Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rave Master
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 3, 2009 12:39 PM

Apr 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was a good point to end the anime. It was a little anit-climactic, but at least they didn't go with an anime-only ending. Though it's a shame the series ended right when things were really picking up. Oh well I had a lot of fun watching this even though I already knew most of what was going to happen. Now I just need to finish the manga~

score; 7/10
MonochromeJul 3, 2009 2:09 PM
Sep 22, 2009 5:22 PM

Jul 2008
so the tattoo was coordinates, and elie learned gambling from her dad. and the dark master turns out to be king's son, too bad this is the end
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Oct 22, 2009 8:22 AM

Jun 2008
damn there are still lots of things i want to know
Nov 14, 2009 11:45 PM
Mar 2008
Its so long since i finished this anime, and i liked it very well. The only thing that dragged the anime was that stupid annoying white pet- Anyways then i got super annoyed that the anime suddently ended. I was like oh now it is getting cool, and i was going to start next episode and it was not one.

And then i was like perhaps i should start the manga. but i never could get myself to read it. so whatever happened is unknown to me. too bad they never continued the anime as there is way more manga to take from.
Dec 30, 2009 1:19 PM

Jul 2009
Good ending to a decent anime but now I want to know what happens next. I think I need to read the manga. Overall I'll give it 7/10
Jan 3, 2010 11:58 PM

Jan 2008
pretty decent but it still needs a few more episodes =P

Feb 16, 2010 10:10 PM

Jul 2007
So its pretty clear at this point who the main anti protagonist is. Lucia! Well he finally gets his hands on the dark bring sword and now the oracian series are all together and ready to set there plans in motion. Ellie finally discovers a piece of her lost memory and finds out there is some one she knew back then. There is still a ton of unanswered questions. Seighart goes his separate ways and instead doesn't decide to travel with haru's gang, what a shame!

This series had some potential but over all i was really displeased at the pacing of the show. The first 35 or so episodes seemed really slow and just completely out of order or almost like filler. The concepts used during most fighting scenes were very poorly done. Although the last 5 or so episodes were definitely much better. It is still not worth it to watch through 35 mediocre episodes just to see the last 5. So because of that, over all i give it a 6/10. I will have to read the manga though to further understand the rest of the story since im sure another anime is not coming out any time soon since this series is pretty old.

Mar 4, 2010 6:32 PM

Jul 2008
So you guys were watching it on the Sci-Fi Channel too.

*sighs*... Those episode flew fast. Really loved where this anime was going, but the manga is really the same so i'll continue on that.
Jun 5, 2010 9:44 PM
Jun 2008
still NOT RIGHT the way it's should have continue really this is STILL INCOMPLETE.

really still more to yet to explain & besides i say bring it back!!!
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Aug 21, 2010 5:41 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
at what chapter anime ends????
Oct 9, 2010 8:47 PM
Jun 2008
boo till now no new eps of it really this is NOT right it must be continue.

really bring it back with new eps like pull a final act or doing a whole reboot/remake to really complete the whole story.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Feb 27, 2011 3:55 AM

Feb 2011
that's it!!??
so it ends they're not even planning to have season two or somewhat just to end the anime series >_<

i want a clear ending
i want to see haru and elie end up with each other..

reading the continuation in manga is not enough!! >_<
Apr 17, 2011 9:16 PM

Dec 2009
The story haven't ended yet. I wonder if there are season 2.

Quite good.Overall:8/10

Apr 30, 2011 9:07 AM
Jun 2008
well unless want to go japan for asking for new eps to continue it.

really 9yrs & still like this till now really some of us still not happy on besides we want more to finally give it full 100% complete ending.

yea when ever if i go to japan i would so go a demand for series get like a new season or reboot to finally truly finish it all.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
Jun 25, 2011 6:05 PM

Feb 2011
7/10

I'm going to read the manga now..
May 17, 2013 8:03 AM
Jan 2013
It was average, problems with pacing and half of the fights are poorly done, but still too bad it ended in the middle of the story. In my opinion manga was much better than anime. If you want to find out rest of the story check out manga.

Real identity of this skeleton is a real mind-fuck. Really look it up, that was the best story arc of Rave.
Jul 28, 2013 2:23 PM
May 2013
It was good, too bad this is the end I wanted to see more , maybe I'm going to read the manga.
Aug 18, 2013 11:56 PM
Aug 2013
i hate the ending ...

the good stories cover the bad ending --> overall 7/10
Sep 20, 2013 6:02 PM

Nov 2011
Hmmmmmm

I guess I'll rate this a 6/10. Seems like this had more flavor in the romance department than FT but then again, that wasn't something I was looking forward for Rave Master. I do like the style of this series though and some of the more emotional factors. The Oracion Seis in this series also seems decent enough to get used to..

Now I might probably read the manga soon. I don't remember much from the first 11 episodes though since I watched it years ago and only picked it back up recently.
Dec 14, 2013 7:33 PM

Jan 2011
Overall it was okayish. There were some nice scenes and funny or awesome moments, but also quite a lot that was wrong. I expected more from 51 episodes, too, they used up quite a lot with talking (like, how often did they say they are gonna kill Elie now during the last few episodes? Or they wasted it on the Jiggly Butt Gang, or Plue's story. I was hoping for more explanation on Plue, but instead we got the pudding fight..

If they would condense some of the talking about how awesome the villians are etc., and the fights itself (cmon, Haru getting up again two or three times should be enough, and how about him not dropping in the first place, because he learned to dodge and deflect, and actually getting stronger? An d giving the girls better roles, especially with Elie..she's talking about wanting to fight, but they revela she didn't even draw her weapons several episodes later, while Haru played tumbler), i wouldn't mind the rest of the manga adapted.
Aug 1, 2015 8:02 AM

Mar 2012
My favorite series turned into this? Thanks studio deen.
Nov 29, 2019 8:59 AM

Apr 2013
Mashima actually had a part in the very last episode, sneaky dude. We got a bit more backstory of Elie, that doesn't matter much though since it's the last episode.

I only watched this because I love Fairy Tail and this is kind of its ancestor. I actually liked the beginning, Haru and Elie did not seem like the usual goody two-shoes from other shounen. But that changed a bit too fast and there were a lot of cliche arcs and enemies as well. Fairy Tail definitely is a vast improvement of this, especially since there is no character like Erza in the main cast. 4/10
Apr 17, 2020 7:34 PM

Apr 2009
This show has a great story but the animation and fight scenes are subpar.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 2021 12:14 PM
Jun 2017
Goodbye Haru and Elie, I hope that one day there'll be a sequel or a remake of Rave Master to finish the journey :(

More topics from this board

» How much does the anime cover?

Metropoliman - Oct 1, 2022

4 by Aangelproduction »»
May 4, 2023 9:52 AM

Poll: » Groove Adventure Rave Episode 19 Discussion

kage-bunshin - Jun 2, 2009

6 by MlgMonsterCZE »»
Feb 3, 2023 1:55 AM

Poll: » Groove Adventure Rave Episode 6 Discussion

kage-bunshin - Apr 2, 2009

9 by MlgMonsterCZE »»
Oct 7, 2022 5:19 AM

Poll: » Groove Adventure Rave Episode 1 Discussion

kage-bunshin - Mar 21, 2009

21 by MlgMonsterCZE »»
Sep 30, 2022 8:23 PM

Poll: » Groove Adventure Rave Episode 16 Discussion

kage-bunshin - May 18, 2009

6 by Estefan »»
Sep 1, 2022 10:02 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.