Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Bakemonogatari Episode 2 Discussion

Jan 15, 3:50 AM

Started watching this show during my lunch break. It's weeiiiiirrrrrdddd...

It may be SHAFT's style, but I also feel like this anime is trying SO hard to be artistic. Some of it works, some feels a bit desperate.

I'll give it a couple more episodes, since I am interested, but I don't understand the hype yet.

Jan 29, 10:00 PM
Definitely a change of pace from what I am used to, and I am kinda liking the chick. Crab was creeps

Mar 23, 11:11 AM

Well, didn't hate it as much as ep 1, but was appalled by the humor. Serious parts were ok, but I have a feeling that there won't be many parts such as this.

Going to do myself a favor and drop it.

Apr 3, 4:27 PM

Nothing in this episode was satisfactory. And Araragi is one lame MC, accepting Senjoughara's friendship like it will get him laid. Also he was unnecessarily feeling for the girl. Get a grip for god's sakes.

Also, in the last scene, his sisters waking him up reminds me of Kiss x Sis.
Senjoughara is really one shameless bitch. She reminds me of Aqua.

And we have the infamous SHAFT head tilt, patented for your satisfaction.

If the next episode isn't satisfactory, I might just put this on hold or even drop it. The plot was pretty predictable. Girl goes to temple to get her wish, it bounces back, then suddenly girl prays in a over dramatic fashion in order to get her wish granted. Whoa. So original.
Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

May 21, 1:23 AM

Love the OP, and Senjyogahara is a pretty cool character. Again, the animation is gorgeous!

May 23, 8:52 AM

Don't even know what to make of this so far but I'm intrigued... and a little creeped out.

Aug 26, 2:57 PM

I'm liking this anime, let's see the develop of this first part of the Monogatari Series.:D

Wow, Araragi weighing 100kg lol. Senjogahara's fanservice was perfect.
"No matter where you go, everyone's connected." Iwakura, Lain.

Nov 11, 8:42 AM

The episode turned dramatic in the 2nd half.

Senjogahara's past is sad. The heavy stone crab is weird and Araragi gain weight lol.
Life has no meaning.

Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]