Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 16, 2009 7:06 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
As good as the first episode. Especially the realistic animation of the earthquake...

And I suspect this series will get very emotional. It's episode two, and I'm already in the tragic mood.....The after quakes, fissure , tsunami, fire, infrastructure damage, broken communication and bridges, landslide caused by rain, flooding will probably be main obstacles. Also, riots and opportunists will be threats as well. Looks like it will be hard getting to home.

Did anyone get the feeling that Mari's daughter did not survive? The fact that they were eating her daughter's cake dangerously seem like foreshadowing to me.... I really hope I'm wrong....

Disasters bring people closer together, as shown in this episode.... I wonder if we will see the rescue robots (I don't think so though)

For now, it seems they are stuck at Odaiba (are both capital highway bridges destroyed?) I hope the connection to Koutou Ward is not broken, or else, they're really stuck...

So we now know Mirai lives near Seijou, Mari's house is at Sangenjaya.....The epicenter is on the north side of Tokyo Bay....

wakka9caJul 18, 2009 8:31 AM
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jul 16, 2009 8:05 PM

Mar 2008
yea pretty good episode. But I wonder how the story would go from that. It seems like theres not much to talk about since earthquake is not enough to run 13 eps. but again, I dont know
Jul 16, 2009 8:17 PM

Sep 2007
Good episode indeed. Disasters always have a knack of showing a different side of people, good or bad. I think that as they travel across the city, they'll run into different people with different stories and such and that'll be how they play out the character development for Mirai and the others.
Jul 16, 2009 10:43 PM

Aug 2007
Yeah, it'll be interesting to see how the next episodes will play out.
Jul 16, 2009 10:55 PM

Jan 2008
Hmm, now that the quake is over and such, I wonder what the rest of the show will be like. Looking at the ED pics, they end up living with her?
Nice episode though :3
Jul 16, 2009 11:47 PM

Apr 2008
Good so far. I felt so bad when they couldn't find Yuuki. Wonder how it'll turn out ofc...
Jul 16, 2009 11:55 PM
May 2009
This should end out interesting. I actually want to see a tsunami and whatnot, since it was brought up by the news person. But still, the repercussions of the Earthquake are probably going to be what they focus on now. But yea, it seems like a good coming-of-age story. xD
Jul 17, 2009 1:18 AM

Jun 2009
Another great episode, and yes I too have feeling that Mari's dauther didn't survive. It will be interesting to see how will characters develope over time.
Jul 17, 2009 1:29 AM

Jan 2008
Awesome episode indeed. The pace, the interaction between Mirai and Mari, Mirai and Yuuki were fluently given. Characters are consistent and behave like they are supposed to. The earthquake sequences was fabulous like at the end of the first episode. What else do you need? Nothing. Didn't really expected much out of this show before it started airing, but it made me feel ashamed so far. Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 is what I enjoy the most among the 09 Summer anime shows I'm currently watching.
Jul 17, 2009 1:35 AM

Sep 2008
An excellent episode; I practically had tears in my eyes throughout the whole episode. I found that amazing because they had like no background music the whole time and that's what usually invokes my tears.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 17, 2009 1:56 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
aero said:
Hmm, now that the quake is over and such, I wonder what the rest of the show will be like. Looking at the ED pics, they end up living with her?
Nice episode though :3
oh i didn't think of that but now that i do, it does seem like it would play out like that.

good episode!
p r o f i l e 👀
Jul 17, 2009 2:16 AM

Oct 2008
Yeah good episode, didnt want it to end xD.
The part when they found yuuki was really nice ;)
じーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーっ
Jul 17, 2009 2:47 AM

Feb 2009
decent epd, just like the first one.

can't help but to wonder where they'll go from here though, especially considering all the random aftershocks.
Jul 17, 2009 3:00 AM

May 2008
hmm pretty interesting , nvr had earthquakes before so first experinces are really nice

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jul 17, 2009 3:15 AM

Sep 2008
Loving this series so far. It's just so realistic and emotional and really makes you think about if this really happened. Definitely got to understand the characters better now as well. Since Mirai was being a typical stubborn teenager we could of course see that she really cares about her family and such. I just can't wait to see more of this.

Kinda freaky seeing a place i have been to get destroyed :/ The places are so detailed to how they are in real life.
Jul 17, 2009 3:24 AM
Mar 2009
This will certainly be an emotional series, I might even get choked up a bit ;_; Haha, maybe not, it takes something really sad to make me emotional. Anyway, I love the high tension drama they had going on when they were searching for Yuuki and they showed a scene where a kid was like literally crushed under the debris, that scared the shit out of me. Thank goodness he was alive and now it'll be interesting to see where the stories goes from here.

wakka9ca said:
And I suspect this series will get very emotional. It's episode two, and I'm already in the tragic mood.....The after quakes, fissure , tsunami, fire, infrastructure damage, broken communication and bridges, landslide caused by rain, flooding will probably be main obstacles. Also, riots and opportunists will be threats as well. Looks like it will be hard getting to home.

