Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 16, 2014 12:28 PM

Nov 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kind of an anti climactic ending for this season. If the show ever comes back I'm guessing the white rabbit will stay in the cast. They just keep on gaining people. I wonder how far it could go.
May 31, 2014 9:38 AM

Sep 2011
Sadly i thought season 4 and 5 were very lacking, I think next season will be better since it looks like it wont be stationed in one single place which i think greatly hurt s4 and 5.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 9, 2020 11:32 PM
Oct 2017
Man what a let down for this last season huh? downgrade in humor due to the limitations of staying in one place. This show peaked at season 3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 17, 2021 11:41 AM

Aug 2017
Better than S4. Still no conclusive ending or another season after several years. This anime peaked at S3.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Nov 25, 2022 5:33 PM
Mar 2019
I thought they might end up eating the Rabbit, that would make them Cannibals though.
T'was a nice addition to the cast.
Shame we might never get more.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Usavich V Episode 12 Discussion

IntroverTurtle - Feb 16, 2014

0 by IntroverTurtle »»
Feb 16, 2014 12:20 PM

Poll: » Usavich V Episode 11 Discussion

0 by IntroverTurtle »»
Feb 16, 2014 12:15 PM

Poll: » Usavich V Episode 10 Discussion

0 by IntroverTurtle »»
Feb 16, 2014 12:08 PM

Poll: » Usavich V Episode 9 Discussion

IntroverTurtle - Feb 15, 2014

0 by IntroverTurtle »»
Feb 15, 2014 11:47 PM

Poll: » Usavich V Episode 8 Discussion

IntroverTurtle - Feb 15, 2014

0 by IntroverTurtle »»
Feb 15, 2014 11:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.