Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 13, 2009 4:39 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Who's that blue haired guy who gave the chain to Teito for someone? Black Hawk guy?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 13, 2009 4:51 PM

Jun 2008
tsubasalover said:

Who's that blue haired guy who gave the chain to Teito for someone? Black Hawk guy?

Yeah, the blue haired guy is one of the Black Hawk, Haruse. ^^

This was once again a good episode, more action and more Kuroyuki *-*! (though this episode is a minus on Teito's emo part) So I am pretty happy with this episode... Castor-san in action is enough for me xD
MimikoJul 15, 2009 1:53 PM
Jul 13, 2009 7:26 PM

Jul 2008
I like that Frau got more action than Castor but is accused of something he didn't commit -.- hopefully he will be free soon^^
Jul 13, 2009 11:37 PM

Nov 2007
@ tsubasalover - That's Haruse. He's Kuroyuri's begleiter.

ScrumYummyJul 15, 2009 9:34 AM

Jul 14, 2009 5:19 PM

Apr 2009
Ahhh, Kuroyuri is definately my favorite. <333 He was so upset about Frau using Ayanami's scythe! And then Haruse comforted him. ahh, ilu Kuroyuri.
Jul 14, 2009 6:40 PM

Jul 2008
oo Frau arrested ?? XD @ him for falling into the trap <_<
hmm looks Teito learns more bout his past XD
Jul 14, 2009 7:25 PM

Aug 2008
I can't believe we spent another episode with Teito waffling over whether or not the church is a good place. At least there was some movement with Frau though.
Jul 14, 2009 8:34 PM

Jul 2008
No! Frau!
noteDhero said:
I can't believe we spent another episode with Teito waffling over whether or not the church is a good place.

Yeah, and Teito didn't even really decide. -__-
Also more with that pink haired kid I hope he puts another plan into action
Jul 14, 2009 9:35 PM
May 2008
One thing I hate about this series is the constant "It is about to happen" crap. Also, as usual Teito is being indecisive and not making any progression as a character... or with the eye of Mikhail. However this was one of the more interesting episodes recently mainly due to the military making a move.
Dead Account
Please Delete
Jul 15, 2009 4:39 AM

Feb 2009
i like this episode...so much stuff has been shown. like that emblem thingy Haruse gave Teito, what will happen to Frau, how will Kuroyuri react upon finding out the Verloren's Scythe is used by Frau..more Hakuto moments... ^^
Jul 15, 2009 4:46 AM

Dec 2008
Labrador is male? Kuroyuri is male?
Christ...hate it when they do that.

I checked last episode, and Kuroyuri already saw Frau's scythe, so dunno why "he" was surprised this time he saw it.
Would've been cooler if he reacted like that the first time they had met.
Jul 15, 2009 5:04 AM

May 2008
wats Excommunicated? but i guess it isnt a good thing from Teito's expression

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jul 15, 2009 8:36 AM

Dec 2008
Had to google it myself:

"Excommunication is a religious censure used to deprive or suspend membership in a religious community."
Jul 15, 2009 11:30 AM

Jun 2009
Alsun said:

I checked last episode, and Kuroyuri already saw Frau's scythe, so dunno why "he" was surprised this time he saw it.

he didnt see it the first time they fell off a building and kuroyuri ran away also so its not like he got a good look at it
"ThErE ArE TwO SOrTs Of PeOpLe
ThOsE wHo DiE, aNd ThOsE wHo SuRvIvE" Ikaku Madarame
Jul 15, 2009 11:56 AM

Dec 2008
Chaos4000 said:
Alsun said:

he didnt see it the first time they fell off a building and kuroyuri ran away also so its not like he got a good look at it

Even if the above picture isn't enough, he also threw the scythe to them.
They clearly noticed it before. So the reaction to the scythe this episode, felt fake.
Jul 15, 2009 1:38 PM

Jan 2009
soo.. not a single glimpse of Mikage in this episode? : D wohoo, finished the ep, and there wasn't! omg happy days xD
and btw, Hakuren is that much cooler than Teito : p
also, I wonder how many times you have to kill Haruse before he dies? guess 2 times since they said something about just having half a soul in him xD
heya robbydesu you there? : D
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jul 15, 2009 2:02 PM

Jun 2008
Oosran said:
soo.. not a single glimpse of Mikage in this episode? : D wohoo, finished the ep, and there wasn't! omg happy days xD

What? There wasn't?
But I was sure I saw Mikage flashback somewhere on the episode which made me annoyed again O_O! Omg, I guess I start to get delusion of Mikage too much after those 14 episodes we have been through.. and I blame Teito for that -.-'
Jul 15, 2009 2:22 PM

