Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 23, 2009 7:25 PM

Mar 2009
^10/10 - Since I didn't get to rate your avatar at the other thread. Don't know how people gave it a 4, yours look great and Kojiro-kun is awesome also. xD

LiarK said:
Gotei 13 expelled them, to them they were not part of Soul Society anymore, they were considered Hollows. So Vizards feel betrayed and abandoned.

Were they actually expelled? Weren't they supposed to be disposed of back then? If I remember correctly Urahara didn't allow that and fled to Eath with 'em since he was going to be confined there anyway...

Well, that's just more reason for they to hate SS.

But what kinda puzzled me was they said that Urahara was ordered to help with the gargantas stuff, so he was still in touch w/ SS? =/

Jul 23, 2009 8:47 PM

May 2009
R-Zero said:

LiarK said:
Gotei 13 expelled them, to them they were not part of Soul Society anymore, they were considered Hollows. So Vizards feel betrayed and abandoned.

Were they actually expelled? Weren't they supposed to be disposed of back then? If I remember correctly Urahara didn't allow that and fled to Eath with 'em since he was going to be confined there anyway...

Well, that's just more reason for they to hate SS.

Yeah, they were supposed to be disposed of. The Council of 46 or whatever it's called made the decision to put them to death. Yoruichi saved the day by rescuing Urahara and Tessai after taking the hollowfied shinigamis to safety. So Urahara, Tessai, Yoruichi and the Vizards fled to the real world for sanctuary.

R-Zero said:

But what kinda puzzled me was they said that Urahara was ordered to help with the gargantas stuff, so he was still in touch w/ SS? =/

Well, obviously Soul Society has known Urahara was in the real world for quite some time. I mean, he does order things like "soul candy" from Soul Society, and from the beginning of the series Rukia has been his customer and Renji has stayed at his shop.

Now, the council is dead, Yamamoto is running the show in SS, and Aizen is threatening to wipe out all existence. I think that under these conditions, Yamamoto must have approached Urahara - who is a really smart guy and would realize that in order to defeat the uber-powerful Aizen all the "good guys" would have to cooperate.

That's my theory anyway. X D
Jul 24, 2009 10:17 AM

Jul 2009
Attacks Fast!!! I really LOVE this chapter.
Jul 24, 2009 10:20 AM

Jul 2009
Post a little intense :D
HarukoHaraJul 24, 2009 11:20 AM
Jan 24, 2010 6:17 AM

Jul 2009
crazy_eights said:
radiantfire said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The Vizards were freaking badass in this chapter
Though I have a feeling Aizen's not going to be intimidated by Shinji

i loved this but i would be really disappointed if his way of handling this is that everyone is already under the influence of his sword.

god i hope that doesn't happen. and i hope he doesn't jump to yammi.
Jun 4, 2010 9:15 AM

Mar 2009
Badass Vaizards.

Jun 19, 2010 4:35 PM

Aug 2008
They were really badass people!!! I loved the fact that they were able to defeat a spouted Army of who knows how many Menos Grandes and really really kicked their asses!!! Hiyori was epic... But I really loved the way Hachi managed them... He attracted a few and kicked their asses, blocking out their gargantuan heads and disconnecting them from their plain bodies! Whoaaaa! bye bye my dears

Love's abilities were clearly shown too! The way he simply torned in two that Menos was so amazing! with his bare hands! He simply torned it in two!!!! That was amazing dude... But I do really hated Rose methods and the others were simply plain but they were still effective imo....

Nah Aizen won't be even touched by Shinji's plain slash... He's much more than that... He will never be defeated so easily!

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 31, 2015 6:14 PM

Oct 2013
Oh my god I love the Vizards. Shinji vs. Aizen is going to be really interesting.
"The world cannot be changed with pretty words alone." ~Lelouch Lamperouge
Jun 7, 2017 4:55 AM

Feb 2013
Shinji vs Aizen next.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.