changed her descision. Why not the same thing with Ilena ?

And Mr Exkalamity I told in my previous post : she will have the left arm of Ophelia and the right arm of Flora.

If Ilena was awakened, Clare would feel it. Maybe Rafaela give her pills to delete her youki.
Dec 15, 2011 5:51 AM

Jul 2009
They did look fairly boring for abyssal ones compared to the others.
Dec 15, 2011 12:56 PM

Jul 2011
I wonder if Clare won't fuse with Pricillia... Of course after a fight of spirit !

We need some data on the Blob, maybe in 2 weeks ...
Dec 16, 2011 1:02 PM
Mar 2010
Irene's Arm on Clare did twitch at roughly the same time that Rafaela would be killing Irene, so it's more likely that indeed Irene is dead, killed by Rafaela.

Also, Rafaela has no qualms about killing her fellow Claymores, as the only one she cares about is her beloved older sister Luciela, and Rubel is using his information ABOUT Luciela to "own" Rafaela as his "pawn". And so, Rafaela will do whatever Rubel wants of her, and/or whatever she needs to do, for her beloved older sister Luciela, and Rafaela's mission to save-protect Luciela by returning her to being a Claymore or a Human possibly from being an Awakened, an AO. Rafaela would gladly kill all of her fellow Claymores, if it meant she could get her beloved older sister Luciela back. And indeed she did kill some or maybe many Claymores as the Org's... well Rubel's... "Assassin of the Org". Also, she thought that she what she was doing, was going to sacrifice her own life force, to give to her just killed Luciela by her own hands, and so to revive Luciela from the dead as a Claymore or possibly a Human. At least that's what Rubel told her would happen though he likely was actually telling her how to creater an Uber Awakened... my theory anyways in conjunction with Rubel's mysterious information ABOUT Luciela, hehe.
HegemonKhanDec 16, 2011 1:08 PM
Dec 20, 2011 3:19 PM

Jul 2011
First Rafaela made a mere contract with the Organization thanks to Rubul. Rafaela only needed informations on Luciela. As she said to find Ilena was very hard and the organization didn't send someone for spying Rafaela... Then Rafaela could lie easily on her mission.

Clare felt a change in Ilena's yoki (she turned around and said :" Ilena !") and after that, her new right arm made a noise like a heartbeat (chapter 38).
Ilena told Rafaela : "As strong you are, why have you stopped at number 5 ?" And Before that Ilena asked her something about her left eye. Then Ilena heard about Rafaela 21 years ago (until now) in this time Ilena was a trainee like Teresa (chapter 64).

Maybe Ilena heard about a story on a Abyssal one which borned on the lands of the Organisation when she was a trainee, or she read the report on Rafaela & Luciela. Maybe the discussion between Ilena and Rafaela was more longer. And Rafaela decided to save Ilena for some reasons.

In the war of Pieta the organization lost a lot female warriors (24 warriors) and other female warriors died in other situations :

-Ophelia (killed by Clare)

-Elena (killed by Clare. She sent a black card to Clare)

-Jean's friends (killed by Riful & Duff),

- Eva and her friends (killed by awakened beings of the North)

the organization lost 33 female warriors very fast in this generation.

Do you really think the organization wished that a powerful female warrior like Rafeala go away ?......Mostly after the war of Pieta, with the arriving of many awakened beings ? The organization never gave to Rafaela informations on Luciela, they were afraid that Rafaela disappear . Once Rafaela had informations on her sister, she did't need the organization anymore. And I am sure Ilena told Rafaela something like : "The organization needs you too much, they won't tell you nothing on your sister !"

And until now we have no real proof about the Ilena's death. Nobody in the manga talk about the Ilena's death.
Dec 20, 2011 9:45 PM
Mar 2010
Rafaela wasn't exactly very talkative to Irene:

Rafaela responding curtly to Irene's interrogation: ~"I have no need to speak, as you're going to be dead in the next second, a corpse has no use for my answers"

------------------------

Also, I don't see any signs of recognition by Irene. She's merely aware that this is no "rank 5", as she knows well about powerful Claymores... Teresa and then Priscilla, poor Irene. Surely, just from one look at Rafaela, and Irene know she was dealing with a Claymore quite possibly (my theory anyways) in the SAME Elite league as that of Teresa and Priscilla, the Claymores who are beyond a rank 1.

-------------------------

The Org doesn't care even about its Rank 1 Claymores! And personally I'm not sure how dependant the Org's BCs actually are upon their rank 1 Claymores to protect them from the AOs or other threats...

