Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 29, 2009 10:26 PM

Mar 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This was a pretty good episode with how things developed between Riku and Daisuke. Of course things had been building toward this so it was expected, but still nice to see.

Glad Daisuke finally got his head clear since really things didn't make much sense with Risa. They are just different people with little in common. The only real connection were his thoughts of "wow she's cute." It was all pretty superficial. At least with Riku it makes sense. Both like animals and are pretty physically active though Daisuke's was due to extreme childhood training...

Anyways Dark disappearing might be alright if it was the end of the show. The fact that it's only episode 18 means he's probably going to be back and will be needed. Though that's odd since mutual love means he's gone...Guess this pair will have some more troubles ahead. The rest of the series should be interesting to check out.
Aug 13, 2009 2:27 AM

Aug 2009
This was probably the best episode so far. At least in my opinion.
I really like Riku and Daisuke and they make a great couple!
The episode wasn't cheesy, but very cute and yeah... I really liked it! (:
11th_echoAug 13, 2009 3:45 AM
Sep 19, 2009 4:43 PM

Aug 2009
At laaaast Daisuke with Riku! Riku is so cool and amazing! I wonder what he was thinking all this time! Great great episode! The best so far!
“In a mad world, only the mad are sane.”Akira Kurosawa
Oct 11, 2011 9:23 PM

Feb 2010
Yes best episode so far Daisuke x Riku was the only thing I wanted to see.
Sheepshaman.png
Mar 25, 2012 4:09 PM

Jul 2011
Yesssss. Screw Risa.

Daisuke x Riku! :D

That was super cheesy but cute. XD
Jul 24, 2012 8:02 PM

Feb 2012
yeah this is my favorite episode I loved it!
Jan 11, 2013 10:41 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
5/5 Now Niwa found his true love :P Is Dark no more?! What's gonna happen hmm? xD
張大です for 張大勇督察
Mar 2, 2013 4:49 PM

Jan 2012
well.. his love for Risa was a bit half-assed, went for the other twin at about half of the series.
Mar 28, 2013 1:41 AM

Mar 2013
I loved the beginning, but the middle part was just so awkward and painful to watch (painful from the awkwardness I mean)
Jan 4, 2015 9:26 AM

Jan 2012
Finally he realized his true feeling.5/5 this episode

Feb 23, 2015 4:30 PM

Jul 2014
I almost flipped my laptop across the room when they didn't kiss.
Jan 9, 2016 4:40 PM

Dec 2013
Really good episode. As others have said, this ha been building for a long time, and has finally come to fruition. Someone else has also stated that Daisuke's ionitial affection for Risa was entirely superficial, which I agree with. Much like the superficial affection she gained for Daisuke in the past 2-3 episode. It just wasn't meant to be.

Even though Hio still makes me cringe when she speaks, I'm glad she had a change of heart about going through with her scheme, so she's not too bad. Sadly, there will probably be consequences for her not following up on the plan.
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu has hardly any range as a voice actor, and is grossly over-cast.

Yeah. I said it.
Jan 21, 2017 8:11 PM

Jun 2016
Best episode so far
Mar 12, 2017 7:29 PM
Blitzball Player

Dec 2011
The whole series was worth watching for me just for this episode. It was so cute and they are adorable. I appreciate that, even though there was the misunderstanding with Risa, that Daisuke told Riku right away. The show could have easily went the traditional route and made that misunderstanding a focal point all the way to the end. I have been meaning to watch this show for like 8 years because of a recommendation from a friend and I love it so far.
divlyfeinMar 29, 2021 12:42 AM
Jan 11, 2019 9:10 PM

Mar 2010
finally the ship is starting to sail

funny that Dark just dipped
Jul 8, 2019 1:45 PM

Jan 2017
This is the best episode so far imo.
“A detective who corners a culprit with their reasoning and drives them to suicide in front of himself – is no different than a murderer.”
– Shinichi Kudo
Jul 27, 2022 8:22 PM
Sep 2013
Finally Dai showed something good, we know from the first episode that he's like a ninja, but he never showed that part of him, except rarely, I still don't understand if he tries to hide it or if he never has a chance to show it.
Kind of out of nowhere Dai fell in love with Riku, although we know he was disconcerted since the kiss but that's normal for someone shy.
How I want to tell Risa to fuck off, as soon as she knows Niwa is the fucking Dark.
Damn, Dai declared himself in a calm way, but it's fuck Dark to say that to him in the end it looks like a guy who tries to help the other not to be run over by breaking his legs.
I liked that now the two are together it gave me a little peace of mind but I think it's a little late to make me normal or happy so I can only be pissed off by this anime.

PT-BR

Finalmente o Dai mostrou algo bom,a gente sabe desde o primeiro episodio que ele é tipo um ninja,só que ele nunca mostrou essa parte dele ,salvo raramente,eu ainda não entendo se ele tenta esconder ou se ele nunca tem chance de mostrar.
Meio que do nada o Dai ficar apaixonado pela Riku,embora a gente saiba que ele ficou desconcertado desde o beijo mas isso é algo normal partindo de alguém tímido.
Que vontade eu tenho de mandar a Risa se foder, mal ela sabe que o Niwa é o Dark porra.
Caralho,o Dai se declarou de forma tranquila, mas é foda o Dark falar aquilo com ele no final parece um cara que tenta ajudar o outro a não ser atropelado quebrando as pernas dele.
Gostei que agora os dois estão juntos me deu um pouco de tranquilidade mas acho que é um pouco tarde para me deixar normal ou alegre por isso,eu só consigo estar puto por esse anime.

More topics from this board

Poll: » D.N.Angel Episode 2 Discussion

kage-bunshin - Mar 11, 2009

14 by Daviljoe193 »»
Sep 27, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » D.N.Angel Episode 1 Discussion

nehnehneji - Jul 5, 2008

20 by Daviljoe193 »»
Sep 27, 2023 2:35 PM

» DNAngel Tarot Cards

Remacno - May 31, 2010

4 by Tenshika11 »»
Feb 25, 2023 10:05 AM

Poll: » D.N.Angel Episode 12 Discussion

Fariago - Jun 24, 2011

6 by Teirayo »»
Oct 27, 2022 6:36 PM

Poll: » D.N.Angel Episode 26 Discussion

nehnehneji - Jul 14, 2008

41 by nomad8 »»
Jul 28, 2022 1:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.