This is totally what I'm expecting to happen, should be good.
Jul 17, 2009 3:31 AM

Oct 2007
You know when an anime is really good when the episode is over in a flash. Before I knew it the ED started and I already want to see the next one.

Somehow this show gives a sort of Higashi no Eden aura. Top notch animation, interesting backstory, great voiceacting. Doesn't help that it's only 11 episodes as well.

I have really high hopes for this show! ^_^

"Thousands have lived without love, not one without water." -Wystan Hugh
Jul 17, 2009 3:43 AM
Feb 2009
I'm not that excited about this show so far. A girl jumping such a large gap near the stairs? Total BS. Staying completely silent until someone actually walks by while being crushed under a shelf? And that person happen to be his sister? BS.

I give credits the the producers who thought of the scenarios, but I think the characters' behaviour is exaggerated to some certain extent. Sure, we lose our cool in situations such as those- but definately not to that irrational, maniac-like state.

EDIT: I forgot to point out that the mother isn't the least bit worried about her 4-year old child. Funny thing eh?
ItsYen10Jul 17, 2009 3:49 AM
Jul 17, 2009 4:41 AM

Jul 2008
Good episode, I'm very glad that they found Yuuki because for a minute there I thought they weren't. This is playing out like it's going to be quite the adventure and I expect strong emotions and drastic realizations and Mirai needs that attitude straightened up a little bit, still blaming her mom and whatnot. You're the one typing away in your damn cell phone. Oh and little Hina is probably dead.
Jul 17, 2009 6:06 AM

Dec 2008
Very emotional episode indeed. Episode did a very good job at portraying the fear and tension. I love Mirai's reactions - it was just so raw and real. I didn't know how tense I was about her finding Yuuki until she actually found him because I just unwillingly started to cry. I seriously felt the pure relief that Mirai felt.

I'm really interested to see how this series develops - like how other people had said, an earthquake can't possibly last for a very long time..

YennoX said:
I'm not that excited about this show so far. A girl jumping such a large gap near the stairs? Total BS. Staying completely silent until someone actually walks by while being crushed under a shelf? And that person happen to be his sister? BS.

I give credits the the producers who thought of the scenarios, but I think the characters' behaviour is exaggerated to some certain extent. Sure, we lose our cool in situations such as those- but definately not to that irrational, maniac-like state.

EDIT: I forgot to point out that the mother isn't the least bit worried about her 4-year old child. Funny thing eh?
I think it's quite believable for someone to risk their life for someone they care about, especially if that person is a family member. Although I admit it seems silly that the girl and Yuuki weren't screaming for help. But considering the amount of time Mirai & Mari were looking for Yuuki, I'm guessing that the two HAVE been yelling out for help for a long time or a substantial amount of time and just sort of gave up.

Exagerrated reaction? You really think so? I mean, Mirai is like what...13? Seriously when I was her age and if I were ever to be in that situation, I think I would be freaking out too...probably more. Atlhough Mirai does have a bit more courage than I would XD (her leap across the stairs)

As for Mari not worrying for her daughter...I would think that she is. I don't think it's necessary to show that she's worried for her daughter because it's sort of common sense that a mother will be worried about her own child - that's just maternal love for you. Besides, in contrast to how Mirai is freaking out, Mari is an adult. There is also the fact that she's got these two parentless kids with her, I think most adults (especially a parent) will be more concerned about the kids than themselves in that moment.

Contrary to what you didn't see though, I seriously saw a good amount of worry from Mari. When Mirai mentions about her own mother, Mari naturally talks about her daughter (as if she was thinking about her all along) and you just see Mari staring at the picture of her daughter on her phone. That in of itself is enough representation of a mother worrying for her child I think.

Also from the way she's talking about Hina, I think Mari is fully aware of the fact that there is a high chance that Hina is either injured or worse.
robbydesuJul 17, 2009 6:18 AM
Jul 17, 2009 6:23 AM
Dec 2007
Good episode, even if the script is already showing signs of expectation and weakness sometimes. Relationships between characters are still good though, as it seems that's what really matters in this anime. Animation and direction are ok mostly. Still, I liked this episode less than the first and I have the bad feeling that it will become worse and worse.