Jan 2009
Mimiko said:
Oosran said:

What? There wasn't?
But I was sure I saw Mikage flashback somewhere on the episode which made me annoyed again O_O! Omg, I guess I start to get delusion of Mikage too much after those 14 episodes we have been through.. and I blame Teito for that -.-'
yeah there was someone looking Kinda like Mikage, but I think it was more of a picture of "Father" a.k.a. Fea Kreuz : p
also yeah might've been delusions, pretty used to seeing Mikage pop up all the time when you least want to see him xD
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jul 15, 2009 4:19 PM

Nov 2007
Alsun said:
Chaos4000 said:
Alsun said:

Even if the above picture isn't enough, he also threw the scythe to them.
They clearly noticed it before. So the reaction to the scythe this episode, felt fake.

I think Kuroyuri's reaction this episode was more towards the fact that Frau used his "master's" scythe against him, in a matter that would have hindered him.

Jul 15, 2009 4:49 PM

Apr 2009
Alsun said:
Had to google it myself:

"Excommunication is a religious censure used to deprive or suspend membership in a religious community."

Yay thanks! (Didn't really know either ^_^;)

Well, I wonder what's gonna happen w/ Frau next
Jul 15, 2009 10:22 PM

Jun 2008
Good episode, true to the manga. Mostly. I always like it when that happens.

Ah man, Bastien's reaction to the 'darkness in mens hearts' line was awesome. Really well portrayed (even if I don't remember that actually happening).

Castor's Zaiphon is about the coolest thing ever. I love getting to see him use it.

Uh, what else. OH MAN! The preview, and how it showed Teito going down to see Frau, I can't wait! That had better be done right, or I swear...!

Hyuuga/Konatsu > Kuroyuri/Haruse There's not enough Hyuuga in this show :(

Rule of Anime #18 - Law of Hemoglobin Capacity
The human body contains over 12 gallons of blood, sometimes more, under high pressure.
Jul 16, 2009 1:23 AM

Oct 2008
Uskaro said:

Ah man, Bastien's reaction to the 'darkness in mens hearts' line was awesome. Really well portrayed (even if I don't remember that actually happening).

Castor's Zaiphon is about the coolest thing ever. I love getting to see him use it.

Uh, what else. OH MAN! The preview, and how it showed Teito going down to see Frau, I can't wait! That had better be done right, or I swear...!

*nods in agreement* XD

Jul 16, 2009 6:36 AM

Dec 2008
Oosran said:
XD! I am here, hahaha I'm really caught up with school so posting in threads isn't my first priority hahaha~ So what's up? :P

Overall episode, it's pretty good. Generally pretty much the same as the manga except a few things~

Parts I liked:
- Any interaction that occured between Teito and Hakuren, I like the developing reliance they seem to have for each other...sorta XD. I laughed out loud when Teito stubbornly jumped and grabbed the book (did anyone notice Burupya's reaction? Too adorable!)
- The little bit of Castor being all serious and killing off the "half" Haruse
- Frau being "caught"
- the scene when Haruse, Kuroyuki and Ayanami communicated telepathically

Parts I didn't like/concerned about:
MANGA SPOILER!

- The scene when Teito is in that water place that Castor and Labrador brought him to - the heck is that? It was so random and unnecessary (I can't even remember if that was in the manga). How the hell is a dead person like Fia supposed to release a seal that "binded" Teito's memories? Is this Studio DEEN's sad attempt to cover up their big mistake of having Teito not remember his past for so long? You guys aren't doing a good job.
- So little Bastian :(...maybe we'll get more of him next episode..
Jul 16, 2009 7:52 AM

Jun 2009
Damn does fools who can they do such thing to Frau
Spoilers:
Next episode Teito visits him under water and wanna free him but for frau too flee would e the same for him as commited the crime so he stays

FRAU is my Hero and the hottest guy ever
Jul 16, 2009 7:54 AM

Dec 2008
Kannei said:
Damn does fools who can they do such thing to Frau
Spoilers:
Next episode Teito visits him under water and wanna free him but for frau too flee would e the same for him as commited the crime so he stays

FRAU is my Hero and the hottest guy ever

spoiler tags are (without the spaces) = [ spoiler]this is a spoiler [ /spoiler]
Jul 16, 2009 10:05 AM

Jan 2009
robbydesu said:
Oosran said:
XD! I am here, hahaha I'm really caught up with school so posting in threads isn't my first priority hahaha~ So what's up? :P
why halo thar : D gotta admit btw, pretty descent episode, since there was (as far as I noticed) NO Mikage at all : D what'cha got'a say 'bout that?: p
/happyface all over, ggkthnxbai : 3 (Edit: also, school, pfft, vacation ftw : D)
Jul 16, 2009 10:12 AM

Dec 2008
Oosran said:
robbydesu said:
Oosran said:
why halo thar : D gotta admit btw, pretty descent episode, since there was (as far as I noticed) NO Mikage at all : D what'cha got'a say 'bout that?: p
/happyface all over, ggkthnxbai : 3 (Edit: also, school, pfft, vacation ftw : D)
Err O_o I have nothing to say about that. I've read the manga, so it's not like any of this was a big surprise :P

Oh and don't worry, Mikage will definitely show up in flashbacks again...and again...and again KAKA. I kid you not >_>.

