Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 28, 2008 8:15 AM

Dec 2007
yea, the harem ending, at least it gives us fans a chance to imagine our ideal ending.
Aug 23, 2008 6:15 PM

Apr 2008
I should give it a 9 after seeing the Mayu scene where she's already drained out. I thought there'll be a drama. A kiss from Reika shattered my expectations XD

Oh well a harem ending is not bad. 8/10

Sep 5, 2008 4:10 PM

Aug 2008
I really thought that one of them is going to die...
never expected that ending...

Nov 3, 2008 2:16 PM

Jun 2008
"I'm not a lesbian like you!!" lol...

Though "Reika's-inner-reconcillation" waaaaay too dramatised... Great ending :D Esp Shinobu x Hosaka

7.5/10 => 8/10 :D (changed the note just after ending)
Jan 18, 2009 4:20 PM

Nov 2008
Well...the last episode were good exept the ending...
2 things were unclear for me:1. why they forced Mayu to Ninomiya? To make Reika move?ok...but i don't know why they force him with that training even now when everything is resolved...even if it helps to control her powers i think there's some other way.
2. why is the ending indecisive? I think everyone must support Reika, but on the contrary when it's almost clear win to Reika they(Ninomiya's sister mainly) makes moves to support Mayu! Ridiculus! They enjoy keeping this play forever? I think if Ninomija choses Reika in the end that were totaly understandable at the end even for Mayu.
But at the last few minutes Mayu gones by a complete change and she's not gona gave up on Ninomiya even after she could be thankfull to her life for Reika...lousy-minded bitch.

I hate that type of endings where after many dramatic and ground-breaking happenings in the end the everydays become similar(or even the same) as midway the show. That means the author do a BIG error in the character development. Abnormal.

Exept the ending i think the show were good...it has almost no original element but that was a good mix!
willyverebJan 18, 2009 4:24 PM
Apr 18, 2009 12:53 PM

Apr 2009
willyvereb said:
Well...the last episode were good exept the ending...
2 things were unclear for me:1. why they forced Mayu to Ninomiya? To make Reika move?ok...but i don't know why they force him with that training even now when everything is resolved...even if it helps to control her powers i think there's some other way.
2. why is the ending indecisive? I think everyone must support Reika, but on the contrary when it's almost clear win to Reika they(Ninomiya's sister mainly) makes moves to support Mayu! Ridiculus! They enjoy keeping this play forever? I think if Ninomija choses Reika in the end that were totaly understandable at the end even for Mayu.
But at the last few minutes Mayu gones by a complete change and she's not gona gave up on Ninomiya even after she could be thankfull to her life for Reika...lousy-minded bitch.

I hate that type of endings where after many dramatic and ground-breaking happenings in the end the everydays become similar(or even the same) as midway the show. That means the author do a BIG error in the character development. Abnormal.

Exept the ending i think the show were good...it has almost no original element but that was a good mix!

i think you are wrong with picking reika it would of been understandable. I mean yes they were childhood friends, all 3 of them, and they all fell in love with ninomiya. They never made a promise to love each other or anything like that, she pretty much was talking about repaying him.
There may be a little love between them, but ninomiya cares more for Mayu, which i would say they have more of a relation ship than Reika. The end would of been totally understandable if he choose mayu not reika, but this is a very understandable debate..

at the end mayu should of gotten kissed when she needed the energy, i mean irori took soom of his life force and he didn't lose his memory just a little of his strength, so even the ending ending where the kiss was accidental, i felt that, thats how it should be with those 2, maybe if she learns to control her powers she can kiss without taking energy if thats the case.

I am sorry just finished this anime and had to vent, i loved it, I really am hopeing for a season 2, has anyone heard anything???? Also is there and difference or continuation in the manga?

also whats the title mean? humm since its been so long since people posted in here i wonder if this will get responded to
Master7ZeroApr 18, 2009 1:05 PM
Apr 18, 2009 1:31 PM

Apr 2009
ALLLso i just went and read through 1-4 pages, people are saying a promise is a promise, so its over, no like i said never said anything about being together.
Jul 18, 2009 3:10 AM

Jun 2009
~Haha the ending even gives us one big ice breaker
~Very nice storyline enemies are friends, once betrayed stayed as friends still
~I've thought after their time in the Never lol Ever land... thats it but good thing they followed it with a little to end everything

**Lol I just noticed just now what Hosaka told Shungo and searched it on the net this "Our Condolences, Ninomiya-kun"** but what does it actually meant??
ZinvyJul 18, 2009 3:17 AM
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Jul 18, 2009 1:29 PM

Apr 2009
what?>
Aug 15, 2009 8:48 PM

Jun 2009
Typical, slightly disappointing but definitely not unexpected. Probably generous but 8/10, as this shows comedy was pretty awesome, at least early on.
Sep 11, 2009 7:08 AM