It will be a true challenge to make this show last for 11 episodes since most of the plot is already behind after only 2 (I mean the earthquake and the aftermath). But they're trying to show the realistic side of it, so I guess this will come to a journey in the destroyed Tokyo where they'll try to find the siblings' home, their parents, and of course Maki's home where her child should logically be. By the way, I find it strange that she doesn't worry at all about her little Hina, fresh 4 year-old daughter, that may be safe, or dead, no one knows. Hmmm alot of strange things happen in this anime as some of you already mentionned, but it's not the first time a BONES anime is criticized for its weak script, is it? (I mean, I haven't seen a decent script in a BONES anime since Darker Than Black/The Skull Man two years ago).

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Jul 17, 2009 6:25 AM

Dec 2008
^

robbydesu said:
As for Mari not worrying for her daughter...I would think that she is. I don't think it's necessary to show that she's worried for her daughter because it's sort of common sense that a mother will be worried about her own child - that's just maternal love for you. Besides, in contrast to how Mirai is freaking out, Mari is an adult. There is also the fact that she's got these two parentless kids with her, I think most adults (especially a parent) will be more concerned about the kids than themselves in that moment.

Contrary to what you didn't see though, I seriously saw a good amount of worry from Mari. When Mirai mentions about her own mother, Mari naturally talks about her daughter (as if she was thinking about her all along) and you just see Mari staring at the picture of her daughter on her phone. That in of itself is enough representation of a mother worrying for her child I think.

Also from the way she's talking about Hina, I think Mari is fully aware of the fact that there is a high chance that Hina is either injured or worse.
Jul 17, 2009 6:36 AM

Jul 2008
hmm what happened to that lady that was with Yuuki ?

anyways looks like this anime was based off of earthquake simulations , so it's generally accurate, hmm who knows maybe something you learn about earthquakes can save your life one day lol

hm i wonder how can this be a 11 episode series, like 8 more episodes of finding my way home? and the 11th one would be the afterwards and rebuilding?
Jul 17, 2009 6:38 AM
May 2009
Isn't Odaiba on an island-type terrain? Wonder how they're going to get across the water. Maybe they have to race against a mini-tsunami or something.
Jul 17, 2009 6:56 AM

Sep 2008
asdf1248 said:
Isn't Odaiba on an island-type terrain? Wonder how they're going to get across the water. Maybe they have to race against a mini-tsunami or something.

There is a monorail that connects to the city, but good chance it's destroyed. There is also boats which could still be working. Guess we will see.

oh and the lady with Yuuki found her workmate if you pay attention when they settled in that area at the end.
Jul 17, 2009 6:57 AM

Jan 2008
Oh my god. The first half of this ep made me cry. ;_______;

Overall, great episode. Emotions bursting, and the mother-character comes in to calm things down.

And shit. Bones did a wonderful job making the earthquake so realistic.
Jul 17, 2009 7:54 AM

Sep 2008
YennoX said:

Totally agree.
The characters behavior in this show is totally exaggerated and unrealistic. In the first episode Mirai was acting like an emo girl at least 3-4 years older than she really is, and this time she plays a freakin' Batman?! Give me a break...
Really, Bones lost it with Xam'd already, and it seems like we have another wreck of a story and character development with Tokyo Magnitude now.
Very disappointing. Not disappointing enough for a drop, but really close to it.
Jul 17, 2009 8:05 AM

Jun 2008
YennoX said:
I'm not that excited about this show so far. A girl jumping such a large gap near the stairs? Total BS. Staying completely silent until someone actually walks by while being crushed under a shelf? And that person happen to be his sister? BS

You'd be surprised at the things people will do under an adrenaline rush... Or under the influence of angel dust.

I'm glad I picked this one up though, it's got great animation and I can't wait for the impending tsunamis/aftershocks that will happen as well.

And is anyone else surprised that there was NO looting? If this story happened in the US, you'd bet your bottom dollar that everyone who isn't crippled or a corpse would be looting!
Jul 17, 2009 8:15 AM

Sep 2008
gloomheart said:

And is anyone else surprised that there was NO looting? If this story happened in the US, you'd bet your bottom dollar that everyone who isn't crippled or a corpse would be looting!

they aint looting cause they are japanese :P, but seriously they are so damn polite and such.
Jul 17, 2009 8:37 AM

Jan 2009
YennoX said:

Well, the "large gap" doesn't seem to be much more than 1 or 1,5 meter if you look exactly at 09:56. And that's not really much.
Staying silent might be a good idea unless you hear someone closeby, it depends on how long you're going to be stuck there. I'm sure they were screaming earlier, but people didn't care cause they were so shocked. Also, if you scream nonstop, you'll lose your voice pretty fast.
YennoX said:

Seriously, to make you realize, they have to make her be über worried? Isn't it enough that you know she has a daughter, to know she's worried? Of course she's hiding it, cause if she was showing it Yuuki and Mirai would become more worried as well.

seishi-sama said:

In the first episode Mirai was acting like an emo girl at least 3-4 years older than she really is, and this time she plays a freakin' Batman?!