I'll be done school in 3 days...THREE TT___TT!
Jul 16, 2009 10:19 AM

Jan 2009
robbydesu said:
Oosran said:
robbydesu said:
Oosran said:
Err O_o I have nothing to say about that. I've read the manga, so it's not like any of this was a big surprise :P

Oh and don't worry, Mikage will definitely show up in flashbacks again...and again...and again KAKA. I kid you not >_>.

I'll be done school in 3 days...THREE TT___TT!
bohoo more Mikage incomming.. although it's pretty expected : p and yeah I know you've read the manga : p
3 days huh.. I'm about 1 month into my vacation, and another month left : 3
Jul 17, 2009 8:11 AM

Nov 2007
robbydesu said:

Parts I didn't like/concerned about:
MANGA SPOILER!

- The scene when Teito is in that water place that Castor and Labrador brought him to - the heck is that? It was so random and unnecessary (I can't even remember if that was in the manga). How the hell is a dead person like Fia supposed to release a seal that "binded" Teito's memories? Is this Studio DEEN's sad attempt to cover up their big mistake of having Teito not remember his past for so long? You guys aren't doing a good job.
- So little Bastian :(...maybe we'll get more of him next episode..

Yeah... that whole thing with the water wasn't in the manga. I was wondering why that was even added. Then again... there are a lot of unnecessary moments in the series so far (Mostly the early episodes). I think this is suppose to be chapter 12 or 13 in the manga...

Jul 18, 2009 11:12 AM

Oct 2007
This episode was pretty cool. We got action in this episode which we all what to see even seeing Kuroyuki and Haruse.

Wow never thought Kuroyuki get up upset or cry about that scythe belong to Ayanami.
Does it really belone to Ayanami?! Most something do within the past.
Oh no Frau got caught D;, I just hate when people get framed. It piss me of |:<
Loved the Castor being all serious and take action. Though I want to see Labrador in action and being serious.
Need more Bastien!
Uskaro said:

I know D: I hope I see him in next episode or well at lest little of him , will make me happy.
KuroTsuki14Jul 18, 2009 11:16 AM
@ MAL Claim an Anime Character v.2
Jul 18, 2009 12:00 PM

Jan 2009
KuroTsuki14 said:
I just hate when people get framed. It piss me of |:<
framing people is kind of like a speciality of mine : 3 I'm pretty used to doing something kinda like framing others, although it's more on the level of pranks than stuff you'd get thrown in jail for xD
OosranJul 18, 2009 12:10 PM
Jul 18, 2009 6:19 PM

Apr 2008
Frau fell for a cheap trick xD hahas~

Jul 19, 2009 1:27 PM

Apr 2009
Okay episode. Teito walking around aimlessly asking the same question over and over was kind of obnoxious. The room that reveals his inner feelings is a ridiculous idea but the bit with Father was good (makes me regret reading spoilers on Wikipedia the other week, turns out I was going to learn all that same info in this episode anyway.) And really, if they had that room all this time why not throw Teito into it by episode three? We could've had a lot more plot progression by episode fifteen. That Teito comes to a "Deep down... I knew I always belonged here" conclusion is especially aggravating.

Nice to see the enemy do more than just blindly attack although the frame job takes more suspension of belief than I'm willing to muster. Everytime there's been a Kor the authorities in the church are nowhere to be found and the Kors do whatever they want. Now, though... Still, all the criminals on the wall was nice and dark and creepy and reanimating them was a huge plus.

