Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 29, 2009 9:06 AM

Jun 2009
ok so do you like body odour? its all feramones and such which attract you to others aparaently. some say it the mind, but mostly its pheramones.

do you like the smell of men or women? is there even a difference? i cant say ive noticed.

and how about sex smells? women junk is just an over developed sweat glad after all. and mens semen comes from inside the body so it has a more.....distinctive flavour.

do you like it? do you hate it?

or what about deoderants? i like perfumes and such to smell nice i like to smell like flowers and stuff and isnt also peerfumes supposed to activate the ol factory to attract people easier. maybey you like the mens stuff like smelling like machines or w/e is in calvine cline its very clinical smell but nice.

whats you favorite smell you like to use?

CHANELL No 5?

ARMANI?

CALVINE KLINE?

what brand do you use of anything.

smelly smells are smelly like poo poo, so how comes animals thinks its so great like flys and dogs and such?
you are a parasite that lives off others suffering. no i do not care what happend/happens to you.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 29, 2009 9:11 AM

Apr 2008
i hate strong perfume smells, i love my own BO.

Indifference towards all else
Jun 29, 2009 9:14 AM

Jun 2009
you gotta love your own BO i guess.

i like it whe people have just been to the gym and there all sweaty.
you are a parasite that lives off others suffering. no i do not care what happend/happens to you.
Jun 29, 2009 9:27 AM

May 2008
Too many people up close have bad breath. In my personal experience.D:

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Jun 29, 2009 9:29 AM

Mar 2009
i can't say that i like the smell of body odor, but i guess it depends

sometimes it can be hot
Jun 29, 2009 9:33 AM

Feb 2008
God I hate the smell of sweat. It's disgusting.
Every guy should wear Lynx and lots of it.
Jun 29, 2009 9:36 AM

Feb 2008
Oh and my signature scent is Armani Code.
Jun 29, 2009 9:36 AM

Jan 2008
I've never noticed anyone's body smell (besides armpit odor and sweat which I do not like) but I do like fragrances as long as they aren't too strong.
BRS_CHIYOJun 29, 2009 9:39 AM
Jun 29, 2009 9:37 AM

Mar 2009
LolitaDecay said:
God I hate the smell of sweat. It's disgusting.
Every guy should wear Lynx and lots of it.
yeah basically.
Jun 29, 2009 9:38 AM

Mar 2009
oh, and i use ban deodorant (smells great!) and if i'm feeling extra jazzy, i put on some very sexy hot.
Jun 29, 2009 9:42 AM

Sep 2008
sweat smells good imo. also, axe = <3
Jun 29, 2009 9:45 AM

Aug 2008
I just can't stand perfumes. They smell like poison to me.

I generally use deodorants, 'cause I really smell, well, manly without it.
The deodorants I use must be quality ones, not just those that try cover up one smell with another.

About body smell. Hm, I sure know how a guy smells, but never knew how a girl does...
Girls just always smell like shampoo/perfume to me.
Jun 29, 2009 9:45 AM

Mar 2009
Esley said:
i.e. good
Jun 29, 2009 9:49 AM

Nov 2008
I can't stand when people smell like ass.
Jun 29, 2009 9:51 AM

Feb 2008
Any smell emanating from a living being is better than a rotting one.
Jun 29, 2009 9:55 AM

Jun 2009
yeah but girls er private areas i.e vaginas just smell like an armpit really tbh.
Jun 29, 2009 10:21 AM

May 2008
Hmmmm...sweaty people...

Armpit sweaty type odor is the type that can become more okay with the right mental conditioning.

For instance, a lot of the people who have bad B.O., have gross B.O. because it's usually an unwashed nasty person anyway.

But if it's say a girl or guy you like who just came back from the gym and has stinky pits from all the sweat, but is otherwise a very hygienic and attractive person, it's not so bad. You can sit back and think "this is a person I like's stinky b.o.ness", and then it's not so unattractive. In fact, I armpit odor is supposed to be a natural pheromone isn't it? And apparently one we've gotten used to not liking in recent centuries.

But I would think in the right situation, that kind of natural body odor pheromones are supposed to be some kind of turn-on. Also, a hot, sweaty, athletic girl who just came back from the gym sort of fits into the wet and messy fetish, now doesn't it?

I might learn to enjoy it in a boyfriend or girlfriend. A degree of b.o. But most people should still be sure to put on plenty of deodorant and wash good everyday in order not to stink.:x
ukonkiviJun 29, 2009 10:25 AM

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Jun 29, 2009 10:30 AM

Jan 2008
HISTORY said:
yeah but girls er private areas i.e vaginas just smell like an armpit really tbh.
Good to know
Jun 29, 2009 10:51 AM

Jun 2009
elviswjr said:
HISTORY said:
Good to know

so do any sweat glands though.

i like sweaty peoples its a fetish i guess.
Jun 29, 2009 10:56 AM

Aug 2008
HISTORY said:
i like sweaty peoples its a fetish i guess.