Again, watch 09:56, the gap doesn't seem that huge.
Jul 17, 2009 9:47 AM

Aug 2007
Good episode, i think Mirai will take a very interesting char development.
Jul 17, 2009 9:53 AM
May 2008
Decent series so far but doesn't look like there will be much depth to the series for obvious reasons. One thing I am a little disappointed by is the lack of tension in the series... you would think in the middle of a large scale earthquake that it would be a more tense atmosphere but it is pulled off more like an action series. Also, the show claims to go for realism but it is a bit too exaggerated to really be believable. Other than that this is looking to be a very enjoyable series.
Dead Account
Please Delete
Jul 17, 2009 10:33 AM

Dec 2008
^More tension would make this a 'suspense' series instead of an action series. This being an earth quake and all, and how Bones are pulling it off atm... the main character here won't get killed off at the start, most likely (I don't think that's their style; if they do, I hope it's for the better/a message such as 'Even if you're the main character of your life, it doesn't mean you're invulnerable to such events'... I doubt this will happen though, although I'd love for it to), so of course it'll take the action movie route as she won't get killed by a boulder or something usual in such a situation.

Good episode, and unlike what some people said, with exaggerated scenes/lack of realism, I think it's best to think that over and I'd refer to robbydesu's post for a good example of how I see some of it. What we've seen in the anime isn't even comparable to some firemen's achievements during 9/11; the brain only uses 10% or so of it's capabilities because it's selfish. In front of death, it will boost that a considerable amount, shortening your muscles life time for example if you're sprinting or jumping, because it's a natural reflex to get a rush when you might die. As far as realism goes, the anime didn't cross any boundaries yet (I don't know about the structures being destroyed part and all of that earth quake stuff, I mean this in the psychological domain).

I don't see how this anime can last 13 episodes, but this episode was better than the first, IMO. Although you can see psychology in situations here, it doesn't seem like the anime is trying to aim for that, so I'm really wondering if the anime itself will have a point or not. Besides seeing lots of building shattering and people going "omg I can't believe he did that"; if anime went that path I'd palm face, haha.
HakoriaJul 17, 2009 10:43 AM
「Godspeed You! Black Emperor」
Jul 17, 2009 11:12 AM

Oct 2008
Looks like another great episode! Can't wait for the next!
Mirai is still difficult,
Yuuki is adorable,
and Mari is the coolest!
I have a bad feeling that Hina didn't make it..or Mari's mom, guess we'll find out soon enough.
Jul 17, 2009 11:36 AM

Mar 2008
I got the feeling to be in the disaster area. First halve made me emotional. So kudo's.

Anyways, curious how they will make it any further.
Jul 17, 2009 12:32 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
;_;

That was a good episode. Wonder how exactly they're going to continue the series from here. I'm pretty sure that girl who was with Yuuki was voiced by Nakahara Mai \o/.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jul 17, 2009 1:36 PM

Jan 2009
guess things are starting to happen by now then, better than first episode, too much introductory stuff last week xD and lol @ people moving around looking like zombies : 3
RobinotX said:
I got the feeling to be in the disaster area. First halve made me emotional.
for me, it somehow doesn't seem real, can't explain it in any other way, so.. oh well nvm, everyone thinks differently after all : p
well, since I'm the kind of guy who is pretty egoistic, I would, probably, in a similair situation abandon anyone who wasn't Really close to me, as in .. really, really close..)
but .. I guess it could be interesting to see what kind of hell they go through : D

oh and btw, is it just me, or are Abingdon Boys School popular or something? they seem to be making openings for a whole bunch of animes nowadays xD

: o oh look, robbydesu's watching this anime too : D
OosranJul 17, 2009 1:39 PM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jul 17, 2009 1:57 PM

Dec 2008
Oosran said:
I tell you man. I am everywhere. But yea, you should be honoured I'm replying to this....must...study...TWO MORE DAYS!!
Jul 17, 2009 2:06 PM

Jan 2009
robbydesu said:
Oosran said:
I tell you man. I am everywhere. But yea, you should be honoured I'm replying to this....must...study...TWO MORE DAYS!!
why ofc, always honoured to get a reply : D glhf studying for those 2 more days : D (vacation is soo nice~)
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jul 17, 2009 2:12 PM

