Forum Settings
Forums

Story: The Blazing Devil trial chapter (D.grayman setting) *may contain spoilers*

New
Jun 25, 2009 9:23 PM

Dec 2008
Well I was bored so I thought I would write this to kill some time, it is about a character I made up (here is the link to the character info it's the top post http://www.narutowire.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=4175&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=20)

And I know the setting is cliched but what better place is there to hide an akuma factory?

In the middle of the Bermuda triangle

tap, tap, tap, tap...
The noise of the running girl echoed through the dark eerie hallway as she fled from the horrors in pursuit. She was wearing a black skirt and short sleeve shirt imprinted with blood red flowers. Her shoes were also black with white laces done up in a double knot to prevent them from coming undone. All of her clothing looked dirty and disheveled as though she had been crawling around on the floor. The only piece of jewelery she wore was a golden necklace with a large crystal that looked as though it had been dipped in a pool of blood. Her long blackish brown hair streamed behind her as she ran and her brown eyes held a look of pure terror. Her dirt smeared face was beaded with sweat and and her breaths came in short ragged gasps.

"You can't run forever" said the creepily jolly voice of the millennium earl over the akuma factory intercom. She knew he was right. Already she was beginning to feel the fatigue set in after running from the akuma for so long.

"At this rate I won't last much longer" she thought.

As she turned the corner she saw it. The exit from this accursed place. She was only 15 steps away now. "I can make it" She joyously thought. 13 steps, 12, 11, only 10 more,... "AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"she screamed as the sudden explosion blew her back. "The exit!..." the thought echoed in her mind for where the exit was standing only moments ago a pile of rubble blocked her path. As she turned around prepared to flee once more the dark shadows of the akuma pursuing her fell upon the 13 year old girl.

"I want a bite of her head" "her leg" "her toes" "her fingers" "her nose" "belly" "foot" "hand" "wrist" "shoulder" the hundreds of level 3 akuma screamed as they fought over who would eat what part of her. But just as suddenly as the shouting started it turned into a hush silence. The crowd of akuma parted to let "it" pass as it floated over to Marina lying on the ground frozen in terror.

"I think I'll eat her myself tehehe" The level 4 akuma said as it reached the cowering girl. Raising it's right arm and turning it's hand into a fist it prepared to kill her. As it brought down its arm she cowered away from the blow...

"Huh? Why am I not dead yet?" she whispered to herself as she slowly opened her eyes. Standing in front of her facing the akuma army was a boy. He appeared to be 13 with medium length dark brown hair. A set of brown eyes flared with intelligence looking as though they were peering into your very soul, and a small scar going in an almost straight line running in length from just above his eyebrow to the middle of his eye placed to the left of his left eye adorned his face. It didn't take away from his image though, it only made him look that much more fierce and mature. He was wearing a pair of black track pants with 3 parallel white lines running down the outside of each leg. His shirt was also black with white stripes and on his wrist he wore a wrist watch attached to him with a black Velcro strap.(I know they probably didn't have them during the time period D.Grayman is in but if the black order can have a bunch of hi-tech analyzing machines they can make a stupid wristwatch.) All in all he looked like an average teenager with his height of 5 foot 7 and his slim figure. But in his left hand he held the stopped fist of the level 4 akuma.

A name, barely more than a whisper escaped the girls mouth "Nathan..."

"What, do you want to play with me too? tehehe" it said to the boy holding it's fist.

He slowly raised his right arm until his palm was pointed at the level 4's face. An almost inhuman voice that seemed like it carried all the evil in the world echoed through the hall. "Get away from her."

CCCRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The level 3 akuma all gaped at the hole in the wall that he had just created by shooting flames out of his hand and where the level 4 akuma had just disappeared. They were quickly jarred back into reality by the most terrifying sound they had ever heard.

RRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
The boy raised his head almost like a wolf howling at the moon as the demonic growl escaped his lips. His teeth became longer and pointed, claws grew out of his hands looking sharp enough to cut anything, a red tail in the shape of the stereotypical devils tail appeared from behind him, and out of his back came two large blood red wings resembling those of a bat. And as he brought his gaze back down on the akuma army they saw the eyes of something not human, for where there used to be a set of brown eyes there were eyes of blood red with black slits for pupils...

"That wasn't very nice, tehehe." the level 4 said as it flew through the hole in the wall minutes later. "I think I... what happened here?" Strewn throughout the hallway were the bloodied corpses of hundreds of level 3 akuma.The girl was still sitting by the pile of rubble looking dazed, but fine, and in the middle of the hallway was a blood soaked demon in the partial guise of a human boy.

"Your next." the bloodsoaked demon said as it suddenly flew towards the akuma. His tail pierced the akum'a face as his fangs ripped out its throat. A resounding clank was made as he tossed the level 4 into the wall. Mortally wounded and too frightened to get up it cowered away from the approaching beast.

"Who are you?! What are you?!" It managed to say past the blood filling its mouth.

As the demon boy stopped in front of the killing machine it said. "I am the half-demon exorcist. I..." He said as his claws whistled through the air... "am the Blazing Devil!"

well that's my story and any advice or feedback would be appreciated
BlazingDevilJul 11, 2009 11:12 AM

~Signature made by Dea37s~

Night Academy I.D.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» For Those Who Don't Believe in God (Part 3 posted)

FALLEN101 - Sep 14, 2009

6 by FALLEN101 »»
Nov 4, 2010 9:18 AM

» Practicing Roleplaying, Feedback is welcome.

BlackOperations - May 5, 2010

1 by BlackOperations »»
May 5, 2010 8:27 PM

» Gekokujou~

annabloem - Apr 8, 2010

1 by georgi »»
Apr 9, 2010 6:33 PM

» Define 'Criminal' (3rd Chapter Up)

FALLEN101 - Feb 17, 2010

7 by georgi »»
Apr 9, 2010 3:37 PM

» Member cards ( 1 2 )

BlazingDevil - Jul 19, 2009

87 by Kanra_Orihara »»
Apr 8, 2010 7:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.