Having orgasms in a crowded gym?

audiodoll said:
Esley said:
i.e. good

At some moments I just wanna murder a certain ladies for using strong perfume.

A rotting corpse will smell better than this...
Jun 29, 2009 10:56 AM
Jun 2008
I always smell good, so I like the smell of me and so do other people.
Jun 29, 2009 11:13 AM

Jun 2008
Ummmm no, but I do smell what the Rock is cookin'!

Jun 29, 2009 11:28 AM

Jun 2009
Zig-sama said:
Ummmm no, but I do smell what the Rock is cookin'!

i went to the bathroom after him and i smelt what the rock was cooking as well....no pleasant i can assure you.
Jun 29, 2009 11:38 AM

Apr 2008
If I did, there would be something seriously wrong with me.

Jun 29, 2009 12:04 PM

Jun 2009
Syb3rStrife said:

you mean like you would be a normal human being thats attracted to pheramones like everyone else?

i guess if your an alien then that would be wrong. interspecies sex is still hawt though......i mean people sex horses and dogs why not an alien from outta space?
Jun 29, 2009 12:26 PM

Jun 2008
I like some scents. I can tell who's who if I can just smell. I think having your own personal smell is always nice, as long as it actually smells nice.

If it doesn't then I probably won't like you.
Jun 29, 2009 12:44 PM

Jan 2009
Bad Smells e.g: Sweat is Hated
Good Smells e.g: perfume etc. is liked
or no smell at all
Jun 29, 2009 1:30 PM

Jun 2009
Now, some BO is fucking nasty. Especially on people who do not bathe enough, and fat chicks.

Now I am not saying all fat chicks are like this, but the one that I have dated...
She was so massive that her fat rolls rubbed together and melted. It smelled disgusting.

But seriously, around a clean and not melting person, I love the smell of other people, be it men or women. And yes they do smell different.

I prefer the smell without anything to augment it (besides scentless deodorant), and just the raw "clean person" smell.

Jun 29, 2009 1:33 PM

Feb 2008
i3ear said:

Now I am not saying all fat chicks are like this, but the one that I have dated...
She was so massive that her fat rolls rubbed together and melted. It smelled disgusting.
Oh I'm sorry. But I fail to see why you dated her.
Jun 29, 2009 1:36 PM

Jun 2009
LolitaDecay said:
i3ear said:

It was a town of about 7k people

I am not exaggerating when I say that she is the ONLY women I could find under the age of 25 that wasn't a fucking wigger. hillbilly, or fucking idiot.
Jun 29, 2009 1:39 PM

May 2009
As long as they bathe yes they smell nice and I like it. Though when they don't I obviously don't like smelling their sweat and all that nice shit. I do like some types of perfumes and stuff but only if their scent is I don't know I guess light is a good word. Just as long as it isn't so strong or you aren't putting on a massive amount to where you choke my lungs when I am walking around you I consider it to be a pretty good scent of perfume or whatever.
Jun 29, 2009 1:39 PM

Jun 2009
i3ear said:
LolitaDecay said:
i3ear said:

I am not exaggerating when I say that she is the ONLY women I could find under the age of 25 that wasn't a fucking wigger. hillbilly, or fucking idiot.

and she was melting under the prssure it seems....you need to upgrade to PRO today.

hey fuckin a wigger is no big deal you dont have to talk to them afterwards.
Jun 29, 2009 1:45 PM

Nov 2008
I HATE it when chicks use too much perfume. Seriously, I can't stand it. How can they walk around smelling like that, I mean don't they get a headache? I know I do, and I'm not the only one; there isn't a single guy in our class who wouldn't run to the window or cough their lungs out when we enter a classroom after a class consisting mostly of girls.

Now don't get me wrong, perfume's good when you don't empty the entire damn bottle on your head, but... yeah.

As for everyone else... Well, I don't generally go around sniffling people (although that sounds like something that could confuse them... Gotta try it sometime), so unless they're using perfume/deodorant or are exceptionally sweaty or otherwise dirty, I don't know what they smell like.
Jun 29, 2009 1:48 PM

Apr 2009
No, I don't like the smell of people, in fact I don't like *any* smell other than that of food, and perhaps grass.

And the only 'smell' I use is that of my deodorant whenever I can't be arsed to take a shower, but that is (thankfully) not very often.
No problem is insoluble in all conceivable circumstances.
Jun 29, 2009 1:55 PM

Jan 2009
Perfumes are alright, but yes, overdoing it can be horrible. Especially if women add a shitload of perfume to cover up from not showering or other smells. It all mixes in and makes this raunchy godawful aroma.

Like, I was at my brothers graduation. All the seats were filled, it was very crowded and this old lady was right in front of me. I swear I smelled this awful perfume from her. She was probably trying to cover up the awful smell of her snatch which didn't work, infact it made it worse. God, that was horrible.
FML

Criticker|Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love,|Last.fm
the things you are, and the things you never want to lose.

Jun 29, 2009 2:00 PM

Jun 2009
HISTORY said:
i3ear said:
LolitaDecay said:
i3ear said:

and she was melting under the prssure it seems....you need to upgrade to PRO today.

Under the pressure of my enormous cawk more like it

But yeah, I couldn't get wigger bitches because I do not have my head up my own ass far enough.
Jun 29, 2009 2:01 PM

Jun 2009
i3ear said:
HISTORY said:
i3ear said:
LolitaDecay said:
i3ear said:

But yeah, I couldn't get wigger bitches because I do not have my head up my own ass far enough.

you mean like a snail?
Jun 29, 2009 2:03 PM

Jan 2009
HISTORY said:
i3ear said:
HISTORY said:
i3ear said:
LolitaDecay said:
i3ear said:

you mean like a snail?

hehehe, those snails will fuck each dry.

Criticker|Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love,|Last.fm
the things you are, and the things you never want to lose.

Jun 29, 2009 2:06 PM

Jun 2009
HISTORY said:
i3ear said:
HISTORY said:
i3ear said:
LolitaDecay said:
i3ear said:

you mean like a snail?

Oh yeah!

Also, I would need barbs that cause pain.
Jun 29, 2009 2:09 PM

Jun 2009
i3ear said:
HISTORY said:
i3ear said:
HISTORY said:
i3ear said:
LolitaDecay said:
i3ear said:

you mean like a snail?

Oh yeah!

to stab up other wiggers
Jun 29, 2009 2:51 PM

Dec 2008
Syb3rStrife said:

So if it smells like the person hasn't showered for a week you don't care?

I don't like when people smell. But i dont want to be able to smell girls strong perfume.
Jun 29, 2009 3:21 PM

Aug 2008
I go wild for nice smelling deodorant and aftershave on lads.

Body odours pretty foul.

I like a bit o' CK and I've got Armani Diamonds at the moment. Nice smelling :3
Jun 29, 2009 3:35 PM

Apr 2008
overpowering artificial smells is bad, but strong bo can also be bad.

Jun 29, 2009 3:41 PM

Mar 2009
I hate BO, period. Including my own.

I keep my room clean and maintain hygiene, so nothing of mine smells like sweat or anything. (Right now, my room smells like coffee).
"When he will, the weary world
Of the senses closely curled
Like a serpent round his heart
Shakes herself and stands apart."
- A.C., Equinox I/I
Jun 29, 2009 3:53 PM

Jun 2009
HISTORY said:
i3ear said:
HISTORY said:
i3ear said:
HISTORY said:
i3ear said:
LolitaDecay said:
i3ear said:

you mean like a snail?

Oh yeah!

to stab up other wiggers

THat and I am a little slutty S&M bitch

Oh baby hit me with the tazer again! ;)
Jun 29, 2009 4:16 PM

Apr 2008
timeandtimeagain said:
Syb3rStrife said:

So if it smells like the person hasn't showered for a week you don't care?

No, what I mean is I DON'T like the smell of BO.

Jun 29, 2009 9:49 PM

Jul 2008
I'm very smell-oriented, considering my eyesight sucks.
Every person I've ever met smells different. I get used to people's smells after a while and can identify people by their smells if I know them well enough.

Most of my good friends smell good. A lot of them smell very, very good and I just love being near them. I think most people that smell repulsive aren't very hygenic.
As for perfume, no. No no no. Deoderant is good on both genders. And natural-smelling spray that isn't very strong is good too. But I hate the smell of most perfumes and aftershave, especially Axe.
Jun 29, 2009 9:56 PM

Jun 2009
I barely have a sense of smell, I don't feel the smell of sweaty people but if they have a very strong perfume on them i fell nauseous so... no, I don't like the smell of people.
Jun 29, 2009 10:02 PM

Sep 2007
Usually, I don't know the smell of people because I'm not close enough to them, in most cases. What I hate is people walking around with like a 3 ft radius of BO.....what I hate even more than that, is bad breath *gag*

And the only perfume that should ever be worn is the fruity smelling kind. Everything else is just blah - If I smell a really nice odor on a person, usually a fruit smell, I find myself trying to get closer just because they smell so dang good. Makes a person sit up and take notice, nee?

As for regular, 'clean' body smells, I don't mind them. Not too sure about the sweat thing......I'll get back to you.
~ Nothing makes us as lonely as our own secrets ~

Jun 29, 2009 10:03 PM

Jun 2009
My BO smells warm and uncomfortable. So it gets annoying on hot days.

So I generally like the clean smell.
[Your Sig, But With Cake.]
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.