Not nearly enough Haruken, though.
Jul 19, 2009 2:18 PM

Dec 2008
Teufel said:
The room that reveals his inner feelings is a ridiculous idea but the bit with Father was good (makes me regret reading spoilers on Wikipedia the other week, turns out I was going to learn all that same info in this episode anyway.) And really, if they had that room all this time why not throw Teito into it by episode three? We could've had a lot more plot progression by episode fifteen.
That's cuz that room doesn't exist. The room was Studio DEEN's sorry ass of an attempt to cover up their big mistake of putting fillers and messing with Teito's memories. And the whole deal with the appearance of Fia who is supposedly dead being able to release a bind on Teito? Makes absolutely no sense.
Jul 19, 2009 2:22 PM

Jan 2009
robbydesu said:
Teufel said:
The room that reveals his inner feelings is a ridiculous idea but the bit with Father was good (makes me regret reading spoilers on Wikipedia the other week, turns out I was going to learn all that same info in this episode anyway.) And really, if they had that room all this time why not throw Teito into it by episode three? We could've had a lot more plot progression by episode fifteen.
That's cuz that room doesn't exist. The room was Studio DEEN's sorry ass of an attempt to cover up their big mistake of putting fillers and messing with Teito's memories. And the whole deal with the appearance of Fia who is supposedly dead being able to release a bind on Teito? Makes absolutely no sense.
robbydesu, once again speaking words of truth : 3
oh btw how did your finals go?: )
Jul 19, 2009 2:25 PM

Dec 2008
Oosran said:
robbydesu, once again speaking words of truth : 3
oh btw how did your finals go?: )
Oh man, I've in the state of mind where I'm just so ecstatic about being done. I'm been msging my friends: "I'M DOOOONE!!! :D" XD!

So yea, guess what Oosran?

I'M DOOOOOOOOOOONE!!! :D
robbydesuJul 19, 2009 2:28 PM
Jul 20, 2009 6:22 PM

Jul 2008
Uskaro said:

There's not enough Hyuuga in this show :(
Jul 20, 2009 9:15 PM

Apr 2009
robbydesu said:
Teufel said:
That's cuz that room doesn't exist.

Glad I finished reading your reply, I was thinking "WHAT?! That's it, I'm done." :P That's awful, glad to know such a lazy and lame way of providing backstory for Teito isn't in the manga. When the show ends I'll have to ask you about the major differences between the anime and manga. I can't imagine it's going to be a very satisfying ending with the next ten episodes and the story has a ton of potential.
Jul 20, 2009 9:53 PM

Sep 2008
Good episode. I wonder what's going to happen to Frau.
Jul 28, 2009 6:05 PM

Jul 2008
wow so frau is taken into custody; turns out the sycth is ayanami's; and teito's father, the bishop was excommunicated
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Nov 3, 2009 4:05 AM

Apr 2009
Oosran said:
and btw, Hakuren is that much cooler than Teito : p

Thiiiis.
Btw, you really don't like Mikage? :O I hated their 'friendship' that consisted of assuring eachother of being friends and Mikage comforting emo Teito, but I like Mikage without Teito.
Castor did stuff, was awesome.
Frau did stuff, fool.
Teito did stuff...nowait, he didn't. He just went 'Is this the right place for me' again.
THE ANSWER IS YES, TEITOBOY. Now go and marry Frau.
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Dec 28, 2009 12:31 AM

Oct 2008
Ayanami is so hawwwt with his evil eyes. :3
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jul 28, 2010 1:59 PM

Apr 2010
Uskaro said:

Agreement here.
I can't believe they imprisoned Frau, those bastards...
Apr 25, 2011 9:39 AM

Dec 2009
matthewbkim said:
Good episode. I wonder what's going to happen to Frau.

This

Jul 30, 2013 9:23 PM

Oct 2011
Pretty interesting episode.
Teito is being indecisive as usual...-_-'
Kuroyuki is so cute when he's mad!! *_*
Dec 8, 2014 1:22 PM

Jun 2010
The most annoying and boring episode ever.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 25, 2023 10:58 AM

Sep 2018
The villains wanted to frame Frau, and that was the best plan they could come up with? And the church's guards somehow fell for it? Surely they don't think that plan will keep him imprisoned for an hour tops, right? Literally all Frau needs to do is say he was playing with some kids minutes earlier, then have the guards confirm his alibi by asking the kids. Or hell, even just ask the guy who got stabbed what happened when he wakes up. It's stupid how much suspension of disbelief this requires.

More topics from this board

Poll: » 07-Ghost Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Sep 21, 2009

121 by senekohan »»
Mar 26, 11:34 AM

Poll: » 07-Ghost Episode 21 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 24, 2009

44 by senekohan »»
Mar 26, 9:21 AM

Poll: » 07-Ghost Episode 19 Discussion

dbaranyi - Aug 10, 2009

48 by senekohan »»
Mar 26, 8:40 AM

Poll: » 07-Ghost Episode 16 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jul 20, 2009

47 by senekohan »»
Mar 26, 7:23 AM

Poll: » 07-Ghost Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 1, 2009

124 by senekohan »»
Mar 25, 12:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.