Dec 2008
Oosran said:
robbydesu said:
Oosran said:
why ofc, always honoured to get a reply : D glhf studying for those 2 more days : D (vacation is soo nice~)
TT_____TT technically final is tmr, so HA.
Jul 17, 2009 2:14 PM

Jan 2009
robbydesu said:
Oosran said:
robbydesu said:
Oosran said:
TT_____TT technically final is tmr, so HA.
tch w/e, good luck with that then I suppose : p (off-topic ftw : D)
Jul 17, 2009 3:03 PM

Apr 2009
Hmm I too have a feeling Hina did not survive. Or well maybe she did and they'll have a happy reunion. :)
Jul 17, 2009 3:06 PM

May 2008
Really good Story so far,
I really looking forward to the next episode!
Jul 17, 2009 4:10 PM

Nov 2007
Well episode 2 was quite sad.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Jul 17, 2009 4:29 PM

Dec 2008
Some parts felt like they were cut directly from Lord of the Rings, haha.

I like this Anime though, quite realistic & unrealistic at the same time xD.
Although I love the Slice of life parts of it.

~Abs
Jul 17, 2009 4:29 PM

Oct 2008
If my google-fu is right, Seijo is pretty damn far from Tokyo so the kids parents should be alright but freaking out; however Sengenjaya, hence Mari's mom and kid, are right by Shibuya, so they are probably screwed.

I figure it'll take a couple episodes to get off of Odaiba, then a majority of eps making their way to Mari's house. And in those eps I'm sure there's bound to be one looter or rapist or something, no society can be that devoid of sociopaths. Then around episode 8, after having found Mari's mom and daughter, dead or alive, she's gonna help yuuki and mirai get to their home by episode 11 probably with the mom being in the hospital from freaking out about her missing children, realizing she should spend more time with her kids.

As for some comments here, I think some people underestimate the human spirit in times of crisis. Whether that be freaking out to save your little brother or being an adult and staying calm to not freak out around scared, unsupervised kids.
Jul 17, 2009 4:33 PM

Jan 2009
ironchefflip said:
I figure it'll take a couple episodes to get off of Odaiba, then a majority of eps making their way to Mari's house. And in those eps I'm sure there's bound to be one looter or rapist or something, no society can be that devoid of sociopaths. Then around episode 8, after having found Mari's mom and daughter, dead or alive, she's gonna help yuuki and mirai get to their home by episode 11 probably with the mom being in the hospital from freaking out about her missing children, realizing she should spend more time with her kids.
well then, no reason anymore to watch this?xD

As for some comments here, I think some people underestimate the human spirit in times of crisis. Whether that be freaking out to save your little brother or being an adult and staying calm to not freak out around scared, unsupervised kids.
Thumbs up for staying cool in such a situation, then helping yourself to survive, and afterwards .. help others.. can't help others if you're dead right?: D
Jul 17, 2009 5:16 PM

Dec 2008
Yeah this is really getting good. Really forward to how things will develop character wise throughout the show.
Jul 17, 2009 5:55 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
ironchefflip said:
If my google-fu is right, Seijo is pretty damn far from Tokyo so the kids parents should be alright but freaking out; however Sengenjaya, hence Mari's mom and kid, are right by Shibuya, so they are probably screwed.

First of all, Seijou is in the Setagaya Ward of Tokyo, so it's in Tokyo's 23 Wards. Sure, it's on the border of Tokyo and yes, it's true that Tokyo is SOOOOO big that it's actually quite far from Odaiba... It's like 15km away from Odaiba....about 1h30min of transit operating normally according to Google maps.....And yes, you should check out Tokyo Met. Area. It's huge and Yokohama, Saitama, Chiba and Kawasaki are all included. They are all connected by suburb so they form the most populous "megacity" of the world with more than 35M people.....

And Sangenjaya is only 5km away from Kinuta Kouen, it's not that far.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jul 17, 2009 6:19 PM

Jun 2007
ironchefflip said:

Mari already said they're heading to find the kid's parents. I suspect Mari finding her mom and daughter will be the last episode...of course with the help of the two kids and possibly their parents.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

wakka9ca - Aug 7, 2009

144 by hafizo_kurosaki »»
Jan 25, 10:06 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

kashim - Sep 17, 2009

506 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 22, 2023 11:11 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Sporkness - Sep 10, 2009

214 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 22, 2023 10:42 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

UnknownFact - Sep 4, 2009

134 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 22, 2023 10:05 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

HawthorneKitty - Aug 27, 2009

180 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 22, 2023 9:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.