As much as the Org seems to be in desperation throwing first their AFs and now 3 AOs, while hiding inside, Rimuto is far to calm and cool, he and the Org still have a "trump card" should they need it, they'd just rather not expose that "trump card" if they can help it. Rimuto could possibly be an unber powerful Awakened.

And, then we've got Rubel... fearlessly outside... or is he too powerful to be killed, hehe :D (Ya, Dae is outside too, but he's too excited this time to care about his own survival, lol. But, meh, maybe he too is uber powerful, hehe)
HegemonKhanDec 20, 2011 9:49 PM
Dec 21, 2011 1:56 PM

Jul 2011
I very disagree with you

First : Rafeala told Ilena why she came to her (her mission), and how she succeeded to find her. Ilena asked her name, and Rafaela introduced herself to Ilena (her name ans her number).

Rafaela talked about the other person who was with Ilena, before Ilena began to talk.

Rafaela has twice more balloons than Ilena (chapter 38), then Rafaela talked more than Ilena in this chapter.

Second : How could Ilena feel Rafaela's power (yoki) ?? The Rafaela's yoki was sealed. Ilena could not guess the Rafaela's level of power.

The organization gave Rafaela the number 5 because, there is a deep difference between the number 5 and the number 6 (Miria's words in the chapter 31) and among the 5 first female warriors of the organization she was the only one who had her yoki sealed.

Third : As I told you ,Rafaela talked about the other person who was with Ilena, before Ilena began to talk. Indeed Rafaela felt another yoki (Clare's yoki). After that Rafaela told Ilena : It was a mistake to practice your "Quick sword technique", because of that you are radiating yoma energy like a normal warrior.
After Rafaela noticed Ilena has not her arms anymore. Why did Ilena release her yoki with her quick sword and cut her last arm after ? It made no sense for Rafaela (and me too). Rafaela understood that Ilena gave her right arm to the other person who was with Ilena before her meeting with Ilena. (chpater 38)

In the chapter 50 Rafaela found Clare and Jean in a forest (Rafaela felt their yoki). I am sure Rafaela recognized the female warrior's yoki who was with Ilena before her meeting with Ilena. And that female warrior was Clare.

And a question for you : Why did not Rafaela make a report for the organization on the Clare's new right arm ?

Fourth : master rimuto, a awakened being, it is impossible !!!!
Dec 21, 2011 6:12 PM
Mar 2010
amenboy972 said:
I very disagree with you

First : Rafeala told Ilena why she came to her (her mission), and how she succeeded to find her. Ilena asked her name, and Rafaela introduced herself to Ilena (her name ans her number).

Rafaela talked about the other person who was with Ilena, before Ilena began to talk.

Rafaela has twice more balloons than Ilena (chapter 38), then Rafaela talked more than Ilena in this chapter.

Second : How could Ilena feel Rafaela's power (yoki) ?? The Rafaela's yoki was sealed. Ilena could not guess the Rafaela's level of power.

The organization gave Rafaela the number 5 because, there is a deep difference between the number 5 and the number 6 (Miria's words in the chapter 31) and among the 5 first female warriors of the organization she was the only one who had her yoki sealed.

Third : As I told you ,Rafaela talked about the other person who was with Ilena, before Ilena began to talk. Indeed Rafaela felt another yoki (Clare's yoki). After that Rafaela told Ilena : It was a mistake to practice your "Quick sword technique", because of that you are radiating yoma energy like a normal warrior.
After Rafaela noticed Ilena has not her arms anymore. Why did Ilena release her yoki with her quick sword and cut her last arm after ? It made no sense for Rafaela (and me too). Rafaela understood that Ilena gave her right arm to the other person who was with Ilena before her meeting with Ilena. (chpater 38)

In the chapter 50 Rafaela found Clare and Jean in a forest (Rafaela felt their yoki). I am sure Rafaela recognized the female warrior's yoki who was with Ilena before her meeting with Ilena. And that female warrior was Clare.

And a question for you : Why did not Rafaela make a report for the organization on the Clare's new right arm ?

Fourth : master rimuto, a awakened being, it is impossible !!!!

1. And all of these comments by Rafaela were formal and business-like only.

2. Irene couldn't Yoki Sense Rafaela's power (unless Irene is an equal or a better Yoki Sensor than Teresa, neither of which she isn't. Teresa as a mere Trainee could Yoki Sense NYS Rafaela, which not even Blind Galatea could sense the NYS Ghosts, hehe)

Irene knew Rafaela was powerful the "conventional" way, through experience.

I for example, from just one single look, tell if I could win in a fight against someone or in how strong they are. All the subtle cues that only those with experience are able to look for and notice-see in someone :D

Like being a body language expert (or you don't have to be officially-statusly one as well), you can tell who's lying and who's not.

Mike Tyson's coach, could tell Mike (as a kid) would become the best boxer in the world

etc etc etc

3. Irene had NYS* status too, which is why Rafaela couldn't find her, unlike Irene used her QS on Claymore Ophelia and in training Clare.

*NYS=Natural Yoki Suppression. Achieved through not using Yoki ever (or hardly ever) and/or not using Yoki for a very long time.**

**Those who had NYS status: Exiled-Banished Rafaela, Teresa, Claymore Priscilla, Awakened Priscilla, Deserter Irene, the 7 Ghosts (Miria, Clare, Deneve, Helen, Cynthia, Tabatha, and Yuma), and maybe Deserter Galatea. All no longer have their NYS status, except maybe Tabatha, hehe.

4. Don't forget that it was Rubel+Rafaela who found Clare+Jean, she's working for (actually she's his "pawn", due to blackmail by) Rubel, unknown by the Organization.

5. About Clare: It's possible that Rafaela was also under orders by Rubel to find Clare, as well as to assassinate his one witness, Irene. hehe :D Hence Rafaela questioning Irene. Again, pure business... hehe

6. Rimuto... I wouldn't be surprised if he were an uber Awakened (along with Rubel too)...

also, there's something peculiar about Rimuto:

he has on armor underneath his "black coats", and a metal collar around his neck...

a metal collar around his neck is suspicious... as an Awakened, that would be quite handy to have, to protect against decapition, lol.

Also... there is the YSPs (Yoki Suppression Pills)... lots of issues with those... :D
Dec 24, 2011 5:07 AM

Jul 2011
HegemonKhan said:
Don't forget that it was Rubel+Rafaela who found Clare+Jean, she's working for (actually she's his "pawn", due to blackmail by) Rubel, unknown by the Organization.

Only Rafaela found Clare and Jean in the forest for Rubul because Jean and Clare didn't feel yoki when they were close to Rafaela and Rubul. Then Rubul is a human.

The way Rubul found Rafaela in the chapter 64 is very weird, but maybe there were spies who followed Rafaela during those 7 years to know if Rafaela awoke.

HegemonKhan said:
About Clare: It's possible that Rafaela was also under orders by Rubel to find Clare, as well as to assassinate his one witness, Irene. hehe :D Hence Rafaela questioning Irene. Again, pure business... hehe

I thought about a secret contract between Dae and Rafeala. Rafaela brought Ilena alive to Dae, and Dae gave Rafaela data on Luciela and Issley's purposes.

Dae made some scientific experiences on Ilena. It is the job of the Dae's team to recover the female warriors's corpses. Maybe Dae Kept Ophelia's corpse to make scientific experiences.

HegemonKhan said:
6. Rimuto... I wouldn't be surprised if he were an uber Awakened (along with Rubel too)...

also, there's something peculiar about Rimuto:

he has on armor underneath his "black coats", and a metal collar around his neck...

a metal collar around his neck is suspicious... as an Awakened, that would be quite handy to have, to protect against decapition, lol.

Also... there is the YSPs (Yoki Suppression Pills)... lots of issues with those... :D

For now in the manga the situation is chaotic in the organization with the 3 new abyssal ones. Master Rimuto is quiet, maybe because he knows a hidden place in the organisation to protect him if the Abyssal ones kill the Deneve Team, Miria, the Twins and the other female warriors.
Dec 26, 2011 12:30 PM
Mar 2010
The problem with Dae, that's purely created by you, your own fancy or belief, as the manga shows no interaction between Dae and any Claymore, but with Rubel, it sure does. It's empirical-factual right from the manga, whereas it's not with Dae.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Claymore Chapter 9 Discussion

Rasco - Dec 2, 2011

7 by Ogre666 »»
Apr 6, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Claymore Chapter 79 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

avrc - May 2, 2008

110 by psygol »»
Mar 28, 8:16 PM

» Question?

mrSmiles - Jul 4, 2009

6 by _MackynCheese »»
Mar 21, 3:15 AM

Poll: » Claymore Chapter 1 Discussion

kansas778 - Sep 14, 2009

26 by _MackynCheese »»
Mar 20, 1:10 PM

Poll: » Claymore Chapter 50 Discussion

Zinvy - Aug 12, 2010

14 by aod-kun »»
Mar 14, 2:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.