Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fullmetal Alchemist
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
May 6, 2022 1:16 PM
Apr 2022
Edward and Alphonse are no longer pupils of
Izumi, rather they are her equals. Meanwhile,
Mustang announces to his five subordinates that they are all transferring back with him to Central.
Scar, recovering in an Ishvalan squatter colony, is advised by the elder that pursuing the current state alchemists would not do the surviving
Ishvalans any good. Scar leaves the colony after having to defeat two thugs recruited by Yoki, who wanted to capture Scar and bring him back to
Central, due to his connections to the murder of
Basque Grand. Alphonse, lured to a trap after reading a threatening note regarding his secret, is captured by Roa, Bido, Martel, and Dolcetto, all of whom are chimera under the homunculus Greed.
Edward finds Greed, who proposes teaching homunculus fabrication in exchange for learning human transmutation. An enraged Edward charges at Greed, who uses his ultimate shield to make himself invulnerable to Edward's attacks.
However, Edward is soon able to counterattack by transmuting Greed's ultimate shield. Izumi arrives and intervenes, taking Greed by surprise.(SourceSodward and Alphonse are no longer pupils of
Izumi, rather they are her equals. Meanwhile,
Mustang announces to his five subordinates that they are all transferring back with him to Central.
Scar, recovering in an Ishvalan squatter colony, is advised by the elder that pursuing the current state alchemists would not do the surviving
Ishvalans any good. Scar leaves the colony after having to defeat two thugs recruited by Yoki, who wanted to capture Scar and bring him back to
Central, due to his connections to the murder of
Basque Grand. Alphonse, lured to a trap after reading a threatening note regarding his secret, is captured by Roa, Bido, Martel, and Dolcetto, all of whom are chimera under the homunculus Greed.
Edward finds Greed, who proposes teaching homunculus fabrication in exchange for learning human transmutation. An enraged Edward charges at Greed, who uses his ultimate shield to make himself invulnerable to Edward's attacks.
However, Edward is soon able to counterattack by transmuting Greed's ultimate shield. Izumi arrives and intervenes, taking Greed by surprise.(Sou
May 18, 2022 9:34 PM

Jul 2017
finally an entertaining episode with some fight scenes ! i loved it so much
also i felt bad for Alphonce the way they controlled his bad and that girl got inside of him it was so stressful to watch i was worried about her doing something to the mark inside of his metal body
Jul 2, 2022 5:54 AM
Jan 2015
nah this ep was boring the fight was okay tho
Oct 12, 2022 4:12 AM
Jun 2022
---------------------------
Oct 15, 2022 2:12 AM
Oct 2022
Pretty good episode
Followed the manga mostly .
removed two or three things I wished they would have added , but oh well.
Either way , this was mostly a " how and why " episode.
Showed why and how the brother came to be how they are.
with Ed seeing the Truth .
then Roy meeting the brothers
Ed vowing to take 1 year to recover and him consequently being able to transmute without Circles thanks to him having seen "IT" ( and Al not remembering).
And finally Ed's Exam to become a state alchemist , where he promtly attacked Bradly who told him he still doesn't know the world xD.
Thus showing how the fuhrur gave Ed an "ironic" name : the FullMetal Alchemist.

Next week , they goin' to Liore/Reole ~

oh , and the score was pretty darn awesome. Akira Senju delivers !!
Oct 15, 2022 5:44 PM
Oct 2022
This not change my mind, only for kids...
Oct 17, 2022 1:54 PM
Oct 2022
ITS SO BORING
ITS SO USLESS ALSO
Oct 25, 2022 11:25 AM

Jul 2021
lmao why is this so funny? and i had the impression that this was going to be a super sad and serious anime. it does have those elements but did not expect the comedy.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Feb 10, 2023 8:18 PM

Mar 2022
Hell yeah Izumi is gonna kick some serious ass for the next episode. Don’t miss with a housewife indeed. Looks like Greed is turning out to be a cool character, I really enjoyed his fight with Ed. We now finally have learnt that him along with Lust, Gluttony and Envy are Homunculi beings that  are artificially made to look human which is what the transmutation of Nina would’ve looked like if it were successful which makes them even more creepy in concept. 

The chess scene with Mustang was pretty cool, plus Scar is coming back to reek his vengeance so it looks like the plot is still going so I’m looking forward to the next couple of developments. 13 episodes in and I’m still hooked on this show.
Apr 18, 2023 7:11 AM
Apr 2023
Waste 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 waste
Jul 28, 2023 3:27 AM

Oct 2020
I feel like Al getting into trouble is going to become a trend
Aug 30, 2023 1:23 PM
Jan 2022
The character design of the homunculus really popped off and also the casual revelation that you can make transmute (????) people and animals is mental
Jan 27, 1:36 PM
Jan 2024
Overall, this was a pretty good episode. The only problems were the lame comedy and Al being smart as a 5-year-old kid. I mean come on buddy this sh t could have gone different if you just talked about that to Ed.
Mar 18, 3:11 AM
Oct 2022
THIS EP WAS SO LITTT
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

samatar45 - Oct 2, 2009

286 by Fortvne »»
Yesterday, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Oct 11, 2009

296 by Fortvne »»
Yesterday, 4:31 PM

» What’s bad about this anime ( 1 2 3 )

sangonomiya_k - Nov 18, 2023

132 by Chewbaccaccino »»
Apr 21, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

adamantine - Aug 16, 2009

215 by JoeyBadaSS »»
Apr 20, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 64 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jul 4, 2010

965 by _dziku »»
Apr 19, 2:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.