Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 14 Discussion

Dec 10, 2018 10:08 PM
Shame Greed dies so quickly, but outside of Al being fairly useless, that was a great episode. Bradley was badass.

Jan 10, 3:06 PM

oh man, i was gonna comment on how badass bradley is but then he turns out to be part of the evil squad.

Mar 18, 3:34 PM

Martel's death is pretty devastating regardless of the version. I can't imagine what Al went through having someone get stabbed inside of him when he was wanting to protect her.

Apr 4, 12:07 AM

For some reason, it felt like King Bradley was the villain instead of Greed's chimeras because of how brutally he dispatched of them, especially with that armor deathblow. It turns out that it was for good reason too because the Fuhrer President's one of those monsters! I think that he's an artificial Homunculus because of the possibility of him having that Ouroboros eye implanted in him.

Greed was so greedy about his own ideals that he became the first one to go, melting in gold and turning into wine that was ingested by Father, a guy who looks awfully like the Elric Brothers' dad.

Apr 14, 7:27 PM
thot patrol

brooo so much shit happened this episode eeeeeeeee

Aug 17, 2:56 AM
We get so much information.

The oroboros tattoo gang are homunculous made from Father, and Bradley is one of them, being Wrath. Also RIP this version of greed.

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]