Forum Settings
Forums

Third Season of Shana Follows the OVA Series

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Oct 5, 2010 7:06 AM

Oct 2007
ddrcrono said:
Every season of Shana up until now has started in October. My bet is on October 2011. (Besides, JC Staff is doing Index season 2 for this season and the next)

i'm gonna have to agree, shana has always done well as a fall show, so i doubt that they will change the formula this late in the game
Oct 6, 2010 1:18 AM
Jun 2010
hazama said:
Yuuya said:

This is the news i've been waiting for, big Shana fan! Although S2 wasn't as good as the first, i think that S3 has amazing potential!

It should be. They're wrapping up the story in S3 after all..
And then.....boom! No more shana :S

nah then it will be more specials and ova's then a movie then a game

yeahhhhhhhhhhhh
Oct 16, 2010 4:52 PM

Jul 2009
WHERE IS MY DAMN SHANA ALREADY?
Oct 16, 2010 10:26 PM
Dec 2007
MiYeon said:
WHERE IS MY DAMN SHANA ALREADY?
Shouldn't Shana fans be happy that Kugimiya Rie is working in Index II? Besides, Index has almost all the bases covered in terms of fantasy and action for this season. J.C. STAFF will just reserve Shana 3 for next year (since they will likely let Railgun and Index rest so they can make another season out of each).

Oct 16, 2010 11:53 PM

Mar 2008
Shana has just gone straight downhill since the first season.

They need good WRITERS. And not the B-list animators at JC staff to animate it. And by b-list I mean don't outsource the entire project.

I'm hoping for a surprise, but not expecting much.
Oct 19, 2010 10:58 PM

Apr 2010
Awesome, gonna look forward to this.
Oct 24, 2010 9:23 AM

Jul 2010
Hmm this makes me want to read the light novel :P

btw, I want to start reading where season 2 in the anime finished, so can anyone tell me which volume I need to start reading at?? coz I don't want to start reading from volume 1 (since already know the story from the anime, it will be boring -_-;;)

tnx :D it will be appriciated if someone reply asap

Oct 27, 2010 8:46 PM
Jul 2010
Dude...just randomly saying but I love your signature. ^_^

chococya96 said:
Hmm this makes me want to read the light novel :P

btw, I want to start reading where season 2 in the anime finished, so can anyone tell me which volume I need to start reading at?? coz I don't want to start reading from volume 1 (since already know the story from the anime, it will be boring -_-;;)

tnx :D it will be appriciated if someone reply asap
Nov 13, 2010 3:35 PM

Sep 2010
About Kazumi in Season III
2e16nig.png
Nov 21, 2010 3:45 PM
Oct 2010
Meronpan_Chan said:
oh my godddd!

It's actually impossible to describe how excited I am right now!! 0_0

I had seen this thread before, but then totally forgot about it.. I can't WAIT for more Shana.. I really want to see Shana and Yuji get together and Yoshida killed in some sort of freak accident :3 <3

The ending of Season II makes me very mad, i hope it turns out like this ^.^
Dec 9, 2010 6:57 AM
Nov 2010
So.. there IS going to be a third season right? Season one was amazing, then i was stuck halfway enjoying season 2.

All i will say is this. At the end of season one Shana and Yuji walked into death itself together. Then, for season two to revert to nearly the beginning point of their relationship, and give virtually no relevant action until over halfway through the series. I heard someone say they used the time to develop relationships when all i saw was them rehashing the same ideas in season one. It was a far inferior product to the first season.

I don't know how good the novels are, but something tells me the anime strayed from it in season two. A novel as pointless as the first part of season two would be pretty boring.

I saw that the OAV was finally finished in November, and with that being said is there any DEFINITE proof that a season three will be aired?
Dec 14, 2010 5:22 AM

Aug 2010
Yes, season 3 will definitely be aired, but the exact date when it starts isn't set yet. It may start airing in fall 2011 or winter 2012.
However, from what I heard, season 3 will be very different from its prequels. I heard that it may involve a dark Yuji and Shana fighting against him.
Dec 14, 2010 11:49 AM
Nov 2010
well, It'll be good to see another season. As long as it is nowhere near as drawn out as season 2.
Dec 22, 2010 10:59 AM
Dec 2010
I must be one of the few people who enjoyed season 2 more than season 1. >_<

Anyway, I'm still waiting for season 3. ^_^
Jan 2, 2011 3:15 PM
Oct 2008
SilverLobo said:
I must be one of the few people who enjoyed season 2 more than season 1. >_<

... Seriously
Jan 4, 2011 3:27 AM

Oct 2010
koleare said:
Yes, season 3 will definitely be aired, but the exact date when it starts isn't set yet. It may start airing in fall 2011 or winter 2012.
However, from what I heard, season 3 will be very different from its prequels. I heard that it may involve a dark Yuji and Shana fighting against him.

OMG!!! ....
hope jk-staff wont f*ck up this sequels as they did with total zero 2nd and 3rd season
Oct 13, 2011 12:47 PM

Nov 2010
So do I now first have to watch the OVA or can I stard with season 3 right after season 2? Thanks for the answer
Oct 13, 2011 4:33 PM

Aug 2010
Nietono_no_Shana said:
So do I now first have to watch the OVA or can I stard with season 3 right after season 2? Thanks for the answer

Not really, it doesn't really add anything to the plot.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

4 by AwNoodles »»
22 minutes ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - 5 hours ago

4 by Memore »»
2 hours ago

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - 3 hours ago

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
3 hours ago

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - 5 hours ago

1 by RobertBobert »»
4 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Yesterday

30 by RobertBobert »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.