Modified by x_DinosaurAnna_x, Jul 11, 2009 10:34 PM
"I don't heart you cause they
Break.
I circle you cause they go one
Forever."

Jul 11, 2009 9:25 PM

Name:jirachi
Race:pokemon/jirachi
Bio:This cute little Pokemon is said to grant any wish every thousand years.
Power:grants wishes and does alot of pokemon moves
Pic./Looks:

Jul 11, 2009 9:26 PM

or

Jul 11, 2009 9:28 PM

Lol....approved! xD
Break.
Forever."

Jul 11, 2009 9:31 PM

Name:sakura
Race:spirit
Bio:this little girl has been neglected her whole life unloved
Power:invisible freeze or burn anything haunt and curse
Pic./Looks:......i dont have any but she only wears black reads alot and has short black hair and skinny
Modified by Liljirachifan, Jul 16, 2009 3:11 PM

Jul 11, 2009 9:32 PM

shes very cute with mostly she wears long sleeved dress with slightly ripped ends

Jul 11, 2009 9:33 PM

Kewl ^^

Wana start rping?

Which charcter r u gonna use?
Break.
Forever."

and she rarely eats

sakura

Jul 11, 2009 9:34 PM

Sooo....she's basically anerexic?
Break.
Forever."

Jul 11, 2009 9:34 PM

do u think u can find a pic of a girl that looks like tat?

Jul 11, 2009 9:35 PM

no

Jul 11, 2009 9:35 PM

never eats shes a spirit

Jul 11, 2009 9:37 PM

Oooh.....I don't eat i feed on animals

Cause u know vvampire amd i'm part dead lets go an start 2 rp ^^
Break.
Forever."

Jul 15, 2009 3:49 PM

this ones pretty long but here's mine

~Name: Nathan (nickname: Blazing Devil)
~Age 13 but tomorrow he will be 14
~Birthdate: July 7
~Main Hobby: Training
~Special, thing that makes you stand out: A scar running in length from just above the eyebrow to the middle of his eye placed to the left of his left eye
~Hair Color: Brown
~Hair Length: Short-medium
~Skin Color: Slightly tanned
~Race: Hald-demon (half human half demon)
~Eye Color: Brown
~Height 5 foot 7
~Abilities: IQ and athletic abilities surpassing takishima... stop and stare o_O lol
~Special abilities: Well since he is half demon it goes without saying that he has a demonic form. In it he has:
White claws
White Fangs
blood red eyes with black slits for pupils
blood red wings resembling those of a bat
and a blood red tail in the shape of the stereotypical devil's tail
His abilities while like this are:
-of course using the extra apendages to attack
-I can create and manipulate fire however I want like shooting it out of my hand or creating a fire ball etc. I can also sense the changes in temperature in my immediate environment helping me to locate my enemies or objects that give off heat.
-I can sense the movement of air in the environment (like I can tell were an enemy is even if I cant see them by the air they push away with their bodies) and manipulate the air as well. I can harden it, move it, create gusts, create walls, turn it into blades to cut things, crush someones heart with hardened air *only usable on regular people*etc.I can even use the air to move my own or other peoples bodies when it is too damaged to move on its own or is paralyzed or on other people just to move them. Also it can be used as makeshift bandages on wounds.
-I can manipulate the air around me to move at super high speeds and use my wings as well to fly at super high speeds
-If I attack someone with them my claws get elongated by hardened air and then set on fire allowing them to go to any range and cut through anything (the scientific explanation for my cutting power is that when the flames on the claws come close to my target the heat partially melts them allowing the hardened air in the claws to cut through my target like there isnt anything there. Imagine a hot knife through butter then multiply the easiness by about a hundred thousand fold.) This also happens when using my fangs or tail
-I can slip into the thermal spectrum of things to see things that are invisible and I can also slip into a viewing spectrum that allows me to literally see the air itself and its movements so that I can see very minute movements as it will cause a stir in the air to help me predict my enemies attacks. Also I can see things very far away in perfect detail or things normally to small to see
abilities while not in this form:
-harder to kill than a regular human like a stab through the heart will seriously injure him but not kill him though he feels the same amount of pain a regular person does
-is super strong
Downsides:
-manipulating fire and air away from his body requires lots of stamina and so can not be used very much. But if he uses it close to his body or for something like his fire claw things then this drawback does not take affect
-if he is seen in his non human form people usually try to kill him first and ask questions later since he looks like a monster
-his powers have a will of there own and if he is not careful they will take over and will use his body to kill and devour anyone and everyone in sight. If he does not get control back within a half hour his mind will be destroyed forever and his powers will continue to use his body to feast on people forever. Also if he is seriously injured it is easier for his powers to take control and they can also take control easily if he is about to die
-he won't let innocent people die so if you take hostages you've pretty much won
~personality: He is nice fun and easy to get along with though he does posses a bit of a temper. He hates letting innocent people get hurt and won't harm or kill people unless he has to.

and here's a link to the story I'm writing about him.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=98162

~Signature made by Dea37s~

Night Academy I.D.

Jul 15, 2009 4:44 PM

Name: Sen Faye Rose
Race: full wolf demon
Bio: born on the traditional side of japan, hates pink, love black an red mostly just dark colors, has a short-temper, normal goth, love a good fight but i don't really want to look for a fight or esl, i don't care about my parents as much cause their so annoying an too bossy so i left an live where ever i chose. i live alone an i hardly say much unless it is needed like this...i would rather be on solo missons then be with a team. but i do have friends...
Power: my powers are limited but yet its still unknown to me so it come when i when i lose my temper.
Pic./Looks:
Modified by SinisterRose, Jul 15, 2009 4:47 PM

Jul 16, 2009 11:34 AM
Name: axel / addy (i'll respond to eather)
Race: mage shapeshifter hybrid, and a vampire
Bio: frendly and over playfull at some times, has a second side that is rarely used which is decribed as evil for a good cause
Power: magic, shapeshift, and regenration
Pic./Looks: