Forum Settings
Forums
Jun 28, 2009 10:09 PM

But I actually thought the movie had a better ending than the series.

Jun 28, 2009 10:11 PM

Yeah, that was my initial thought, but then I just decided that you didn't like either magic or her.

Jun 28, 2009 10:14 PM

Don't get me wrong... I love Nagisa, it's just the whole everyone being brought back and a second chance is just a little cheap for an ending. They should of just left it the way it was or they could of made it so those tragedies didn't happen and Nagisa survived in the first place. I know I am not clear, but that is because I am tired and shouldn't be typing.

Jun 28, 2009 10:17 PM

Well I always loved that there was a certain magic in the air, with the mysterious orbs of light... I think it'd be too sad of an ending if they toppled in the snow...

Feb 23, 2010 11:27 AM

themax37 said:
Don't get me wrong... I love Nagisa, it's just the whole everyone being brought back and a second chance is just a little cheap for an ending. They should of just left it the way it was or they could of made it so those tragedies didn't happen and Nagisa survived in the first place. I know I am not clear, but that is because I am tired and shouldn't be typing.

Well as far as I am aware. The ending of ~After Story~ parallels the "good" ending from the game. If the player manged to collect all the required light orbs to get their wish granted.