Forum Settings
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (194) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
 
Jul 18, 2009 9:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2586
Rewt said:
I did lol, I have to find the rest of them.

Rpgs. You need the "Addicted to Anime" one also.

LaLami-02 said:
yeah I'd do the same thing, I thought you had lots of free time to be doing that randomly to other users

Suh. To be honest, I do have a lot of free time. Too much, to be honest.
 
Jul 18, 2009 9:18 AM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2202
Xplicit said:
Rewt said:
I did lol, I have to find the rest of them.

Rpgs. You need the "Addicted to Anime" one also.

Wow, I forgot about that one too. I seriously need to organize my files.
 
Jul 18, 2009 9:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2586
Rewt said:
Xplicit said:
Rewt said:
I did lol, I have to find the rest of them.

Rpgs. You need the "Addicted to Anime" one also.

Wow, I forgot about that one too. I seriously need to organize my files.

I'm wondering how you forgot about it in the first place...
 
Jul 18, 2009 9:20 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 72
LaLami-02 said:
yeah I'd do the same thing, I thought you had lots of free time to be doing that randomly to other users

Suh. To be honest, I do have a lot of free time. Too much, to be honest.


lol lucky you :3 you know this is my first time to be online here since 2 weeks or something

..{ Nobody is perfect, I'm nobody! ~ ♥
 
Jul 18, 2009 9:22 AM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2202
Xplicit said:
Rewt said:
Xplicit said:
Rewt said:
I did lol, I have to find the rest of them.

Rpgs. You need the "Addicted to Anime" one also.

Wow, I forgot about that one too. I seriously need to organize my files.

I'm wondering how you forgot about it in the first place...

So am I, I'm off I got to go find these.
 
Jul 18, 2009 9:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2586
LaLami-02 said:
lol lucky you :3 you know this is my first time to be online here since 2 weeks or something

I see. Vacation?

Having too much free time is not always good though, since it becomes quite boring after a while.
 
Jul 18, 2009 9:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2586
Rewt said:
Xplicit said:
Rewt said:
Xplicit said:
Rewt said:
I did lol, I have to find the rest of them.

Rpgs. You need the "Addicted to Anime" one also.

Wow, I forgot about that one too. I seriously need to organize my files.

I'm wondering how you forgot about it in the first place...

So am I, I'm off I got to go find these.

Good luck.
 
Jul 18, 2009 9:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 263
You guys sure seem to have a lot of fun in this topic >_>


 
Jul 18, 2009 9:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 65
Do i win?
 
Jul 18, 2009 9:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2586
Suh.
 
Jul 18, 2009 9:32 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 72
Xplicit said:
LaLami-02 said:
lol lucky you :3 you know this is my first time to be online here since 2 weeks or something

I see. Vacation?

Having too much free time is not always good though, since it becomes quite boring after a while.


yeah I know I'm about to experience that after 2 days =D I will be finishing my summer job and start my vacation for real XD

..{ Nobody is perfect, I'm nobody! ~ ♥
 
Jul 18, 2009 9:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2586
LaLami-02 said:
Xplicit said:
LaLami-02 said:
lol lucky you :3 you know this is my first time to be online here since 2 weeks or something

I see. Vacation?

Having too much free time is not always good though, since it becomes quite boring after a while.


yeah I know I'm about to experience that after 2 days =D I will be finishing my summer job and start my vacation for real XD

Ah, I see. I am supposed to get a Summer job, but finding one hasn't gone well.
 
Jul 18, 2009 9:43 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 72
Xplicit said:
LaLami-02 said:
Xplicit said:
LaLami-02 said:
lol lucky you :3 you know this is my first time to be online here since 2 weeks or something

I see. Vacation?

Having too much free time is not always good though, since it becomes quite boring after a while.


yeah I know I'm about to experience that after 2 days =D I will be finishing my summer job and start my vacation for real XD

Ah, I see. I am supposed to get a Summer job, but finding one hasn't gone well.


I had a hard time finding this one, but I'll go job hunting again when I'm bored before uni starts, what job were you looking for?

..{ Nobody is perfect, I'm nobody! ~ ♥
 
Jul 18, 2009 9:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2586
LaLami-02 said:
Xplicit said:
LaLami-02 said:
Xplicit said:
LaLami-02 said:
lol lucky you :3 you know this is my first time to be online here since 2 weeks or something

I see. Vacation?

Having too much free time is not always good though, since it becomes quite boring after a while.


yeah I know I'm about to experience that after 2 days =D I will be finishing my summer job and start my vacation for real XD

Ah, I see. I am supposed to get a Summer job, but finding one hasn't gone well.


