Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 22, 2007 10:49 PM
Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This was a pretty good episode. A lot of developments. I particularly enjoyed the hints given of future drama.

Anyway, things to discuss include:
- Yumi finally going for Kouchi (I liked it how they held hands)
- Mao looking somewhat devastated after seeing Yumi and Kouchi walking under the rain
- Sakino liking Kazuki
- Futami liking Kazuki even more, and
- A possible relationship between Hiiragi and Mitsuki
Dec 24, 2007 5:54 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
I enjoyed it too. It really sucks though that Yuumi's going to leave, that's what it looks like anyway. I'm sure she's fallen for him long ago and is now trying to speed things up since her time's running out.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Dec 24, 2007 6:26 PM
Oct 2007
Very nice episode, can't wait for the next one!
All characters seem interesting, even Iwao-kun and Juliet-chan!
Dec 24, 2007 7:09 PM
Nov 2007
Was Juliet in there? lol
I can't wait for the next episode. Did you guys see the preview? The shadows of Mao and Kai are seen and they were getting close >.<
Dec 24, 2007 7:37 PM

Oct 2007
HAHAHAHAHAHA, good eps. Yumi is a great girl, too bad she bye bye.
Kai just figured out that Mao like Kouichi. So, anytime he'll broke up.
Futami-san is fall in love Kazuki. It's so cute *__*
Hiiragi X Mitsuki X dog - hahahaha

Love is in the air ~~

Love is in the air ~~~

The next eps: It'll about Sakino and Kazuki drama. And in the final of eps, Yumi'll say to kouichi that she'll move out to new city.

Dec 24, 2007 7:47 PM

Apr 2007
It was another nice episode. This series is turning into something good. After the first 2 episodes I wouldn't predict that. I'm glad JCStaff managed to pleasantly surprise me again.
Dec 24, 2007 11:18 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
If it's two months until she leaves, her and Kouichi could very well continue a long distance relationship. It's happened before. But I agree with cryuz - it looks like she's trying to speed things up since she's leaving.

Otherwise, not really much else to say. Nothing really happened. I was looking forward to all the "fortune" stuff coming true, but it didn't really xD
Dec 24, 2007 11:58 PM

Jun 2007
This was a great ep as always. I'm happy Kai kind of figured out how she feels. I'm hopping Mao and Kouichi eventually relies how each other feels. The part with Futami was great. I definitely want to see them together in the end but somehow I think Sakino will unintentionally mess things up. Kind of like How Kouichi is making things complicated for Mao without either of them knowing.

Since I'm about to finish EF and the EF relasionship chart I figured id keep my tradition alive and get started on a weekly one for Kimi-Kiss. So here it is. Keep in mind that this chart will change as new episodes come out so if this week I have one person marked as "is unsure how they feel" it may change next week to "is in love"...etc
Dec 25, 2007 12:05 AM

Jun 2007
Its a shame Yumi is going to leave indeed =(...She's one of my favorite characters in Kimikiss =(...Lmao...Nice chart...
Dec 25, 2007 12:17 AM

Sep 2007
Mao X Kai!!!

I don't think Hiiragi and Mitsuki would be a good couple ... they should just be friends and act as support for other couples :P
Dec 25, 2007 1:20 AM
Overlord

Nov 2004
Bored. Skipped anything with Kazuki in the scene. Haha.
Dec 25, 2007 6:01 AM

Oct 2007
Watching episode 12 again thanks to the subs, and it truly is the best episode to date. Each scene plays out like magic, with that lovely music score helping out. Gah i wish a soundtrack release would hurry up and appear. Saying that a bonus CD came with the first volume --- would anyone know what this is? Drama CD, or perhaps one that'll hold some music from the series?

Yuumi: It's rather lovely seeing Yuumi warm upto Kouichi like that, though at the same time you can't help but think her only reason for so doing is the fact that she's leaving in two months.

Eriko: This'll be the first time she's ever had this feeling --- love. It's quite adorable if you ask me, and i can't wait to see how those feelings will grow as episodes pass.

Asuka: Wow wow wow, talk about lovely. The bike scene was absolutely lovely --- just seeing her smile made by Christmas. I very much like how Kazuki's fortune mention about taking shelter from the rain, and her blush rolled into one. I've mentioned a number of times how powerful the ending of each episode can be in this series --- here's another example right here.
ShirothDec 25, 2007 6:09 AM
Dec 25, 2007 12:05 PM

Aug 2007
I'm really wondering how this show it going to end! I mean, it already has a lot of twists and they're still coming!

I'd say: Go Yuumi, you can do it! Stick to Ko(u xD)ichi, cause I really want it to be Yuumi x Koichi and Mao x Kai! I already noticed that Hiiragi seems to like Mitsuki and it could be really funny, those two. That dog... Never mind that. Mao, you have to like Kai, or else... I'm going to be sad, it's my favourite couple! The scenes between Kazuki and Asuka were just too cute, I already wondered when she'd get a crush on him. I guess Futami actually starts to Kazuki for real now.
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Dec 25, 2007 2:15 PM
Jun 2007
Now the dilema love begin...
Dec 25, 2007 3:01 PM

Aug 2007
Xinil said:
Bored. Skipped anything with Kazuki in the scene. Haha.

What. The Sakino x Kazuki scene was one of the best parts.
Dec 25, 2007 6:24 PM
Cool Story Bro

Dec 2007
Awesome episode =)
I like how Sakino finally started putting some thought into Kazuki
Also I like how Yuumi's being extremely bold =D
Dec 25, 2007 6:27 PM

Aug 2007
DeathfireD said:

Since I'm about to finish EF and the EF relasionship chart I figured id keep my tradition alive and get started on a weekly one for Kimi-Kiss. So here it is.

haha possible lesbian connection..niceee
Dec 25, 2007 7:15 PM

Dec 2007
Hehe, I thought I was the only one to see the lesbian connection there.

Top drawer episode. Kimi-kiss is really impressing me as of late.

I was genuinely happy when Eriko started smiling again. Before Episode 11 I thought Eriko was a complete and utter stuck up dullard. Now I think she's fantastic; strange what a few scenes will do to a character in my estimations.

Similarly I thought Aihara was kind of just a diversion for Sanada, providing little more than a different sub-story to keep things fluid and dynamic. How wrong was I. The Aihara side of things is turning in to a very nice arc from my point of view. Who doesn't like a good love triangle? The only problem is, I like all the bloody character's in the triangle!

Yuumi getting closer to Sanada really made me a happy chappy but... it just seems like it'll end in tears. I don't think the preview bodes well for our beloved Yuumi.

Seems to be a good dose of healthy plot twists and character relationship advancement going on. Very fresh and enjoyable to watch.
Dec 26, 2007 6:53 AM

Nov 2007
Wow. I loved the blank stare on Aihara's face at the end. Gave me a little chuckle. Now Aihara has two girls after him... That bastard. It's alright, they will both fall for Kouichi eventually. =D

Edit: Oh, by the way, the chart was missing Juliet and Iwao-kun. D=
Dec 26, 2007 6:44 PM

Jan 2007
Go Yuumi! Take that Mao.

I really loved how she took the initiative. My only problem is that Koichi is not doing the same.

As for the other situation, its getting me very excited. I've been waiting for Sakino to become the third wheel.
Dec 26, 2007 11:59 PM

Jun 2007
nOObman said:

Edit: Oh, by the way, the chart was missing Juliet and Iwao-kun. D=

I don't like the frogs so I don't plan to add them lol.
Dec 27, 2007 8:19 AM

Oct 2007
I don't like the new Mitsuki x Akira pairing... Let Mitsuki meet up with Mr. Sax, but I'm still waiting for a Eriko x Kai moment XD
Dec 27, 2007 10:48 AM

Dec 2007
When is Episode 13 coming out ?
Dec 28, 2007 4:48 AM
Oct 2007
Poor kai :(

Horroscopes suck...

Are those younger kids going to get together or what?

Edit: For somereason http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/1558/image2cl6.png goes no where :/
Dec 28, 2007 7:15 AM

Sep 2007
wow futami is so cute and she is really feeling kazuki and also i didnt expect Sakino fall for him to i cant wait to next episode
Dec 29, 2007 6:30 AM

Jun 2007
mickal555 said:

Horroscopes suck...

Edit: For somereason http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/1558/image2cl6.png goes no where :/

link works for me....does your ISP block imageshack?
Dec 29, 2007 6:35 AM
Oct 2007
DeathfireD said:
mickal555 said:

Horroscopes suck...

nope, and it's working now :/
Dec 30, 2007 7:43 PM

Jun 2007
mickal555 said:
DeathfireD said:
mickal555 said:

Horroscopes suck...

nope, and it's working now :/

what about now? http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/1525/image2cl6as0.png

I uploaded it again. If you cant see it then its most likely imageshack blocking you since everyone in the EF anime thread could see my others..I'll try uploading to another place later.
Dec 30, 2007 10:54 PM
Oct 2007
Um...

I could see it fine before "and it's working now".

And I could see your ef ones too :s

Anyway it's still working now :D
Thanks for the hard work.
Jan 5, 2008 4:37 AM

Apr 2007
Could totally see the love triangle of Futami x Aihara x Sakino way back when Sakino was introduced XP. <== looks like it will get verrry interesting.

And yahoo for Yummi taking the initiative! :D.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 20, 2008 3:06 PM
Sep 2007
kouichi and yuumi were SO cute in this episode ^^ when they held hands, and later under the umbrella, kawaisugiru x.x
and as faust said, kouichi, get a grip on yourself and do something, not always "well i guess it was nothing to worry about" >.<
i feel a bit bad for mao, it seems now it begins to get complicated (with sakino and futami too)
May 10, 2008 10:58 AM

Jan 2008
it seems like the girls are taking the initiative instead of the guys witht he exception for kai.. futomi kissed kazuki twice, and yuumi wanteing to hold hands.... mao.. she kinda did when she kissed kouchi on the forehead, but that aint enough
Mar 18, 2009 10:42 AM

Mar 2008
Alas...although the show is getting more interesting with many relationships developing, it's kind of depressing as in the end I'm sure many will be hurt due to unrequited love...ahh... :(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 13, 2009 1:22 PM

Jul 2008
woah hoshino is changing fast, didnt expect her to be so forwarded. think she tries to cover up her secret. oh gosh things are becoming complicated.... mao and azusa...

Jul 7, 2009 6:54 PM

Jun 2009
~Yuumi's the one taking the move, but what's the meaning of on the very 1st scene Yuumi saying only 2 months to go I better be brave...

~Hiragi and the dog again, haha

~Honey-mayo udon!
ZinvyJul 7, 2009 7:02 PM
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Dec 8, 2009 2:25 PM

Oct 2009
Aww i liked it. Loved all the Yuumi Kouichi stuff, especially the ending up with two umbrellas but sharing anyway, plus the arm/hand holding :)

Also impressed by Kai's watchful watches, can see he suspects that Mao is into Kouichi.

Half way through the series i'm hoping for:
Kouichi - Yuumi (no Mao.)
Kazuki - .. Don't really care, I prefer Aihara as a character, but at the same time he's all into Futami and it not ending them two will be all messy seeing as she now appears to love him back. So either! :D
Mao - Preferably noone? I love Kai's character, but don't want to see twelve more episodes of her messing him around trying to figure out if she's in love with Kouichi or just upset he's not dependant on her.

But loving this series! Liked the first.. four episodes? Got angry around five, but can't help but love it now.
Dec 18, 2010 9:00 PM

Aug 2010
Sakino is definitely my fav female lead
Jul 11, 2011 7:56 PM

Apr 2011
I feel like the Mao liking Kouichi came out so sudden.

~whew this one of the few anime I've watched with more than one triangle.
K-ShuunJul 11, 2011 8:01 PM
Apologies, I just can't avoid to rant.
Apr 16, 2012 9:31 PM

Nov 2011
Jul 5, 2012 3:38 PM

Apr 2011
Well there are officially two love triangles now. I would've preferred if the relationships remained simple and every male lead had their own female lead, but it seems like that isn't going to happen anymore.

I don't really care who Aihara ends up with, but as long as Yuumi x Koichi wins in the end, I will be extremely satisfied.
Apr 29, 2013 2:54 PM

May 2012
Pretty sweet development for each party actually, some really nice things are happening, I wonder what they'll decide, the love is getting quite complicated actually!
Mar 28, 2014 1:58 PM

Jun 2012
Mao is so completely using Kai to try and get Koichi jealous/make herself forget about him. And this show is so goddamn engaging for it.

Athlete girl...don't feel it as much from her. Too bad.

Eriko is slowly gaining Kazuki's vulnerability, and Kazuki is gaining some of Eriko's confidence.

Is Yuumi more worried about the date on her calendar? Or did she catch on Mao's behavior around Koichi? Or is it both?

Film guy is a lot sharper than he looks. I think he's going to play the stable guy when/if shit hits the fan. Why do I have a feeling his finished movie is gonna get pretty close to the knuckle, and why do I think the frogs are foreshadowing something I'm not getting?

Seriously. J.C. Staff. Good fucking job so far.
Dec 13, 2014 11:58 AM

Aug 2013
So, drama is coming?
Ehh, I hope that he won't hurt Hoshino :|
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Dec 29, 2014 12:30 AM

May 2011
DAYUM now there are two love triangles. Really very interested in Asuka's character, and I am really glad she is now part of the picture too. I really hope that this anime can head into a direction I like. So far, Kimikiss has been impressive as of late, developing from a seemingly lifeless to vibrant anime over the time. Plus, it is just impossible to dislike any of the girls in this anime (seriously, in my opinion). Each of them have their unique characteristics, plus how they sometimes contrast with each other (especially in the case of Eriko and Asuka, they are practically foils to each other) makes Kimikiss all the better.

Is it just me or Hiiragi is intriguing me? He might just be the true man by the end, before we realise it. Especially with the Doberman LEL.
"If you reject me, I'll blast a hole in you!" Kanzaki H. Aria
Just kidding.

May 4, 2016 7:54 AM

Mar 2014
Lucky points and good feelings ~ .. in the rain <3
Very great episode . Romance is in the air , widening in such a quick rate ~ .
Jan 23, 2018 8:16 AM

Dec 2014
well things are getting more more interesting and story is developing more
Jan 22, 2020 9:28 PM

Aug 2017
Kazuki has turned into a player, look at his nice little harem. Either girl is a good winner, he is balling

Ooh man yandere Mao... Time for school days

Sep 24, 2021 1:58 AM

Aug 2014
Im surprised soccer chick has fallen in love with red-hair MC. I mean, for her to fall for him on episode 12? thats surprising.

Mao is starting to annoy me with her new found love of Kyoichi. She and Kai have great chemistry.

With all that said, have way through the anime, I still cannot believe that this is a 24 episodes anime. It feels like things might drag in the second half.
Nov 22, 2022 5:54 PM

Oct 2016
I felt my heart sink in this episode. I'm fcking crying!
Aug 6, 2023 3:42 PM

Nov 2010
I like the umbrella scene with Hoshino x Kouichi and the bike scene with Sakino x Kazuki. That was so sweet!

The warring states of love begin! I did expect Sakino to join the war eventually. It was only a matter of time now that Kazuki had acquired inspiration and confidence. The only one with much to lose so far is Kai since he has no other love interest if Mao ends up with Kouichi. I feel bad for him if that happens. He's just a loner dude minding his own business, and then Mao came to rock his world, and now that he's attached to her, Mao's feelings for Kouichi suddenly sprout.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

radiantfire - Mar 22, 2008

215 by Dapu »»
Mar 20, 9:21 AM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 23 Discussion

radiantfire - Mar 15, 2008

47 by MxS7HGS »»
Aug 7, 2023 6:59 PM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 22 Discussion

radiantfire - Mar 8, 2008

39 by MxS7HGS »»
Aug 7, 2023 6:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 21 Discussion

radiantfire - Mar 1, 2008

32 by MxS7HGS »»
Aug 7, 2023 5:40 PM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Feb 23, 2008

61 by MxS7HGS »»
Aug 7, 2023 1:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.