May 2009
bah! 6\10
Oct 2, 2009 6:53 PM

Nov 2008
Anyone heard of a new season?
Dec 2, 2009 6:06 PM

Jan 2009
Nice show. I didn't expect that Reika will accidentally kiss Mayu. 8/10
Jan 12, 2010 2:12 PM

Jun 2009
hahahahahahahaah !! best harem ending !!! i LoL'd cause i didn't expect that reika will accidentally kiss mayu..i was like " OH POOR MAYU !!=c " and suddenly " weehh !?? wtf was that !?? " hahahaha .. i also loved the last minute accident kiss from mayu ^_^ and the comments from all the characters and that kind of end is very contenting and coz of that theres no need to ask for a season 2... CONDOLENCE NINOMIYA KUN ^_^ LOVE THIS SERIES !! 8/10 for me
Feb 8, 2010 5:03 PM
Jan 2010
Hosaka and the sister were awesome characters.
I actually enjoyed this show a lot more than I thought I would and i liked the ending more this way then if he had picked Reika or Mayu
everyones comments after the accidental kiss between Ninomiya and Mayu was nice
and some unexpected yuri between Mayu and Reika and Mayu's comment afterwards was great
Apr 18, 2010 8:33 AM

Jul 2009
Well, pretty good episode. Overall, an ok anime imo, pretty enjoyable to watch.
Jul 1, 2010 8:46 AM

Oct 2008
Nice comedy with some funny episodes.

6/10
Aug 14, 2010 8:30 PM

Nov 2007
well .... meh. it was OK, could of been better. Reika was the best choice and he didn't really chose anyone. girl kissing girl was a good solution though. wth was Hosaka? what was up with the annoying sister and brother? oh well who knows, could of been a lot better still.
Jan 30, 2011 7:15 AM

Oct 2010
this is like, the worst series i have watched :L
Feb 5, 2011 8:25 AM

Aug 2010
Kiss at the ending :) This anime wasn't not bad at all. Actually the ending was fine. It's no that great
Mar 14, 2011 8:42 AM

Nov 2010
how was shungo's life force in reika to be transfered to mayu?

if shungo loses his memory when kissed by succubus why did he not lose his memory when irori and, at the end, mayu kissed him?

if hosaka was so determined that he defied reika's orders because he cared about what he thought her happiness was, why did he stop after failing to kill shungo and returned to normal? he can continue trying since a reason for him to stop would be death but he's still alive.

i dun like plot holes :L, but all in all it was an ok series. better than expected.
tittywafflezSep 1, 2012 2:04 AM
Sep 9, 2011 7:15 PM

Jul 2010
tittywafflez said:

if shungo loses his memory when kissed by succubus why did he not lose his memory when irori and, at the end, mayu kissed him?

i think my theory is that the one in the past was a stronger force and lasted longer. i think succumbus can alter how much energy they can take, and since she was desperate at that time...well yea
even if she can't control that power, i'm pretty sure you can control just a bit of it naturally as you mature.

and yes, we finally know what that part of the title meant.

Sep 25, 2011 5:05 PM

Apr 2009
supermegasonic said:
tittywafflez said:

i think my theory is that the one in the past was a stronger force and lasted longer. i think succumbus can alter how much energy they can take, and since she was desperate at that time...well yea
even if she can't control that power, i'm pretty sure you can control just a bit of it naturally as you mature.

and yes, we finally know what that part of the title meant.

wow havent posted here in 2 years, surprised ppl still do. what do you mean we finally know what the part of the title meant?
May 28, 2012 5:30 PM
Apr 2012
Ok, wtf
Am I the only one who was getting pissed when Shungo was getting his ass beat?
I mean they introduced him in the beginning of the series as someone strong and awesome, then all of a sudden every single new character introduced after that is like 10x stronger then him and hes now a glorified weakling, not to mention, you cant help but wonder just who the hell hosoka really is?
Aug 29, 2012 11:45 AM

Jul 2011
Pretty enjoyable series but the ending was predictable.

7/10
Jan 4, 2013 1:51 PM

Nov 2012
Great Anime :D 9/10 \m/
but i just want to clarify something , is ninomya shungo lost again his memory ?
You Got Anime with a Genre of Ecchi , Romance , Harem ? Cmon , Recommend that to me . Pleeeease? XD
Jan 19, 2013 12:31 PM

May 2012
i LOL'D when the two girls kissed and started arguing with each other

and was glad that shungo and mayu got to kiss at the end :)

Pretty good anime, since i started this yesterday night XD
Jan 21, 2013 12:27 PM

Dec 2012
It seemed like the author didn know what to do with Reika so he/she just made her a lesbian. I didnt like the ending because of that, but episode 11 when u got to see Ninomiya almost pantsless was GREAT! xD
Jun 25, 2013 6:04 PM
Aug 2012
i love how hosaka said the title of the anime at the end there
Nov 13, 2013 6:40 PM

