Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 8, 2009 3:53 PM

Dec 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
FINALLY! The chapter 9 raw has been released! I did a quick read through it (well..sort of quick, since my Japanese is only so-so, so I was kinda slow..) and now I can finally read chapter 10 and mark the manga series as complete hahah..I hope someone translates it soon though..
Jul 24, 2009 10:25 AM

Aug 2008
Nice chapter with great faces ^^
Ii tenki desu ne...
Oct 28, 2013 5:03 AM

Aug 2009
dem feels

so Sara, Harima, and Yakumo lives together? Been a while since I read the original school rumble, didn't remember this happening.

Next chpt is last noooooooo
Dec 10, 2013 12:33 PM

Aug 2012
That last panel.. they were in their school uniform, so nostalgic. Yakumo got prettier <3

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Aug 24, 2016 4:56 AM

Jul 2016
this chapter really touch me in the feels...
Mar 21, 2018 5:13 AM
Jan 2018
I read chapter 9! Karasuma is lucky to have Tenma and it’s because of Karasuma that Tenma has become better in many things many including herself thought to be impossible! That is great love although she knew what she’ll end up to because of Karasuma’s illness. It shows that it doesn’t matter as long as she show her love for him. So far whatever Karasuma does show some feelings on Tenma too even with his memory problems. Tenma is courageous compared to the other girls who are weak to accept if their love one doesn’t love them back the way they love them. That’s what I like about Tenma’s character. Her friends can learn from her

I felt bad for Yakumo that she is not the one who can break Harima’s wall of loving only Tenma. I know Yakumo is smart and can see things through so I do believe Eri will break the wall on Harima’s heart someday thus Harima and Eri end up together in the end while Tenma is happily taking care of Karasuma. Karasuma is not dying and just have memory issues so I think Tenma and Karasuma do end up together too because this is the bog chance Tenma has been waiting, to be close to her one true love which is Karasuma.
Mar 20, 3:50 AM

Aug 2018
So tenma who can barely wake up on her own was able to get a visa , travel to the US,have enough funds to sustain herself, master the language and she left her sister alone ? For a guy she has a crush on ?
Seriously?

More topics from this board

Poll: » School Rumble Z Chapter 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

avrc - May 23, 2009

82 by waalex11 »»
Sep 18, 2023 8:16 PM

Poll: » School Rumble Z Chapter 6 Discussion

Antanaru - Mar 10, 2009

19 by SkulRambol »»
Mar 21, 2018 5:48 AM

» Um Is that You? Yakumo

rnaster - Aug 30, 2012

1 by mumun »»
Feb 16, 2018 11:56 AM

Poll: » School Rumble Z Chapter 1 Discussion

radiantfire - Aug 24, 2008

35 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
May 30, 2017 2:55 PM

Poll: » School Rumble Z Chapter 5 Discussion

Faust721 - Mar 9, 2009

9 by Ierakas »»
Aug 24, 2016 2:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.