Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
#1
Jul 9, 2009 7:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 4803
This show is amazing and deserve moar attention, that is what I call a well tough and well done anime.
 
#2
Jul 14, 2009 8:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1310
I think this is one of those that should stay underground. It was sadly overshadowed by K-On and crap. This thread proves it was outdone by stupid moe.
 
#3
Jul 14, 2009 8:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 743
did the anime finish airing? any news of a second season if it has? anyways ive been meaning to watch this one it seemed interestomg.
 
#4
Jul 14, 2009 8:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 4803
mrSmiles said:
did the anime finish airing? any news of a second season if it has? anyways ive been meaning to watch this one it seemed interestomg.


Yes a second season is announced and it will rock =D.

KanjiiZ said:
I think this is one of those that should stay underground. It was sadly overshadowed by K-On and crap. This thread proves it was outdone by stupid moe.


Sorry I can't understand you because one line you seem to like it and the other you seem to hate it.
 
#5
Jul 15, 2009 11:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4
maxime1007 said:

KanjiiZ said:
I think this is one of those that should stay underground. It was sadly overshadowed by K-On and crap. This thread proves it was outdone by stupid moe.


Sorry I can't understand you because one line you seem to like it and the other you seem to hate it.


What indicates that he liked it?
Modified by dagdffsfgf, Oct 11, 2010 9:46 AM
 
#6
Jul 15, 2009 12:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 4803
pq said:

What indicates that he liked it?


KanjiiZ said:
It was sadly overshadowed by K-On and crap.


This
 
#7
Jul 15, 2009 8:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1310
maxime1007 said:
mrSmiles said:
did the anime finish airing? any news of a second season if it has? anyways ive been meaning to watch this one it seemed interestomg.


Yes a second season is announced and it will rock =D.

KanjiiZ said:
I think this is one of those that should stay underground. It was sadly overshadowed by K-On and crap. This thread proves it was outdone by stupid moe.


Sorry I can't understand you because one line you seem to like it and the other you seem to hate it.


What the hell are you talking about?
 
#8
Jul 16, 2009 10:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4
maxime1007 said:
pq said:

What indicates that he liked it?


KanjiiZ said:
It was sadly overshadowed by K-On and crap.


This


Oh wait... after reading it again I get it. :]
 
#9
Mar 1, 2014 3:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 34073
4 episodes in but it definitely feels underrated. Glad I found this.

 
Oct 6, 2015 12:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 4273
ArtRodriguez said:
I think this is one of those that should stay underground. It was sadly overshadowed by K-On and crap. This thread proves it was outdone by stupid moe.

I liked K-on very much, and I like this show too. So?
Dub = fake crap. Always.
 
May 3, 2019 7:22 PM
Anime Moderator
watch'em all

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 1127
zzzeally said:
4 episodes in but it definitely feels underrated. Glad I found this.
Yeah, this series is truly underappreciated!
My goal is to watch as much anime as possible. On my profile you will also find a list of seen cartoons & movies. Sometimes I release older anime or sub some things. If you have any questions, just ask!
 
Top