Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Ristorante Paradiso Episode 11 Discussion

Apr 9, 4:15 PM

Wow, I didn't expect to shed a tear, but I did. Just shows how beautiful this conclusion was.

Olgas confession was certainly a great moment, but my highlight was Claudio subtly accepting and returning Nicolettas feeling. You're in luck, then. So simple and powerful. I also loved how carefree both seemed while they were strolling over the market. I'm sad that there aren't more episodes, but this was imo a perfectly fitting conclusion for a light hearted and natural series such as Ristorante Paradiso. It gave closure without feeling all too different from the other episodes, more than well done.

Overall definitely more than just a pleasant surprise. I expected to like this and the first few minutes solidified it for me. The atmosphere was so warm and charming, there was drama, but it never really devaited from the nature of the series. And never have I seen such a loveable cast mainly consisting of middle aged men.

Another top tier Josei title for my list :P
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

May 19, 10:59 AM

I really liked the ending; from Olga making the big reveal to Claudio subtly returning Nicolettas feelings, everything just turned out well. Bumping this up to the final score of 8/10!

Jul 7, 5:08 PM

Really love the show, relaxing and just cheerful. I enjoyed that most of the characters were older. Everyone was charming and had their own flair. Watching it really made me want to drink wine, and be served by older gentlemen with glasses.
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso is shit

Aug 15, 11:06 PM

what a nice ending. I loved these characters. They aren't overidealized. They are a lot of unhappy people with moments of happiness. That's what life is! :)

Pages (2) « 1 [2]