Feb 2013
Anyone know if it continues in the manga or light novels? Or is it the same ending as the anime?
Dec 5, 2013 1:17 AM

Sep 2013
I would have prefered another ending but this one is ok. Pretty enjoyable in general :)
7/10
In every score, there's a feeling...
Jul 8, 2014 11:10 PM
Jul 2014
I love how this discussion was made 7 whole years ago! Still season 2 cause why not.
Jul 26, 2014 1:19 PM
May 2013
I'm glad is finally over .
Characters lacked background info .
Succubus spawning from everywhere was lame like this anime .
Jul 27, 2014 4:31 PM

Oct 2013
I wanted Shungo to choose one of them (I was shipping him with Mayu but I would be okay with Reika as well) but I'm not surprised about the inconclusive ending. Overall, it was a light and funny anime to watch.
Aug 30, 2014 3:48 AM

Dec 2011
hmm not a bad ending I guess. Given that it's a case of anime ending before the source material.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Sep 1, 2014 6:29 AM

Mar 2014
"Lost memories , Cage feelings and Divided emotions . To regain them , we will meet again."
Wailing in daylight ..
Heart attack loneliness !!
Life from the prince's kiss !!
The day of the forgotten memories ..
The crucial choice !!
The Smiling monster's assault in command !!
The happiness in the heart .. Forgiveness of one's self .
Being the shield in dying , a must to protect the promise .
Solution : Kiss two succubus ... anti-climatic but good ~ ... yuri a little !! (Life force delivered.)
Fulfillment in the promised theme park !!
Walking into the new sunset beginning !
Back to normal and "peaceful" days .. :)
Very great episode !!!

It was a pretty pleasant , ecchi and entertaining anime to watch !!!
Hope to see more animes like this that are fun to watch !!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 29, 2015 9:50 PM

Sep 2014
Happy said:
Another happy harem ending, I wished it was more decisive. Choose both of them! 7/10

Fixed that for ya!

I agree about the decisive part, though. Pick one, or better yet pick both, but damn am I sick of open ended endings!

Since all 3 are childhood friends, and he's kissed both, I'm betting he's stuck with both of them. "Poor" bastard.

tittywafflez said:

I believe that's because Mayu's a powerful succubus with very poor control over her powers, so she usually takes too much life force when she kisses. Thankfully she appears to have better control of her powers by the end.

And I don't get where anyone is getting that Reiko's a lesbian. The kiss was accidental and his sister kept forcibly dragging her off, and even if she didn't completely hate what his sister was doing that'd make her bisexual at most, as she clearly loves Shungo.
CasyleMar 29, 2015 10:04 PM
Nov 11, 2015 1:14 AM

Apr 2014
Is reiko bisexual or lesbain or is she straight I'm confused
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 25, 2017 8:35 PM

Feb 2014
OK... the first 2 and the last 2 episodes were enjoyable...

but the rest of it... very, very boring... I almost dropped this anime after watching episode 6 or 7.
They used too much the flashback scenes throughout the anime.
This anime would be much more enjoyable if it were 6 episodes or so.

The yuri scenes as always upping my enjoyment.

5/10
TechOtakuMay 25, 2017 8:42 PM
Jul 24, 2017 5:42 PM

Jun 2017
This was quite enjoyable tbh. simple,mindless,fun :)
Nov 20, 2018 3:38 PM

Apr 2016
Ok, that ending was actual trash, was a waste of life watching for this.

Among the most nonsensical endings I've seen.
Man, I have to stop falling in love with fictitious high school girls'...moms!
Jan 12, 2020 10:29 PM

Sep 2018
lol, this series was so dumb..... Took me ages to finish as well. 5/10, maybe a 6.
Feb 24, 2021 3:08 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So at the end she got saved by the power of yuri... nice xD
Apr 26, 2022 11:03 PM

Jul 2019
"I'm not a lesbian like you!". Heh.

Ryouko and Mikihiro in the ferris wheel. If they were doing the deed, why was Mikihiro wearing a mascot costume?

Kinda silly ending with everyone doing their stuff while the end theme was playing. Works fine for me though, I'm satisfied!

8/10
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Any nudity in this?

Xmoonblade - Mar 12, 2010

4 by Etherius_ZS »»
Nov 4, 2023 2:38 AM

Poll: » Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun Episode 11 Discussion

cyruz - Dec 14, 2007

44 by HanamiDango »»
Apr 26, 2022 10:32 PM

Poll: » Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun Episode 10 Discussion

Identity - Dec 8, 2007

42 by HanamiDango »»
Apr 25, 2022 11:10 PM

Poll: » Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun Episode 9 Discussion

bluethree - Dec 1, 2007

42 by HanamiDango »»
Apr 25, 2022 1:51 AM

Poll: » Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun Episode 8 Discussion

cyruz - Nov 24, 2007

41 by HanamiDango »»
Apr 24, 2022 12:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.