Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 26, 2009 4:24 AM

Aug 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Stark is peeved!
And wtf a new monster coming up? Btw does anyone know what Wonderweiss' position is? He seems the secretly powerful type but he doesn't seem to have a number.

Jun 26, 2009 4:31 AM

Dec 2008
I think he's a new espada or at least has the power of one. Not a bad chapter this week. Also, does the monster remind anyone of that last one that Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryūsai killed?
charspetcatJun 26, 2009 4:36 AM
Jun 26, 2009 4:36 AM

Jan 2009
Bleach this week isn't as disappointing, in fact its pretty nice to see something new. I agree with Blitzaga that wonderweiss is probably a secret weapon of some sort. That shadow looks like Yami, but I think I'm wrong. Hopefully the vaizard arrives next chapter. Did they get lost?
Jun 26, 2009 4:42 AM

Sep 2007
Wonderwiess :D :D

Ace

I loved this chapter

As for his number i can remember didnt think he had one

But il grab the number 6 out of the air even though i kow this was Grimmjows

channa7514 said:
I think he's a new espada or at least has the power of one. Not a bad chapter this week. Also, does the monster remind anyone of that last one that Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryūsai killed?
Id say it looks part like it but im going to say it isnt since then it isnt something new.
Jun 26, 2009 4:55 AM

Dec 2007
here's my opinion, i think wonderweiss is as strong as no 1 or maybe stronger cuz his been highlighted a few times in this series which shows that he aint some random character. remember the time when luppi grimjaw yami and wonderweiss attack the city? soul society indicated that there were 4 espada present meaning wonderweiss is a espada himself.. i think that big thing behind him was the same as when aizen ascended from soul society along with gin and tousen, there was this big huge thing behind the garganta with all those menos grande along.. i think it has finally made an appearance
Jun 26, 2009 5:02 AM

Sep 2007
asterixk said:
here's my opinion, i think wonderweiss is as strong as no 1 or maybe stronger

But what strength are you talking about here, the strength which made Stark number 1 or the strength which makes Yammy number 1?

But yeah there is no denying that Wonderweiss is powerful.

Just a matter of how powerful
Jun 26, 2009 5:04 AM

Jan 2009
Surprise newcomer from the middle of the fight between stark and ukitake and kyouraku.
That monster's legs got the menos head and it's huge. That's all I know about it. Didn't expect Wonderwiess suddenly came out with a monster. Let's see how the battle goes.
Jun 26, 2009 5:10 AM

Nov 2007
Stark rapid fire? They just had to introduce some crazy large monster for no reason didn't they ...? Although it'll probably get its ass kicked although they might drag out the fight =/
Jun 26, 2009 5:16 AM
Mar 2009
The strongest espada has released, and captains do not even need bankai against him. Am i the only one who feels strange about this?

Anyway, good chapter 4/5. I wonder what Wonderweiss got up his sleeve with that big cahuna.
Jun 26, 2009 5:18 AM

Sep 2007
PsychFreak said:
The strongest espada has released, and captains do not even need bankai against him. Am i the only one who feels strange about this?

Well its not like Stark is serioulsy fighting, the only thing thathes tried to do is figure out Utitakes power. So its not like Stark has been trying to win, so my guess is when Stark does try to fight properly they WILL need there Bankais
Jun 26, 2009 5:30 AM

May 2009
Wonderweiss, huh..? I've totally forgotten who he is, but I do remember his face a little.

Good chapter.
Jun 26, 2009 5:33 AM

Mar 2008
Nice chapter. Kyouraku and Ukitake ruled as always XD
Wonderweiss huh? Someone new finally XD
Jun 26, 2009 5:37 AM

Oct 2007
Good chapter and one hell of a beast at the end cant wait for the next chapter
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 26, 2009 5:49 AM

Jan 2008
IMHO this new giant hollow-stuff is the same one-eyed "monster", who appeared in the end of SS-saga. But who will fight against him? o.O

Btw Go, Starrk. Kick their asses! :P

Btw#2 chapter was good. 4/5.
Use your brain before using your keyboard!
Jun 26, 2009 5:53 AM

Dec 2008
Junchi said:
IMHO this new giant hollow-stuff is the same one-eyed "monster", who appeared in the end of SS-saga. But who will fight against him? o.O

Indeed the eye matches completely. I really wonder what it is.

for those interested check out chapter 178 page 7
Jun 26, 2009 5:53 AM

May 2007
Good chapter? I guess my opinion of Bleach has really nosedived to a point where any chapter will now seem like crap. *Shrugs*

Two powerful captains can't beat an espada? What's up with that?
Jun 26, 2009 6:01 AM

Jan 2009
Good chapter I guess... I mean, I still think the plot's pretty much ehh, but it's sorta coming up.

And I'm really interested to see what this whole "monster" thing is... and as usual, Ukitake is badass XD
Jun 26, 2009 6:03 AM

Jul 2007
PsychFreak said:

Dude.

Page. 11.

First panel.

Its clear that neither are fighting with their full power.

Stark IS playing around and I think I understood why the captains do not want to use the bankai.

Let's look back to the fights of nr2 and nr3 - what they did? Played around forcing captains to release their bankai, its strongest abilities.

How the fights ended - 89% probability that nr2 and nr3 are still unscathed.

What is stark doing? Playing around.

Now I have no idea on just WHY someone would need to force captains to use their strongest abilities, its not like Aizen has not seen that.

Unless Aizen already did some sort of alliance with Hell Society(aka beings behind hell gate)...
Jun 26, 2009 6:09 AM

Apr 2007
Wonderweiss first Vasto Lorde!
Jun 26, 2009 7:02 AM

Dec 2008
Good chapter. Seems like neither Ukitake, Kyouraku, nor Stark are serious yet, and with that in mind, we have Wonderwiess appear out of nowhere accompanied by a giant monster. Wonder what'll happen next, and where are Vaizards...? Taking so long to make an appearance lol.
Jun 26, 2009 7:06 AM

Nov 2007
Wonderweiss is a mystery.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Jun 26, 2009 8:06 AM

Apr 2008
Ukitake so cool, redirecting the cero!!! But why can't anyone see Kyoraku's bankai?!?! >_<

As for Wonderweiss many guessed a late but important appearance...
Jun 26, 2009 8:29 AM

Sep 2008
Wow, lame! Another Vasto Lorde.. geez, anymore last minute appearances? I mean, I wouldn't mind if it were the Vizards that did.
"It's because you exist.. That I'm here right now.."
Jun 26, 2009 8:37 AM

Feb 2009
yunadestined said:
Wow, lame! Another Vasto Lorde..

ANOTHER Vasto Lorde? Tell me any other arrancar we've seen so far that was a Vasto lorde.

I did actually like this chapter for the first time in like forever, and I hope they show what wonderweiss really is soon. And that bigassed thing he brought with him.
Pantyshots are a different matter entirely

Jun 26, 2009 8:42 AM

May 2007
Enjoyed all the Ukitake/Shunsui/Stark fanservice until Wonderweiss interrupted it with his giant friend there. Does Kubo have a monster fetish or something? Geez... first Allon, now this crap. :P

Anyway, I wanna see Ukitake/Shunsui bankai. >:D

Jun 26, 2009 9:07 AM

Nov 2008
If this is the same thing that appeared during the SS arc, we might even get some plot development next week. I hope it doesn't actually have anything to do with hell, though. It feels like the whole concept of hell has been introduced for no reason at all, but I like how the mysterious place no one has ever come back from actually remained unexplored. Whenever a story contains such a place, the main character always ends up going in there and coming back alive and Bleach seemed to be one of the few exceptions.
I wonder if Ukitake's still gonna have water and lightning powers like in the games. Considering he's one of the strongest shinigami out there, just being able to counter projectile attacks is a bit underwhelming.
Overall, it's a pretty good chapter.
Nyuu3Jun 26, 2009 9:21 AM
Jun 26, 2009 11:45 AM

Jan 2008
The firing 1000 shots at once thing annoyed me. Then again, I hated it when Uryu boasted that he could shoot 1200 arrows at once. I blame Saint Seiyu for starting this stupid trend.

Wonderweiss is weird. I hope he isn't actually as powerful as most people seem to think. It's way too predictable.

yunadestined said:
Wow, lame! Another Vasto Lorde.. geez, anymore last minute appearances?

Please, please tell me you are not calling that huge thing a Vasto Lorde? Vasto Lorde are humanoids, not giant, hulking beasts.

If you mean Wonderweiss, we have no way of knowing which arrancar, if any, were Vasto Lorde before turning into arrancar. We only know for sure that Grimmjow and his fraccions were Adjuchas, and the Nueva Espada was a Gillian.
D&D Club

Because my sig making skills are non-existant.
Jun 26, 2009 1:04 PM

May 2008
stAtic91 said:
Wonderweiss, huh..? I've totally forgotten who he is, but I do remember his face a little.

Good chapter.
same here i totally forgot about him...
Jun 26, 2009 1:14 PM

Nov 2007
ichikiba said:
If you mean Wonderweiss, we have no way of knowing which arrancar, if any, were Vasto Lorde before turning into arrancar. We only know for sure that Grimmjow and his fraccions were Adjuchas, and the Nueva Espada was a Gillian.

Well we can assume that most of the Espada were Adjuchas since #9 was supposedly the only Gillian. I would expect that 1-3 and possibly 4 are/were Vasto Lords, but who knows.
Jun 26, 2009 1:16 PM

May 2008
TechDragon said:
stAtic91 said:

Good chapter.
same here i totally forgot about him...

Me toon, but it doesn't surprise me that he is some uber arrancar
Jun 26, 2009 1:18 PM

Apr 2009
Ok, so people were right about:
1. Ukitake just mirroring the opponent's attack. (I'm disappointed though, I hoped he was something crazy xD He's still awesome so yeah.)
2. Wonderweiss being too badass to really have cared before xP

I think he's the first Vasto Lorde o.o And Ichigo will pwn him after 50 chapters with his weird bull thing.
Or or...Shinji could do that. Being awesome and all.
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Jun 26, 2009 1:19 PM

Sep 2007
I always wondered where Wonderwiess went ever since they came to fake Karakura.
Jun 26, 2009 1:43 PM

Jul 2008
NoyaChan said:
Enjoyed all the Ukitake/Shunsui/Stark fanservice until Wonderweiss interrupted it with his giant friend there. Does Kubo have a monster fetish or something? Geez... first Allon, now this crap. :P

Anyway, I wanna see Ukitake/Shunsui bankai. >:D
I agree, not another monster. :( I was enjoying things until it appeared. Wonderwiess is probably espada -1 at this rate.

BEGINNER
Jun 26, 2009 2:05 PM

Jan 2009
After many months, finally a great chapter. Stark is brilliant, if he will face the two is possible that your power is equivalent to Yamamoto, this is not becoming the typical bullshit that always see in Bleach, I really hope that it does not become, but everything is possible in Bleach. Wonderweiss would be a genius, retardaded? Aizen showed confidence in his powers, now hope that this does not turn a garbage because it finally started getting good \o/
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 26, 2009 2:16 PM
Jun 26, 2009 2:43 PM

Apr 2008
I knewwww Wonderweiss was something different...kinda weird how I was just reading about him earlier in the week and wondering "where has he been?"...but def cool so see some new faces in the mix.

First thought of the giant monster was Yammy, which could be possible since it's not like Rukia, Renji, and Chad would be able to beat him so Kubo could just show the 3 passed out in the ground or something.

And Ukitake fightinggg ahhh dream come true. Screw Kyoraku..bankai it Ukitake! ^^
Jun 26, 2009 3:53 PM

Jul 2008
Yes Ukitake and Kyoraku tag teaming, this is what I've been waiting for!! Stark sees really pissed so I hope he loses his concentration and the tag team will be able to defeat them.

On the other hand Wonderweiss's appearance was a surprise, a welcome one at that though. I'm really interested to see what that monster was that he brought with him. On the whole this chapter was pretty good compared to the past few chapters.

Jun 26, 2009 4:05 PM

Mar 2009
Behold gentlemen, the Mega Menos Megazord (yeah double mega - for mega reasons lol).

Good thing he brought Wonderweiss again to the light, even if its not the spotlight. He seemed fairly strong, lets see if he can provide some amusement since the rest of the espadas couldn't.

Ukitake skills was, how should I say, good but, "meh"? If he only did that to other type of attack. I mean, absorving cero and shooting it back, again? Nel did that already don't you remember Kubo?!

Overall, Ok chapter at best. Had a bit more of talking and thats good.

Jun 26, 2009 4:15 PM

Jul 2008
I thought this chapter was great, finally. Better to have Wonderweiss show up at some point, since he's been hinted to be major hax powerful, than having KT push him to the background never to be seen again like a filler. I'm also looking forward to seeing wtf is with him.

Here's hoping to some plot development next week? Or in the near future?
Jun 26, 2009 6:35 PM

May 2007
wonderweiss is espada level, it has been revealed before.
stark is a joker. he's fighting two captains (don't give me the bs of it being 2v2, a gun doens't count as a person sorry) and having a grand time joking around. they have on chance without bankais.

still waiting for espada #2 and #3 to return.
Jun 26, 2009 6:52 PM
Dec 2008
Hmmm. Neat chapter. If that huge monster came over from hueco mundo doesn't that mean the seal on garganta is broken? Does this mean that Ichigo, Chad etc. can pass through too?
Jun 26, 2009 7:45 PM

May 2009
A good chapter. I'll finally get to see Ukitake and Kyouraku duo in action in the next chapter!

But the big monster in the end was a let down. I can pretty much predict why that huge monster appeared =/

Jun 26, 2009 8:19 PM

Apr 2009
FFFFF Wonderweiss! 83
Can't wait to see Stark's true power, and some bankais.
Jun 26, 2009 9:26 PM

May 2009
One of the great things about this story arc is the bankais. Hopefully we will get to see all of them now since every captain is in the fight.
Jun 26, 2009 11:55 PM

Nov 2008
seiterarch said:
Hmmm. Neat chapter. If that huge monster came over from hueco mundo doesn't that mean the seal on garganta is broken? Does this mean that Ichigo, Chad etc. can pass through too?

Good point. But then again, Wonderweiss is supposedly a "pure being" and I doubt he's of the good variety. Maybe he (and that thing he brought) is related to hell.
Or maybe that thing is what Mayuri found in the lab. Still waiting for the results of that scene.
Jun 27, 2009 12:22 AM

Jul 2007
who wants to guess on just how long before the guys from thar show up:

I am beginning to wonder on if Aizen has them on his side too, as I just see no reason why he would want to force all captains to release their bankai/use strongest attacks.
Jun 27, 2009 1:24 AM

Dec 2008
I was tricked. Got pumped up for nothing. Thought Ichigo Hollow was coming, damn.
Jun 27, 2009 3:50 AM

Nov 2008
Fai said:
who wants to guess on just how long before the guys from thar show up:

I am beginning to wonder on if Aizen has them on his side too, as I just see no reason why he would want to force all captains to release their bankai/use strongest attacks.

93 chapters, just after these fights finish.
The reason Aizen wants the captains to use their strongest attacks is probably because it's be more fun that way. Both for the audience and for him.
Jun 27, 2009 8:09 AM

Nov 2008
What the fuck a new hollow coming ?
This only mean more useless fighting in the near future.
Ukitake shikai's power is good but it would be useless against someone who doesn't use energy attack.

I would have liked this chapter if there wasn't a new hollow at the end, now it's just a depressing chapter ...
HooHiraiBunnyJun 27, 2009 9:15 AM
Jun 27, 2009 8:38 AM

Dec 2008
Slow paced, the battle against Stark is taking forever. The new Espada Wonderwiess looks kind of weak but most likely he will get more furious if he transforms. What's with the new monster? Having Menos head as toenails jajaja xD Can't wait for the next chapter.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Yesterday, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 672 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 2, 2016

72 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.