I had a hard time finding this one, but I'll go job hunting again when I'm bored before uni starts, what job were you looking for?

One at a grocery store. There isn't much option of choice where I live.
 
Jul 18, 2009 9:51 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 72
Xplicit said:
LaLami-02 said:
Xplicit said:
LaLami-02 said:
Xplicit said:
LaLami-02 said:
lol lucky you :3 you know this is my first time to be online here since 2 weeks or something

I see. Vacation?

Having too much free time is not always good though, since it becomes quite boring after a while.


yeah I know I'm about to experience that after 2 days =D I will be finishing my summer job and start my vacation for real XD

Ah, I see. I am supposed to get a Summer job, but finding one hasn't gone well.


I had a hard time finding this one, but I'll go job hunting again when I'm bored before uni starts, what job were you looking for?

One at a grocery store. There isn't much option of choice where I live.


Well my current job is actually related to that, I'm doing a survey in a supermarket and I've almost reached my target

..{ Nobody is perfect, I'm nobody! ~ ♥
 
Jul 18, 2009 9:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2586
LaLami-02 said:


Well my current job is actually related to that, I'm doing a survey in a supermarket and I've almost reached my target

Oh, that's cool.
Well, I have to go now. Later! ;p
 
Jul 18, 2009 9:57 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 72
Xplicit said:
LaLami-02 said:


Well my current job is actually related to that, I'm doing a survey in a supermarket and I've almost reached my target

Oh, that's cool.
Well, I have to go now. Later! ;p


kay, see ya =]

and I WIN!! for 2day that is :p

..{ Nobody is perfect, I'm nobody! ~ ♥
 
Jul 18, 2009 10:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 809
Nah, it's my win.
 
Jul 18, 2009 10:02 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 72
Toushi said:
Nah, it's my win.


wanna bet?

..{ Nobody is perfect, I'm nobody! ~ ♥
 
Jul 18, 2009 10:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 809
I don't wage my money on someone like you ~
 
Jul 18, 2009 10:13 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 72
Toushi said:
I don't wage my money on someone like you ~


so you are saying that you are going to loose to me and already admitting your defeat ~

..{ Nobody is perfect, I'm nobody! ~ ♥
 
Jul 18, 2009 10:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 809
I didn't say anything about that. You should stop talking to yourself, missy.
 
Jul 18, 2009 10:22 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 72
well losing a bet means that you have to pay, and since you said that you won't be wasting your money on me, means that you are certain of your loss.

..{ Nobody is perfect, I'm nobody! ~ ♥
 
Jul 18, 2009 10:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2586
Both of you are wrong.
 
Jul 18, 2009 10:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 469
I wonder..
 
Jul 18, 2009 10:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2586
Who will win this?
 
Jul 18, 2009 10:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 469
Only the Saint Waffle knows!
 
Jul 18, 2009 11:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2586
If it's like the "Spam" version, a mod will win this.
 
Jul 18, 2009 11:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 469
X3
 
Jul 18, 2009 11:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 809
I don't care, someone will win and there's still a long way to go.
 
Jul 18, 2009 11:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 469
ARG!! T.T
 
Jul 18, 2009 11:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2586
Haha~
 
Jul 18, 2009 11:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 469
Such cruelty..
 
Jul 18, 2009 11:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2586
I keep forgetting that my post count will increase in this LOTPW. I'm used to "Spam".
 
Jul 18, 2009 11:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 469
This is my 113 post. O.O
 
Jul 18, 2009 11:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2586
<_<.
 
Jul 18, 2009 2:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 263
I did this, so that people would actually start posting.


 
Jul 18, 2009 2:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2586
My almost three hour streak was obliterated. Damn...
 
Jul 18, 2009 2:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 263
That's too bad...


 
Jul 18, 2009 3:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2586
Yeah, it is...
 
Jul 18, 2009 3:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 469
DOTS DOTS
 
Jul 18, 2009 3:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2586
...
 
Jul 18, 2009 3:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 469
Huge Dots O.O'
 
Jul 18, 2009 3:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2586
...


Even bigger.
 
Jul 18, 2009 3:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 469
O.O
 
Jul 18, 2009 3:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2586
Suh. If I made them any bigger, they might stretch the page.
 
Jul 18, 2009 3:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 7906
I wanna win......badly.

I like the supersized dots/squares too.
 
Jul 18, 2009 3:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 2361
hmmm
 
Jul 18, 2009 3:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 7906
Boom Boom Pow!
 
Jul 18, 2009 3:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2586
Wow.
 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Top
Pages (194) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »