Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Fullmetal Alchemist Episode 46 Discussion

Jul 10, 2009 2:36 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
NOOOOO WRATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY??????!!!!!!
I want your soul... so please, click.

Jul 18, 2009 12:03 PM

^ he's not dead. he's a homunculus too.

meh this wasn't the episode i thought it was. it appears as though its the next one.

May 22, 2011 5:32 PM

Blah, so Al is diminishing. Does that mean he's not perfect philosopher stone? Or there is no perfect philosopher stone at all =\? Al seems not to know what the price is, for him being turned into the stone, and it will barely do any good if he(and I'm sure he will) learns about it. Too good Tucker didn't succeed on bounding Nina's soul, it would be too cruel even for anime such as FMA

May 26, 2011 8:04 PM

that thing is souless, it wont be the same as it was before. he doesnt seem to understand that.
and damn, see al? this is what happens when u dont listen to big brother.

Jun 9, 2011 12:38 PM
suki78787 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

I HATE Wrath more than anything else in this show. You are unbelievable.

Sep 8, 2012 3:52 AM

Nice plot twist with lust, the ending was quite fucked I do wonder what will happen to Nina!

Oct 8, 2012 12:28 AM

love how Lust turns and betrays Wrath and the others.

how can you even trust Dante-san at all??

she doesn't seem care about humans despite being one herself.

so they really must have love each other Hohenheim.

yeah that Nina was probably soulless as well.

and wow Al diminishing T__T

you should have listened to your brother in the first place you idiot!!!

so the General is actually a Homunculus himself and not Envy herself??

that stupid Wrath deserves a blade in the head.

i agree with Lust, i mean Al is pretty much immortal so why even go back in your original form in the first place??

damn lots of plot twist and awesome turn of events!!!!

now we see the battle between Ed and Sloth :P

5 episodes left!!!

Jan 26, 2013 2:28 AM

Aug 19, 2013 9:58 PM

jimboli92 said:
suki78787 said:

Ikr??? lol

Oct 13, 2013 10:36 AM
There are so many plot twists, things are heating up fast.
lust has been having awesome character development- best villian of the show without a doubt. I wish wrath could just die already. Al shouldn`t have trusted tucker, doesn`t he know what an awful person tucker is?

Jan 31, 2014 2:21 PM

good thing Lust turned to the good side but something tells me that's not all behind it since lust never seemed like a trust worthy character you never know her intentions.

the philosopher stone is diminishing to that is not such a big surprise Hohenheim was mentioning that the last time Dante switched bodies it should have been the last stone so out of that we could have known the stone would disappear after using it for a great amount.

damn how much does tucker have to do before Al realizes he is a bad person then again this shows his childish side cause of what happened to Nina he wanna help out to get her back forgetting all other things he did in the past.
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."

May 28, 2014 7:15 AM

Kokoro_Inuzuka said:
jimboli92 said:
suki78787 said:

Ikr??? lol

^ dis
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."

Jun 28, 2014 4:36 PM

I feel really bad for Lust, she did all she was doing without knowing she would probably never be granted what she was promised. I'm glad Wrath was stabbed, he's annoyed me from the first time he appeared xD

Aug 7, 2014 5:22 AM

Little doll Nina.

I felt bad for Lust, I really did like her character, she wasn't really as bad as the rest, she just wanted to be human to die like anyone else. Awww.

Wrath deserved the stabbing and for someone who dislikes babies crying so much he sure does it a lot himself.

Sep 22, 2014 6:18 AM

Almost forgot how annoying Wrath could be.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
I conclude that this theme is in fact good!

Sep 30, 2014 12:31 AM

Duuude, FMA's Lust is the best of all franchise.

Dec 28, 2014 6:08 AM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
Lust <3

Tucker, you sad fuck. Go rest already.

Feb 14, 2015 3:00 PM

And it's back to being a mess again, not enough action and doesn't make a lot of sense.

Feb 17, 2015 1:08 AM

Tengai said:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
Lust <3

Tucker, you sad fuck. Go rest already.
^this

Jul 13, 2015 3:41 PM

It's weird to think how this series is almost over. I can't wait to see how everything concludes. They have barely touched on Al being the Philosopher's stone. I was expecting much more to happen from that than what has happened so far. The anime finale will probably be something relating to that and leave us hanging.

Jul 14, 2015 2:32 PM

"Master Sargent Fuery, during your last physical examination we discovered athletes foot. And we now believe that it is effecting your brain. Sorry about this Sargent, guess we just can't mobilize you" xD

Archer O_O

Well, apparently Dante made both Greed AND Pride.
And Hoennhiem made Envy?!?!
So now it's just Gluttony who we know nothing about where he came from.

Wrath is definitely not gone for good yet. If he were, then Ed getting the baby's remains would have been pointless, so Wrath will definitely come back...

I feel bad for Lust...She's such a great character, I hope she does get to become human.

Aug 3, 2015 4:17 PM

Lmao about Fuery's medical diagnosis! That was hilarious!

I'm amazed Lust switched sides like that. She has shown a soft side before, but then snuffed it out. Still, I'm glad she's turning out to not be super evil, just genuinely wants to be human at any cost. I've always kind of liked her.

What I didn't even consider was the fact that Al has actually become a philosopher stone, so when his power runs out, he'll probably shatter and die just like any other philosopher stone... No wonder Ed didn't want him to use alchemy.

★ 5/5

Nov 21, 2015 7:16 AM

Again, the narrative presents a number of twists and turns that make watching the episode enjoyable to follow.
In converted believed that Tucker could in his attempt, but I was wrong, there are still many things yet to be revealed, the curiosity is killing me! Not bad as the events took place during the narration, And has drawn out all the aces in his possession, good.

Nov 28, 2015 6:28 AM

Why the fuck would Al trust Shou that much ? I swear, this show man... it's good but the plot is a mess.

Mar 1, 2016 2:01 PM

Al in general has always been naive, and he's like 14, so yeah not surprising he trusted Tucker. I like how Lust is helping Ed, but that comment she made about her weakness makes it sound like she might turn on Ed after he helps her. Not sure how this is gonna end, hopefully better than people have said haha.
~ The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.

Mar 6, 2016 1:17 AM

Tucker really shouldn't be trusted.

Feb 12, 2017 11:01 AM

Damn I have Envy and Wrath so much but I actually liked Lust since the start.

May 28, 2017 3:10 PM

RafaelDeJongh said:
Nice plot twist with lust, the ending was quite fucked I do wonder what will happen to Nina!

Was it really a plot twist though, it's been hinted for a long time that she's not as evil as she tends to show.
She's been making it very clear she just wants to be human and for quite some while would rather help the brothers than kill them, Lust even cared for and helped Scar in his final hour.

Awesome episode though, AL losing his "body" whenever he uses the stone, Tucker is completely stuck in his own world, thinking Nina is back and talking, yet another transformation failed.

Jul 3, 2017 1:14 PM

I found it really cute when Mustang put Fuery's glasses on Hawkeye!

I feel like Lust has always been the "most human" out of all the Homunculi. She is a terrible person, but deep down she just wants to be human. I love her character.

On the other hand, Wrath is an asswipe and I hope he dies soon.

Apr 27, 2018 6:51 PM

Damn, Al can be SO stupid!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Feb 25, 5:09 PM

"B.C... meaning Before Christ... a way to notate the year based on an ancient religion."

Heh, nice touch.

Jun 22, 12:20 AM

Oh God. Predicting Al becomes human again. Already spot on with my prediction of Leera being the main villain.
I like how the Anime community acts like a bunch of Commie hippies, "We the Anime community!"

It's just a bunch of different circlejerks who all hate each other and their own kind.